Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
@Barney
@WyIted
@Moozer325
What happened to the Vig shots? Also, I have information that basically confirms Casey as scum. Driving so connection is bad. Hopefully this posts
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
I tried to vig Casey and it failed
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@AustinL0926
If you made this a troll game where there actually is no Mafia, I am going to find where you live and murder you. It is a little weird how there was no NK twice in a row.
WyIted
WyIted
I think somebody jail kept me. It would explain no nk and the vig not working
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@Casey_Risk
What’s your full claim?

VTL Casey
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
What happened to the Vig shots? Also, I have information that basically confirms Casey as scum. Driving so connection is bad. Hopefully this posts
Wylted's apparently failed. The neighbor vig kill hasn't been used.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
I'm at work again as usual. I've just been crazy busy this week. I'd appreciate it if you waited to vote me out until I get home and have the chance to properly defend myself. For now, I can't talk too much. 

My role is that if I am lynched, no one can die the following night. 
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Casey_Risk
No offense, but that’s a pretty scummy role to claim, especially with all these vigs floating around.
WyIted
WyIted
Okay so.thats good it means a mislynch is no big deal
WyIted
WyIted
If casey is town then I have no ideal.what the fuck is going on
Lunatic
Lunatic
I was given a bulletproof vest (shirt) last night. I am assuming that was barney. I activated it, so that could explain why the night kill didn't happen. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
What did earth claim again?
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Moozer325
No offense, but that’s a pretty scummy role to claim, especially with all these vigs floating around.
I don't agree. As Wylted already said, if I'm town and I get lynched at this point, it's not really a huge deal because it prevents the mafia from doing the NK for the third time in a row. This makes it a good idea for the town to kill me. It wouldn't be very wise for me to claim that role at this point in the game if I was scum.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@ILikePie5
Also, I have information that basically confirms Casey as scum.
Very curious what this information you're supposedly privy to is.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Casey_Risk
I don't agree. As Wylted already said, if I'm town and I get lynched at this point, it's not really a huge deal because it prevents the mafia from doing the NK for the third time in a row. This makes it a good idea for the town to kill me. It wouldn't be very wise for me to claim that role at this point in the game if I was scum.
My thinking was that it seems like such a townie role to claim that scum would claim it, and then not be lynched, but now that I’m writing it down, it sounds a bit too much like 4d chess or something.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@Lunatic
What did earth claim again?
1x Neighborizer (I picked Wylted and Moozer)
1x vig kill the neighbors all have to agree on which target. 

We still have the vig kill.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Role / Confirmed players:

Barney- His shirt ability has been more or less proven multiple times now, and publicly by the mod. I received a shirt last night from him too, and I am assuming my bulletproof vest was why there is no night kill. Could have been protected from the night kill np 1 via joebobs commuter cube.

Lunatic- Was protected from the night kill np2 via barney's vest, also my ability was in line with correcting how many players acted, unless you assumed I just guessed that sh1t correctly. 

Pie- Austin confirmed I was unlynchable yesterday, so pie's pretty much gotta be a magistrate unless there is a scum role I don't know about that functions the same way.

Moozer- Moozer is mod confirmed in the dp3 OP. 

Earth- Multiple have confirmed being in a neighbor PM though this role seems more closely to match a mason recruiter. 

Unconfirmed

Wylted- Was only "considered confirmed" because we thought he was the night kill, but now that I think of it, the shirt would have made him have to forfeit the kill if scum. Or barney was the night kill and he commuted which explains the lack of night kill. Either way, there is too much doubt in play with what happened now and he is definitely not confirmed. 

Casey- Casey has nothing going to confirm him role wise. Also there are a ton of roles revolving around lynch mechanics, there really isn't a way to confirm him. 

Side note:

I realize some of my confirmeds need to be taken with a grain of salt, because of role confirmation =/= affiliation confirmation. In barney's case that role just doesn't make any sense as a scum role with the protection abilities though, and it seems mafia wouldn't be likely to be forfeiting twice in a row like that.

In pie's case, the magistrate role feels a bit too bastard to be scum, but I guess I am open to a world where he is not a magistrate and some other scum role that looks like one, but you'd have to point out what that scum role is. Also It doesn't make sense why he would have chose me as scum, when there is a million more pro scum ways to use that role.  Out of any of the confirmed's, I'd be most likely to believe that earth is scum mason recruiter, as that's a role I have wanted to use for a while as it drives me crazy people always think these roles are confirmed. Back in the day scum mason recruiters were pretty popular. I am less inclined to believe it because I don't really see mods making that role scum on DART, but it is a possibility. 

Wylted has the absolute least going for him though from what I can see unless I am missing something. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Earth
1x vig kill the neighbors all have to agree on which target. 

We still have the vig kill.

Who has been the one dis-agreeing about the vig kill? Who were your targets for the kill?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
This won’t help, but for the record, scum team is 100% Pie and WyIted. I don’t care who we lynch first, but it’s them.

I’m not scum dude. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I wanna hear your information that scum confirms casey. Also what do you think about the possibility of wylted being his scum partner?
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
Care to elaborate? Oh, and can I see that irrefutable evidence that Casey is scum now? Because if it’s good, you might be of the hook for now.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Moozer325
If you made this a troll game where there actually is no Mafia, I am going to find where you live and murder you. It is a little weird how there was no NK twice in a row.
I had that thought actually. Its been done before by mods to troll the town. Maybe Austin decided it was time for him to experiment with that practical joke lol. I did a whole game once where all the players were in on it except for F-16_Fighting_Falcon. IT was crazy and the dude felt like he was going insane. It was funny as hell, but in hindsight, kind of mean. The theme was the truman show
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
Okay, that's valid, but I still prefer lynching Pie. I don't like to Lynch based on inactivity mostly.
I’m on vacation in the Canadian Rockies where network is practically nonexistent except for at hotels. There’s literally nothing I can do about it. I check in as often as I physically can.

It's not just that Pie has been wrong twice, he has been so adamant about his choice, and so wrong each time.
Yes, I was wrong about Savant, but the way he used his vote thief was objectively scummy. As town you try to steal the vote of someone you read as scum.

With JoeBob, his character and role had me set up for the False Inventor. Like the character and role fits so perfectly. And his role was directly conflicted by Barney’s.

I don't mind if you get it wrong, but if you go all in, then there is a long way to fall.
When I go in, I go all the way. Without me, we wouldn’t be anywhere. You saw that in the game I hosted, where it was crickets.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
let’s see that Casey is scum evidence.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
@Moozer325
I wanna hear your information that scum confirms casey. Also what do you think about the possibility of wylted being his scum partner?
I have a 1x Watcher. I used it on Lunatic last night because he was the sole investigative role and saw Casey visiting him. He claimed a Passive role, which is contradictory, and there was no death because of the Bulletproof Lunatic used (given by Barney).
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
What’s the role justification for that?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Casey is 100% scum. Wylted has been on my list since he claimed to be vanillaized DP2 and in DP1 was kinda defensive about why I wanted to test his Lynchproof claim every DP. My POV has it as Casey and Wylted.
Lunatic
Lunatic
okay yeah thats pretty damning.
Lunatic
Lunatic
vtl casey
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
VTL Casey