Barney unvoted earlier
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
@Casey_Risk
Let's just seal the deal with moozer and the neighbors just aim the vig right and we get the end game up before it strikes midnight on the east coast
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
Joebob, sorry about this. I don't really scum read you, but you're at least a PoE candidate, and there is no way I'm going to get WyIted Lynched. 
There is especially no reason to hesitate on somebody you don't town read. Half my lhnches are merely to shrink my POE
WyIted
WyIted
Okay we got help to lynch joebob so definitely down to hammer that guy if it comes to it
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
Okay, so who do you scumread?
Process of elimination
Barney is closest thing to town confirmed now.
Moozer is null because it doesn’t seem like a good idea to say that you could be town confirmed if your actually scum. He’s null though because if he has another bad player, maybe he didn’t think it through. And I know im town so the only other person I can think of is Casey, making them both null.
Lunatic, null. Role isn’t anything out of the ordinary, and I can’t read behavior.
I can’t read your behavior, so null.
And that leaves WyIted. So if I had to say my top scum read, it’s him. 
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
@WyIted
@Casey_Risk
This is ridiculous. Are you actually going to Lynch someone who is mod confirmable by tomorrow. I would sus pie for this if his role wasn't pretty townie. There is that second aspect that we don't know about yet, so that has me a bit worried. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
This is funny, they both scumread you
WyIted
WyIted
You guys are too coordinated lol. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
What a coincidence they both have the same new objective
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
This is ridiculous. Are you actually going to Lynch someone who is mod confirmable by tomorrow. I would sus pie for this if his role wasn't pretty townie. There is that second aspect that we don't know about yet, so that has me a bit worried. 
You’d be surprised  how many times scum have claimed DP3 Innocent child to avoid getting lynched. 
WyIted
WyIted
The goal is to get joebob lynched first because they are confident in the fake mod confirm I think. Which I seriously doubt us a straight forward "moozer is town" message. 
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
This is funny, they both scumread you
maybe… we are on to something? You don’t see me calling people out for having the same scum reads.
WyIted
WyIted
Also moozer does have a roleblock which can prevent my vig and he can veto the neighborhood vig, so it makes sense that he is voting joebob but not visa versa
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
maybe… we are on to something? You don’t see me calling people out for having the same scum reads.
You realize that Moozer voted you right?
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
Also moozer does have a roleblock which can prevent my vig and he can veto the neighborhood vig, so it makes sense that he is voting joebob but not visa versa
Your onto absolutely nothing
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@JoeBob
We can flip this wagon on WyIted if you want. I'm down for it.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@JoeBob
Oh wait, he's lynchproof. Dang.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Moozer325
He is apparently now conviently a vanilla, so it won’t work. Although it doesn’t make much sense why he was chosen out of everyone.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
He’s actually not cause he was vanillaized meaning he’s no longer lynchproof, but your attempts aren’t going to work
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
He’s actually not cause he was vanillaized meaning he’s no longer lynchproof, but your attempts aren’t going to work
Your not even questioning if he’s telling the truth?
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@JoeBob
Actually that makes me town read him a bit more. Scum wants to widen the possible lynch field, so there is that.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Moozer325
Actually that makes me town read him a bit more. Scum wants to widen the possible lynch field, so there is that.
my thinking is that we were planning to test to see if it was 1x or full. If it was full he’s town, 1x and scum. But WyIted said that he is vanilla, and now for some reason no one was suspecting it.
WyIted
WyIted
Since moozer is down with joebob

Unvote VTL joebob

My preferred lynch
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
You’re not even questioning if he’s telling the truth?
I was the first one to say that he was convenient. He’s the third most scummy person after you two, but all the evidence points to you two being scum, so he must be town.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@JoeBob
That is a good point. I wouldn't totally scum read him for total lynchproof just due to all the vigs out here, but we gave them to him anyways, so lets hope we weren't supposed to use those on him.
JoeBob
JoeBob
that was worded terrible, let me fix it

My thinking is that DP1, we tested to see if he was lynchproof. He was. And this DP we were going to test it again to see if it was full lynchproof or 1x. 1x is usually scum. Now scum dying isn’t good for WyIted, so he said that he was vandalized, and now no one wants to lynch him anymore.

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@JoeBob
I don't really want to Lynch you, but I know I'm town, so I think I'm acting in our best interests by throwing you under the bus in favor of me, especially when I'm mod confirmable.

I will ask, do you have anything to defend yourself, because so far all I'm seeing is PoE from other people.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Since moozer is down with joebob

Unvote VTL joebob

My preferred lynch
So you still have your vig shot right? You can use it even though you were vanillaized?
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Moozer325
will ask, do you have anything to defend yourself, because so far all I'm seeing is PoE from other people.
yes, WyIted logic is terrible and completely wrong. And it all started because he took you saying one word instead of another as scummy, and somehow connecting it to me.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
So you still have your vig shot right? You can use it even though you were vanillaized?
Reluctant yes. Town has 2 shots tonight that I know of. 

Also to jobob and moozer, no way would I opt out of the vig shot as scum. I 100% take it on somebody thay the town can't blame me for taking out