UPick Mafia DP4

Author: AustinL0926

Total: 262
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
And quotes having the big was pretty public knowledge, scum had motive to roleblock him. Especially scum pie who was using quotes being “vanallazed” and not being able to prove his role as an argument against him pretty much the whole game….
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@Lunatic
A role blocker could have as well. But I think the means of Casey's power in it of itself would let the shot be kept. Further, less likely to be a role blocker on the scum team with that power already in play making a scum untargetable.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Wylted *
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
A role blocker could have as well. But I think the means of Casey's power in it of itself would let the shot be kept. Further, less likely to be a role blocker on the scum team with that power already in play making a scum untargetable.
The mod pretty much directly told me that Casey’s role would have prevented the 1x vig though. And if your right about the second part than that indicates Wylted is scum and lying about vigging Casey 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
I also think this doesn't need to be hard. Win or lose, it was a good game, scum especially did well.

I don’t think it needs to be hard either. I’m pretty close to making a decision but I will feel pretty bad for pie if we mislynch him because we didn’t do our due diligence. And really the only thing separating the two from being scum is wifom arguments of what we’re choosing to believe etc, so I think it’s only fair that we consider the ones in reverse too which are almost just as damning for wylted 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
Bolded part is false.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Lunatic
Casey’s role would have prevented the 1x vig though
Hence, the shot not used up, even while the attempt to kill them was made.

And if your right about the second part than that indicates Wylted is scum and lying about vigging Casey 
I'm not seeing the connection there. Why is a role blocker needed for Wyited to be scum or not?

Lunatic
Lunatic
What it comes down to is either:

1. Wylted was prevented from some scum role from using his big, so yes we would have to believe that scum have two ability preventing roles

Or

2. Wylted was lying about bugging Casey knowing it would give him town cred later on based on Casey’s role (not knowing a simple answer from Austin would undermine that tactic completely).
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
Casey’s role would have prevented the 1x vig though
Hence, the shot not used up, even while the attempt to kill them was made.

I thought so too originally but I asked Austin as pie suggested and he literally told me that Casey’s role would have used up a vig. I hate using mod answers to solve this stuff but if pie is doing it we kind of have to as well. I encourage you to ask Austin the same thing, his answer is consistent with what pie said.

I'm not seeing the connection there. Why is a role blocker needed for Wyited to be scum or not?
I’m just using role blocker as an example, Austin won’t tell me if a role blocker would actually make someone retain a big ability or not. But that’s the only explanation for wylted being possibly town here is if there is a scum sized ability that prevented wylted from acting but let him keep his role.
There is plenty of incentive for scum to have used said role on wylted, so it’s not out of the question.
Barney
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
A role blocker could have as well. But I think the means of Casey's power in it of itself would let the shot be kept. Further, less likely to be a role blocker on the scum team with that power already in play making a scum untargetable.
Bolded part is false.
How so? You've seen  what the host confirmed to me about shots being able to be kept through a failure.

The determination would be if their power makes them invincible, or untargetable.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
Specifically ask him about Casey’s role. I know you said you have a moral conundrum with that but he already answered it to me and pie so it can’t hurt any more than it has
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
How so? You've seen  what the host confirmed to me about shots being able to be kept through a failure.

The determination would be if their power makes them invincible, or untargetable.
I literally copy pasted Austin’s response and he gave me a warning publically. Come one dude
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
If pie is town he will have no problem sending 50$ to lunatics cash app, to be refunded if he flips town in the end game. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
Before making your final decision, please read through Post 137 one more time. I laid out everything there that demonstrates how Wylted’s actions have zero town motive (namely the Cop and shot on Earth).
WyIted
WyIted
The shot on Earth has already been debunked with nobody pointing out any flaws in my logic. 

Also to make it fair me and pie both send lunatic $50 to his cash app and je keeps 25 and gives whoever is town $75.

It's win win
WyIted
WyIted
I can't go over $50 though because payday isn't here yet
Lunatic
Lunatic
VTL wylted

There are too many variables to overlook to excuse wylted being town here. It is possible wylted is town yes, but then I have to excuse the information about his big not working due to a second roleblock type action which makes mafia basically untreatable so why even give town two vigilante powers if they are unlikely to ever get to use them? It’s more likely Wylted was actually big braining a lot of things here with mylo that I have been giving him a pass on. And my investigation role really isn’t that powerful as the only town power role. Town at least having a watcher makes sense. And Wylted should have used his cop if he wants that claim to being the investigative role. 

Also pie just feels genuine here. The frustration, I get. Putting myself in his shoes I think I would be frustrated too with how a lot of this day phase has gone. And ultimately if he is scum he just deserves it. He hasn’t really made any mistakes and a lot of the arguments I have for him being scum come down to wifom anyway. At the end of the day, pie even if scum, deserves to win. And I don’t have enough to indicate Wylted is town here so it really would be unfair of me to board that train at this point but to ride more of the wifom parade against pie.

Regardless of who is actually scum here, both of you played very good scum games.

My gut is telling me pie is town. I hope I’m not wrong but if I am it’s whatever. Let’s move in to the next one.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
Sorry to waffle on you
Lunatic
Lunatic
At the very least if I am wrong, I can say I feel like we did the day phase it’s due diligence, and analyzed everything there is worth analyzing
Lunatic
Lunatic
Where the hell did everyone randomly go
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
My gut is telling me pie is town. I hope I’m not wrong but if I am it’s whatever. Let’s move in to the next one.
Good lord finally

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Where the hell did everyone randomly go
I’m at work. I spent my entire day typing and responding to you. I have a deliverable due.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I’m at work. I spent my entire day typing and responding to you. I have a deliverable due.
You =\= everyone
WyIted
WyIted
I really feel for Pie here because lunatic has also kept me from studying for my math test because he failed to vote correctly and now I have to check the thread every 10 minutes to see if Lunatic will convince Barney to change his mind or if Barney will convince Lunatic to change his mind
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WyIted
Bro I’m legit worried pie might shoot up a school or something if we don’t give him this game. Think of the children!
Barney
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
If you need any help, let us know.

I'll revote later after I read a bit more.

Unvote

AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Vote count:

Pie (1/3): Wylted
Wylted (2/3): Pie, Lunatic

Barney
Barney
-->
@WyIted
If you need math tutoring let me know. I'm pretty good at it.

I will not be back on until tonight, so no progress will happen until like 9 PT.

So focus on your studies, and don't worry about this game.... it's just a game.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Barney
If you need math tutoring let me know. I'm pretty good at it.
You might regret saying this.
WyIted
WyIted
Bro I’m legit worried pie might shoot up a school or something if we don’t give him this game. Think of the children!
I think he lives in a predominantly white area, so perhaps we should give him the win