If You Have a Random Thought, Post it Here.

Author: Reece101

Total: 1,137
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
It Is not gay to have sex with Sean Connery
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
I like your random thoughts.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4

8th-Dimension in Synergetigs can be seen in various way, and this following is but one way,

...." Frequency to the third power, F3 , values then multiply the primitive, already-four-dimensional volumetric values. In physically realized time-size each has therefore 4 + 3 = 7 dimensions, but since each system is inherently independent in Universe and therefore has spinnability, one more dimensional factor is required, making a total of eight dimensions in all for experientially evidencing physical reality. "...

So again, as I previously stated, over the years, Fuller had various ideas that stem from differrent thought paths he was on.

5th-D as spin via only the 4D planes of tet, plus it spinnability about any central axis ex its 6 great circles defined by tetrahedrons 6 chords { that define foru primary, 60 degree oriented planes }   http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/plates/figs/plate31.html

5th-D via four axis cams of the VE model using tori modeling

8th-D as Spin { see above }

25th power as spin
Take me time to find the link to all 32 powers of Synergetics

MarkWebberFan2
MarkWebberFan2
-->
@zedvictor4
And I know a few people who perhaps go to church occasionally...So a similar disinterest in old religious books.

My current bedtime story is Bill Bryson's, The Body, a guide for occupants... Very interesting and informative.
That's the ultimate point of friendship, isn't it? Your friends might have a disinterest in old religious books but they're unique in their own way. Cherishing them through a deeper connection is the first step to a fulfilling life free of insecurities.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
@MarkWebberFan2
USA Republicans have little to no moral integrity, for pregnant woman's bodily autonomy and least regard for truth over a false narrative.

Republican = sic-n-head ergo Zero dimensionality of moral integrity.

Democrats =  complex set of dimensions, that, at the pinnacle of their 8 dimensional highest peak, are aware of and support a woman's right to bodily autonomy.

Trumpet and MAGA morons = lack of moral integrity ergo, years of denying truth and supporting a false narrative that encourages violence.

The nutters are always with us, and they can be of any political party and no political party.  They exist within and orderly world, yet may become more prevalent in and a chaotic world. I dunno of any studies in this area.

.."Populations of organisms in natural ecosystems fluctuate a lot, and a key question for ecologists is whether those fluctuations are regular (varying around some theoretically "stable" equilibrium), random (completely unpredictable), or chaotic. Chaotic systems, like the weather, can be predictable in the short term but not in the long term, and they are highly sensitive to small differences in the initial conditions. "....
MarkWebberFan2
MarkWebberFan2
-->
@ebuc
All the more reason to cultivate one's own unique interest instead of hearing about what's actually appropriate or balanced.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@MarkWebberFan2
All the more reason to cultivate one's own unique interest instead of hearing about what's actually appropriate or balanced.

..." As adults, we like to think we’ve put away most childish things. But infantile and childish ways of experiencing ourselves and life linger in our unconscious mind. That baby in the adult’s psyche can be highly mischievous and harmful, producing chaotic reactions.

...There are some childish things we still retain and need to put away.

..Early childhood’s influences on our adult experiences have parallels to the scientific concept of Chaos theory. This mathematical theory attempts to understand erratic behavior as it occurs in certain nonlinear systems such as weather patterns. The theory proposes, as one example, that small air disturbances in one location can result, days or weeks later, in storms or hurricanes more than a thousand miles away.

..Comparatively, the unconscious mind of adults is buffeted by gale-force winds of emotional chaos that originated as an infantile effect decades earlier. Emotional associations from our distant past now buffet our life in incredible, mysterious, spectacular, and frequently painful and self-defeating ways."....
SocraticGregarian96
Debates: 15
SocraticGregarian96
"It Is not gay to have sex with Sean Connery” Yes, it is.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@MarkWebberFan2
I was always taught that one makes friends ("deep connections") when one is young, and acquaintances when one is older.

And in my opinion, new acquaintances should be respected (if they are deserving of respect) but not relied upon.

I also think that we are all inherently selfish to a certain degree.

And the word "cherish" is perhaps a bit too slushy for me.

Don't get me wrong though, I am acquainted with a lot of reasonable people.

Though these days I only really have "deep connections" to my immediate family.

"Insecurities". Now there's an acquired  state of mind that can certainly be taken advantage of.

So beware the stranger in the bookshop bearing gifts of deep connection.

MarkWebberFan2
MarkWebberFan2
-->
@zedvictor4
I was always taught that one makes friends ("deep connections") when one is young, and acquaintances when one is older.
...Though these days I only really have "deep connections" to my immediate family.
I've only made friends after my apostasy. And, I believe this is more dependent on where you are. I've had friends who are married to expats and they had no love for their own family. I see it as a joke to consider that there's a "deep connection" with family. My male relative made sexual comments when i was 6th, and he had black marks on his head (in islamic societies, it's a stereotype for the religious because they kept on prostrating). There's also physical abuse by father, and mother's verbal bashing. Their crimes are too long to list. I have no sympathy for her and if i visit her grave, I'd pee on her grave than say anything to her. No offence to your generation (and this isn't directed towards you), but I find it incredibly stupid to ride or die with family. It's definitely something my family expects of me, as they had grown accustomed to installing hunger strikes and physical lashes. According to them, I was "choosing a life outside of islam".

I am not alone in this. I know i parade myself as a rebel to impress my gf but I had had some childhood islamist friends who liberalized themselves through overseas study. There's a distiguished scholar working in Cambridge (you can pretty much search her and her obvious East Asia skin will give away her indonesian heritage), and although she still covers her hair even after she married an expat, she also said to me that she only confided in her partner and friends about the abuse she endured during her women-only Tahfiz (it's a religious middle/high school where western things are banned). There was an rape in her hostel. It was one of the imams. She knew her family would believe none of her problems.

Even if you believe none of my anecdotes, rich princesses are also doing the same thing. Which is why ebuc is correct, though I'm not referring to the event he and others are currently engulfed in. Anyway, here's one credible source:

The Dubai Princess had help from her friends. It wasn't her father that helped her. It was her friend who worked as her gym instructor.
MarkWebberFan2
MarkWebberFan2
-->
@zedvictor4
I will always believe in my friends. Friends are underrated. Just because someone likes to tease strangers and laugh at them doesn't give them the right to define friendship in their own vain image. If someone is socially popular, that doesn't make their understanding of friendship less valid than someone like me. If they're constantly engulfed in social etiquette instead of actually connecting with their friends, then that's their loss. 

But, I can feel where you're coming from. And I don't believe in comparisons. Comparisons are pretty silly in most cases.

I'd say you should love your family.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
Well...Random thoughts.

Islam is a system of social control, maintained through formative and ongoing programming. 

And has been the same for generations, so perhaps your parents were not really to blame...Just victims of a system.

You were perhaps more fortunate to be of a generation that had greater access to alternative information, in a place with a slightly more liberalised world view.

Though I merely speculate from a very liberally conditioned UK perspective.

As I see it, human beings are self propelled organic computing devices that function according to programming.

How we communicate and/or interact with other devices is similarly defined.

Love, friendship and intimacy are consequential, and therefore variable I suppose.

Whether by chance or for a purpose, I have know idea.

I wish you well and a contented life.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4

"Live long and prosper"

25 days later

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
I’m done watching NASCAR. They departed from real racing long ago in favor of cheap entertainment gimmicks
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Mharman
The human race to extinction is more stimulating and harder to predict if or when it will occur.

Science people may be 50/50 on if and when, at least when not consider when Sol becomes a red giant the heat overwhelms all ecology on Earth. I dunno

Biblically God fearing people know it is coming and over 1000's of years, have had various predictions based on the Bible? I dunno

Other catagories of people ---ex financial sector and the much less educated peoples---may also be likened more to science-like consideration being 50/50 of if and when extinction of humanity may or may not occur.

It is race between those who espouse truth or false  narrative and this is indictative of more or less humanity that has the most accurate available to them, in order to assist by vote, or other, to make the best decisions for humanity, or, only consider themselves in the immediate here and now.

Will the future consist of nation against nation for the natural resources Earth has to offer?

Will the future consist of a global humanity educated well enough to get beyond nation against nation, in order to offer best chance for longer term existence of humanity on Earth?

Will humanity trust only in the financial sector, and rich as the best to lead humanity to longer term chances for survival?

Will humanity choose a violent path to reducing the 8 billion plus humans on Earth, or a better educated/informed humanity to have a vote in the way forward?

16 days later

Statichead
Debates: 4
Statichead
after an intermission of forgetting this website existed I have returned
ebuc
ebuc
Issac Newton like other Jesus freaks, made predicitions for begining of the end of world using book of Daniel

This vid explains the logic ---or lack thereof-- of how he arrived at 2060. --Go to 1:35--  The problem for all of those who used the Book of Daniel comments, --time, times and time and half '---- is what begin date to use is the real problem for all of them.

I still prefer my approach using Pi { 3.14 }

My original end-date-for-humanity prognostication calculations { see bottom of page }  were 2015. Were now 8 years beyond that.

Ive gone with a give or take 50 years prognostication, ---1965 > 2065--   ergo, 2065 is added on maximum of 50 years, since were beyond 1965 and 2015. 

Calculations for end-date-for-humanity is  as follows.

Pi has to do with a cosmic ratio constant via a true/pure 2D circle { area } and its relation to its diameter { 2 radii (--) }

1} Pi-time { absolute/cosmic }  is 66.4.  How I arrived at that 66.4 is explained at bottom of page.

66.4 * 3 { 3 is triangulation aka to get a fix on a location, or my case, to get cosmic  fix on time }, = 199.2 { I originally considered this to likened to mass as in Higgs boson gives mass to all particles } and took it to the 2nd power ---similar to e = mass * speed of radiation^2.

2} 199.2^2 = 39,680.64 { spherical area surface growth vertexial points on a sphere  } = 39,680....... -- see 4 * Pi * radius^2 = surface area growth of a true 3D sphere ----

4} 39,680  * 186000 { speed-of-radiation } = 7,380,599,040

5} and that that resultant value  { 7,380,599,040 } is coincidentally, very close to the numerical value of humans on Earth in 2015 { 7,379,797,139 },

7379797139 ---ebuc calculation factors---
7380599040 --actual human population estimate 2015--
----------------
.......and the differrence is 801,901, so not a reltively large value. Round to 1 millon if we want.

..."...The current population increase is estimated at 67 million people per year.".....

"population in the world is, as of 2022, growing at a rate of around 0.84% per year (down from 1.05% in 2020, 1.08% in 2019, 1.10% in 2018, and 1.12% in 2017). "..

.." Annual growth rate reached its peak in the late 1960s, when it was at around 2%. The rate of increase has nearly halved since then, and will continue to decline in the coming years."...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so how to get to my given 66.4 as a Cosmic, Pi-time value.

Pi^4 { XYZ aka 3D + 1 of time } = 97.4 and we could stop there and say, hey that might be a cosmic Pi-time value.
However, consider the following:

Pi^3 { XYZ or abc } as 31.00 62 7 66......
note: in synergetics 31 is the total primary set of great circles for the maximum spherical, regular polyhedron, the 5-fold Icosa{20}hedron, and,
humans and some other animals have 31 bilateral { ergo 31 left and 31 right...62 see Pi^3 above }  spinal nerves {  left ~~~ < I > ~~~) right }

If we take the Pi^4 { XYZ + t } value 97.4 and subtract the 31.00 { XYZ/3D } value we get 66.4 as the t { Cosmic Absolute Time } value.

There is more, or alternative to this above scenario. First, the easy part as follows below, and I called it renormalization { likened to R. P Feynman and others }

1} Pi^4 / 4 i.e. divided by, = 24.35 22 7 27........ and we see here that the numerical 7 occur is the overall 7th position, just as is does with Pi^3 { 31.00 62 7 66... }

2} When XYZ is abc, as 3 diemensions meeting at corner of 90 degree, then small d is the fouth spatial dimension that is on 45 degree diagonal from the abc meeting corner, and the d is on trajectory twoward center of the cube, and it meets a 4th dimemsional cube, at it corner, inside the larger cube. Ok so no you know the basis of hyper-space dimensioning is just subdivision to smaller and smaller volumes withing the outer largest volume.

3} putting aside hyper-dimension, the small d, is a volumetric/body  diagonal trajectory inside { invagination of a sort } a cube. So mathematically it is called a volumetric diagonal, yet they also call it a ' body ' diagonal, because it gives an internal somethingness to the otherwise  surface-only cube.  This is significant to me in other ways that are go off track from the above. My bad.

15 days later

Mharman
Mharman
66-7 was euphoric.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Mharman
Symmetry represents outside out or as = Meta-space purity of mind/intellect/concepts that, has no spin, no mass, no charge, and neutral ego  .... i .....  and not irrational or fractionated or skewed { left or right spin/twist/torque etc.   66 not 66.4 or 66.7 etc

0.........................6..............................12.................................18...... i ..... top
....1...............5p.....7p...............11p.........13p..................17p........... i ..... between
.......2p.......4...............8......10........................14.......16.................... i ..... between
............3p.......................9...................................15.......................... i ....bottom

Asymmetry represents inside-outed or as = tainted with spin, mass, charge, taste, color and irrational or fractionated and skewed left-right, inside-outed, and will tend toward irrational fractionations ex 66.4 { Observed-physical reality-Time { OT }, 66.7, 66.9 etc that have vectorial inter-relationships as occupied space integrals.

....1..................5p.....7p................11p.....13p.............17p......... (  Gravity )  .... outer peak geodesic
-
0...........................6............................12............................18.... { * i  * } ....inside peak sine-wave
..............3p..........................9............................15..................... { * i  * } ...inside peak sine-wave
-
........2p.......4..................8.......10..................14.....16......... ) Dark Energy ( ...inner peak geodesic

note: here above I identify 66.4 as OTime, even tho, humans have not found any such observed associations to what Ive previously identified as a mathematical Cosmic Pi Time as 66.4.  Pi is a transcendental and yes a mathematical ergo Meta-space constant ratio of a perfect radius to a perfect circle. 

Before today, Ive not considered how to reconcile the generalizations Symmetry vs Asymmetries, when it comes to 66.4 as Cosmic Pi Time in the relatively new presentation by me. If we look at a chart of the elements we fiind Zinc 65.41 in some charts Zinc is 66.38--- and the Gallium 69.72.

So the best we can do with this element information is to say that 65.4 is rationally short of 66.4 by value of one, however, as stated, other charts show Zinc ad 66.38 and I think that value has less error. I dunnno

There is isotope of Zinc that is 66.9
ebuc
ebuc
In the following LINK/URL Carbon has atomic radius of 67 pm.  I dont know what the pm means.  YOu slide the blue left or right to get over the element you want

There is also many options --see long list on the right--   to find out specific data about each element

Ex Titanium found in Earths crust is 0.66%. So I may find time to click on each item in that list.

On another link I found this below and reminds me of Pi ---ergo Cosmic Pi Time { 66.4 } in that involves radius calculations.

There are three ways to find atomic radius for different situations.
  • To find the atomic radius of a single atom, multiply its diameter by 0.5.
  • To determine the covalent radius of a diatomic element, measure the distance between the centers of the nuclei, then multiply that distance by 0.5.
  • To find the radius of an atom in a covalent compound, measure the distance between the centers of two adjacent nuclei and then subtract the atomic radius of the other element in the bond.

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ebuc
I was talking about the score of a football game I watched. Probably should’ve mentioned the teams… Purdue vs Notre Dame

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Mharman
I was talking about the score of a football game I watched. Probably should’ve mentioned the teams… Purdue vs Notre Dame

Yeah, some else mention those names yesterday.  I was never fan of colledge football and havent been following NLF or other for many years now.
sadolite
sadolite
A wise mans life is based around a debt free fuck you position.
ebuc
ebuc
Is humanity a wise { smart } species?

( * i  * )( * i  * )

( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )
( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )

( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )
( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )( * i  * )

( * i  * )

........{^*.. *^} Moo

Owen_T
Debates: 28
Owen_T
"The only thing that matters once you are dead is your legacy.

But once you are dead, you care nothing about your legacy.

Life is meaningless."

- The Emo Kid
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Owen_T
The emo kid is retarded.
Best.Korea
Debates: 347
Best.Korea
-->
@Owen_T
The emo kid is smart.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
"I have become death, destroyer of worlds." - Oppenheimer
Owen_T
Debates: 28
Owen_T
-->
@Mharman
Well do you know the meaning of life, the universe and everything? 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Owen_T
Well do you know the meaning of life, the universe and everything?
A slight shake destroys boredom
I ride, on the white line
Sit down at the place I trust
We can go even if we're lost
Everyone receives freedom and passion
We were born to shine, and our journey continues
Your soul is the key that supports our uncertain days
The best growth creates an unstoppable wild drive