Don't make callout threads, just post defamatory criminal accusations to another person's thread

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 34
RationalMadman
Debates: 574
RationalMadman
Incompetent mods, doomed site.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Drlebronski and I can't even show how obvious the alt-to-main-account connection is because that will get our thread shut down as a callout thread.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
what I accused Mikal of was part of why I got banned.

what mesmer is running around and posting about me is worse or at least as bad in nature, yet zero warning or punishment is occurring.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I am allowed to release PMs regarding moderation, These are my latest posts to Supadudz during a conversation where he admitted that he is basically allowing Mgtowdemon to create an alt here as long as he/she/they use/s a VPN.

so if it's on-topic i can accuse mesmer of anything i want

at any time, on any thread

i just can't make a thread
We will see what his reply is.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
This site is really going to shit, that's all I can say.

This pair of moderators are absolutely incompetent, just take one look at the Religions or Politics subforum, it's becoming one massive troll fiesta.

I am not into this type of place, that's for sure. If this is what's happening, I'd rather let it be. Unlike what Mesmer pretends I am or I do, I actually avoid and resent trolls, I don't care about participating with them and giving them the undeserving attention and reaction their atrocious antics bait out.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
To be quite clear. The thread in question was about RM's Presidential Candidacy, in which Mesmer pointed out that in his ban, he was quoted as threatening to doxx another user.

This ban was made by the previous administration and was taken from the ban log. I am not going to tamper with site archives because the ban itself was questionable. That is not my job
Vader
Vader
To be clear as well, the report distinguished by Drlebronski and RM is still being investigated on. A reminder, the mods are not 24/7 police officers. While I tend to like hard evidence to go about banning multi's, the CoC does distinguish, "Multi-accounting and any action indistinguishable from it is prohibited."

To be clear, Mesmer has no IP correlation to the account RM mentions, the case is whether or not the evidence shown that they are indistinguishable 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Just fed up of this utter hypocritical cesspool of trolls. Mesmer makes a username to escape his/her past and tries to twist and lie about mine, that's a straight up hypocrite.

I don't need this environment it seriously has affected my emotional health and effectiveness at work/academia the past 3 days.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm sorry the situation has. Please do take time away to focus on other things if the website is causing you emotion stress in real life.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
Yep. I second the above Supa words.

Too much head in device.

And lose sight of external reality.

Take up a sport.

Focusing physical energy will alleviate device induced mental stress.

Debateart is excellent short burst mental exercising.

But don't over do it.
dfss9788
Debates: 2
dfss9788
-->
@RationalMadman
he admitted that he is basically allowing Mgtowdemon to create an alt [...] Mesmer makes a username to escape his/her past
I did look at the moderation log and forum history and the thought crossed my mind awhile back. I didn't see anything definitive though because there are a lot of people like that in the world. Are you able to share the content from the PM's?
dfss9788
dfss9788
-->
@RationalMadman
For you, friend. I believe you are correct.

Post from "Mesmer" account:
What you've decided to argue is the old, dumb and wrong continuum fallacy argument [...] Bamshad then looked at K=4 and got results that further sorted humans into racially distinct groups with even more accuracy Human Population Genetic Structure and Inference of Group Membership (nih.gov) [links to same study]

Compare to post from "MgtowDemon" account:

This is incorrect. What you have committed is the continuum fallacy in that you've [...] This study breaks down those broad generalised genetically distinct groups (African, European and East Asian) into smaller genetically distinct groups  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180234/

Mesmer
Debates: 0
Mesmer
-->
@dfss9788
That's because we got the same argument from the same website: The Existence of Race – The Alternative Hypothesis .
dfss9788
dfss9788
-->
@Mesmer
Perhaps, but the phrase "continuum fallacy" does not appear in that article. Further investigation is appropriate.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@dfss9788
Go further down the post you quoted from mgtowdemon. Look how he/she constructs the hyperlinked text to the debateart URL. Notice something? 

Now you're starting to see the plethora of parallels that drlebronski and I saw. Feel free to keep going. I can't risk being accused of further call outs, I'll help you on your sherlock adventure as we pin this moriarty as the permabanned racist they are.
Mesmer
Debates: 0
Mesmer
-->
@dfss9788
Perhaps, but the phrase "continuum fallacy" does not appear in that article. Further investigation is appropriate.
That's true. In one of his videos, Ryan showed how the continuum fallacy argument applied to race denial. I wouldn't be surprised if this mgtow guy binged watched Ryan's videos like I did lol. It's actually quite pleasing to see Ryan's work becoming more popular :)

But anyway, you do what you need to do. I'm going to stop responding to this wrong conspiratorial drama (because it's purely a result of RationalMadman getting upset about me calling him out on his doxxing) because I'd rather spend my time having substantial discussion.

Ciao meow.
dfss9788
dfss9788
-->
@RationalMadman
I'll help you on your sherlock adventure as we pin this moriarty as the permabanned racist they are.
Your support and passion, appreciated.
dfss9788
dfss9788
-->
@Mesmer
Ciao meow.

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@dfss9788
Perhaps, but the phrase "continuum fallacy" does not appear in that article.
Yeah, had to look that one up because I had never heard of it before. Does not seem to be a phrase in very widespread use outside that specific context.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Drlebronski and I can't even show how obvious the alt-to-main-account connection is because that will get our thread shut down as a callout thread.

It seems a bit hypocritical to Complain about accusations happening to you, while you accuse others. I think you both should probably leave each other alone

949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@Vader
To be clear as well,
Good intro. I'm going to borrow it

To be clear, seems allowing any officer of DebateArt to have been recently banned in some historic period of time, too recent in my opinion, is just evidence of irrational accommodation. These positions ought to be exemplary members. A banned condition does not meat that standard.
Vader
Vader
-->
@949havoc
I think that's a fair standard to set upon these positions, but I also have to disagree with that standard too. I have been banned twice, once was questionable and one was deserved, yet I still hold the position I do. I think someone who's maybe made an offense once and was banned shouldn't be exempt from the position
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@Vader
It is the "banned within the last year" that is the issue, not that someone has been banned at all. Make it a longer period of time from the banning incident. One year is not nearly long enough.
Vader
Vader
-->
@949havoc
If someone has a clean record within a year, they haven't been a problem for roughly 12 months, a quality amount of time to be proven. Someone surely gets a warning at this time almost 100% of the time
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
You should require that they be a natural born DART citizen and DART resident for 14 years too, this is the DART presidency we are talking about after all. Can't be too careful with the most prestigious office in the nation.
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
YOU NEEED TO VOTE ME ILL MAKE IT SO ONLY TRUE PATRIOTS CAN USE DART

#MAKE DEBATEART GREAT AGAIN'

#WALLOFFRELIGIONFORUM

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@drlebronski
I...

No.
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
WHEN I AM ELECTED YOU WILL BE FIRST TO GO

#PERMABANDIDICIT

#FUCK YOU
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
It’s a random debate site. “Defamation.” Deal with it
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
It seems a bit hypocritical to Complain about accusations happening to you, while you accuse others. I think you both should probably leave each other alone
not even slightly

the accusations to me are false and intentionally exaggerated. Instead, it was those accusations that led to me investigating something on the racist lunatic accusing me. They also were done unprovoked with intent to blackmail me into silence.

I just was right, my accusations are 100% legitimate. That's all.