Praise the Lord!
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@badger
-->
@<<<oromagi>>>
He should be banned for gross inhumanity. I can't find the CoC now, but that shouldn't be so controversial. 
  • Fortunately for all of us, gross inhumanity has its limits when posting anonymously.

TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@oromagi
>
@badger
-->
@<<<oromagi>>>
He should be banned for gross inhumanity. I can't find the CoC now, but that shouldn't be so controversial. 
  • Fortunately for all of us, gross inhumanity has its limits when posting anonymously.
There is no such thing as humanity or inhumanity in an online environment. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@TWS1405_2

• The fact that you believe as much (I have no doubt you do)  is probably the best argument yet for disposing of you.  This website is an online society and  a fundamental prerequisite to any society is the recognition of the group's shared humanity, as well as a shared cultural interest.  It is clear from this and many of your posts that we are not fellows to you, much less humans- we are your targets, your prey.   If you can't recognize your fellow humans in an online society than you are a textbook sociopath, at least in any online context.  Furthermore, I think moderators do have some responsibility to protect our community from sociopaths, when they can be identified.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@TWS1405_2

citing the thread I made on Floyd and how he killed himself…whining about that thread chaulked full of fact based truths I put forth, simply because you can’t handle the truth let alone discussions on the FACT that less than 0.5%  of the black male population commits over 50% of the entire nations violent persons crimes SPEAKS VOLUMES about you triggered ostriches. 
  • Of course, you are well aware that Badger is talking about your abominable piece-of-shit creulty to a stranger when that stranger advised you that he'd just suffered a loss of friends to a plane crash.  You accused him of being a liar and a coward and mocked him with maximum despite.  When he sent links showing you that the plane crash was real, a national story, you admitted that you knew his story true but told him to that he could go fuck himself for failing to document his grief to your satisfaction.  
    • That really is just perfect evidence of sociopathy.
    • Let's take full note of the fact that you have not once, in this forum, addressed the specific behavior Badger is citing as inhumane.  He's not talking about your White Supremacy propaganda, he's talking about your apparent lack of empathy.
You ALL hate the truth because the truth sounds and feels like hate to you ignorant (uneducated) liberals who lack the emotional and intellectual temperament to have an open and honest debate/discussion on race relations in America. 
  • You falsely claimed that you had video evidence that George Floyd took a speedball immediately before his arrest.  When I demanded that you show me that evidence you dodged and squealed and then quite cowardly denied that you had ever made such a claim.  Please don't try to pull that "honest debate" bullshit with me.  You are the most despicable of cowardly liars, trying deserately to make your fake news seem true by constant, compulsvie, disordered, unwanted, unwarrented repetition.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@oromagi
@<<<TWS1405_2>>>

• The fact that you believe as much (I have no doubt you do)  is probably the best argument yet for disposing of you.  This website is an online society and  a fundamental prerequisite to any society is the recognition of the group's shared humanity, as well as a shared cultural interest.  It is clear from this and many of your posts that we are not fellows to you, much less humans- we are your targets, your prey.   If you can't recognize your fellow humans in an online society than you are a textbook sociopath, at least in any online context.  Furthermore, I think moderators do have some responsibility to protect our community from sociopaths, when they can be identified.
You clearly need a linguistics lesson on context and definitions of terms dependent on that context.
This is an online forum where everyone is anonymous.
Humanity, in the context in which bootlicker badger used it (inhumanity) is a grammatically incorrect use of the term based on the fact we are on an online platform and not sitting in a circle or behind desks physically in front of one another as we discuss/debate topics of interest. 
When I say there is no humanity in an online environment, I mean this by definition: Humans considered as a group; the human race
While we are obviously human beings (well, some of us are), we are not the sum of 'the human race' or 'humans considered as a group.'
When I say there is no inhumanity in an online environment, I mean this by definition: The state or quality of being inhuman or inhumane; cruelty; barbarity.
In an online environment all we do is type and post words, none of which can be an act of cruelty or barbarity as bootlicker badger clearly claims.

Cultural interest? WTF! There is no "cultural" interests in an online environment where we are supposed to be here to engage in an exchange of ideas, This entire website is nothing short of an academic exercise, and that has NOTHING to do with culture. 

Also, it is to you and all the others who have consistently personally attacked and undermined me since my first post here who clearly do not consider me as a fellow to the rest of you all. Fact. Don't flip this around on me when it is to you and the others fault in this regard. 

Nowhere have I ever said, directly or indirectly, that I do not recognize anyone here as not being a human being. Ever. That is a lie made up to justify your obvious disdain for me. Further evidence that you are the problem here, not I. 

Unless you are a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist, you are not authorized to make any clinical diagnosis or determination of my conduct here, conduct in which you clearly misconstrue and mischaracterize to suit your end game here. Again, further proof of your disdain for me and that you are the problem here, not I. 
badger
Debates: 0
badger
I really think we can just be rid of him here. No one bats an eye. 
Lemming
Debates: 7
Lemming
-->
@oromagi
Personally I suspect 'many people in the world, are psychopaths and sociopaths,
What 'matters though,
Is whether they break the law.

Sure it also matters if they're a jerk,
Then less people associate with them,

But policies such as blocking or restraining orders exist on this site, (I think)
That people have the option to 'avoid people they don't like,
And if that person 'continues their harassment,
Well, 'then they've broken the law, and can get kicked.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@oromagi
@<<<TWS1405_2>>>

citing the thread I made on Floyd and how he killed himself…whining about that thread chalked full of fact based truths I put forth, simply because you can’t handle the truth let alone discussions on the FACT that less than 0.5%  of the black male population commits over 50% of the entire nations violent persons crimes SPEAKS VOLUMES about you triggered ostriches. 
  • Of course, you are well aware that Badger is talking about your abominable piece-of-shit creulty to a stranger when that stranger advised you that he'd just suffered a loss of friends to a plane crash.  You accused him of being a liar and a coward and mocked him with maximum despite.  When he sent links showing you that the plane crash was real, a national story, you admitted that you knew his story true but told him to that he could go fuck himself for failing to document his grief to your satisfaction.  
    • That really is just perfect evidence of sociopathy.
    • Let's take full note of the fact that you have not once, in this forum, addressed the specific behavior Badger is citing as inhumane.  He's not talking about your White Supremacy propaganda, (sic) he's talking about your apparent lack of empathy.
Yet another mischaracterization with purposeful misconstruing of what actually transpired. Your entire recap is a strawman fallacy, that is not how things played out. And this thread is not about that long ago incident, it wasn't in the OP, and it wasn't in subsequent whining posts by bootlicker badger. 
Again, if you are not a licensed psychologist/psychiatrist, all you're doing is making unsubstantiated ad hominem attacks. How mature of you and your role as a moderator.

Empathy is not a requisite in debate/discussion on the merits of the data being presented towards its logical conclusion. And to even address such a thing is pure hypocrisy on your part and his. The vulgarity, direct nasty personal attacks, choice of language, strawman attacks, and misconstruing everything I say/post is nothing short of a lack of empathy on all your parts. You're being spiteful and hateful on direct purpose because you all simply cannot handle tough/sensitive topics that are playing out in the real world that need to be acknowledged before solutions can be surmised. 

You ALL hate the truth because the truth sounds and feels like hate to you ignorant (uneducated) liberals who lack the emotional and intellectual temperament to have an open and honest debate/discussion on race relations in America. 
  • You falsely claimed that you had video evidence that George Floyd took a speedball immediately before his arrest.  When I demanded that you show me that evidence you dodged and squealed and then quite cowardly denied that you had ever made such a claim.  Please don't try to pull that "honest debate" bullshit with me.  You are the most despicable of cowardly liars, trying deserately (sic) to make your fake news seem true by constant, compulsvie, (sic) disordered, unwanted, unwarrented (sic) repetition.

If I made such a claim, prove it. Oh wait, you can't. 
Only cowards here are you, bootlicker, sidewalker, iwantrooseveltagain, et al
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
I really think we can just be rid of him here. No one bats an eye. 
Intellectual coward who clearly lacks the emotional and intellectual temperament to engage others with whom he disagrees with, so he personally attacks ad nauseum and then cries wolf to the crowd expecting sensible individuals to take his side.

If the cowards in power do bootlicker's bidding because he can't handle tough discussions, who will be next when setting this dangerous and insidious precedence to stifle speech you falsely claim as hate speech (which event SCOTUS has defended as free speech)!?!
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
He hasn't shown any regret for mocking a person who just lost a friend in a tragedy and several coworkers. 

Here is what the ban list should be to improve the site and I will remind everyone that quality of users is more important than quantity.

Ban list 

1. TWS
2. Roosevelt

This site improves ten fold tomorrow with just those two people removed. 

Also I remove myself soon anyway if anyone is going to be a smart ass and add my name to that list
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Oh yeah add ebuc

1. TWS
2. Roosevelt
3. Ebuc
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Does one not need do more, than be a jerk, to be banned?

Rather there is something 'specific, they need do,
I argue, to violate DART rules.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lemming
-->
@<<<oromagi>>>
Personally I suspect 'many people in the world, are psychopaths and sociopaths,
What 'matters though,
Is whether they break the law.

Sure it also matters if they're a jerk,
Then less people associate with them,

But policies such as blocking or restraining orders exist on this site, (I think)
That people have the option to 'avoid people they don't like,
And if that person 'continues their harassment,
Well, 'then they've broken the law, and can get kicked.
  • I agree.  Any society comes with rules for membership and for disqualification and the priniciple of equal protection dictates that rule governing disqualification must proceed the act of disqualification.
  • Which bring us back to my original question:  is there a specific rule TWS has violated?  Real violations should clear and recent.  If the answer is no, then I oppose banning TWS.

badger
badger
-->
@oromagi
If the answer is no, then I oppose banning TWS.
You can't be for real dude. 
oromagi
oromagi
POST#63:  There is no such thing as humanity or inhumanity in an online environment. 
POST #69  Nowhere have I ever said, directly or indirectly, that I do not recognize anyone here as not being a human being. Ever. That is a lie made up to justify your obvious disdain for me.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@badger
  • At its core, debate was invented and still mostly exists as practice for law in a democratic society.  If we want to attract real debaters, we must demonstrate our respect for laws.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
He hasn't shown any regret for mocking a person who just lost a friend in a tragedy and several coworkers. 
LIAR! I did no such thing, and you idiots keep taking that exchange way out of fucking proportion to create the grossest and ugliest of strawman fallacies.

Here is what the ban list should be to improve the site and I will remind everyone that quality of users is more important than quantity.

Ban list 

1. TWS
2. Roosevelt
You should be on that list along with  sidewalker and badger. All of you are the problem here, not me. 

This site improves ten fold tomorrow with just those two people removed. 
And anyone banned could always come back. Circumventing bans are easy. And you wouldn't even know it if and when someone, anyone banned, came back. 

Also I remove myself soon anyway if anyone is going to be a smart ass and add my name to that list
As you should be added to that list, you've been nothing but a prick to me and many others.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@oromagi
>
@badger
  • At its core, debate was invented and still mostly exists as practice for law in a democratic society.  If we want to attract real debaters, we must demonstrate our respect for laws.

WOW! Something I can actually agree with you on.

And as I have said ad nauseam, when it comes to debate it doesn't matter what you think, feel or subjectively believe...the ONLY thing that matters is what you can PROVE!
badger
badger
-->
@oromagi

oro this is the dumbest shit I've ever read. Even Wylted is calling for his ban. Nobody cares if we ban one piece of shit user. Everyone cares if we don't. We all got to see his shrill shitty posts every single day. Click into the Society board and see what you're choosing for. Have a think about how many people and what sort of people are going to come join you in that choice. 
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@TWS1405_2
To be fair to you,
That post they mention,
'Does seem more that you are doubtful about the claims at first, than insulting them or anyone lost,
You 'do say condolences, though arguably not very. . . diplomatically.

Regardless though,
I don't 'think, says anything about stating happiness over other's tragedies.
(I'm not saying that you stated happiness)

It mentions,
No "wishing or hoping that someone and/or their loved ones experiences physical harm."

and
"You may not threaten or promote violence against any person or persons, barring hyperbole against public figures (e.g., “all politicians should be shot”). Advocacy in favor of terrorism and/or violent extremism, especially as related to hate groups as generally defined by the SPLC, is likewise prohibit

You may not promote or encourage suicide or self harm.

You may not engage in or promote criminal activity.

You may not engage in or promote the sexual exploitation of minors."

Which I think 'can be gray,
But that's not the point, as I don't 'recall you stating any of these.

I say gray,
Because "You may not threaten or promote violence against any person or persons,"
Could apply to badger,
Not that I think it does, as I don't think badger was being 'serious, (Maybe).

And I don't take online comments about violence 'that serious,
Or in person either,
Some people use it more as expression of anger, rather than intention.
badger
badger
I'm gonna call it gross negligence for a moderator to recognise someone as a sociopath and not ban them. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2

oro this is the dumbest shit I've ever read. Even Wylted is calling for his ban. Nobody cares if we ban one piece of shit user. Everyone cares if we don't. We all got to see his shrill shitty posts every single day. Click into the Society board and see what you're choosing for. Have a think about how many people and what sort of people are going to come join you in that choice. 

HA HA!!! More concrete evidence that bootlicker badger is exerting that psychological projection and whining about subjects he doesn't like and cannot argue against me on, so he wants me banned. That's it. I bring tough and sensitive topics to DART and immediately personally attacked for it. Speaks volumes about you dolts who can't handle the truth. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Lemming
>
@<<<TWS1405_2>>>
To be fair to you,
That post they mention,
Does seem more that you are doubtful about the claims at first, than insulting them or anyone lost,
You 'do say condolences, though arguably not very. . . diplomatically.
THANK YOU!!!

Finally, someone sensible who actually read the discussion in its entire context surrounding the falsely claimed allegations by badger, orogami, et al.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
I'm gonna (sic) call it gross negligence for a moderator to recognise (sic) someone as a sociopath and not ban them. 
No moderator here is a licensed psychologist/psychiatrist. Any ascription of that label is purely ad hominem of emotively subjective nature, a defense mechanism per se, because you cannot handle the tough subjects and lack the education on said topics to debate them. 

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@oromagi
Integrity has more profound justifications than just attracting debators, but the conclusion is the same.

BTW I saw the video where a white object was pointed out in Floyd's mouth, the defense used it in the trial. I don't know or care if TWS produced it when asked but it did exist.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@badger
Even Wylted is calling for his ban.
Is that some kind of high bar in your opinion?

I suspect Wylted when he's coming off the (probable) antidepressants is about as reliable as a prize wheel.

Nobody cares if we ban one piece of shit user.
I care if people start getting banned because they're not popular. (or because they broke the rules in a way everyone else does too)

Have a think about how many people and what sort of people are going to come join you in that choice. 
Failing to ban someone isn't condoning everything they say. Oromagi is choosing principle over mayhem and it's as simple as that.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@TWS1405_2
And anyone banned could always come back. Circumventing bans are easy. And you wouldn't even know it if and when someone, anyone banned, came back.
I think once another user pops on here with 10 nigger crime threads a day, it will be obvious
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
@oromagi
Integrity has more profound justifications than just attracting debators, but the conclusion is the same.

BTW I saw the video where a white object was pointed out in Floyd's mouth, the defense used it in the trial. I don't know or care if TWS produced it when asked but it did exist.

Another sensible person who pays attention to details! 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@oromagi
Great job on not letting badger push you around, despite his belligerence.

After all, what's the point of having the CoC if it's thrown out the moment badger gets upset with someone?

The fact that he can't cite the CoC to explain why TWS should be banned truly shows what this is about: he wants to ban people he disagrees with.