@ILikePie5
I wasn’t given justification
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
what’s going on with WyIted with his lynchproof
He’s claiming that he was Vanillaized, meaning he was turned into a vanilla, so he doesn’t have the lynchproof ability anymore. I’ve already mentioned I think it’s awfully convenient 
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
ok role paraphrased
I am erno rubik and during the day phrase I can choose someone to give me Rubik’s cube to. They can do one of two things during the NP.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
ok role paraphrased
I am erno rubik and during the day phrase I can choose someone to give me Rubik’s cube to. They can do one of two things during the NP.
Interesting cause Barney says his role is Day Action as well, and he gave a 1x BP. 

So essentially there are two Day Phases Roles that give protective abilities. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I’ll be back later tonight, please don’t do anything rash
JoeBob
JoeBob
I am erno Rubik and during the day phrase I can choose someone to give the Rubik’s cube to. They can do one of two things during the NP.

fixed the spelling errors
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
So joebob has claimed commuter and moozier made a Freudian slip about commuter here

Is the scum team moozier and joebob. I want to discuss this a bit more because I need to be a bit more transparent if this is a legitimate suspicion 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
If joebob and moozer were discussing who to give the commuter to in the dp, then that is why moozer would make a Freudian slip. 

God damn it, I am about to piss off earth but the lynch order matters. That must be the scum team
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
So earth neighborized me and moozer, which gives us a discord chat and we can all agree on a vig target and choose who carries out the vig. If moozer is scum than obviously he will never agree with us on a scum vig target, so we should kill him so that particular vig shot is completely town directed. 

I Will paraphrase what he said in the chat

" simpson breaks laws so I can break a law each night. Grand theft is  a roleblock, vandalze is learning who somebody visits"

He also claimed it meant he would be confirmed if he did not use the abilities by dp4 but changed it to dp3 and claimed a typo when I showed him where he said it was dp3 in the actual dp1. 
WyIted
WyIted
This socks because I really think that a Freudian slip has meant we sniffed out the entire scum team but it's looking like joebob and moozer.
WyIted
WyIted
Honestly don't know why earth picked me and moozer and not me and barney
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
I can confirm that I neighborized Wylted and Moozer. Wylted is accurate in Moozer's role.
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
All I can say is, yes it was a typo. I don’t really know what to tell you. Your kinda just going to have to believe me.
WyIted
WyIted
I guess maybe we could kill joebob first and see if moozer is actually confirmed but we just can't risk the neighbor vig with needing a unanimous vote
Moozer325
Moozer325
" simpson breaks laws so I can break a law each night. Grand theft is  a roleblock, vandalze is learning who somebody visits"
Just to make sure that we’re all on the same page, it’s actually grand theft auto is a roleblock, vandalism is a role stop, and stalking is finding who somebody visits. So far I Have not done any actions because I want to be confirmable. 

I get that I look a little scummy right now, but your just going to have to trust me that I’m confirmable.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
I guess maybe we could kill joebob first and see if moozer is actually confirmed but we just can't risk the neighbor vig with needing a unanimous vote

I don’t mind being a lynch or big target, but O should at least be lower on the list, right? I would be very happy if you let me get to DP3 so I can confirm myself, but there is a good chance I die tonight anyways now that my role got leaked. 

Btw, I was going to claim if you had given me the chance.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@WyIted
So joebob has claimed commuter and moozier made a Freudian slip about commuter here
So, let me get this straight. Savant had a 1x BP, JoeBob can make someone a commuter, Barney can make someone BP, and Moozer apparently has a role that allows him to be a commuter as well? Either Austin made a super townsided game, or someone isn't telling the truth here. Either that, or I've gotten something wrong here.

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Casey_Risk
No I meant to say vigilante. Also, that post was not about my role, it was in reference to the shirt that WyIted got. There is no reason for me to have said that the shirt gave commuter powers. Why would I do that on purpose? 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
Moozer apparently has a role that allows him to be a commuter as well
No the theory is thay joebob is in a scum chat with him and talking about giving out the commuter role and moozer made a Freudian slip when he meant to say vig, or the post I linked wasnhim.being fed what to say and he just copy and pasted one line too much
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Moozer325
No I meant to say vigilante. Also, that post was not about my role, it was in reference to the shirt that WyIted got.
Okay, I guess that makes sense, but that still leaves three protective roles in this game, which is a lot. Then again, one of Austin's friends said it was a townsided game, so maybe that's just how it is. Idk
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
I mean why did the following Freudian slip happen unless him and joebob arenin the same chat

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/11228-upick-mafia-dp1?page=7&post_number=194
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
Wait, didn’t you say you were confirmable by today?
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@Moozer325
I’ll admit that yesterday I had a good gut feeling about you.

You saying you have an investigative role and are actively choosing not to use it…

VTL Moozer
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@WyIted
No the theory is thay joebob is in a scum chat with him and talking about giving out the commuter role and moozer made a Freudian slip when he meant to say vig, or the post I linked wasnhim.being fed what to say and he just copy and pasted one line too much
Okay, I get what you're saying now. That's an interesting theory.

What are everyone else's thoughts on the matter?
WyIted
WyIted
I want to know lynch joebob at the very least to test the theory. If moozer claims he can be 100% verified on dp3 we might as well wait and see but it almost seemed like he wanted to change it to dp4 but I guess a typo is reasonable as well
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Barney
You saying you have an investigative role and are actively choosing not to use it…
When did I ever say that?
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
Never mind, I just re read more carefully.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Barney
Oh, you mean the stalker thing. I decided that being affiliation mod confirmable was more valuable.
WyIted
WyIted
It's also likely I was the one targeted and it is a noob scum team who didn't anticipate I would be protected.

Moozer325
Moozer325
Okay, I have to go for a few hours. Can you PLEASE do me the courtesy of not lynching me while I’m out? I have a bit more to say in my defense.