Total: 262
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
*Casey not eartg
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
It’s towncred for later. And he’s justifying it right now too with “muh POE.” Also keep in mind that JoeBob had the ability to day give a Commuter, which he probably did before being lynched. Less protective roles=better odds of success 
It’s still wierd he would do that because the logic would have relied on him knowing Casey would flip right? And Wylted didn’t like directly bus him or anything. 
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
Guys, I figured out what really happened to Earth.

Wyited didn't use my vig shot to kill Earth like we all thought...

Look at the state of the world, it's best described as a dumpster fire. I propose that Earth got really depressed, and talked his group of friends into the unanimous decision to kill him!

Barney
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
Casey – you are “Un Chien Andalou.” You win with the mafia.
Meaning? What Meaning? (Passive) - I’m sure that there’s some deep meaning behind your movie... but good luck figuring it out. Any players targeting you will have their action fail.
Basically the shirt kill would be refunded if failed for targeting interference (let's call this magic).
The shirt would be lost if if the kill failed for more normal reasons (let's call this physical).
Please ask Austin if a Vig shot on Casey would result in the shot being used up or not. 
The new information I shared was from Austin.

Casey's power seems more like the first than the second.
WyIted
WyIted
What's worrying me is I can see a world where my vig is stolen and scum used it and it coincidentally was on earth and in that world I just assumed I am the one who used it on earth, which would explain Austin feeling the need to comment on my vig selection.

In that hypothetical world where my vig is stolen, it doesn't mean we should lose the game.  
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Wylted lied about using his shot on Casey. We know it was a lie because the shot would be used up if he did in fact use it on Casey. 

Wylted wants us to believe that he didn’t know he had his shot and yolo killed Earth, which in itself was scummy. The mental reaches you have to go to, to believe him is astronomical. If there’s a constant pattern of smoke, there’s a fire. He’s been lying since the start of the DP.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
It’s still wierd he would do that because the logic would have relied on him knowing Casey would flip right? And Wylted didn’t like directly bus him or anything. 
You’re misunderstanding. Towncred for trying to shoot scum and failing. He voted for Casey 5 minutes into the DP. That’s the definition of a bus.
WyIted
WyIted
I haven't lied once while pie used logic that he knew was disingenuous and when called on it hand waved it to mean he was trying real hard
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
Casey – you are “Un Chien Andalou.” You win with the mafia.
Meaning? What Meaning? (Passive) - I’m sure that there’s some deep meaning behind your movie... but good luck figuring it out. Any players targeting you will have their action fail.
Basically the shirt kill would be refunded if failed for targeting interference (let's call this magic).
The shirt would be lost if if the kill failed for more normal reasons (let's call this physical).

Please ask Austin if a Vig shot on Casey would result in the shot being used up or not. 
The new information I shared was from Austin. 

Casey's power seems more like the first than the second.
Just ask Austin if a Vig shot on Earth would result in the Vig shot being used up. Cause he told me it would.
WyIted
WyIted
Well yes because I used my vig shot on Earth so it was used up. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5

Austin told me that it would be used up, meaning that Wylted would not have a shot to use NP3 if he was telling the truth. So where did the shot come from?

When you asked Austin this was this his exact answer? Are you omitting anything from the answer at all?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
He is trying g to get you to ask about earth I believe because I actually vigged earth. You should probably ask about Casey. Clearly the earth vig shot happened
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
???
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
When you asked Austin this was this his exact answer? Are you omitting anything from the answer at all?
Here is what I asked verbatim:

“If a Vig shot was used on Casey, would it be used up?”

His response paraphrased to avoid C/P: barring other factors, it would be used up.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WyIted
He is trying g to get you to ask about earth I believe because I actually vigged earth. You should probably ask about Casey. Clearly the earth vig shot happened
I asked about Casey already and got my answer. Pies next words are very important here.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
What are other factors? It’s the targeting ones that Barney laid out. I presume it means the Roleblock from Moozer or Commuter from JoeBob
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Here is what I asked verbatim:

“If a Vig shot was used on Casey, would it be used up?”

His response paraphrased to avoid C/P: barring other factors, it would be used up.

Sorry to say it man but this indicates to me you are scum. I got the same answer with a really big defining difference at the end, I see no reason why Austin would have clarified that difference to me and not to you. I am gonna wait in one more answer him just to make sure but this isn’t looking good
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@AustinL0926
Sorry to say it man but this indicates to me you are scum. I got the same answer with a really big defining difference at the end, I see no reason why Austin would have clarified that difference to me and not to you. I am gonna wait in one more answer him just to make sure but this isn’t looking good
Alright fuck it, mod kill me Austin. Whatever. Here is the exact copy paste: “yes, absent of other interfering factors, it would be used up.”
Lunatic
Lunatic
What are other factors? It’s the targeting ones that Barney laid out. I presume it means the Roleblock from Moozer or Commuter from JoeBob
Or a scum role that blocked or prevented wylted from acting… in which case you would have inside knowledge of this for your smoking gun
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I paraphrased to avoid C/P, but at this point idrc. I posted the quote verbatim 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Alright fuck it, mod kill me Austin. Whatever. Here is the exact copy paste: “yes, absent of other interfering factors, it would be used up.”
Is there no scum role that could be used as an interfering factor?
Lunatic
Lunatic
I asked him if he meant a role lock but he won’t answer any further.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@ILikePie5
Technically this is not against the rules, so for the future: please do not copy-paste mod communications.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Or a scum role that blocked or prevented wylted from acting… in which case you would have inside knowledge of this for your smoking gun
So you think I have a roleblocker role?? No one has claimed to be roleblocked except Wylted who brought up the jailkeeper. Talk about inside information.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
What do you think of Austin’s answer? It’s tripping me up badly. On one hand it indicates that Wylted didn’t target Casey, in the other hand his answer leaves room for that to mean scum had a hand in preventing wylteds actions. I feel like we are back to square one with this 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Is there no scum role that could be used as an interfering factor?
I don’t know what scum has…
Lunatic
Lunatic
So you think I have a roleblocker role?? No one has claimed to be roleblocked except Wylted who brought up the jailkeeper. Talk about inside information.
Well I don’t know what kind of role you have or if a roleblocker would even make him retain his shot. If you are scum I am sure you have more to your role than you’d reveal of course. But considering this would have been your smoking gun I have to consider that quoted was interfered with was a possibility based on the way Austin answered that question
Barney
Barney
-->
@Lunatic
@ILikePie5
@WyIted
I dislike how much we're leaning on words from the host.

That said, we seem to be stating different answers.

I believe the host told me (without explicitly naming Casey, because that would be bullshirt), that if someone tried to shoot someone who prevents shots from landing, the shot would be refunded. Whereas someone wearing a vest, or treated by a doctor, the shot would be lost.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
I believe the host told me (without explicitly naming Casey, because that would be bullshirt), that if someone tried to shoot someone who prevents shots from landing, the shot would be refunded. Whereas someone wearing a vest, or treated by a doctor, the shot would be lost.
Which means a roleblocker could have been the cause for Wylted not losing the vig right?
Barney
Barney
-->
@Lunatic
I think Wyited tried to shoot Casey, but the action failed with no impacts, so he kept the vig shot for use later.
He later shot Earth (a bit of a mistake, but Moozer not using the vest I gave indicates they were not onto him if he's scum).

I also think this doesn't need to be hard. Win or lose, it was a good game, scum especially did well.