-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
A fentanyl overdose also causes hypoxia
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Well it's an intricately linked system. Cardiovascular, the goal is to get oxygen to the cells, and the heart needs to be pumping and the lungs need to be working at the same time for that. If O2 levels go down for any reason the whole system reacts.

If you hold your breath for too long the heart rate goes up. If your heart starts to give out (or blood vessels contract etc.. etc...) due to metabolic drugs your O2 will go down and you will feel out of breath.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
And this is being alleged by someone who, despite having no relevant medical expertise…
Well I have had relevant medical experience, I've wrestled;
And I stayed at a Holiday Inn express last night.

Biden just happened to take actions that resulted in his son's promises coming true out of all the countries in the world, out of all the prosecutors in the country, out of all the companies that prosecutor could seize the assets of.
You seem to have forgotten the fact that Biden’s actions were in alignment with US policy, the EU, the IMF, and much of Ukraine. All of the available evidence tells us this. None of it conflicts.

You also ignore the fact that there was no indication that Burisma saw a Shokin as the threat to them they needed to worry about or thought getting rid of him would have solved anything. Ramshutu has been pointing this out to you for days as well.

So you do what you always do, cherry pick the parts of the story that support your narrative, then pretend that everything which conflicts with it is nothing more than the product of politically motivated actors duping the world into believing their ruse. It’s a tired old game.

And here’s another example…

Floyd just happened to take a drug known to kill people by heart attack before dying of a heart attack, just happened to report symptoms of that kind of overdose before being pinned to the ground.
Both coroners who examined the body found that there wasn’t enough fentanyl in his system to cause a heart attack, and also pointed out that his breathing stopped slowly which is consistent with asphyxiation and not consistent with a drug overdose.

Oh yeah, and you left out the knee to the guys throat for 9 minutes.

Your arguments are predictable, and it’s clear that reality is not your concern.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi

I guess everybody's done trying to defend Ashli Babbitt cause they immediately changed the subject to black people.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Floyd himself testified that he could not breathe before he was put on the ground. 
That’s a lie. 
He would not have said that if the drug overdose was not causing breathing problems. I don't think Floyd was lying about that.
What a dummy you are Gay Parrott. He was freaking out because he was handcuffed and he said he was claustrophobic.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
But we also must agree that most cops are not racists. Some are. But most of the racism is in selective community policing, police policy, and in the leadership at police departments, not the average cop on the street.
What evidence do you have of this? Cite your sources or are you just talking out of your ass?

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
But Ashlii Babbit is somehow a horrible person and the cop is a hero while the other black girl is a hero and the cop is a horrible person. It makes no sense.
It makes no sense to you because you’re a racist. A Jesus loving racist. Because if you could see without the race filter you would recognize:

Ashli Babbitt was part of a violent mob numbering thousands. The police had already been overrun several times outside and inside the Capital. Many police had already been injured by the mob that day The mob was smashing glass trying to get closer to members of Congress while yelling hang Mike Pence. If ever in the history of policing there was a time for deadly force that was it. One black woman with a knife should not be a threat to a male cop or more likely several cops. If they can’t  handle one woman with a knife without using a gun then they shouldn’t be cops.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Double_R
@ADreamOfLiberty
A lesser disgrace than those who claim George Floyd was murdered. He wasn't even killed by the police.
If only we had video footage of the officer suffocating him for 9 minutes as he lay defenseless on the ground till he stopped breathing…
Floyd died of a LETHAL OVERDOSE of fentanyl because he didn't want to get caught with it, yet again. 
The audio of the body cam of the first officer's approaching his vehicle is crystal clear, he was already beginning to suffer respiratory distress. 
During his arrest, resisting, the adrenaline was slowing the process but once he was on the ground calming down, adrenaline ceasing, the LETHAL overdose took its toll on his already well documented poor health and he died because of that LETHAL overdose and poor health, not because of a knee. 
Toxicology reports affirm the LETHAL dose mixed with meth. He killed himself. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
IwantRooseveltagain,
Throwing your usual temper tantrums with this new thread I see. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
Floyd died of a LETHAL OVERDOSE of fentanyl because he didn't want to get caught with it, yet again. 
The audio of the body cam of the first officer's approaching his vehicle is crystal clear, he was already beginning to suffer respiratory distress. 
During his arrest, resisting, the adrenaline was slowing the process but once he was on the ground calming down, adrenaline ceasing, the LETHAL overdose took its toll on his already well documented poor health and he died because of that LETHAL overdose and poor health, not because of a knee. 
Toxicology reports affirm the LETHAL dose mixed with meth. He killed himself. 
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The attorney for George Floyd’s family said Friday that a $27 million settlement of a federal lawsuit by the city of Minneapolis is the largest pretrial civil rights settlement ever.

The settlement was announced as jury selection continued in the trial of Derek Chauvin, a white former city police officer accused in the May 25 death of Floyd, who was Black.

Floyd family attorney Ben Crump said the settlement “sends a powerful message that Black lives do matter and police brutality against people of color must end.”

Was that a 27 million dollar mistake, toxicology incompetence or police brutality against blacks?

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila
27M mistake. Ben Crump is a whaaambulance chaser. 
Floyd killed himself. Period. The entire trial from beginning (indictment) to end was a farce. A political witch hunt to take advantage of dividing the country even further while demonizing cops and giving blacks carte blanche to riot, pillage, burn, and yes, even kill. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
--> @Shila
Floyd killed himself. Period. The entire trial from beginning (indictment) to end was a farce. A political witch hunt to take advantage of dividing the country even further while demonizing cops and giving blacks carte blanche to riot, pillage, burn, and yes, even kill. 
Ben Crump is a very successful black lawyer. He will make reparation unnecessary for his clients.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila
>@TWS1405
--> @Shila
Ben Crump is a very successful black lawyer. He will make reparation unnecessary for his clients.
No, he is a successful race baiting whaaambulance chaser who exploits the tragedies of black folk to shakedown others for incredibly egregious amounts of money in settlement that he otherwise knows he would lose at trial. He exploits the division of blacks and whites as well to his advantage. He's a race baiting pimp. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Throwing your usual temper tantrums with this new thread I see. 
Hello LCpl. How’s your lonely retirement going this summer?

dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@TWS1405
Fentanyl by itself no. It seems to be the case that the amount of fentanyl found in his system was not enough to be typically considered a lethal dose by itself. It's quite possible that the other drugs in his system in combination with the fentanyl could've been lethal, however there's no definitive line here for drug combination lethality as everyone tolerates drugs differently.

On the other-hand, it's also quite possible that being held in a chokehold for too long results in death.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
No, he is a successful race baiting whaaambulance chaser who exploits the tragedies of black folk to shakedown others for incredibly egregious amounts of money in settlement that he otherwise knows he would lose at trial. He exploits the division of blacks and whites as well to his advantage. He's a race baiting pimp. 
He’s a nightmare for a low educated, lonely white supremacist like yourself.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@dustryder
Fentanyl, yes. fatal. It is the biggest drug used killing millions in this country, and everyone wants to act like Floyd, a drug abuser, was immune from a LETHAL OVERDOSE!!!! 
TWS1405
TWS1405
IwantRooseveltagain,
He’s a nightmare for a low educated, lonely white supremacist like yourself.

Says the intellectual coward who blocks people but still responds to them in a childish manner. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405
Says the intellectual coward who blocks people but still responds to them in a childish manner. 
Your a child. I respond in a Trumpian manner. You should love it.

TWS1405
TWS1405
IwantRooseveltagain,
>@TWS1405
Your a child. I respond in a Trumpian manner. You should love it.
It's "you are" or "you're," clown. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
And this is being alleged by someone who, despite having no relevant medical expertise…
Well I have had relevant medical experience, I've wrestled;
And I stayed at a Holiday Inn express last night.
Then you should know from personal experience that Holiday Inns do not cause asphyxiation.

You seem to have forgotten the fact that Biden’s actions...
yea yea yea, I'll respond in the right thread when I have hours to pour over your repetitive and tail-eating constructs.

Floyd just happened to take a drug known to kill people by heart attack before dying of a heart attack, just happened to report symptoms of that kind of overdose before being pinned to the ground.
Both coroners who examined the body found that there wasn’t enough fentanyl in his system to cause a heart attack, and also pointed out that
Well how about those coroners take the same dose of drugs and I'll have someone kneel on my back for nine minutes and we see who comes out alive?

In court evidence was shown that that dose was well within the lethal range, especially in combination with other drugs and with a heart condition. The fact that prosecution expert witnesses did not know this is how I know there were political motivations.

his breathing stopped slowly which is consistent with asphyxiation and not consistent with a drug overdose.
What a ridiculous statement. The only reason it would matter if the coroners said it, your vaunted opinion writers said it, or you just made it up would be to know just how deep the subversion goes.

Is there any point in going out and finding data? Will you care? Or will you just say "well experts said it so I'm sticking too it"?

Before you said this did you think about the fact that variable drug absorption rate from the stomach, if nothing else, would render that statement nonsensical? What exactly do you think the symptoms of fentanyl overdose are? You can google this, you remember google? You loved it so much when you were finding second hand reports about why someone was fired.

Oh yeah, and you left out the knee to the guys throat for 9 minutes.
Shoulder blades and upper vertebrae actually. I repeat: the throat and windpipe is anterior to the spinal column.

Your arguments are predictable
The obvious so often is.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@oromagi
I guess everybody's done trying to defend Ashli Babbitt cause they immediately changed the subject to black people.
George Floyd is George Floyd not "black people", try to keep the racism under control please.

The subject is the intolerable double standard. People will not forever live under a social contract that is constantly broken to treat them worse than others.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
Floyd himself testified that he could not breathe before he was put on the ground. 
[IwantRooseveltagain]That’s a lie. 
Any other takers? Does anyone else believe it's a lie that Floyd said he couldn't breathe while he was sitting in the backseat of the car? I want to get you all on record before I hit you with almost absolute proof.

[IwantRooseveltagain] What a dummy you are Gay Parrott.
What do you have against the gays?

[public-choice] But we also must agree that most cops are not racists. Some are. But most of the racism is in selective community policing, police policy, and in the leadership at police departments, not the average cop on the street.
[IwantRooseveltagain] What evidence do you have of this? Cite your sources or are you just talking out of your ass?
This is why the burden of proof is on the positive claim, not the extraordinary claim. If a false claim becomes ordinary, then someone with that belief will demand the proof of a negative.

Can you prove the gods don't demand blood sacrifice to make the sun rise?

Can you prove the cops aren't racist?

[IwantRooseveltagain] One black woman with a knife should not be a threat to a male cop or more likely several cops. If they can’t  handle one woman with a knife without using a gun then they shouldn’t be cops.
...... because women are just that weak? Knives just bounce off the male skin when wielded by a woman? What life experience has led you to the point where you can say this. Go look in the mirror and admit you have a problem.

Also if this is the case I think it is the lady was going after another female, not the cop directly. Now I don't know how this works, does the weakness of the victim cancel out the weakness of an attacker? The knife thinks to itself "Ah pathetic woman flesh, I can do damage now!"

but wait.... Babbitt was a woman... without a knife.....  Oh I get it, woman with knife harmless, woman without knife.... kung fu genius; very dangerous.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@dustryder
Do you think all the witnesses were all collectively lying when they reported Floyd claiming he could not breathe before he was put on the ground?

I think there's also video footage of him saying that. Would you claim Floyd was lying or the video doctored as a conspiracy to make the police look good?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405
It's "you are" or "you're," clown. 
No. It’s Covfefe

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@dustryder
Fentanyl by itself no. It seems to be the case that the amount of fentanyl found in his system was not enough to be typically considered a lethal dose by itself. It's quite possible that the other drugs in his system in combination with the fentanyl could've been lethal, however there's no definitive line here for drug combination lethality as everyone tolerates drugs differently.
Underlined part is correct, it's a distribution; a fairly standard Gaussian I believe. Italicized part is wrong given the underlined part, it was within a standard deviation of the median lethal blood concentration.

On the other-hand, it's also quite possible that being held in a chokehold for too long results in death.
Yes, but we can rule that out since he was on video and we would have seen a chokehold. As much as some people might want to consider kneeling on the shoulder-blades and upper vertebrae was equivalent it is not. The clavicle, several ribs or possible the entire jaw would have to be shattered before pressure from the back would apply pressure to the windpipe.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
But most of the racism is in… the leadership at police departments, not the average cop on the street. 
This is a positive claim. What proof do you have? It sounds like nonsense.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Shila
Was that a 27 million dollar mistake, toxicology incompetence or police brutality against blacks?
It was fear of a terrorist organization willing to burn down city blocks in the context of prosecutors who won't charge them.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
[public-choice] But most of the racism is in… the leadership at police departments, not the average cop on the street. 
[IwantRooseveltagain] This is a positive claim. What proof do you have? It sounds like nonsense.
"But most of the racism is in the leadership at police departments"

Is a positive claim. If only that was what you were demanding proof for, then you have the BoP correct.