Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@WyIted
I think it may be optimal to No Lynch as of right now
Another scum tell from Pie. Means we're probably close to getting him and the other scum.
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
Another scum tell from Pie. Means we're probably close to getting him and the other scum.
This is just laughable
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Also interesting that you exclude the other stuff I wrote in that post
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
Building.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Wylted - Recruiting System (Mechanism) - Neighborizor

Whiteflame - Guard Post (Building) - Flavored Cop

Casey - ??? (Troop) - ???

Savant - ??? (Resource) - ???

Disc - ??? (Button) - ???

Mharman - ??? (Building) - ???

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Barney
@420-1776
I want to see ur reads
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@420-1776
I win the town, if that is needed information.
Everyone is supposed to pretend to win with town... Because town are a bunch of psychopaths murdering anyone who they feel is different.

However, thank you for posting. Please post a lot more, you can even just post questions about how the game works... Also, if we're going to win, we still need that Up Dog.
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@Barney
This is why I am kinda starting to scum read him, most people upon request, if town will provide the updog with no hesitation the next post they make after requested
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
@420-1776
Everyone is supposed to pretend to win with town... Because town are a bunch of psychopaths murdering anyone who they feel is different.

However, thank you for posting. Please post a lot more, you can even just post questions about how the game works... Also, if we're going to win, we still need that Up Dog.
What category is your character in?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
What’s your justification?
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5

Pie - ??? (???) - ???

Unvote VTL pie
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I was waiting for someone to ask. I’m a Mechanism
ILikePie5
ILikePie5

Mharman - ??? (Building) - ???

Pie - ??? (Mechanism) - ???

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
unvote
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
VTL Barney for list
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Barney
Tag you're it.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
Unvote VTL barney
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Confirmed Town: Pie

Likely Town: Disc

Lean Town: Wylted, 420, Mharman

Null: Barney, Casey

Lean Scum: Savant, Whiteflame

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Its the clan recruitment mechanism and I recruit people. Come on man. I can run it through chat gpt for a paraphrase when I get on the bus if you want but it's pretty straight forward
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Here it goes, paraphrased in the style of Andrew dice clay with the necessary classified parts censored

Hey, Wylted! You're the Big Boss of the Clan, baby! Every night, you can grab some schmuck and make 'em part of your crew. If they got the stones to join, they get an invite to your private little clubhouse on Discord, where you can shoot the breeze and plot all night long.

Now, listen up! If you snag a mafia, you ain't gonna know. But those sneaky bastards are gonna get a leg up each time one of their dirtbags slips into your gang. <censored, will be pasted in on a later dp>  unless you get blocked or whacked. You're in it to win it with the town, so don’t screw it up!
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
It’s the clan recruitment mechanism and I recruit people. Come on man. I can run it through chat gpt for a paraphrase when I get on the bus if you want but it's pretty straight forward
No, I get the connection. I just want to know what Lunatic said about specifically
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
The last part about scum getting some sort of advantage if I recruit them I didn't mention it earlier but figured I should now, because I get a feeling they already know or have some hints of that. 
WyIted
WyIted
If anyone needs my protection to get a pm paraphrased in the style of Andrew dice clay, let me know
WyIted
WyIted
Not my protection. This phone always autocorrects me I meant my prompt.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
The last part about scum getting some sort of advantage if I recruit them I didn't mention it earlier but figured I should now, because I get a feeling they already know or have some hints of that. 
Okay so just to clarify: you can recruit every night and if you accidentally recruit scum, they get an advantage?
Barney
Barney
Dashboard
Player                          Character             Role                       NP1
Wylted                          Clan Recruiting   Neighborize 
Whiteflame                 Guard Tower        Cop
iLikePie5                      
Savant                                                             (affiliation confirmable)
Casey_risk
Discipulus_didicit
Mharman
420-1776
Barney                      One whose momma is so fat she gave birth to a building

No theme split.

Notes:
Savant and iLikePie5 have a feud going on (if one dies, it could be an attempt to frame the other, but it could also be the other is legit guilty). 

Reads:
  • Wyited: Town (early off claim)
    I'm otherwise going to call this focus on what type of character someone is, to be at best fluff (no theme split); however Wyited as a goddamned social mechanic which doesn't directly effect playing the game, that seems too daring. If he turns out to be the ONLY odd role, then he's sus, in the mean time, scum claiming something like that so early doesn't fit how they have to behave. Plus, with no theme split, scum need not use fake character claims.
  • Whiteflame: leaning scum (off cop claim)
    I think cops should not out themselves so early (part of why I don't give in easily to claim demands). Cop is the best way to get instant town cred, but is also the single most easy role for scum to fake. I'd prefer it if cops would beat around the bush, call themselves an investigator (same with the other investigators) until it's necessary to do a full claim. One thing that does stand out to me, is his talking about RBs to pre-explain (for any other player I'd call call this a scum slip).
    The big problem (which says great things about his skill), is that we cannot ask ourselves "would he do this as scum or as town?" Because the answer is yes.
  • iLikePie: leaning town
    I might have found his scum tell, and I am not seeing it. Key word is might.
  • Savant: town
    The feud between him and Pie puts a lot of attention on both, and reading (okay, skimming) it, makes me lean scum on him. But then he claims he's got a reveal party scheduled, so we can give him time. If he can't prove his claim, we lynch then.
  • Casey: leaning town
    This early there's not much to go on, but I like they they're questioning if I might be scum (even if I think it might be repeated from someone else). Critical analysis is generally a great thing to have.
  • DD: null but in my town pile
    They're adding flavor to the game (such as the ex communication order), and I deeply appreciate that. Through at least the next day phase, it'd take a smoking gun to get my vote on them (the same applies were I scum, they'd have to be HVT to get NKed). That said, they are careless enough to do a sneak vote when voting on someone to pressure them.
  • Mharman: lean scum
    Just a gut feelings from his limited posts, like anti-fluff if you will? Trying to make the very few posts with nothing to go on seem really useful. Inauthentic is the word which comes to mind to describe the feeling.
    Oh, the whole explaining away the every so slight lurking, multiple times... Let someone call you out for being logged in. If they're pressing a lynch over that, you've just identified the person who NEEDS to be lynched (either they're scum, or they're a detriment to town for their lack of intellect).
    Oh and anyone who doesn't want to be seen as going online when you're not, please close any tabs with this site in your phone (that is my best guess as to some of the false logins).
  • 420-1776: null but in my scum pile
    Refuses to give me any Up Dog, nor even acknowledge the request!
    So new players are more likely to be scum, as it's a great way to get someone hooked on the game.
    If town, we can't rely on them joining us for important votes... I'd be just fine if he'd pop in when tagged, but we are far short of that activity level...
    So my apologies for encouraging him to join this game (I think it's been mentioned, but he wanted a lot of forum posts, and I thought this was a good solution which could lead to a new mafia player).
  • Barney: Scum
    He is always scum.

Barney
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
@Discipulus_Didicit
Building.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Okay so just to clarify: you can recruit every night and if you accidentally recruit scum, they get an advantage?
Every odd night. I did slightly edit the chat GPT response because instead of saying every other night or odd nights it said Every creepy night, I deleted the word creepy and forgot to replace e it with odd
WyIted
WyIted
Also yes scum get an advantage if I recruit them
Savant
Savant
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@Discipulus_Didicit
@WyIted
Here are some good reasons to vote Pie:

1. Most of his defenses have been calling me ridiculous without really elaborating, which I have noticed scum tend to do. He knows I'm getting strong scum vibes from him and that I've sometimes been right before, so there's no reason for him to just dismiss me out of hand if he's really town. Yet that's exactly what he's doing.
2. After Wyted said he was sure about his town reads and claimed early, Pie began buddying him and trying to sus the other people WyIted hadn't town read in order to keep POE as large as possible. Whiteflame claimed cop, yet Pie still considers him super scummy based purely on character connection (which has repeatedly not been a good way to identify scum). Town Pie would be against lynching WF this day phase with an early cop claim, but scum Pie doesn't have a choice if he doesn't want to be targeted by WyIted—he must get us to lynch someone else WyIted is not town reading, so he's throwing suspicion at all of those people.
3. I will likely be confirmed town soon or lynched tomorrow, so there's minimal risk to giving me the benefit of the doubt here. If I'm scum and lying, you will get rid of me tomorrow. If I'm town, you know I've had a lot of accurate reads before, and we have little else to go on this day phase. We'll just be going off of "vibes" no matter what, and Pie has been scum read or non-town-read by WyIted and myself, who are both probably safe (and if I'm not safe, I'll probably be lynched).