Author: AustinL0926

Read-only
Total: 117
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
Just to be totally fair, most of the roles in this game have at least two functions, but yeah, that’s pretty bad. I’ll give them a chance to defend themselves, but I’ll probably VTL soon.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Just to make sure we are crossing our T's and dotting our I's can you explain the watcher part of your role justification?
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Lunatic
@ILikePie5
I don’t know if you noticed or not, but that’s 5, so if you didn’t want to hammer straight away, you should unvote.

Moozer325
Moozer325
Oh wait, you only need four. 
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@AustinL0926
I believe that’s a hammer
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@Casey_Risk
Sorry we lynched before you got back.

Even while I’m convinced you’re scum, I had meant to unvote to let you speak (traveling this weekend, so intermittently very busy).
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Barney
@AustinL0926
It's alright. To be honest, I didn't see myself surviving this DP anyway. I didn't see that watcher thing coming, though.

Austin, we have enough votes now. I'm out.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Moozer325
Just to make sure we are crossing our T's and dotting our I's can you explain the watcher part of your role justification?
Sure, just like 1x Magistrate was “Stop the Steal” the 1x Watcher is “You’re Fired.” Basically Trump oversaw the challenges and board meetings in The Apprentice before he made his eliminate decision.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Barney and Lunatic are confirmed. That leaves Wylted and Earth. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@WyIted
@Moozer325
Who was the target you all agreed on that got vetoed?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Moozer325
I wanna know this as well
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
Did Austin announce that you have to collectively agree to the Vig shot in the neighborhood or did Earth tell you that? What if anything has Austin said in the neighborhood?
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
We opted out to be safe and I informed them of my vig shot target. Moozer did jot participate in the pm so  wouldn't have been able to shoot anyway. I can say me and earth talked about shooting casey
WyIted
WyIted
If Casey is innocent I think the last 2 scum are lunatic and pie. If guilty I think it is lunatic. 
Also I think we should lynch lunatic first if their is an inno on Casey because though unlikely earth could be the 2nd scum

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WyIted
If Casey is innocent I think the last 2 scum are lunatic and pie. If guilty I think it is lunatic. Also I think we should lynch lunatic first if their is an inno on Casey because though unlikely earth could be the 2nd scum

This post is completely devoid of logic lol. I do find it funny that you've worked it out to make me the mislynch no matter what the flip though, even though my action lines up with pie, barney, and explains the lack of the night kill. I should be the most town confirmed on  your list in either scenario lol. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
This post is completely devoid of logic lol. I do find it funny that you've worked it out to make me the mislynch no matter what the flip though, even though my action lines up with pie, barney, and explains the lack of the night kill. I should be the most town confirmed on your list in either scenario lol. 
My vig on Casey failed.  I think somebody jailkept me. Pie made you lynch proof, not sure qhy scum would do that. Moozer is confirmed town, barney is practically confirmed town.  So the possibilities are between you, pie, Casey and earth.  I just don't know if it makes much sense if earth is scum or pie but I could see a world where both are. If Casey is town we will get another Crack at this anyway so no big deal
WyIted
WyIted
Why would my vig on Casey fail? 
WyIted
WyIted
I don't understand the no feedback. No my action failed. Nothing
WyIted
WyIted
I didn't even get told if the shot went off and if I still have a vig or not
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WyIted
Why would my vig on Casey fail? 

Idk, that combined with the "being vanilla-ized" and having no role, is a lot of what is putting you in the POE though, because literally almost every other person besides Casey right now has something going to confirm them or make them look good. I mean it could be just unfortunate circumstances for you, but POE really makes it look like your the last scum here. Only other thing I could buy is maybe a potential scum mason recruiter with earth isn't entirely out of the question, I just don't really see DART mods putting that type of role on the scum team, but again, I am not completely closed off to that idea. For the record if you are scum, I do think you did the best you could with the circumstances, the many protective roles kind of worked out against you this game despite the two easy mislynches. I am sure you could give austin some lip for that in the endgame. But anyways, it's looking like this game is pretty close to a GG at this point. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
If you and pie are town that would make earth the final scum so.just in case of that scenario I will veto the vig shot. However if Casey flips scum I think I can afford the risk and we will negotiate something 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WyIted
If you and pie are town that would make earth the final scum so.just in case of that scenario I will veto the vig shot. However if Casey flips scum I think I can afford the risk and we will negotiate something 
Just saying, if you shoot me or pie after casey flips scum, it will look pretty bad for whoever pulled the trigger on that move next day phase lol. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
I am not sure why. If pie is innocent it makes you guilty. If you are innocent it makes pie guilty. 

So we have 7

Casey flips guilty

We vig you and you are town

That's 4 v1

We then lynch pie

The 1% chance he is innocent in that circumstance means it is 

3 v1

Np happens then 

2 vs 1

Then we lynch earth and win the game.

Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@Lunatic
@WyIted

The chances of Casey being innocent after saying that, are quite slim.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@WyIted
We opted out to be safe and I informed them of my vig shot target. Moozer did jot participate in the pm so  wouldn't have been able to shoot anyway. I can say me and earth talked about shooting casey
Wait, so you both agreed not to shoot anyone? Who’s idea was that?

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
earth first but I did agree because if my vig shot of casey was inno, we shot an inno and an inno was NKed, we would be in a tough spot. However I don't think we could shoot if we wanted anyway because moozer did not join the chat at all at any point during the NP

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
@Moozer325
This post is completely devoid of logic lol. I do find it funny that you've worked it out to make me the mislynch no matter what the flip though, even though my action lines up with pie, barney, and explains the lack of the night kill. I should be the most town confirmed on  your list in either scenario lol. 
We have a solid town block going between you, me, Barney, and Moozer. There’s no way the 3 of you are scum from my POV because of my Watcher last night and Moozer’s mod confirmation. Casey basically confessed to being scum, so assuming the NK is successful, it’s going to be 4-1. We can afford a mislynch in the worst case. It’s basically a win-win scenario for us. The only issue is the Vig shot, which Wylted and Earth (one of whom is scum has influence over). That could make it possible that it’s 3-1 tomorrow.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Barney
I didn't even notice the post, but yes it looks like a confession.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Why in the world do you think lunatic is town. This has been an absurd point of yours since DP1 where you stated it when he made like 5 posts of practically no consequence
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Only other thing I could buy is maybe a potential scum mason recruiter with earth isn't entirely out of the question, I just don't really see DART mods putting that type of role on the scum team, but again, I am not completely closed off to that idea.
If anyone would do it, it would be Austin. Wylted first though. The Vanilla-izer after sussing me for wanting to confirm every DP is scummy

For the record if you are scum, I do think you did the best you could with the circumstances, the many protective roles kind of worked out against you this game despite the two easy mislynches. I am sure you could give austin some lip for that in the endgame. But anyways, it's looking like this game is pretty close to a GG at this point. 
I agree. Pretty town balanced. Idk what Austin’s friend was thinking.