UPick Mafia DP3

Author: AustinL0926

Read-only
Total: 117
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
The only thing that makes me think earth may be scum is that i told him precisely where my vig shot was heading and it was blocked. perhaps redirected to himself as he had commuter ability from joebob. earth seems town to me, also she hopped on Casey's lynch even before i did
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
anyone would do it, it would be Austin. Wylted first though. The Vanilla-izer after sussing me for wanting to confirm every DP is scummy
lierally after a game where practically everyone agreed that even a 1x lynchproof is a town sided role
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Why in the world do you think lunatic is town. This has been an absurd point of yours since DP1 where you stated it when he made like 5 posts of practically no consequence
Because he’s the only investigative role, and I literally saw Casey visiting him? Why do you scumread Lunatic besides “POE”
WyIted
WyIted
I am sure you could give austin some lip for that in the endgame
I wouldn't do this because I suck at making games myself and I am sure he put in more effort for this game than I have at any I have done
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
lierally after a game where practically everyone agreed that even a 1x lynchproof is a town sided role
So are you walking back your claim that you’re a permanent Lynchproof and are instead a 1x Lynchproof?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Because he’s the only investigative role, and I literally saw Casey visiting him? Why do you scumread Lunatic besides “POE”
He is not the only investigative role though. I shared my ability in the PM with moozer and earth NP1.

I can investigate 1 person on my lynch wagon to see if they are town or scum. Both can scroll up to one of my first five posts in there where i also informed them i had no intention of anyone other than them knowing that

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
So are you walking back your claim that you’re a permanent Lynchproof and are instead a 1x Lynchproof?
I am going to paraphrase what I wrote in the town PM on NP1, but yes I am an investigative role and no it has been completely useless to me, maybe because earth is scum but i town read earth
WyIted
WyIted
6/24 at about 6pm

I Have been hiding a lot from town. I want to trust you (earth) because I am pretty sure I was the target for scum to kill and no way would you neighborize your NK target as scum, but tell me a bit about your role for me to get more trust

earth than full claims and

6/24 at about 615pm

I can cop anyone on my lynch wagon at the end of the dp, and I misread my PM and falsely claimed 1x lynch proof, and i literally think it's less scummy to claim vanillaized then that I misread my PM
WyIted
WyIted
yeah earth has got to be town. I think it is lunatic and casey. I forgot that initial reasoning for town reading earth until I reread my posts in the neighbor PM
WyIted
WyIted
I also was wanting to claim vanillaize to see who was too suspicious of the claim since only the scum team would know I was full of shit, but to the scum teams credit, unless pie is one of them, they didn't fall into the trap
WyIted
WyIted
I honestly thought I would be dead by now and have no need to explain that, LOL
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
You just going to go silent after I finally drop my bomb
WyIted
WyIted
Me town reading earth is built on me assuming I was the NK target and not Barney. 

I guess if Casey is scum and she most likely is than it makes no sense for lunatic to be scum if she visited him. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
yeah earth has got to be town. I think it is lunatic and casey. I forgot that initial reasoning for town reading earth until I reread my posts in the neighbor PM
The only scenario I see where Lunatic is scum is if Casey had some role where he could visit a scum partner like a bus driver, redirector, lawyer, etc AND scum either waived NK, don’t have one, or targeted Earth who used the commuter given by JoeBob. Right now, to me though, you don’t have much credibility because you lied about your role. We had a whole controversy about 1x Lynchproof being scummy or not in my game. It’s going to be you or Earth lynched tomorrow.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Now that I think about it, lunatic can't be scum but if earth was scum, why wouldn't they mention that on np1 I told them I was lying. It's an easy mislynch.  It makes no sense

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
I can investigate 1 person on my lynch wagon to see if they are town or scum. Both can scroll up to one of my first five posts in there where i also informed them i had no intention of anyone other than them knowing that
Interesting. A variant of a sensor role I think. You didn’t use this DP1 to either find scum or town confirm somebody? Why or why not?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
I tried to get savant to put earth's vote on me if you remember but forgot that just couldn't be voted
WyIted
WyIted
Austin also forgot and put the vote on me momentarily 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Now that I think about it, lunatic can't be scum but if earth was scum, why wouldn't they mention that on np1 I told them I was lying. It's an easy mislynch.  It makes no sense
Earth’s playstyle is basically the opposite of mine. But legit POE suggests that it’s you or Earth. It could be Lunatic in the scenario I mentioned, but it is extremely unlikely 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
I tried to get savant to put earth's vote on me if you remember but forgot that just couldn't be voted
That doesn’t answer my question lol
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
A vote has to be on me. Nobody could vote me dp1. Couldn't happen. Dp2 it did happen with joebob but he dies LOL, however at the beginning of the dp I told barney to trust me because I wanted to use him to back me up for a vote placed on me. But I just thought it would end with a moozer and joebob vote on me and I can use it but it was pointless even if it did. I thought about asking earth in the PM to vote me but also just wanted the joebob lynch to go through, but if earth is scum than he wouldn't agree anyway. 

I am not going to agree to a vig shot tonight because to me the last scum probably is earth but I also don't mind dying next because it still leads to a town victory. If earth is not scum then at 2 v 1 they lynch you and it is still a town win. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Gotta head out now, will be back tonight. My flight is tomorrow morning to go back
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
I am not going to agree to a vig shot tonight because to me the last scum probably is earth but I also don't mind dying next because it still leads to a town victory. If earth is not scum then at 2 v 1 they lynch you and it is still a town win. 
If you’re town, then Earth is scum. If Earth is scum, you are town. I’m honestly indifferent in the lynch because it’s a 100% win rate, especially if the Vig shot is vetoed.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
I agree but think it's between you and earth. I still think you could set up your scum partner but also agree that the town win is inevitable and am fine being lynched next dp or even the one after if need be
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Final vote count:

Casey (5/4): Earth, Wylted, Barney, Lunatic, Pie

Casey was lynched! They were... guilty!

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Submit night actions within 24 hours.
AustinL0926