Author: AustinL0926

Read-only
Total: 326
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@Barney
The Rubik’s cube gives two options. The one I selected turned me into a commuter for the night.
Yes so here it is . You said it turned you into a commuter and was given in the DP according to joebob. 

Now why did moozer mention commuter?  In dp1 on the post I linked to?  He must have been discussing it in the scum pm with joebob and it was a Freudian slip. 

Moozer and joebob are the scum team. I know moozer is claiming some innocent child thing dp3. Whatever I don't believe it. The neighborizer role has a vig it can give out with a consensus. Maybe we should just not drag this game out any further and lynch joebob and moozer and be done with it. If we lynch joebob first we are forced to see dp3. If we lynch moozer first I can go ahead and put my action in the chat to Austin and we can have the end game up. 

I am pretty confident the game is solved
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
I don't know what the fuck moozer has up his sleave that we are supposed to believe is confirmation but the game is solved and I am sick of pretending it is not for the sake of you guys catching up with my logic. Joebob and moozer are the scum team.  

Yes Austin should've rerolled if he got two noobs as scum, especially in a game that is town sided, but he didn't the game is solved. Let's just lynch one of these two and move on with our lives and not even buy into whatever bullshit fake mod confirm is supposedly coming in dp3
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@WyIted
I could have chosen to use a different power from the cube, but I used commuter. The power name is actually “Scramble!” In which you scramble the locations on the cube and likewise your own.

The other would have been pretty useful, but there was a high likelihood I’d be NKed, so best to use the protection.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Moozer325
I’m not as confident of your guilt as Wylted, but it is a pretty big coincidence that out of nowhere you said commuter instead of vigilante, and commuter happens to be a power that ends up in play.

Plus the confusion on what day you’ll be town confirmed. It seems like it’s not a simple wait to tomorrow, but the day after… That’s a lot of faith you’re asking for.

If you’ve got a better theory on who is scum, please lay it out for us. In the mean time…

VTL Moozer
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
I'm too lazy to reread all of Moozers posts, but a big reason to fos him in my mind is that he mentioned a Stalker, which is a very scum flavored version of tracker. I'll still rather lynch Casey, but I am okay with Moozer.
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
Catching up now
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
I am erno Rubik and during the day phrase I can choose someone to give the Rubik’s cube to. They can do one of two things during the NP.

fixed the spelling errors
I dislike the fact that the claimed and revealed justifications explain how the character ties to the role. There’s nothing even remotely related between a Rubix cube and doctor 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
So joebob has claimed commuter and moozier made a Freudian slip about commuter here

Is the scum team moozier and joebob. I want to discuss this a bit more because I need to be a bit more transparent if this is a legitimate suspicion 
Wait, this is actually a great catch wtf. I already scumread Moozer, and this just solidifies my read on him. I also suspect JoeBob at this point as a False Inventor because his ability has zero connection to his character. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@WyIted
So earth neighborized me and moozer, which gives us a discord chat and we can all agree on a vig target and choose who carries out the vig. If moozer is scum than obviously he will never agree with us on a scum vig target, so we should kill him so that particular vig shot is completely town directed. 

I Will paraphrase what he said in the chat

" simpson breaks laws so I can break a law each night. Grand theft is  a roleblock, vandalze is learning who somebody visits"
Okay so Earth is a neighborizor. Another confirmable role. I have a few questions about the Vig power though based on the way you described it. So the three of you must agree on a target for the Vig shot and who executes it. Is the selection sent to Austin privately? For Earth: why choose Moozer over Barney?

On a side note, this sounds basically like a Scum JOAT with RB and Tracker powers

He also claimed it meant he would be confirmed if he did not use the abilities by dp4 but changed it to dp3 and claimed a typo when I showed him where he said it was dp3 in the actual dp1. 
Ya that’s scummy af.

Earth—can you confirm this happened?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
@Barney
@Casey_Risk
@Moozer325
Just to make sure that we’re all on the same page, it’s actually grand theft auto is a roleblock, vandalism is a role stop, and stalking is finding who somebody visits. So far I Have not done any actions because I want to be confirmable. 
Wait, this is a scumslip. Stalker is a term used to describe Mafia roles. Also what does not using any actions have to do with being confirmable?

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Casey_Risk
So, let me get this straight. Savant had a 1x BP, JoeBob can make someone a commuter, Barney can make someone BP, and Moozer apparently has a role that allows him to be a commuter as well? Either Austin made a super townsided game, or someone isn't telling the truth here. Either that, or I've gotten something wrong here.
I don’t like it either. I think there’s definitely one scum between Barney and JoeBob. Their roles are just too similar. As for the other scum: right now it’s Moozer. His behavior as I mentioned earlier was just buddying.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
No I meant to say vigilante. Also, that post was not about my role, it was in reference to the shirt that WyIted got. There is no reason for me to have said that the shirt gave commuter powers. Why would I do that on purpose? 
Well that’s the point, you didn’t do it on purpose. It was a Freudian slip.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
Wait, didn’t you say you were confirmable by today?

I used my ability to make Lunatic unlynchable for today
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
I want to know lynch joebob at the very least to test the theory. If moozer claims he can be 100% verified on dp3 we might as well wait and see but it almost seemed like he wanted to change it to dp4 but I guess a typo is reasonable as well
But if he can privately veto the selection for the vig target, just a perfect incentive to want to live. It’s hard. I’ll probably sleep on it. My dreams give me guidance from god usually, idk why
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
  • IlikePie - lean-scum/role-confirmed. It's mainly a gut feeling. The speed at which he jumped to being role-blocked (or vanilla swirled) equals scum, gave me a bit of whiplash.  And of course I'd bet money that he has more powers (anyone with one power is most likely lying in this game).
I didn’t say anything about roleblock. I also explained why the Wylted vanillaized claim is shady to me because he was already saying in DP1 that it doesn’t make sense to check me. On top of that my ability is extremely similar to his. Also, you are right that I have another ability, which I sort of alluded to earlier. I will explain in due time.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
I agree, but stalker role is one of the least useful investigative roles in my opinion. There is a chance that it reveals scum, but it’s more likely it just tells you not that much, or best case it soft confirms someone, and I think it would be better to have me hard confirmed instead.
But why wouldn’t you use it? What downside is there to using it?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
Again, if Moozer isn't confirmed town, we'll lynch him. I rather get Casey. It doesn't really matter, what, with the no NK.
He’s on the POE list. I would prefer that you execute the Vig shot though. If Wylted is scum, and he is lying about being vanillaized, if we mislynch today, and he has the 2 shots + NK, 6-2 goes to 2-2 for a scum win. Divide the power up.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
I will say joebobs name being scrambled with the gift. So is the role meant to confirm him or is it meant to give people a 1x doc essentially? 

I s I spect it's just t meant to be a role to make him look innocent
That’s what I’m saying. He has to be a False Inventor. Literally everyone has some sort of confirmable role, and the number of protective roles don’t make sense from my POV
Barney
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
@JoeBob
nothing even remotely related between a Rubix cube and doctor 
It’s a commuter, via scrambling the locations of the pieces. Hence much of the issue with Mooney right now.

These roles share an uncomfortable number of aspects. No denying that.

As for the other problem, yes, we have a lot of protective roles in this game. Likely one of the mafia can strongman; that or something even better to make things balanced.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
It’s a commuter, via scrambling the locations of the pieces. Hence much of the issue with Mooney right now.
The connection is still weak imo.

These roles share an uncomfortable number of aspects. No denying that.
Yep

As for the other problem, yes, we have a lot of protective roles in this game. Likely one of the mafia can strongman; that or something even better to make things balanced.
I agree. I think the move today is lynch Moozer. Everything is there from a behavioral, role, and scumslip perspective imo
Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
For Earth: why choose Moozer over Barney?
Probably just a blunder on my part. Don't really regret neighboring Wylted though.

He also claimed it meant he would be confirmed if he did not use the abilities by dp4 but changed it to dp3 and claimed a typo when I showed him where he said it was dp3 in the actual dp1. 
Ya that’s scummy af.

Earth—can you confirm this happened?
Moozer corrected himself before Wylted shown a link to DP1. 
Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
Why did you make Lunatic unlynchable today?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
Why did you make Lunatic unlynchable today?
I explained it when I full claimed. I thought Lunatic soft claimed an investigative role when he said “if there’s a cop out there, investigate Pie” at the end of DP1.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Barney
I could have chosen to use a different power from the cube, but I used commuter. The power name is actually “Scramble!” In which you scramble the locations on the cube and likewise your own.
Yeah, I am aware. Maybe moozer thought the skill was his like how Austin got the roles mixed up last game and was signaling you to use that option. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Earth
Moozer corrected himself before Wylted shown a link to DP1. 
Okay this is true on reread but it is still after I asked him again if he was sure it was dp4 or if it was dp3. 
WyIted
WyIted
Alright fuck it. If moozer is guilty I think I can convince earth to target joebob. If he happens to be innocent which I highly doubt, than I personally have to reevaluate everything from scratch.
WyIted
WyIted
VTL moozer

Lunatic
Lunatic
I have not slept very well, I keep trying to catch up on the thread and end up falling asleep over and over. I am going to have to come into the day phase a bit late with thoughts and analysis. Sorry to do this, but I won't be able to contribute today.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
Barney is making posts that summarize things well. When you are awake you can perhaps just look at his posts to catch up quickly and then go back to fill in the blanks if you are pressed for time.
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@Barney
@ILikePie5
@WyIted
Are you really going to lynch someone who is mod affiliation confirmable by tommorow just because I had a brain fart?

Just to make sure that we’re all on the same page, it’s actually grand theft auto is a roleblock, vandalism is a role stop, and stalking is finding who somebody visits. So far I Have not done any actions because I want to be confirmable.
Wait, this is a scumslip. Stalker is a term used to describe Mafia roles. Also what does not using any actions have to do with being confirmable?
I wasn’t referring to the role, I was referring to the flavor text of crimes that I can commit. You need to read more carefully.

Plus the confusion on what day you’ll be town confirmed. It seems like it’s not a simple wait to tomorrow, but the day after… That’s a lot of faith you’re asking for.

If you’ve got a better theory on who is scum, please lay it out for us. In the mean time…
I’m kinda scum reading WyIted, just because of how adamantly he is going after me with little to no evidence, and Joebob, for obvious reasons. But it’s not really a lot of faith that I’m asking for. You all seem in agreement that Joebob is my Scum buddy, so lynch him first! It doesn’t matter the order you lynch us in, so let me go last so I can prove myself. I don’t see the problem here.