Author: AustinL0926

Read-only
Total: 675
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
I am for giving it to pie and fine with that, but no we don't tell who we give it to who to shoot. Scum cannot know where the gun is being aimed to reduce the possibility of funny business 
If you townread me, I’m fine taking the shot on who I read as scum. I still want Savant lynched today. What are your thoughts on the interaction between me and Savant?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
My role confirmation probably does 3 things

1. Confirms I am town
Well, not really. Austin and I had a funny discussion on the limitations of a lynchproof.

2. Balances out savant role assuming he was scum. I think my role was created first and he is the answer to my role.  I am entirely lynch proof up until mylo  or lylo.  I wouldn't be surprised if his vote thief role also had an accepting like mylo or lylo
I would like to test this out before we settle on a final lynch. Every day you’re alive, I want it to be tested. Also Savant did state that he cannot use it at MYLO or LYLO.

3. I forgot what number 3 is but give me the fucking shot since my role ensures I Wil be NKed and out of the game
Who are your top scumreads. I will take that into consideration. I actually want everyone’s input before I make the shot if I get it.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I am not  opposed to this either. I mean it has a higher chance in resulting in a town kill than a mafia kill. With such a low number of players vigilantes are super risky. I'd almost waive if I was the vig unless I just had a super deep scum read on someone anyway. 
I’m fine with this too, but POE at the end of the day helps town. I think whoever gets the shot, we need to have everyone give reads before the end of the DP. Then whoever has the shot can take that extra info into consideration.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
@Savant
@JoeBob
@Casey_Risk
@Moozer325
I would like each of you to provide reads.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
@WyIted
I would like full reads from you as well
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
My reads:

Town

Pie - I’m obviously town
Barney - Scum likely wouldn’t have been given a Vig shot that only their partner could claim. Doesn’t make any sense.

Lean Town:
Lunatic - I feel like scum Luna would’ve buddied either me or Savant. The fact that he’s showing restraint and considering a town v town fight is townie to me

Tilt Town:
Earth - Only thing going for him is that his vote got stolen by who I think is scum. Could be some scum plot but idts tbh.

Null:
Casey - Provided paths to move forward, still nooby, but I still think could be Savant’s partner.
Wylted - Still want to test the lynchproof claim before I make a final determination 
JoeBob - Not much to go off of. He was supportive of Savant, which is what he’d prob do as scum.
Moozer - Not much to go off of, same as JoeBob basically.

Scum:
Savant - Mentioned this alot 
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
mean you kinda were fine with it for a little while. Also, you said you didn’t want to waste a town directed kill, so what changed now?
I overlooked his claim for a while
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Will be gone for the rest of the day. Let’s test the Wylted lynchproof, then decide on Vig shot. Then vote for the lynch.

Unvote VTL Wylted 
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
Town:
Barney-the whole 1 vig shot seems very town, and not scum. Idk that’s just my opinion though.
Slight town:
Earth- if Savant is scum, it wouldn’t make sense to use it on his partner
Null
Pie and Savant-we had another fight but between Savant and Austin, and Austin is scum. Im not putting one above either because I feel like they both have things that I find scummy. Savant would be his role, but only slightly scummy. Pie would be coming in and start making accusations and all of this.
Luna-haven’t seen post much, so not much to go off of.

Did I miss anyone?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I’ll be back later in the evening. Please just stick to the plan.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
aye aye capatin
JoeBob
JoeBob
Vote WyIted
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Will be gone for the rest of the day. Let’s test the Wylted lynchproof, then decide on Vig shot. Then vote for the lynch.
This is also why I don't want you with thr vig shot. It'd not a community decision. A town member takes the shot. Keeps their target secret end of story. Or they wait a dp for strategic reasons 

Also

unvote vtl wylted

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
Savant would be his role, but only slightly scummy. Pie would be coming in and start making accusations and all of this.
Why is it scummy to point out that somebody is scummy?
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
Savant would be his role, but only slightly scummy. Pie would be coming in and start making accusations and all of this.
Why is it scummy to point out that somebody is scummy?
not like that, but in the fact of essentially flipping what we knew upside down. I don’t know how to explain it
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
It's a natural human impulse to not trust independent thinkers.  Ignore it
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Okay, here's my thoughts so far:

Savant - I lean scum on him for reasons that I've already explained. Particularly, the way he seemed pretty insistent at first that the vigilante power either go to him or no one seems fairly scummy to me.

Moozer - I townread him for reasons I've already explained.

Pie - It's hard for me to say for certain as I haven't seen him as scum yet to compare his behavior, but he comes off as very town to me so far. His push against Savant seems to come from a genuine place of not wanting the town to rely on supposedly confirmable roles that aren't really confirmable.

Lunatic - Hard to say since he hasn't posted much yet, but his posts do give me a town vibe. (Just a gut feeling)

Barney - Behaviorally a null read for me, but his ability is one that I have a hard time imagining scum having, so he leans town for me.

Wylted - I have no idea how to read Wylted.

JoeBob - He's mostly just been fluffposting this DP, but he's done that in pretty much every game I've played with him so far, so I can't really make anything of that. Null read for now.

Earth -  Hard to say based on what he's posted so far. I'll put him in null for the time being.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@WyIted
Oh yeah, one thing before I vote Wylted to test the unlynchable claim -- if a majority vote for him, that won't end the day without a lynch, will it? It probably won't since everyone seems okay with it, but I figured I ask.
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
VTL Wyited!
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
For flavor, the Kraken is what I picture the shirt to be:
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@Savant
Alrighty, reads!

Savant: if he had just admitted his mistake in how confirmable he was, I would write it off, but he has been very defensive, so top scum read for now. But remember, it’s DP1, so none of this really means much in the grand scheme of things.

Everyone else: Null. I don’t give any scum cred to believing savant, and I don’t think it should stop anyone from getting the shirt, but oh well.

WyIted: slight town only because they claimed confirmable, but I’m not fully through the DP, so maybe something happened.

Pie: Lean town. I don’t think scum would push this hard on something that is pretty clearly pro town. Also, I’m scum reason Savant, so that helps Pies case a little.

Lastly, I’m gonna defend myself a little for almost letting savant get the shirt. He said he was confirmable, and when everyone started voting with him, I assumed he had confirmed. I think I missed the vote stealer claim and confirm. Sorry about that, but I just kinda thought he had confirmed. 

Also Savant, you need to say whether you’re ROLE confirmable or AFFILIATION confirmable, because that’s what caused this whole mess. For the record, I am Hard affiliation confirmable, but only by DP3 so keep me in the PoE pool.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
Are you still confirmable? Because if so, we can give the shirt to you.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Vote count:

RSVLTS SHIRT (2/7): Earth, Lunatic
Wylted (4/5): Pie, Joebob, Wylted, Barney

Suddenly, Wylted shouts "F*** off, you're not getting my claim!"

AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
New vote count:

RSVLTS SHIRT (2/7): Earth, Lunatic

Wylted is ineligible to be voted.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
*sigh*

You have to say if you’re role confirmable of affiliation confirmable. This is not helpful! 

Moozer325
Moozer325
*or
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
You have to say if you’re role confirmable of affiliation confirmable. This is not helpful! 
Well you are not going to make scum invincible from the only way to kill them, and with a 1x claim.being offered, it makes it retarded for anyone to assume I am anything other than town. With that said, you guys being idiots and not realizing that my invincibility from lynches makes me town,  also lowers the chances of me being NKed, and I want to play a while so I don't want to discourage the dumb behavior too hard. Although I also want the vig shot because I trust me more than anyone
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
As mentioned, Pie is town

I think Savant is probably is town. He might be gung-ho, but it is unnerving how much he wants the vig. I am open to lynching him, however. I don't remember how he plays as mafia.

Wylted is Wylted and is thus hard to read.

Moozer, Joebob and Casey aren't really standing out and I haven't seen anything from them that concerns me yet. 

I'll try to reread and get an opinion on Lunatic.

For now we should ignore the 1x vig.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Okay, so Wylted is obviously confirmed as unlynchable. Presumably that ability deactivates at MYLO and LYLO. I'd say that on balance, that role is more likely to go to the town, so Wylted leans town for me now. That being said, we still don't have an actual affiliation confirmation yet. Let's not treat role confirmations as affiliation confirmations unless there's no good reason to believe scum would have a certain role. (If someone was the King, for instance, I think it would be safe to assume they're town because that role would just be too powerful in the hands of scum.)
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@WyIted
Wait, to be clear, does your unlynchable status deactivate at MYLO/LYLO or is it always active? Because that changes the analysis a bit for me.