Why is there such a big deal about Biden mumbling his words and not Trump lying through his teeth

Author: Moozer325

Total: 116
Tidycraft
Debates: 0
Tidycraft
-->
@Moozer325
Oh economic indicators. Is that what Trump lied about? I remember seeing Biden saying he had 9% inflation when entered office. Isn't inflation an economic indicator? I don't mind Biden saying it's Trumps fault for 4 years of inflation under Biden  cause that's an opinion. But what he said about it being 9% when he became president isn't really an opinion.
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@Tidycraft
I don’t dispute that both people lied, it’s just that Trump lied more often, and more deliberately. Many of the times Biden did it he had if figures wrong and corrected himself later. The inflation one was pretty bad though. The really villain here is CNN for not having any fact-checking.
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@Moozer325
Hypothetical, if inflation was at 20%

But it isn't even hypothetical. Over the past 4 years of cumulative inflation, the dollar lost near 20% of the value. That's not insignificant, and somebody has to take the blame.

Americans might get lost in calling wrong opinions lies like you do, but this is a real problem for you guys and the rest of the world that relies on the value of the dollar like Canada. If you guys go down, so do we.
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@WyIted
How do you do the highlight thing?
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Tidycraft
You kinda missed the point of my hypothetical. The state of the economy is up to some debate, but generally you can differentiate between a good one and a bad one, and especially a best one.

Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@Moozer325
Sorry, I just thought you were saying it was hypothetical that Biden didn't have near 20% inflation over his 4 years. That would have been an actual lie, not an opinion.
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
Yeah, but it’s still misleading to say that the economy was the best ever under your presidency. It’s by no means true.
It was until COVID came, which isn’t controllable. It’s not Trump’s fault there was a worldwide pandemic. It’s only fair to assess his economic presidency prior to a black swann event that plagued every nation in the world.
FLRW
FLRW
Under Trump: 
  • The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.
  • The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
  • The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
  • Handgun production rose 12.5% in 2020 compared with 2016, setting a new record.
  • The murder rate in 2020 rose to the highest level since 1997.

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
That is true, but his COVID response was horrible in my opinion, so I hold him accountable for some of that, but not all. I do blame Biden for some of the inflation in his term, but Trump takes a role in that too. Plus, Biden has gotten Inflation down with the soft landing that the fed wanted. It was beyond that even, a beautiful landing in my opinion, so he gets some points for that in my tally. Really, it’s both of their faults.
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
The economy was good under Trump and suxked under biden that's all you need to know. 

You can sit their and focus on Trump lying that he had the best one when he had the 4th best one, you can ignore the fact that Biden even when he comes out of his dementia for briefs periods lies about things like hunters laptops and becomes a dictator who bans Facebook and Twitter from talking about it, but doing shit like that males you a partisan hack. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@zedvictor4
And despite all those guns, I think that USA is still a reasonably sensible place.
Well, in the case of England, Brexit was probably the stupidest move Brits did. I mean, I don't think Brits are stupid but I couldn't believe Brits would take such a terrible decision. Later on, I realized it was because Brits were fed up with the inmigration European policies so the best way for them to get rid of it was through Brexit no matter if they risked their economy. Now all makes sense. 

A civil war is an extreme scenario, I know, but I think something terrible will happen if nobody takes action about the economic downturn and the inmigration crisis. Maybe the secession of some states like Texas or Florida. California is already taken over by lefties so it's a lost case, but there are other states that are not willing to follow along with the shitty left policies.

Longer term, I foresee problems with the sustainability of a largely useless global population...But that's another issue, that hopefully won't affect me.
Do you believe that lefty shit? Lol. There is still enough resources for all of us and for more people to come. The problem is the human being who is incapable of managing the resources wisely.

WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@Tidycraft
How do you do the highlight thing?
There should be quote marks on the comment box. Just highlight the line like you would when you copy and paste and then touch the quote symbol
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
I think both of our past presidents haven’t done great jobs with the economy, but that’s also not my number 1 issue. They both suck when it comes to the economy, but Trump is for almost everything I’m against, and Biden is a good not-Trump candidate. I’ll take anyone besides Trump, and Biden is good at that.

Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@Moozer325
Why are Americans okay with censorship and dementia?
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Tidycraft
Because A: Biden has proven that he can do the job. If he wasn’t the incumbent, then I might be worried, but he’s proven that he’s mentally fit to do the job.

And B: Biden isn’t censoring anything. He has nothing to do with social media companies blocking people.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Tidycraft
I see it a different way. Why do you think Americans are okay with a Racist, Sexist, Liar and possible Rapist who thinks he can do whatever he wants?
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@Moozer325
That's all opinions. It's factually true Biden's administration censored information. We don't know for a fact that he is demented, but it would have been hard for him to fake acting demented at that last debate.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Tidycraft
Where are the proven facts that Biden has censored information. I’m not saying it doesn’t exist, I just haven’t seen it yet.
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@Moozer325

I don't know that much about American law, but it seems people were not allowed to talk about certain things that would make the government look bad.

I think this is dangerous for the same reason you think you should call people liars and go to war for having a different opinion. Just like Canada did with the Truckers. If you are not allowed to say anything bad about the government, how can you expect things to get better under any president?
FLRW
FLRW

The debt-to-GDP ratio hit its all-time record of 113% by WW2's end. Eisenhower had a 90 percent top tax rate to pay down this debt.
Trump had a debt-to-GDP ratio of 126.24% but he cut the top tax rate to give himself more money. I'm sure Putin gave him the idea
when Trump was planning on building the Moscow Trump Tower before the 2016 election and Putin cancelled it.
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@FLRW
You seem like a badly programmed robot.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Tidycraft
This is blowing the smallest thing way out of proportion. We don’t live in the USSR just because the Biden administration recommended that misinformation be taken down from social media cites. The posts were not against their political views, they were just not true and recommended that people do harmful medical treatments to cure things. They didn’t actually censor anything, and it was all for the public good.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Tidycraft
I don’t think they should have done that,  it their actions are being made mountains out of molehills. 
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@Moozer325
I just think the people would be surprised and appalled the government asked for anything that would make the government look bad to be taken down. That's how your country gets worse. Maybe this is part of the reason along with inflation and the dementia why Biden isn't accepted?
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Tidycraft
But the stuff being taken down wasn’t anti government. It was advocating for ways to treat COVID that did not work and would absolutely harm you if you tried them. Impressionable people often see that and take it as fact. I don’t agree with the government intervention, but it’s not as bad as you make it out to be.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Tidycraft

Why do stupid women vote for Trump? Don't they know that he wants to keep them barefoot and pregnant?
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Moozer325
he’s proven that he’s mentally fit to do the job.
You can't even believe what you've just said. Lol. 

What is the prove that Joe can do the job? Many people think Pelosi is behind Joe, others think its Obama. Whoever it is, Joe is being controlled like a puppet.

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@IlDiavolo
Do you have any actual evidence to back this up? I'm not dismissing your opinion, but I can't believe it if there isn't enough evidence other than "he can't possibly do it himself!". 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Moozer325
Do you have any actual evidence to back this up? I'm not dismissing your opinion, but I can't believe it if there isn't enough evidence other than "he can't possibly do it himself!". 
If people knew it Biden wouldn't be in the White house. Don’t you think? 

You don’t need evidence to know it, you just need to observe and draw your own conclusions. What I've said is based on the analyses of political experts and also hearsay from anonymous Democrats.

Even the CNN admits Biden has cognitive problems. The New York Times which is a woke newspaper admits it. Everyone is admitting it. Come on, man, don't be a fool. 

Whether is Obama or Pelosi the person behind Biden, it's just a supposition. I think it's Pelosi, though, because a seer said so long time ago, that a woman is actually running the US. I though it was Kamala but she's very stupid to do so. 
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@IlDiavolo
You can’t just make claims like that based on what a seer said. This is so stupid. Im not saying that you’re objectively wrong, I just can’t believe it until I see sufficient evidence, and I think you should do the same.