Author: AustinL0926

Read-only
Total: 326
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
Are you really going to lynch someone who is mod affiliation confirmable by tommorow just because I had a brain fart?
How does mod confirm yoy?
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
According to my message, I will be revealed as town on DP3, (If I don't commit any crimes, which I haven't). It will probably be in the initial post for the DP or something.
WyIted
WyIted
I really want to lynch joebob first. It depends on if others are on board
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@Lunatic
Get some sleep dude. 
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
There’s nothing even remotely related between a Rubix cube and doctor
Where did I mention doctor
Barney
Barney
-->
@WyIted
Lynching JoeBob…

• He’s terrible at defending himself, so if town will be an easy mislynch later. Seriously, I shouldn’t have to be the one explaining the flavor connections between his powers and character.
  • He is character confirmed due to the flavor text in the mod PM.
  • His role follows the same pattern as mine. This could be scum having DP1 role cop abilities, or the host simply reusing some of his work for briefly popular items (Rubiks cubes and RSVLTS… Beanie Babies too had anyone submitted that).
  • He could be a fake inventor as Pie keeps saying. I’d need to read up on Mr. Rubiks; but it’s plausible even if I’ve never seen that role.
  • Likewise, I could be a fake inventor. Are shirts really an invention? Do they really kill people? 
  • The two of us could be a lazy scum team, agreeing on a gambit of claiming variants of the same role.
  • I need to head to work, but lots of other possibilities 

Barney
Barney
-->
@JoeBob
Please defend yourself.

Also if alive tonight, giving the cube to Wyited is optional… Actually, not sure if it’s still passed if dead, but locking him in now is a safe bet.

Oh everyone else,  due to JoeBob and I having such similar roles, please don’t lynch anyone without confirming we’ve DMed the host (we lock in targets during the day before the hammer)
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Okay, I said I would write a reads post last night but I was tired and didn't get around to it, so here it is now.

Wylted - Still a bit tough for me to say for sure, but the way he's been analyzing everything going on makes me lean town on him.
Barney - Town. His role is one that is very unlikely to go to scum imo and he hasn't been acting scummy.
Pie - He was wrong about Savant, but like I said before, I understood his reasoning. I believe it could have been an honest mistake. The fact that he used his ability to protect someone he thought was an investigative role (and Luna is one) is a good sign. Could still be mafia, but for now I'm not interested in voting him out. Slight town lean.
JoeBob/Moozer - I had a townread on Moozer and a nullread on JoeBob DP1, but now I slightly scumread them both, mainly for behavioral reasons. Wylted's theory that Moozer had a scumslip is interesting. I don't want to read too deeply into every little thing people say on here - that can lead us astray - but it's worth keeping in mind. I do think it's weird that Moozer called himself a 'stalker' instead of a role cop or detective when stalker is explicitly scum-aligned. JoeBob is more likely town of the two due to his role, though it still leaves an uncomfortable amount of protective roles in this game. Maybe it's just a townsided game (one of Austin's friends said it was) but idk how to feel about it.
Lunatic - Claiming an investigative role like his would be a pretty bold move for a mafia, though the nature of it means it would be hard to directly point out if he was lying. Still, his claim that exactly five people took an action last night seems to add up, so that gives him some towncred. Luna is likely town in my book.
Earth - His role is obviously confirmed. Adding Moozer to his neighborhood is a questionable choice imo. It could just be a mistake, and behaviorally he's come off as town to me so far. However, I didn't really suspect him in the last game I played with him and he was mafia. Earth is an experienced player. That said, I'm not sure if his role would be one that Austin would give to scum, and like I said I've been townreading him so far, so Earth is probably good.

Short verson: Barney is my top townread, JoeBob and Moozer are my scumreads.
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@Casey_Risk
Moozer called himself a 'stalker' instead of a role cop or detective when stalker is explicitly scum-aligned.
I never called myself a stalker. The role justification for my JOAT is that Bart Simpson commits crimes, and I can commit a number of them. One of them is stalking, and was referred to that in my Role PM, so that's what I said. As a role, it is equivalent to a tracker, but in that post I was listing the crimes I could do and what they did. I also mentioned Grand Theft Auto, and Vandalism in that context.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
Are you really going to lynch someone who is mod affiliation confirmable by tommorow just because I had a brain fart?
It is giving me reservation, but you do have an incentive to not get lynched today, which is the vig shot in the neighborhood.

I wasn’t referring to the role, I was referring to the flavor text of crimes that I can commit. You need to read more carefully.
That’s irrelevant tbh. If your ability is named Stalking, then the attached role with it should be Stalker, which is the mafia version of rolecop.

I’m kinda scum reading WyIted, just because of how adamantly he is going after me with little to no evidence, and Joebob, for obvious reasons. But it’s not really a lot of faith that I’m asking for. You all seem in agreement that Joebob is my Scum buddy, so lynch him first! It doesn’t matter the order you lynch us in, so let me go last so I can prove myself. I don’t see the problem here.
JoeBob isn’t obvious. Explain in your own words
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
I really want to lynch joebob first. It depends on if others are on board
If you and Earth want to give Moozer the opportunity to veto the vig, then I’m fine with it. Calculated risk. I’m pretty sure both are scum anyways. If Moozer flips guilty, you shoot JoeBob and end the game for us faster.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
It’s you or Moozer today. If you are town, your vote should be on Moozer
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
I think the safe bet is to optr out . If joebob flips town my theory is shot and  I would be pushing for neighbors to take the shot
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
Can we lynch Joe first? Moozer seems just insistent he'll get confirmed.

VTL Joebob
WyIted
WyIted
I will switch my vote I also prefer joebob given it might be the easiest lynch to avoid an unforced error but if the only way to get a lynch is moozer, I am down also.

unvote VTL joebob
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
I will switch my vote I also prefer joebob given it might be the easiest lynch to avoid an unforced error but if the only way to get a lynch is moozer, I am down also.
why do you think I’m scum
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
It’s you or Moozer today. If you are town, your vote should be on Moozer
where did I mention doctor 
Barney
Barney
-->
@JoeBob
Ctrl+F, enter your name, and see what everyone is saying.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Barney
im on phone 
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@JoeBob
You might have a similar feature in your browser settings. Three dots top right is where mine is.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
why do you think I’m scum
Due to the likely Freudian slip that refers to your role that moozer made in dp1. I have linked it multiple times
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
If joebob and moozer were discussing who to give the commuter to in the dp, then that is why moozer would make a Freudian slip. 
this seems to be the biggest thing against Moozer. He made a spelling error and people are freaking out. Besides this, do you have anything else, or just putting wrong words as your only point?

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Earth
You might have a similar feature in your browser settings. Three dots top right is where mine is.
I’m on safari, and I don’t see three dots
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
It’s you or Moozer today. If you are town, your vote should be on him.
I’m not voting myself because I know im town, and im not voting moozer. Let’s wait until DP3 to see if he gets mod confirmed. If he doesn’t get confirmed, lynch him. If he does, perfect, we can move on.

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@AustinL0926
vote count?
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Vote count:

Moozer (2/5): Pie, Barney
Joebob (2/5): Earth, Wylted

AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
About 30 hours remain in the DP.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
I don't know that calling a vig a commuter is a spelling error
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
I don't know that calling a vig a commuter is a spelling error
He mixed up his roles. Do you have ANY other points against him?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
How would he mix up his role with a commuter? 

Why would he then claim that he did not mix up his role but just meant to say vig?