Let's actually do something

Author: badger

Total: 166
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
tws, 

No moderator here is a licensed psychologist/psychiatrist. Any ascription of that label is purely ad hominem of emotively subjective nature, a defense mechanism per se, because you cannot handle the tough subjects and lack the education on said topics to debate them. 

I hate this argument. I can see a similar type of argument from some type of retard who had a limb cut off. "You aren't a doctor you can't tell I am missing a limb"

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Time to start a trial. I am not on defense. or offense but mostlly not on defense. 
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@PREZ-HILTON

@<<<TWS1405_2>>>
And anyone banned could always come back. Circumventing bans are easy. And you wouldn't even know it if and when someone, anyone banned, came back.
I think once another user pops on here with 10 nigger crime threads a day, it will be obvious
Whatever you want to think, feel or believe. 
Doesn't matter.
Only thing that matters is what you can prove.
And you just proved what a (insert appropriate term of characterization here) for using such a blatant racist term. Just because you slept with a black woman doesn't give you license carte blanche to use it under any circumstances. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@oromagi
You can't be for real dude. 
  • At its core, debate was invented and still mostly exists as practice for law in a democratic society.  If we want to attract real debaters, we must demonstrate our respect for laws.
Great job on not letting badger push you around, despite his belligerence.

After all, what's the point of having the CoC if it's thrown out the moment badger gets upset with someone?

The fact that he can't cite the CoC to explain why TWS should be banned truly shows what this is about: he wants to ban people he disagrees with.
BINGO!!!!
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
tws, 

No moderator here is a licensed psychologist/psychiatrist. Any ascription of that label is purely ad hominem of emotively subjective nature, a defense mechanism per se, because you cannot handle the tough subjects and lack the education on said topics to debate them. 

I hate this argument. I can see a similar type of argument from some type of retard who had a limb cut off. "You aren't a doctor you can't tell I am missing a limb"
Yeah, you hate it because it speaks the truth; and the truth sounds like hate to you.

Also, your analogy in rebuttal is patently fallacious and truly retarded. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@TWS1405_2
Just because you slept with a black woman doesn't give you license carte blanche to use it under any circumstances. 
It sure as hell does. 

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@TWS1405_2
Yeah, you hate it because it speaks the truth; and the truth sounds like hate to you.

I heard that 100 IQ and below people struggle a lot with analogies. 

For example the above analogies both having people with obvious problems that stick out like a sore thumb, and both saying that only a professional is capable of seeing plainly obvious things. I person with a 3 digit IQ would not have been confused.

Also bro, you got offended at me for using the word nigger. Are you one of those self hating black people?

Words shouldn't offend you. the natural conclusion of your beliefs is that niggers are subhuman animals and should be treated as such. If that thought makes you uncomfortable than perhaps you need to really take a look at your hidden premises and do some internal work to change that belief system.

Sorry for removing the veil in front of the mirror and scaring you.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
No, it does not.

"The only real distinction between ”nigga” and “nigger” is that one word describes how black people say the word and another describes how white people have pronounced it. In a white person’s mouth, the word has always been the nuclear option of slurs – the one phrase guaranteed to earn you an ass kicking from any black person who hears it in modern times, whether they’re 8 years old or 80 years young."
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@TWS1405_2
If I made such a claim, prove it. Oh wait, you can't. 
@<<<oromagi>>>
Are you daft?   The subject of this debate has nothing to do with just fentanyl being the cause of death, but everything to do with the “speed ball” mixed drug cocktail he took.   Reading comprehension matters. 

PS. He consumed the speed ball right there in the car just before police made contact. 
PS. He consumed the speed ball right there in the car just before police made contact. 
  • No testimony supports that claim.  You are just making up lies.

• No testimony supports that claim.  You are just making up lies.
It's on the body cam video, which was introduced at trial.
It's on the body cam video, which was introduced at trial. Floyd can be heard saying he was having trouble breathing as the initial officer approached his car on the driver's side. 
Thomas Lane was that initial officer, on the job less than week after falsifying his own prior criminal record, and here is that body cam video. 

• Please identify the timestamp that shows Floyd consuming a speedball, as you claim
  • Please identify the timestamp that shows Floyd saying that he is having trouble breathing, as you claim.

I never claimed video showed him using a speedball. 
Here is the transcript of Lane's video as he approached the vehicle on the driver's side as submitted in court:

Speaker 1:Before they drive off, he's parked righthere, its a fake bill from the Gentlemen , sorry.

Kueng:The driver in there ?Lane: The blue Benz?

Speaker 1:Which one ?

Speaker 3 :That blue one over there .

KuengWhich one?Lane:yup -yup Just head back in . They're moving around a lot. Letmesee yourhands.

George Floyd:Hey, man. I'm sorry !Lane:Stay in the car, letme see your other hand.

George Floyd :I'm sorry, I'm sorry !Lane:Letme see your other hand!

George Floyd :Please, Mr.Officer.

Lane:Both hands.

George Floyd:I didn't do nothing.

Lane:Put your fucking hands up right now ! Let me see your other hand.

Shawanda Hill:let him see your other hand

George Floyd :All right. What I do though?What we do Mr Officer ?

ane:Put your hand up there. Put your fucking hand upthere! Jesus Christ, keep your fucking hands on thewheel

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@TWS1405_2
 the one phrase guaranteed to earn you an ass kicking from any black person who hears it in modern times, whether they’re 8 years old or 80 years young."
Again check your premises. You are focused on me using a racial slur rather then your internal belief that every single black person is an emotional baby who will act like an animal if they hear a word that offends them.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@PREZ-HILTON

I heard that 100 IQ and below people struggle a lot with analogies. 

For example the above analogies both having people with obvious problems that stick out like a sore thumb, and both saying that only a professional is capable of seeing plainly obvious things. I person with a 3 digit IQ would not have been confused.

Also bro, you got offended at me for using the word nigger. Are you one of those self hating black people?

Words shouldn't offend you. the natural conclusion of your beliefs is that niggers are subhuman animals and should be treated as such. If that thought makes you uncomfortable than perhaps you need to really take a look at your hidden premises and do some internal work to change that belief system.

Sorry for removing the veil in front of the mirror and scaring you.
Wrong! There is an inherent difference between the science of psychology vs the science of human physiology. It's a false equivalency fallacy, dumbass. 

Yeah, I get offended when people who are not black use that term. It is inherently disrespectful. Any use of it is patently disrespectful, regardless of the context in which you use it. 

That "natural conclusion" is your ignorant subjectively emotive interpretation of what you think you're reading or my intent, which is patently fallacious (strawman). You're the king of strawmans here, next to your bootlicker badger. 

Only one in front of the mirror is you, clown. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
This dude is a fucking liar. No cop uses the term bootlicker. 
Kaitlyn
Debates: 0
Kaitlyn
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Time to start a trial. I am not on defense. or offense but mostlly not on defense. 
If you're serious about banning this guy and Roosevelt, I think we need clear evidence and arguments as to what they actually do that breaks the CoC. You've kinda done that with this post for TWS, but I looked at his account and it's clear he's not spam-posting thread after thread on Blacks: Let's actually do something (debateart.com) .

Of TWS's 39 topic posts, only 13 had anything to do with race, and not all of those were specifically talking about Black people. All of this was over the course of 5 months. That means, per month, roughly 2.5 of his topic threads are about race -- hardly spam. TWS1405_2's forum topics (debateart.com)

Meanwhile, Roosevelt has certainly been spammier, post 211 topic threads over 9 months (roughly 2 every 3 days), but even that doesn't appear to me as spam. IwantRooseveltagain's forum topics (debateart.com)

I know people might get frustrated with both of them, but neither has appeared to have broken the CoC, and that includes through spamming.

Finally, I don't think the moderators should be beholden to the emotional tantrums of badger, and it's good that Oro is standing firm on the CoC rules.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@oromagi

Image of the pill(s) in his mouth are here, taken from the body camera you said it never show such a thing. 

Happy now. Still, all this banter isn't even germane to this thread/OP from bootlicker badger. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
 the one phrase guaranteed to earn you an ass kicking from any black person who hears it in modern times, whether they’re 8 years old or 80 years young."
Again check your premises. You are focused on me using a racial slur rather then your internal belief that every single black person is an emotional baby who will act like an animal if they hear a word that offends them.
Yet ANOTHER blatant ignorant grotesque strawman fallacy
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
This dude is a fucking liar. No cop uses the term bootlicker. 
Not a cop, and anyone/everyone is entitled to upgrade their terminology as they so choose.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
So...upon reviewing a few threads on this censorship topic started by badger, either by principle, no violations of the CoC, common sense, and/or acknowledging the nature of debate (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9455/posts/395082), the following are against arbitrary and unjustified banishment of a user:
Sir.Lancelot
Best.Korea
Slainte
Kaitlyn
oromagi
ADreamOfLiberty
Lemming
Whiteflame
Myself

Those for:
the one who started on this bitching, moaning and whining - badger
FLRW
rbelivb
wylted (which is conduct unbecoming of the one elected to the president position of this website, and given such clear bias, should be removed from his position because he clearly cannot exercise his judgment in an impartial manner)
Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@Savant
That would be fun, quite a different demographic though. Because it's true - this site is pretty much dead. 
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@Bones
I think both places would benefit from cross-promotion. But yeah, I think a lot of DART people could do well there if this site doesn't gain more users.
DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
I will throw my hat into the ring and say that TWS nor Roosevelt should be banned.  Both can be annoying and seemingly "mean" in their posts, but is that really grounds for a ban?  Also, TWS is correct saying that a ban is only good for that one username.  They can come back to really be a butt-head, theoretically, an infinite number of times.  

I know we would all like to see civil debates and points made, but we are all corresponding with humans here with such differing points of view.  I do not agree 100% with anybody here. So are we whining about feelings being hurt?  

If this is not a debate site for thoughts being tossed back and forth, and even if it's heated, then it's not much of a debate site.  
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@DavidAZ
I will throw my hat into the ring and say that TWS nor Roosevelt should be banned.  Both can be annoying and seemingly "mean" in their posts, but is that really grounds for a ban?  Also, TWS is correct saying that a ban is only good for that one username.  They can come back to really be a butt-head, theoretically, an infinite number of times.  

I know we would all like to see civil debates and points made, but we are all corresponding with humans here with such differing points of view.  I do not agree 100% with anybody here. So are we whining about feelings being hurt?  

If this is not a debate site for thoughts being tossed back and forth, and even if it's heated, then it's not much of a debate site.  
Add one more for AGAINST the banning. 

The FOR banning is way outnumbered, so can we drop this bullshit crybaby session of badger's?
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@badger
Showing skepticism at someone's loss is not on the same level as believing said loss happened and mocking them for it, no matter how detestable you find either one.

Before we get down to MEEPs or however we're going to do this, I think this post warrants an immediate ban: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8938-floyd-and-the-fatal-effects-of-fentanyl-when-mixed-with-other-illegal-substances?page=2&post_number=59 We can decide on if we'll let him back or whatever, but that post is vile. Dunno how he got away with that in the first place. 

He should be banned for gross inhumanity. I can't find the CoC now, but that shouldn't be so controversial.
You are attempting to sling mud from whatever dirt you can find, hoping that it'll stick by incentivizing a community to lynch TWS for a petty drama that took place months ago.

Let's not forget, you did worse.
What you ultimately justify the site doing to TWS, you justify everyone doing to you.

Are you suggesting we should hold you to the same standards you're apparently applying to everyone else, or is it reserved specifically for people you're threatened by?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Bones
@Savant
That would be fun, quite a different demographic though. Because it's true - this site is pretty much dead. 

You clearly haven’t been paying attention to either side of the site, especially the debate side. DART is not dead.

It could be if you keep letting intellectual cowards like badger and wylted bitch whine cry wolf and make egregious strawman arguments and patently false claims about users with whom they disagree with and refuse to challenge either in the forum OR debate side.  

rbelivb
Debates: 1
rbelivb
Funny how they are so concerned about the ethics of unfairly banning users from a website but not about banning an entire race of people from their country.
Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@TWS1405_2
It's dead. I'm sorry to break it to you. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@rbelivb
No one anywhere has advocated for banning an “entire race” of peoples from America. 🤦‍♂️🙄
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Bones
Then it’s been dead long before I got here. 
badger
badger
I've asked for my own ban, just waiting on that now. Wasn't going to bother with a goodbye because who cares, but since I can still login this morning, may as well close it off myself. Just no interest tbh dudes. I laid it all out in these last few threads. I'm a grown ass adult and this is a choice I will not be making. If you want to play house with this bunch of degenerates, well, I think you're a fucking idiot tbh but with all love lol. Really is just a shame. Think only Danielle and sadolite are beating me for longevity. I mean the elections era was stupid too, site became so cliquey and was just a bunch of dozy bitches and dopey boys and every sensible adult left the site. Became an extension of Google Hangouts pretty much. Was much less the pure fun of ideas we used to have. You know, this community used to be full up of Brits and Australians, anyone who spoke English. Dunno, long fall. But this is by far the worst I've ever seen it. I mean it's a shame to miss out on the good and clever folk, but fucking hell you lot should be making the same choice as me. Choose better for yourself. Seriously, some of you are great. Been a pleasure to know you. I'm gonna get real fucking good at guitar is what I'm gonna do. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Bones
Yea it's dead but it was dead when I showed up and I would be extremely surprised if it had anything to do with too many controversial assertions.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@badger

Bye Grandson, me and Goldie wish you the best of luck!