Why is there such a big deal about Biden mumbling his words and not Trump lying through his teeth

Author: Moozer325

Total: 116
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
Today, immigrants are 30 percent less likely to be incarcerated than are U.S.-born individuals who are white, the study finds. And when the analysis is expanded to include Black Americans — whose prison rates are higher than the general population — the likelihood of an immigrant being incarcerated is 60 percent lower than of people born in the United States. 
The study reveals that first-generation immigrants have not been more likely to be imprisoned than people born in the United States since 1880.
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@FLRW
That study is about legal immigration. Why do people always pull up studies on legal immigration when conservatives mention curbing illegal immigration?
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Moozer325
No one said this. Now your pulling a trump and trying to gaslight me.
Idk man, all the pro-jan 6 stuff kinda makes it seem like Trump himself is saying this.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@IlDiavolo
Don't you agree, Victor?

Hmmmmmmmm.

I wouldn't say extreme.

I think that we are about  to elect a Labour government and oust the Conservatives, though I don't see a whole lot of difference between them. So I feel no need to vote.

There are certainly Nationalist rumblings in continental Europe, as there always are. But there is also Russia to focus minds.

Checks and balances.

And despite all those guns, I think that USA is still a reasonably sensible place.

Longer term, I foresee problems with the sustainability of a largely useless global population...But that's another issue, that hopefully won't affect me.

I would suggest that A.I.  will perhaps become the big player.

Or E.T. of course.
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
Doesn't matter he never says most. 
But he basically does. When he says that "they're not sending their best", he's implying that a majority of immigrants are criminals. You're just hearing what you want to hear. You can't just interpret what he says however you want, you need to wake up and smell the coffee.

This article doesn't even support your claim. Did you even read it? It was quoting mostly from a Whitehouse press conference where Trump had someone speak about how bleach will kill the Virus. This is all true.

All Mexicans are criminals 
This article never even suggested that Trump said all Mexicans are criminals. It also goes on to show that Trump's claims are completely false, but you probably didn't read that far.

Trump dictator
This one literally quotes Trump saying he's going to be a dictator on day one. This is so stupid. You need to listen to yourself talk.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
But he basically does. When he says that "they're not sending their best", he's implying that a majority of immigrants are criminals
He literally said he wasn't implying that

This article doesn't even support your claim. Did you even read it? It was quoting mostly from a Whitehouse press conference where Trump had someone speak about how bleach will kill the Virus. This is all true.
You existed that year and saw all the memes. 

• This one literally quotes Trump saying he's going to be a dictator on day one. This is so stupid. You need to listen to yourself talk.
Yes without the context he was mocking all of Bidens day one executive orders which is more than any president in history and executive orders are an anti democratic way to impose policy. Un full context it is obvious he was joking. 

If he fully intended to be a dictator, common sense tells you even without watching the interview, he wouldn't admit it and ruin his chances of being elected LOL.

You are sitting here trying to defend a position your parents told you to believe or that you uncritically accept from the hive mind on TikTok, when what you should be doing is Taki g what I say and digging into it to educate yourself towards a world view informed by actually looking at all sides instead of just the one you were told to only see
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
Okay, you just completely ignored everything I said. This is like talking to a wall, you don't absorb anything. You keep only hearing what you want to hear, and you need to reexamine your beliefs.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
Let's recap

Wylted "the main stream media is full of shit"

Moozer: no they aren't these people are honest 

Wylted: here is some articles where they intentionally misrepresented the truth

Moozer: you don't agree with me so you need to change your opinion

Also

Moozer- Trump said this ignorant thing

Wylted- well actually here is what he really said and meant

Moozer- well his rhetoric can be interpreted differently due to his hyperbolic style so if a retard would interpret it to mean the most ignorant thing possible we should also think that. For example if Trump says he was killing time we should interpret that to mean he got a gun and literally murdered time. 
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
The problem isn’t that his rhetoric can be interpreted one way, it’s that he clearly means it to be heard that way to uniformed voters. Also, you sources proved nothing, they were actually very accurate.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
The sources said what I told you said. That he told people to inject bleach, that he said every single immigrant was bad news etc. 

You said those headlines didn't exist and I linked you to those articles. How did it not support me LOL

As far as you saying he is lying to uninformed voters it is bullshit. Maybe Biden is by calling hunters laptop a hoax and threatening Facebook and Twitter if they allow people to bring up the topic and other such bullshit but no you listed like 20 things and I pointed out one by one they were wrong.

Scroll up in the thread to refresh your memory. You said he lied about the economy being better while he is president or that Biden has the worst deficit etc.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
They don't support your argument because they never said that Trump told people to inject bleach. They were all very well researched and used true direct quotes. You said that they were all false.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
You were around at that time you remember the non stop news coverage of it, Twitter memes and your YouTube feed but since you want to lie like you don't remember I guess I can find one more explicit but I thought one that was insinuating it would be good enough
WyIted
WyIted
This is how liars operate
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
The tile literally says trum suggested injecting bleach in the politico article so i think you are not so retarded you dont know the conclusion the headline is meant to lead you to

Biden claiming Trump told people to drink bleach

BBC title Trump suggests injecting disinfectant 

CNN Title Trump suggests people inject bleach

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/23/politics/fact-check-coronavirus-briefing-april-23#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=17197001423283&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
Jimmy Kimmel insinuating Trump told people to inject bleach

Secular talk claims Trump said to inject bleach

James cordon same thing

All of these coordinated lies, and you have enough information to know which side is evil. Just don't be evil bro
WyIted
WyIted
Very same press conference every single liberal media outlet lied about Trump clarifies that is not what he meant

https://www.wfae.org/politics/2024-04-03/fact-check-did-trump-once-tell-americans-to-inject-bleach-to-fight-covid-19
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
It’s a dark day in America when we judge politicians based on charisma and not trustworthiness.
Well if one person only works 10-4, we have an issue when it comes to national security.
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
He literally said that the governor of Virginia killed a newborn.
He said the Governor of Virginia talked about “abortion” after birth, which is objectively true.

“If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen, the infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@Moozer325
I feel like Americans have been conditioned to think it is a lie to have a different opinion.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Tidycraft
Yeah, but it’s still misleading to say that the economy was the best ever under your presidency. It’s by no means true.

Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@Moozer325
It's an opinion. You seem to want to go to war and jail people for thinking differently than you. People like you are dangerous to society and the world. Americans.
WyIted
WyIted
This is actually disingenuous.  The guy at one point was asked about abortion and half way through his answer thought he was talking about immigration. Most of this you can see within the first 4 or 5 questions of the debate. People are concerned that the president's mental health is effecting his ability to perform his job. It's not some sort of criticism of mumbling. Yes mumbling is not a good way to get your point across, but that's not what this is a criticism of and nobody has actually given a shit about the mumbling but about the mental detioration. Most of us have relatives at some point with dementia and just feel very concerned for the guy. Yes he is president, but he is a human that deserves love and compassion and we are praying for him.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Tidycraft
Didn't Canada shut down bank accounts of truckers to stop their free speech and seize donations?
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@WyIted
Yes, but we hate Trudeau for doing that. I blame America for giving him the idea that this was okay.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
Yeah, but it’s still misleading to say that the economy was the best ever under your presidency. It’s by no means true.
That's an opinion. It also happens to be true that he had a great economy. You can't really be so stupid to recognize an opinion.

You also cannot be so stupid as to think it matters if he calls it the greatest .

"OH look at this guy such a liar, he said he had the greatest economy in presidential history and it was only the 4th best"

A guy who gets vastly superior results than the current president should not be president and we should let the country burn because hyperbole is bad oh and guy that is really God at the job shows a bit of shame and denied fucking a whore so much better to let the cou try perish than elect him, derp"
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Tidycraft
Yes, but we hate Trudeau for doing that. I blame America for giving him the idea that this was okay.
That's probably fair but did you like your own post? 
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Tidycraft
Wow, um okay. When it comes down to the nitty gritty, the economy can be up to debate, but the e have economic indicators to measure this stuff. In my opinion at least, the economy was not by a long shot the best it ever has been under president Trump, and I would still call it lying if he tries to say otherwise.
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@WyIted
How do you like your own post? I don't hate what I said if that's what you meant.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Tidycraft
Fuck it you didn't thumbs up this one so I did it for you
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
If I said that Herbert Hoover had the greatest economy as a president, you would call me a liar, right? I don’t dispute that Trumps term was pretty good, but the economy isn’t a matter of opinion when you take it as broadly as that. Hypothetical, if inflation was at 20%, and unemployment was high, you would call me out for saying that the economy was the best it ever has been.