UPick Mafia DP2

Author: AustinL0926

Read-only
Total: 326
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
Also sorry I am just not going to participate I'm the neighbor chat much given that I think earth recruited scum and I rather people see his reactions here. 
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Moozer claimed if he gets to DP3, he's mod confirmed.
WyIted
WyIted
I am willing to wait a dp, since if he is scum he has a scum partner we can catch and let him buy a dp. 
Earth
Earth
Unvote
Earth
Earth
Don't see the purpose in lynching him today because if he is lying we just lynch him tomorrow.

Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
Unvote.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Earth
Why does Wyited think you've been recruited into the scum team?
Earth
Earth
-->
@Barney
I think you misread what Wylted wrote.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Earth
You're right, I did. Distracted at work.
Barney
Barney
Dashboard
Player     DP1            NP1.                                                       DP2.        NP2
Wylted.  passive      used bp shirt and vanillaed? (worst time ever)
Barney.   Wyited.     Cube(commuted)
IlikePie.                       Lunatic(unvoteable)
Joebob    Barney     ???
Casey.                          N/A
Moozer.                      null
Lunatic                       n=5
Earth                           wylted/moozer

Wylted
"You are a piece of shit for even asking me for my character claim, fuck you. Now I think you are scum and we should lynch you faggot."
Lynchproof (DP1, maybe more), + shirts from Barney

Barney
Shirt auction for kill, shift gift for protection.
RSVLTS + Cube from JoeBob

Pie
Donald Trump
Stop the steal! Prevents someone from being voted.

Joe bob
Erno Rubik
Cube. Multiple powers, thus far revealed that scrambling it causes a night as a commuter. (unknown if pin head shows up with the right combination)

Casey
Un Chien Andalou (AKA “An Andalusian Dog” a 1929 French/Spanish surrealist silent short film)
??? Something passive

Moozer
Bart Simpson
A bunch of powers, including innocent child DP3 if no others used? Otherwise can track, and a couple other things.

Lunatic
If a Bear fart in the forest, and no one is a round to smell it, does it still stink?
Night action counter.

Earth
Rohirrim Charge at Pellonor Fields
Gets people to talk to each other (I'm sure he can describe it better).

Graveyard
Savant.   stole vote from Earth
“Robin Hood” aka The Joker
Vote thief

---

So looks like we're at 5, unless Lunatics and/or Earths powers don't count as an active one.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
Would both of you mind asking our host if your powers count as active?
Earth
Earth
I checked my DM and both are listed as Active, like in Savant's.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Vote count:

Pie (1/5): Wylted
Moozer (1/5): Pie

Barney
Barney
Reads:
  • Wylted - Town/role-confired. Obviously I think he's town, and was the most likely NK target after myself, hence why I passed him my protective item (I did so after verifying the vigilante shot would survive for another night). While scum occasionally deny themselves the NK, it seems weird that they'd deny themselves two. As for the shirt disabling his actions, as scum he'd know there were no lethal actions headed his way. I don't know if he was actually turned vanilla, or was just using that as a reference to being 'roleblocked' by accepting the "red shirt." If actually targetted by a role stripping power, I first dislike that anyone was so fast to say it's scummy, but it is odd since the only way his vig would be a problem is if they thought he was going to target one of them...
  • Barney - Scum, pure scum! As scummy as the Spanish Inquisition! https://youtu.be/vt0Y39eMvpI?si=_ntqdqQpEvYibd0Q
  • IlikePie - lean-scum/role-confirmed. It's mainly a gut feeling. The speed at which he jumped to being role-blocked (or vanilla swirled) equals scum, gave me a bit of whiplash.  And of course I'd bet money that he has more powers (anyone with one power is most likely lying in this game).
  • Joebob  - Town/role-confirmed. Had been someone I'm ok with lynching, but with no NK and me being on of two people protected (and I've played plenty of games with more than one protective role) makes me favor him...  Now to get back to playing with this box... https://screenrant.com/hellraiser-2022-puzzle-box-lament-configurations/
  • Casey - null/null. A big cup of null; so someone I'd be ok lynching (not that I want to, merely part of the lynch pile)
  • Moozer - scum/unconfirmed. It's a believable claim, but I don't believe it due to how it's been used. Investigative roles are the most important, and giving that up for confirmation later in the game... An investigation can reveal someone as scum, which was worth so much more than 100% town confirmation.
  • Lunatic - lean-town/unconfirmed. Not too much to go on, but I do like the bear and how the mod has handled it, plus the counting thing is not something I would expect from scum as it could lead to them getting lynched when more is revealed.. 
  • Earth lean town/role-confirmed. Earth is always a blank slate to me, but the power is confirmed. I am trying to imagine it as a scum power, and not sure if it would be.

Casey_Risk
Debates: 3
Casey_Risk
I'm at work for the night, as usual. I'll post my reads when I get home. 
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@Barney
Don't see the purpose in lynching him today because if he is lying we just lynch him tomorrow.
I couldn’t have said it better myself. I was planning on doing this whole thing about being mod afilliation confirmable tommorow, but you guys kinda did it for me, so thanks.

Investigative roles are the most important, and giving that up for confirmation later in the game... An investigation can reveal someone as scum, which was worth so much more than 100% town confirmation.
I agree, but stalker role is one of the least useful investigative roles in my opinion. There is a chance that it reveals scum, but it’s more likely it just tells you not that much, or best case it soft confirms someone, and I think it would be better to have me hard confirmed instead.
Earth
Earth
Innocent child > 1x investigative role imo
WyIted
WyIted
My opinion also. Following somebody even to a kill doesn't even mean much given that multiple people could visit the NK target
Barney
Barney
-->
@Moozer325
Credit to Earth for that line.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Barney
I meant to tag him, but I guess I forgot.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Moozer325
What did you say to Wyited in the private chat to make him turn on you?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Barney
Did you see the mention of joebob about giving the commuter role to you in the dp and his Freudian slip about a commuter role in the dp? 

Also he said he could be verified on dp4 in the chat and went back on it when I pointed out he said in the thread dp3. He claimed dp4 was a typo. It may be true but I am more bothered by him mentioning a commuter role and asking if it would work during the dp or np and I think it was either a Freudian slip or he was fed some lines and copy and pasted one too many lines and accidently wrote something intended for the scum chat
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Barney
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/11228-upick-mafia-dp1?page=7&post_number=194

The above link. I think he may have mixed up roles printed in the scum chat. Mixing his up with joebob or just making a Freudian slip. I get the feeling him and joebob are scum mates and would love to test the theory by lynching joebob
Earth
Earth
-->
@WyIted
Again, if Moozer isn't confirmed town, we'll lynch him. I rather get Casey. It doesn't really matter, what, with the no NK.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Barney
I said that I was confirmable by dp4 not dp3, which was probably just a typo that I didn’t catch honestly.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Moozer325
Why did you mention commuter yesterday?
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Barney
I meant to say vigilante, but it’s pretty obvious that’s what I meant because I was referring to what WyIted was going to do with the shirt.
Barney
Barney
-->
@WyIted
Looking back through JoeBob, this post stands out as his only mention of commuter yesterday… which was to kill a possible rival to his power; which if you can do without directly counter claiming, it’s best to do so.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Barney
I thought he mentioned it today. Now I have to reread this dp
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Barney
I will say joebobs name being scrambled with the gift. So is the role meant to confirm him or is it meant to give people a 1x doc essentially? 

I s I spect it's just t meant to be a role to make him look innocent