WyIted
VTL RSVTLS

fuck it. I choose trust but with a condition that i will reveal later
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
It does deactivate at mylo/lylo but I expect the scum team not to believe me and to target me. Nobody hammer whoever we lynch. I might have additional information.  I have not decided yet

Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
Although I also want the vig shot because I trust me more than anyone
Yeah, but your not the one picking who gets the shirt.
Casey_Risk
Debates: 3
Casey_Risk
Okay, so Wylted leans town due to his role, but given that it deactivates at MYLO/LYLO, I don't think it's unthinkable that it could go to scum, so I'm not going to treat Wylted as confirmed town yet. As far as the 1x vig goes, I'll defer to the experienced players on whether we should use it or not. If we are going to lynch somebody, I'd like to lynch Savant, but I'm not going to vote yet.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
Also, I’m not saying your not lean town because of this, but you still need to clarify.
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@Savant
Please clarify if vigilante shoots at day or night.
Just heard back, yes, it's nighttime.

WyIted
WyIted
I just realized something.  Savant really has to be scum. He counter balances me perfectly. 

I just realized my ability to avoid lynches activates at L1, this means he can surpass it by double voting when I am at L2
WyIted
WyIted
Savant can fuck around  with the votes and swoop in to still the vig vote at the last second also

I think I would rather proceed with caution here

VTL savant

Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@WyIted
You'll never trust me until I'm confirmed town, so go ahead. Lynch me, and then if I'm town, lynch Pie.

I don't know how he convinced people that the shot should go to a random person rather than someone who is role-confirmed and whose role is most likely town. Likely town getting the shot is better than some rando getting it, but for some reason Pie would rather just role the dice. That's enough that I'm willing to trade my life for his.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Savant
I don't know how he convinced people that the shot should go to a random person rather than someone who is role-confirmed and whose role is most likely town. Likely town getting the shot is better than some rando getting it, but for some reason Pie would rather just role the dice.
That's not really true though. Pie was very straightforward and clear in saying that it should either go to himself, Luna, or Earth, and that since Earth can't take it since you stole his vote, it should go to him or Luna. He was also pretty clear about his reasoning for scumreading you. Personally, I'd give the 1x vig to either Pie, Moozer, or Barney, but that's just me. The point is, I don't think this is necessarily an either-me-or-him-is-scum situation.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Casey_Risk
WyIted is the most likely town right now, behavioral reads don't change that at all. You don't have any reason to trust me about that though, which is why I want to give you one. Lynch me, and if I'm town, lynch Pie.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
It doesn't have to be that extreme bro. Just find pies scum partner and we can lynch him 
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
You aren't dead-set on lynching me?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
I knew Austin was scum even before the scum slip last game and even in the last few hours I kept my lynch targets open.  I don't think we should be close minded in this game
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
Hard to be sure about anyone else being scum. I trust that you and Barney are town. I agree with others that Luna's behavior leans town, but he plays similarly as town and scum. It might be worth getting a claim from Pie, but a lot of people are town reading him so that's going to be difficult. The fact that Pie is town reading Luna makes me wary, bit it doesn't automatically make him Pie's partner.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
I would say if pie is scum it makes it less likely luna is his partner but I also find that town read random
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@ILikePie5
@Savant
WyIted is the most likely town right now, behavioral reads don't change that at all.
Eh, I think Barney's role is at least as likely to be town. It wouldn't make much sense for him to be given a chance at a bonus kill that can only go to his partner and could end up in the town's hands instead. Though I agree that both Barney and Wylted are more likely town than scum just based on their roles.

It might be worth getting a claim from Pie, but a lot of people are town reading him so that's going to be difficult.
Pie has claimed to have a confirmable role that he can confirm tomorrow.

Just for clarity Pie, can you actually confirm your affiliation or just your role? Also, for the sake of the town, would you mind saying what your role actually is?
Savant
Savant
-->
@Casey_Risk
Pie has claimed to have a confirmable role that he can confirm tomorrow.
Tomorrow never comes.
Savant
Savant
Also Barney can't get the vigilante shot so best to give it to WyIted.
WyIted
WyIted
Just for clarity Pie, can you actually confirm your affiliation or just your role? Also, for the sake of the town, would you mind saying what your role actually is?
Given how retarded town is. His role could be doctor and people would be like 

"Wow buddy, I thought you said you could confirm your affiliation)
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
His role could be doctor and people would be like 

"Wow buddy, I thought you said you could confirm your affiliation"
Pie is the one who convinced them to think that way. He doesn't even trust you.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Savant
Tomorrow never comes.
If Pie doesn't actually confirm himself tomorrow, I'm down with lynching him as a result.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Casey_Risk
What counts as a confirmation at this point though? He'll likely come out with a confirmation that's debatable, and no one will want to lynch him just because of that. Hard to know what's "good enough" at this point.
Savant
Savant
I want a claim from him at the very least, but I don't always get what I want. So I'm stuck looking for his partner at the moment.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@ILikePie5
@Savant
I'm fine with trying to get a claim out of Pie.

Pie, your role, please.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
I suppose I would also like a claim.
WyIted
WyIted
Is there a reason you guys want pie to claim. I know with savant it is OmGuS, but what about you other people?
WyIted
WyIted
I guess moozer wants him to claim because he came in and wasn't part of the hive mind. That leaves Casey as the odd one out
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
why do you want pie to claim

He is Orange man

I just have a hard time coming to grips with any possibility that 

Orange man = bad
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@WyIted
I'd just like to know whether Pie's role is actually confirmable or not.