Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 742
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@WyIted
Well it's actually just Pie. Mharman and Disc are possible scum, but I'm less sure about them.
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
I'm also hesitant to just start throwing more names out to get an easier lynch. Giving several options to choose from plays right into scum's hands since it tells them exactly who they have to target. I'd also rather fight tooth and nail to lynch scum than lynch town just because it's easier to agree on.
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@Savant
Okay so I have mharman as well. A lot if people have Casey. Pie is unlikely to happen today. What do you want fo?
Savant
Savant
Unfortunately, no one wants to stick their neck out by attacking someone, so instead we get a vague "one of these three people might not be town" which does not scare scum at all.
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
Lynching Pie is the safest option. I've already made my case against him, and he doesn't have a confirmable or important role.
Your case is garbage.

That makes him a safe lynch. Even if you don't think he's scummy, he's certainly not close to confirmed town, so going after him is preferable to lynching no one.
No one is confirmed town, and a lot of people townread me. 

He's also harmed the lynch effort by pursuing people who claimed important roles or can be confirmed.
I townread Wylted and never wanted him lynched. I dislike WF’s claim but I want to leave him alive. I scumread you, but I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt as well. There are at least 4 people ready to lynch you or Whiteflame right, and I could lead that effort, but I choose not to because No Lynch is more optimal at the moment.

He defends himself by saying "xyz is the Meta so we should do that" as a general cop-out, which is what he did last game.
What did I say that even remotely resembles that quote? You’re just grasping at straws.

I'm sure he thinks he's being "objectively townie" right now and that wf is "objectively scummy," but that hasn't been reliable before.
I’m confirmed townie from my POV. My behavior to me is always going to be townie, but I’m biased. Other people townread me except you. My position on you and WF is the same.
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
Maybe Mharman. Since I suspect Pie of being scum, that lowers the odds significantly of each other player being scum, and Pie could also be throwing out the name of his scum buddy since it's unlikely to lead to a lynch (both reasons that Mharman is far from a certainty). But I don't want to let Pie slip through my fingers again. If I die the first night and people forget that Pie is suspicious, we could just get a repeat of last game.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
I personally just focus on keeping my town reads alive and narrowing POE for the most part. I don't even feel guilty for lynching town. If we all narrowing our scum pools to just only the remaining scum than at Mylo we should be good unless we are at Mylo with Barney and lunatic

😝
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
Barney and Casey could be scum, but I'm hesitant to pursue those options since Pie is going after them.
I’m not even going to respond to this since it’s idiotic.

Also notice that nobody else has jumped on the "lynch Pie" train, even though that would be a great opportunity for scum if I was tunneling.
That doesn’t mean anything. No one has jumped on a 420 train. It must mean he’s scum. Wow
Savant
Savant
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
@Discipulus_Didicit
@WyIted
@Casey_Risk
Your case is garbage.
Yep, that's Pie's defense. Nothing of substance there.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
But I don't want to let Pie slip through my fingers again. If I die the first night and people forget that Pie is suspicious, we could just get a repeat of last game.

The 2nd greatest political strategist of all time. ( Roger stone) said that you somebody cannot win from fighting their last battle but the one in front of then right now
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
Yep, that's Pie's defense. Nothing of substance there.
I already responded to your case. It’s garbage and everyone recognizes that it’s garbage.
WyIted
WyIted
I don't think savant would be this annoying as scum TBH. 

I think he goes to my town pile. 

I think my scum team is mharman and whiteflame.
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
I am fighting this battle. George Santayana said that those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
I would be most comfortable with a mharman lynch this DP, but prefer a no lynch. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
I don't think savant would be this annoying as scum TBH. 
Im getting TP Lyncher vibes from him, but if he’s saying he’s affiliation confirmable, he’s town.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
George Santayana said that those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Yeah but Roger stone has actually done stuff not sit in an ivory tower. He won Donald Trump, Richard Nixon and George Bush the Whitehouse and he as a result has saved democracy. 

Even if that guy could compare tl Roger stone, he could not compare with the only political strategist even better than Stone
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@420-1776
Just jump in any time to talk shit. No need to catch up or read all of that. No pressure
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
In all fairness, I don't know who either of the people we quoted are. But we were throwing around appeals to authority.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
Well certainly you are aware of and k ow who I mean when I say greatest political strategist and statesman to ever walk the face of the earth?
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
Trump, of course.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
No, it is Adolf Hitler
WyIted
WyIted
Okay you got me, It's actually Henry Kissinger. This guy is so good that one time he got kidnapped by anti war protestors and charmed them so much they essentially fell in love with him and had control of the United States foreign policy since the the 1970s
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Savant
Trump, of course.
You've been on this site over a year, how could you get that one wrong?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
Okay you got me, It's actually Henry Kissinger
BS we all know you meant Hitler. Quit the derailing now.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I didn't know WyIted as well as I thought I did.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

Barney- 2/5- DD, pie
iLikePie5- 1/5- savant
420- 1/5- Barney

20 hours remaining
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
BS we all know you meant Hitler. Quit the derailing now.
This is how I hunt scum. Also I apologize. I mixed up a story of catholics attempting to kidnap kissinger and a story of pirates who apparently successfully kidnapped Julius Caesar. 

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Savant
88ers in general don't see Trump as the Messiah the way evangelicals do (literally, in an uncomfortable number of cases) but instead as a useful tool.

No more derailing though. It seems Whiteflame is in a lot of people's lynch list. Even if you don't scum reaf him is he a solid town read for you or are you just against lynching claimed cops DP1?
Savant
Savant
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
are you just against lynching claimed cops DP1?
Yes, I am very against that. Also the fact that he claimed that and is un-cc'd makes him confirmed as far as I'm concerned. Luna said nothing about giving counterclaims, and he told us he gave mafia hints in Invincible. I don't think he'd give scum info and not tell us.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Barney is at the top of my lynch list. After rereading a bit I think Whiteflame is at the bottom, still on it though.