UPick Mafia DP4

Author: AustinL0926

Total: 262
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
My role makes someone lynchproof, so it’s contradictory to Wylted’s role. Wylted essentially lied about shooting Casey and then shot Earth when Earth backed off on wanting to shoot me (admitted by Wylted).
You know they can literally just ask Austin if I retain my vig shot after I attempt to shoot casey?

I guess you hope that Austin refuses to answer. He refused to tell me my shot failed or even if I retained it. 

Interestingly enough he did give me feedback after my vig on earth by essentially calling me a retard for picking earth in the PM, but I had to wait until the DP to see it was successful.  
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Note how he didn’t even try to cop a person on his lynch train, and even dodged the question when I asked him last DP.
Nobody was on it at the end of any dp. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
You guys do realize that

Orange man = bad 

Right? 

If you guys think 

🍊 man = Good 

I can't help you. 
WyIted
WyIted
Just to make things easier here is an explanation of who is scum

Orange man by no means equals good.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
If you think he killed earth then where did the moozer kill come from?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
DP3 in hindsight I should’ve brought it up that my report stated only one kill and Wylted claimed he was  jailkept.

It really doesn’t make sense to me why you didn’t out this information then if you suspected him and Casey both as you indicated last day phase. Wylted not knowing why his action went through would have to assumed he was actively blocked or something. If he was scum and had a vig shot why hold onto it? Why not just create a case for using it on someone else (like me for example, since he suspected me). Seems if he was scum he would have used it and just justified why he was wrong about it, like he is doing with earth. He could have done that same thing last day phase and just killed me instead. Why go through the whole process of fake being roleblocked at all?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Looking like it yeah. Also now we know why your vig shot failed, Casey was a passive roleblocker
If the shot was used up in NP2, how was it used in NP3? The neighborhood had a shot. Earth would never shoot himself and therefore would veto a shot on himself. The shot had to have come from Wylted, who basically scum slipped in this post:

So if your trying to tell me that you think earth was wylteds night kill target that earth had to have used his big shot on moozer who was an innocent townie and confirmed dp3. Why on ewould earth do that lol 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Also if you going to accuse Wylted of lying by hiding parts of his role you have to admit that you did the same thing as each day phase you have now claimed to have an additional ability that you didn’t claim having before.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I caught Casey as scum lying about being a passive role and visiting Lunatic and got him lynched. Also, note Casey’s confession:

It's alright. To be honest, I didn't see myself surviving this DP anyway. I didn't see that watcher thing coming, though.

Austin, we have enough votes now. I'm out.
Note how he thought he was getting lynched even before my watcher report. The bus was on since the beginning before I even outted my watcher report.

Come on pie you know this is wifom logic. Under the assumption this is the bus, you obvious would have told him to say something like that to make it look like you aren’t affiliated. The fact that you are using this logic almost makes it seem even more likely he was told to say this lol.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
Am I wrong or missing something here?

1. Pie is saying we should suspect Wylted for lying about his role, when our has added something about his role each day phase now. If he’s covering information for a not yet used role that’s fine, but it’s hypocrital of him to tell us to sus Wylted for doing the same.
2. Do you think a role like mine would also exist along side a role that clarifies actions passively as killing? Also shouldn’t that have made pie suspect me when I claimed this role early day phase 2? Why didn’t he mention his role along side mine then? What harm was there to do it?
3. He is trying to tell us that earth was wylteds night kill target and that your big shirt was used. If that’s the case where did the moozer kill come from? He said the second kill had to be by earths vig. But he doesn’t explain why earth would kill moozer. Why would we believe that earth would kill a confirmed innocent townie?

Is it just me missing something or is pies story not just full of holes here? Are you seeing the same thing I am?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
If you think he killed earth then where did the moozer kill come from?
Regular mafia NK. Earth was killed with Wylted’s Vig shot that he never used on Casey. 

It’s pretty simple. Wylted admitted that Earth didn’t want to shoot me with the Neighborhood Vig, so he somewhat townread me more than Wylted. From Wylted’s perspective, if Earth was scum, why would he reject Vig shot on Pie with the neighborhood Vig? After the neighborhood Vig was vetoed by Earth, Wylted used his leftover Vig (cause he never used it on Casey) to kill Earth.

It really doesn’t make sense to me why you didn’t out this information then if you suspected him and Casey both as you indicated last day phase. Wylted not knowing why his action went through would have to assumed he was actively blocked or something. If he was scum and had a vig shot why hold onto it?
I did suspect him last DP, but a world did exist where he could’ve been roleblocked or “jailkept” as he claimed, so I didn’t think necessary. This is WIFOM but I could’ve just not claimed my passive ability and went with the flow.

Why not just create a case for using it on someone else (like me for example, since he suspected me).
I don’t know what roles/abilities scum have besides a flipped bulletproof/ascetic basically. 

Seems if he was scum he would have used it and just justified why he was wrong about it, like he is doing with earth. He could have done that same thing last day phase and just killed me instead. Why go through the whole process of fake being roleblocked at all?
He could’ve, but it’s WIFOM and Wylted is illogical to begin with. It makes sense that he would bus his partner to gain the town cred that he used his Vig shot and there was none remaining. He ran with that all of last DP.  Also remember that Moozer still had 3 abilities including a roleblocker and rolestopper.

So if your trying to tell me that you think earth was wylteds night kill target that earth had to have used his big shot on moozer who was an innocent townie and confirmed dp3. Why on ewould earth do that lol
No, you’re misunderstanding. Wylted never used his own vig shot on Casey, so he had it left and used it on Earth. 

Also if you going to accuse Wylted of lying by hiding parts of his role you have to admit that you did the same thing as each day phase you have now claimed to have an additional ability that you didn’t claim having before.
There’s a difference between lying and omitting the truth. Wylted actively lied about his role to seem towny and gain the Vig shot. I just kept it hidden, though I did soft claim it in DP2.

Come on pie you know this is wifom logic. Under the assumption this is the bus, you obvious would have told him to say something like that to make it look like you aren’t affiliated. The fact that you are using this logic almost makes it seem even more likely he was told to say this lol.
Fair but it’s MYLO, I’m going to use everything in my power to prove I’m town :)

Am I wrong or missing something here?

1. Pie is saying we should suspect Wylted for lying about his role, when our has added something about his role each day phase now. If he’s covering information for a not yet used role that’s fine, but it’s hypocrital of him to tell us to sus Wylted for doing the same.
Hiding my passive ability (which I didn’t even have to claim) vs never even trying to use the cop ability as a townie and lying by claiming a perma lynchproof to take the vig shot is different imo.

2. Do you think a role like mine would also exist along side a role that clarifies actions passively as killing? Also shouldn’t that have made pie suspect me when I claimed this role early day phase 2? Why didn’t he mention his role along side mine then? What harm was there to do it?
Tbh I didn’t want to get in a fight with you and derail the entire DP after getting into one with Savant. So I kept my mouth shut about this.

3. He is trying to tell us that earth was wylteds night kill target and that your big shirt was used. If that’s the case where did the moozer kill come from? He said the second kill had to be by earths vig. But he doesn’t explain why earth would kill moozer. Why would we believe that earth would kill a confirmed innocent townie?
You’re misunderstanding, see above

Is it just me missing something or is pies story not just full of holes here? Are you seeing the same thing I am?
Wylted is a confirmed liar. He admitted to Vig shotting someone he thought was supposedly scum for not wanting to shoot me, which makes no sense.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
There’s only one objective truth, everything else is WIFOM or he said she said: there were two people that died last night. Earth and Moozer. Earth was the executor of the Neighborhood. There’s no way he could’ve either shot himself or Moozer.

That means an NK was done by the last scum (likely on Moozer) and a Vig shot was used by someone. Wylted is the only person that had a Vig shot to begin with. And he scum slipped when he said that he shot Earth even after Earth backed off from agreeing in the neighborhood to using the neighborhood vig shot on me.

From Wylted’s perspective, why would scum Earth not agree to kill town Pie? Yet, Wylted still shot Earth. This proves that Wylted has to be scum

This is a clear scumslip as anything that was said NP3 in the Neighborhood is heresay (no one else can confirm).

Wylted is scum. Period.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Nobody was on it at the end of any dp. 
So why didn’t you ask people to be on it, so you could investigate them?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
You know they can literally just ask Austin if I retain my vig shot after I attempt to shoot casey?

I guess you hope that Austin refuses to answer. He refused to tell me my shot failed or even if I retained it. 

Interestingly enough he did give me feedback after my vig on earth by essentially calling me a retard for picking earth in the PM, but I had to wait until the DP to see it was successful.  
Whether you retain it or not is irrelevant. 
WyIted
WyIted
It’s pretty simple. Wylted admitted that Earth didn’t want to shoot me with the Neighborhood Vig, so he somewhat townread me more than Wylted. From Wylted’s perspective, if Earth was scum, why would he reject Vig shot on Pie with the neighborhood Vig? After the neighborhood Vig was vetoed by Earth, Wylted used his leftover Vig (cause he never used it on Casey) to kill Earth.
I think I already explained this, not that it matters what earth's reads are, but earth agreed to the pie vig. I put in my vig and then earth passed out at the last minuted.

I did suspect him last DP, but a world did exist where he could’ve been roleblocked or “jailkept” as he claimed, so I didn’t think necessary. This is WIFOM but I could’ve just not claimed my passive ability and went with the flow.
My action failed and there were no kills. It was certainly a possibility I was jail kept. I didn't say that definitely happened though.

He could’ve, but it’s WIFOM and Wylted is illogical to begin with. It makes sense that he would bus his partner to gain the town cred
I challenge you to find a single game where I bus a scum partner ever. 

There’s a difference between lying and omitting the truth. Wylted actively lied about his role to seem towny and gain the Vig shot. I just kept it hidden, though I did soft claim it in DP2.

I told the truth when I discovered it to 2 townies in the neighbor PM prior to dp2 starting. 

I even while earth an moozer was alive recounted the exact time I revealed the information to them during the dp. Neither one corrected me. I can find the exact post but these people are confirmed town and have no reason not to correct me if I am blatantly lying 

Hiding my passive ability (which I didn’t even have to claim) vs never even trying to use the cop ability as a townie and lying by claiming a perma lynchproof to take the vig shot is different imo.
Np1 like I said when moozer and earth were still alive I revealed the role. On dp1 you can obviously see me ask savant to put earth's vote on me. Dp2 and 3 I had no votes on me end of day. I thought maybe Austin made a mistake and moozer did have a vote on me end of dp, but it's not like it mattered because the mod would confirm if he was town the next day, and if there were no mod confirm he would have been scum. 

The lies that I haven't attempted to use it are silly. 

I would have got the vig shot if I was 1x lynchproof as well as it's typically a town role and nobody was claiming anything more towny. 

Wylted is a confirmed liar. He admitted to Vig shotting someone he thought was supposedly scum for not wanting to shoot me, which makes no sense.
Post where I said I thought he was scum for not wanting to shoot you?

I was open about my scum pool last dp. At the end of the dp, I made it clear the final scum was between pie and earth and him claiming I scum read earth for being cautious is wrong.

From Wylted’s perspective, why would scum Earth not agree to kill town Pie? Yet, Wylted still shot Earth. This proves that Wylted has to be scum. 

This is easy to explain. My thinking after he rejected the kill, after agreeing to it is followed.

The scum pool for town is likely between me an pie and earth. Earth knows my scum pool is him and pie. This means if he vigs pie and pie is town I know he is the final scum. I also thought there would be no NK and the scum have not had a successful one anyway so if the scum pool is me and earth and earth is scum the math works out that if I was lynched first, he would be lynched next and the game is over. 

Essentially it benefits a scum earth to keep more scummy looking town around. Obviously.

This is a clear scumslip as anything that was said NP3 in the Neighborhood is heresay (no one else can confirm).
No it isn't and if I were in your shoes I would just give up and go away quietly. I respect your fight though and you honestly really fucked up by putting lunatic in my town pool. You probably would have still lost anyway but it was your biggest error. 

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
So why didn’t you ask people to be on it, so you could investigate them?
Dp1 I asked savant to put earth's votenon it

Dp2 it looked like moozer and joebob would have their vote on me at the end of the dp. I also asked barney to trust me at the end of the dp because I was hoping later to perhaps get him compliant in helping me to get a self vote. It's pretty obvious dp1 I was trying to get votes on me but Austin confirmed I could receive no votes. 

Honestly your theory is stupid anyway because I literally had zero reason to mention I had an investigative power when I did. It clearly wouldn't make me look more towny to randomly mention a new ability.

Dp3 I literally revealed my role and nobody on the town team gave a shit about trying to vote me so we could atleast confirm them. 

Whether you retain it or not is irrelevant
Not really, because you claimed it was an obvious lie that I said I shot Casey because I was able to shoot earth. So clearly you were insinuating I didn't keep my ability. 

Also think of this convoluted plan I would have to come up with. 

I would have to consider that Austin would do some convoluted plan where a vig shot would fail when aiming at casey but the person would retain it. 

I then ask Austin this question about would I retain it have a believable story for town.

Then I would on my first close or close to it dp3 immediately claim I shot Casey and it failed, instead of just waiting a bit to post and see if we could get an easy mislynch somewhere so I could keep Casey around to shield me. 

I don't know it seems kind of convoluted. 

However I will say that at literally the end of every dp when a lynch was going through and this can be demonstrated you prewrote a chain of logic that could be used to lynch a town member the following dp based on the events of that day in relation to the lynch. 

Savant was correct that you aren't lazy scum. You are aggressive and it's shocked me a bit. I didn't expect it. I fucked up NP1 by bot keeping my word because Casey was always going to be an easy lynch later on.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
I told the truth when I discovered it to 2 townies in the neighbor PM prior to dp2 starting
Scumslip #2. He had no way of knowing that he was sharing to two townies unless he was scum.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Scumslip #2. He had no way of knowing that he was sharing to two townies unless he was scum.
We literally know they are both town
 It is okay to call them townies. I also outlined that I trusted earth because he full claimed to me in the pm.

Also full disclosure I technically revealed the information prior to moozer joining the chat and told earth not to trust him with it. At that point earth informed me that moozer is not in a separate discord but that we are all 3 sharing the same one, and then moozer popped on to catch me red handed talking shit. 

But they 2 townies had confirmation of my claims prior to dp2 and both were alive when I relayed what happened in the neighbor chat and could have opted to correct me if I was lying. They weren't afraid to correct me you actually see one instance where I confused the order of events concerning an interaction with moozer and earth corrected me. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
@WyIted
I think I already explained this, not that it matters what earth's reads are, but earth agreed to the pie vig. I put in my vig and then earth passed out at the last minuted.
So why would you not change your action? 

My action failed and there were no kills. It was certainly a possibility I was jail kept. I didn't say that definitely happened though.
Or you never used it.

I challenge you to find a single game where I bus a scum partner ever.
Irrelevant and WIFOM

Np1 like I said when moozer and earth were still alive I revealed the role. On dp1 you can obviously see me ask savant to put earth's vote on me. Dp2 and 3 I had no votes on me end of day. I thought maybe Austin made a mistake and moozer did have a vote on me end of dp, but it's not like it mattered because the mod would confirm if he was town the next day, and if there were no mod confirm he would have been scum.

The lies that I haven't attempted to use it are silly.

I would have got the vig shot if I was 1x lynchproof as well as it's typically a town role and nobody was claiming anything more towny.
They’re not silly. You didn’t use it when there were 4 people on the wagon DP1. You didn’t use it DP2 either. You didn’t use it DP3 either. You admitted that. What town reason exists to not use your investigative power for 3 straight days.

Post where I said I thought he was scum for not wanting to shoot you?

I was open about my scum pool last dp. At the end of the dp, I made it clear the final scum was between pie and earth and him claiming I scum read earth for being cautious is wrong.
Cautious? Lmao. The logic is simple. You just fucked up the Vig shot on Earth. If what Austin said is true, you are a massive retard.

The scum pool for town is likely between me an pie and earth. Earth knows my scum pool is him and pie. This means if he vigs pie and pie is town I know he is the final scum. I also thought there would be no NK and the scum have not had a successful one anyway so if the scum pool is me and earth and earth is scum the math works out that if I was lynched first, he would be lynched next and the game is over.

Essentially it benefits a scum earth to keep more scummy looking town around. Obviously.
Lol what? You were more scummy than Earth to literally everyone last DP. We also knew that we would have 2 opportuniws to lynch unless a Vig shot was used. If anything Earth is town for not wanting to use the Vig shot because it provides 2 lynch opportunies for town.

No it isn't and if I were in your shoes I would just give up and go away quietly. I respect your fight though and you honestly really fucked up by putting lunatic in my town pool. You probably would have still lost anyway but it was your biggest error.
You fucked up by shooting Earth when you knew he has no reason not to shoot Pie as scum and then get you lynched the next day because you were scummier than him. Your partner gave up, you should do the same. Your scumplay is careless.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
Let’s play out Wylted’s reasoning for shooting Earth (obviously if he was town, he’d think Earth was scum right?). But if Earth is scum, why would Earth not agree to shoot Pie, who is town? If he agrees to shoot Pie, then Earth has easy mislynch in Wylted. So why did Earth back out and agree to providing 2 lynch opportunities to town (which Wylted took away by using his Vig shot that was supposedly already used).

This is not rocket science. Don’t let Wylted gaslight his way out of this. If either of you can answer the question why Town Wylted would shoot Earth in this scenario, I will happily self vote because at that point, town deserves to lose. It’s common sense
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
So why would you not change your action? 
You were both in my scum pool, why would I?

Irrelevant and WIFOM
It's really not. It's out of character for me. You are telling me my character is to bus a scum mate sometimes and if forced to I will vote them but I have never led a lynch on a scum mate.  You are attacking my character. It's just not what I do. 

The last time I did it was on DDO and it was only a single time because I was widely town read and it was early in the game and my scum partner randomly was trying to bus me.

They’re not silly. You didn’t use it when there were 4 people on the wagon DP1. You didn’t use it DP2 either. You didn’t use it DP3 either. You admitted that. What town reason exists to not use your investigative power for 3 straight days.
I was ineligible to be voted dp1 so there was nobody to investigate. DP3 everyone knew my ability and it isn't on me if they didn't vote me. I already explained this so I am not going to beat a dead horse.
Cautious? Lmao. The logic is simple. You just fucked up the Vig shot on Earth. If what Austin said is true, you are a massive retard.
Earth was in my scum pool and I narrowed my scum pool to 1 person. It was a coin flip as to who I targeted but ultimately I think it was the right decision because if Earth was the final scum it would be harder to get a lynch on them than you.

Lol what? You were more scummy than Earth to literally everyone last DP. We also knew that we would have 2 opportuniws to lynch unless a Vig shot was used. If anything Earth is town for not wanting to use the Vig shot because it provides 2 lynch opportunies for town.
It doesn't matter. It is a town directed kill. A vig is literally the same thing as a lynch. It's a town directed kill.

You fucked up by shooting Earth when you knew he has no reason not to shoot Pie as scum and then get you lynched the next day because you were scummier than him. Your partner gave up, you should do the same. Your scumplay is careless
I literally explained the reasoning a scum Earth would have. 

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Let’s play out Wylted’s reasoning for shooting Earth (obviously if he was town, he’d think Earth was scum right?).

Wrong I believed he was potentially scum and if not it narrows my scum pool

But if Earth is scum, why would Earth not agree to shoot Pie, who is town?
I already explained this but will copy and paste the post.

This is easy to explain. My thinking after he rejected the kill, after agreeing to it is followed.

Okay 

If either of you can answer the question why Town Wylted would shoot Earth in this scenario, I will happily self vote because at that point, town deserves to lose. It’s common sense
Then self vote lol, because I laid out the logic
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
I have to head in to work. Caught up to the start of this page.

A couple quick thoughts
What happened to the second vig shot from earth?
I was going to ponder Luna being scum with a 10% probability, but that’s ruled out by the NK attempt which was liver witnessed, or bussed when Casey was already on the chopping block).
WyIted
WyIted
Pie would have to think that as scum I legitimately waited until np3 to use a vig shot. I got dp1. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
A couple quick thoughts
What happened to the second vig shot from earth?
It had to have been vetoed. And that’s what Wylted’s scumslip involves. Earth/Moozed dying couldn’t have come from the Neighborhood Vig because Earth wouldn’t shoot himself and wouldn’t kill town confirmed Moozer, so one shot had to come from Wylted and by his own admission was on Earth because Earth vetoed the neighborhood Vig shot on me, presumably cause he thought I was town. What did Wylted do? Shoot Earth in cold blood with his Vig shot that he never used on Casey to begin with because Earth townread me more than Wylted (that’s the only conclusion you can come with). It’s a clear scumslip and combined with the fact he’s been lying since DP1. He has to be scum.

I was going to ponder Luna being scum with a 10% probability, but that’s ruled out by the NK attempt which was liver witnessed, or bussed when Casey was already on the chopping block).
Lunatic is town.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
@WyIted
Pie would have to think that as scum I legitimately waited until np3 to use a vig shot. I got dp1. 
Well NP1 you used the shirt to protect yourself. NP2 you bussed Casey and feigned using the shot. Knowing that your partner is Bulletproof Ascetic heavily implies town has killing powers. Using the Bulletproof and saving the Vig shot is common sense.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
Let me put it this way. If there was not Vig shot, it would be 4-1 and town would have 2 attempts to lynch. Since Scum Wylted used his Vig shot to murder a townie in cold blood, we only have one opportunity. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Well NP1 you used the shirt to protect yourself
So what exactly would a scum member need to protect themselves from prior to only being aware of a single vig shot that they themselves held?

. Using the Bulletproof and saving the Vig shot is common sense.
So using a bullet proof when I am widely town read to the point that town cooperated in giving me the vig shot means I would use the shirt immediately and not hold off

Let me put it this way. If there was not Vig shot, it would be 4-1 and town would have 2 attempts to lynch. Since Scum Wylted used his Vig shot to murder a townie in cold blood, we only have one opportunity. 
You were already explained to that a vig is the exact same thing as a lynch. Both are town directed kills. In fact a vig is superior because it's a town directed kill with zero negotiation with the scum team which often occurs during a lynch
WyIted
WyIted
Pie also claimed the last scum was between me and earth so it makes no sense that he would fault me for digging earth.
WyIted
WyIted
Austin just PMed me to tell me he can not tell me why I retained the vig shot unprompted. 

So it's kind of a mod slip that my theory of the events may be a little off. My theory being the events being that Austin just allows you to retain the vig shot if your action fails. 

He also mod slipped because I only assumed I retained the shot and that mafia team didn't have an unaccounted for vig.