Read-only
Total: 326
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Well now you have to..
Still catching up, what changed after that request?
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Yes and I find it odd that you stated you wanted to test my lynch proof everyday and then that occurred.  It doesn't effect the red shirt though
Why is it odd? I always advocate for tests everyday. There was a game I did that for someone who was a Popular. On top of that, my role makes someone lynchproof
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
I also have another piece of information that I would like to keep confidential right now, until Wylted explains what he did with the Vig shot last night, if anything. Because if he’s vanillaized, he doesn’t have the shot anymore.
Just drop the information because I have 2 town members I have been completely transparent with and if needed they can reveal themselves to explain anything. 

I think they are town members anyway
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Still catching up, what changed after that request?

You claimed to have gotten vanillaized, which is scummy imo
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Just drop the information because I have 2 town members I have been completely transparent with and if needed they can reveal themselves to explain anything. 

I think they are town members anyway
The information requires me to ascertain whether you used the Vig shot or not.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
What was the justification for the Perma Lynchproof?
The actual role is called or ability I guess is called "fuck you you are not getting my claim" and essentially that is the explanation 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
The actual role is called or ability I guess is called "fuck you you are not getting my claim" and essentially that is the explanation 
What does not getting a claim have to do with a permanent lynchproof?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
The information requires me to ascertain whether you used the Vig shot or not.
That's fair. I did not
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
What does not getting a claim have to do with a permanent lynchproof?
I think it's like if you are pressuring somebody heavy for a claim then they have no incentive to give the claim if they can just avoid the lynch. I believe that is the reasoning. Hold on, I will have chat GPT paraphrase
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
That's fair. I did not
I’m honored you chose not to kill me
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
I wasn't going to kill you, the message was misdirection. I actually chose joebob but held off. 

I will reveal some information fuck it. I think the NK target was me and joebob has the ability to make somebody bulletproof with a rubies cube for fake verification. 

The red shirt gives me 1x bulletproof 
WyIted
WyIted
I also wonder if the red shirt had a side affect that stripped my abilities or something. A hidden mechanic perhaps
WyIted
WyIted
Yeah Austin just described my ability and named it but literally did not give justification
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
I wasn't going to kill you, the message was misdirection. I actually chose joebob but held off. 

I will reveal some information fuck it. I think the NK target was me and joebob has the ability to make somebody bulletproof with a rubies cube for fake verification. 

The red shirt gives me 1x bulletproof 
So you’re saying JoeBob gave a fake Doctor/BP/whatever to Barney to use and Barney gave you the 1x BP.

That means that Savant had a BP. Barney gave you a BP, and JoeBob gave a Doctor to Barney. That seems like a lot of protective roles
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
There is a valid explanation for that, which I will reveal if you don't prod. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
There is a valid explanation for that, which I will reveal if you don't prod. 
Aight. In any event. I trust Barney the most, so I’m confident his red shirt to you is real, unless the Vig is also fake. Now whether JoeBob gave a real or fake Doctor to Barney is also up for debate. False inventor is a role that I’ve come upon while making games, but never used. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Fine I will.just shit you down if you prod anyway. There is a shitload of vig shots out there and there is no way scum.wins this game unless town is incompetent.  Honest to God I think town wins this before dp3 starts
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Fine I will.just shit you down if you prod anyway. There is a shitload of vig shots out there and there is no way scum.wins this game unless town is incompetent.  Honest to God I think town wins this before dp3 starts
Sweet
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
@JoeBob
What are the justifications for your abilities?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
First things first, Austin is bastard for making a townie vote thief. The role is insanely scummy. Public apology to Savant. 
Really? I told you he often uses mafia scum to pull his roles from and the mafia scum version of that role is town. Even if it was a generally scum sided role ( I dont think it was ever proven that it was) mods sometimes put anti town utility roles on the town side. We've had one in almost every game. Anyways, its pointless to argue over it at this point.  
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
I see a drama storm starting…

To limit the information available to scum, I fibbed (aka lied).

My role has two powers, to both kill and protect via items.

The fashionable shirt (red shirt as Wyited called it) is activated during any dayphase. Then during the nightphase the target may put it on or not, with donning it costing them any other active actions for the night as  they’re too distracted by how good they look… but who could kill someone who looks that good? So it protects them against all lethal actions. It does not destroy items (so the vig shot is still available, just not on a night they’re protected).

The Rubik’s cube gives two options. The one I selected turned me into a commuter for the night.

JoeBob stating that it’s also a day phase ability, makes me trust him more. Plus I can’t think of any game where Mafia actually had a protective role.

With the currently available information, Wyited or myself must have been the NK target.

Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Barney
JoeBob stating that it’s also a day phase ability, makes me trust him more.
yes, I choose who I want to give it to during the DP, and then NP Austin tells the person I chose what they wanna do with it
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
JoeBob stating that it’s also a day phase ability, makes me trust him more. Plus I can’t think of any game where Mafia actually had a protective role.
They probably don’t, but the fact there are two givers doesn’t make sense. I mentioned the False Inventor, which “gives” items, but they essentially don’t work. 

With the currently available information, Wyited or myself must have been the NK target.
Likely. I’m still surprised there are so many protective roles, but if what Wylted says is true, then it makes sense.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
yes, I choose who I want to give it to during the DP, and then NP Austin tells the person I chose what they wanna do with it
What is your justification?
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
What are the justifications for your abilities?
he made the Rubik’s cube, and that’s why that’s the theme. But for roles, there is none
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
@WyIted
@JoeBob
@Casey_Risk
Help me pressure Moozer please.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
I wasn’t given one
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
what’s going on with WyIted with his lynchproof
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
he made the Rubik’s cube, and that’s why that’s the theme. But for roles, there is none
Wym the “theme”

What does it say in your PM, paraphrased