Author: AustinL0926

Read-only
Total: 326
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
How would he mix up his role with a commuter? 
You never mix things up? Maybe he was looking at past games to see if he could find abnormal behavior from people, saw the word commuter, and said that instead of vig.

Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
@WyIted
@JoeBob
@Casey_Risk
This is ending in a no lynch unless we all work together to pile the votes on one target right now.

Since Joebob is on and can lend needed support, I suggest we murder Moozer.
Barney
Barney
ah nevermind, I misread hours as minutes!
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@Barney
We are lynching today, so rest assured, either Joe or Moozer will be the lynch today. Just throwing that out there.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
That is to say I am fine with both.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Barney
ah nevermind, I misread hours as minutes!
Okay, I was going to say that we had a bit of time to discuss! Personally, I agree that we should lynch either JoeBob or Moozer today. I lean towards Moozer but it's not a huge deal to me which one we choose. If Wylted's theory is right, then we have this game solved. 
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
About 24 hours remain in the DP.
Barney
Barney
Will probably go right back on it, but I've got several things to take care of.

unvote
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
Ideally, I want WyIted lynched, but there’s no way that’s happening. I know that sounds like an OMGUS, but it’s been weird how adamantly he’s been going after me with little to no evidence. Realistically, I’ll probably have to settle for Joebob as a PoE lynch, because that’s where everyone else seems to be headed other than me. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
I think the safe bet is to optr out . If joebob flips town my theory is shot and  I would be pushing for neighbors to take the shot
What do you mean opt out?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@WyIted
So yall are okay with taking the risk that Moozer vetoes the vig shot? If that’s the case then I’m fine voting for JoeBob. His character fits perfectly with False Inventor.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
where did I mention doctor 
Doctor, commuter, whatever. I don’t think you have a true ability of giving people items.
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
We just lynch him no biggy. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
We just lynch him no biggy. 
Who? Moozer or JoeBob? 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
The neighbors have a vig shot that we can take if we all agree. We would have to opt out if we would use it on moozer because I assume he would not agree
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Moozer. If he can't be vigged we just lynch him
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
this seems to be the biggest thing against Moozer. He made a spelling error and people are freaking out. Besides this, do you have anything else, or just putting wrong words as your only point?
His blatant buddying. His roles being scummy. The Stalker ability itself just screams scum. Like if your ability is stalking, then your role has to be stalker, which is the mafia version of rolecop. The other two roles are basically unisex.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
I’m not voting myself because I know im town, and im not voting moozer. Let’s wait until DP3 to see if he gets mod confirmed. If he doesn’t get confirmed, lynch him. If he does, perfect, we can move on.
Let me put it this way: why do you townread Moozer? 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
He mixed up his roles. Do you have ANY other points against him?
He mixed up when he was going to get mod confirmed. He was buddying people all of last DP. His roles are scummy
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
The neighbors have a vig shot that we can take if we all agree. We would have to opt out if we would use it on moozer because I assume he would not agree

Moozer. If he can't be vigged we just lynch him
He’s obviously not going to agree to be vigged. I honestly want this game to be over so I can relax on vacation, so I’m kinda biased towards lynching Moozer lol
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
Let me put it this way: why do you townread Moozer? 
I have him as nullread. Like I said, we should just wait until DP3 to see if he gets mod confirmed.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
What are your thoughts on JoeBob being the False Inventor?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
I have him as nullread. Like I said, we should just wait until DP3 to see if he gets mod confirmed.
Okay, so who do you scumread? 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
He’s obviously not going to agree to be vigged. I honestly want this game to be over so I can relax on vacation, so I’m kinda biased towards lynching Moozer lol
That's the one reason I want to lynch him first as well. The right decision is to lynch joebob but lynching moozer means the game probably does not see dp3
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
What are your thoughts on JoeBob being the False Inventor?
That's what I think as well. The one thing that tips me towards thinking this is his name being scrambled up as well. I mean it's like it was designed to get confirmation but it goes above and beyond by scrambling his name up. Maybe Austin knew the game was town sided and trying to make up for it with falso confirmations
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
I tried to give moozer a chance by telling him to put his vote on joebob. This comes across as 2 scum buddies bot wanting to vote each other because it would get awkward in the scum pm.

Fuck it. Let's just seal this deal before Austin goes to sleep

unvote VTL moozer
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Vote count:

Moozer (3/5): Pie, Barney, Wylted
Joebob (1/5): Earth

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
That's the one reason I want to lynch him first as well. The right decision is to lynch joebob but lynching moozer means the game probably does not see dp3
I’m more confident that Moozer is scum than JoeBob just because Moozer is scum from a behavioral, role, and scum slip perspective. With JoeBob, I just have role and behavior right now because he doesn’t want to lynch the person who I’m most confident is scum.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
If I am town and the choice is between me getting lynched and somebody I townread getting lynched, my town read gets lynched everytime and moozer and Joe Bob literally have no good reason to not have votes on each other right now
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
I was going to vote Joebob anyways, I was just waiting a little. I like to be sure of my VTL's. This is going to seem so much like a desperate attempt, but what do you want me to do? You are absolutely going to call me out as reactionary for this, but I don't really give a shit anymore.

Joebob, sorry about this. I don't really scum read you, but you're at least a PoE candidate, and there is no way I'm going to get WyIted Lynched. 

VTL Joebob