Conspiracy Theories you believe

Author: thett3

Total: 71
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@thett3
Possibly Tartaria/Mudflood. I am not sure yet. It is pretty convincing.
badger
Debates: 0
badger
I don't think this is really a conspiracy theory, but I think the entire field of psychology is largely a con. I think there's fuck all of substance in it and the most part of what makes a successful psychologist is a neutral tone of voice. I also think the great psychologists made a career of stating the obvious a little bit. Imagine paying money to these people and walking out of there with nothing. I dated a girl for a while doing a PhD on gratitude and gratitude journals. Gratitude. She was never the least bit interesting, but at least I got to bang her. Thanks god for that, I guess. 

badger
badger
If psychology was real, some people would be too stupid to be helped. They'd just have issues for life because those issues would be behind an impenetrable wall of stupid. It's the same way nobody ever changes anybody else's mind here. What difference if you're paying for it, except that you're paying for it?
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@thett3
@coal
-The official narrative surrounding the JFK assassination is BS, although I don't know what actually happened 
I think the "magic bullet" theory merits the connotation of a "conspiracy theory."

It was likely the CIA.

For what purpose?
It wasn't "likely" the C.I.A. murdered John F. Kennedy. They did murder John F. Kennedy. Particularly on the orders of the Bush Family (i.e. Prescott Bush and his then CIA operative son, and future 41st president, George Herbert Walker Bush.) Lee Harvey Oswald was a C.I.A. agent, and worked in concert with the members of Operation 40. Jack Ruby, who would then murder Lee Harvey Oswald, was a known associate, and was financed, by Prescott Bush.

Like coal said, there were many groups interested in getting rid of Kennedy (some going as far as the mafia) but given that Prescott Bush was a banker, it's plausible that his motives had to do with Kennedy's re-establishing the silver standard, which Lyndon Banes Johnson would get rid of immediately upon his assumption of office. It doesn't take much math to put two and two together.

If you guys are interested in some reading on the subject, then I'd recommend reading The Dark Side of Camelot by Seymour M. Hersh.

COVID-19 was made in a lab
As coal stated, this is a verifiable fact, not a "conspiracy theory." I once posted references to 19 patents on the coronavirus spanning back as far as 1984.

UFO's are a government psyop
Yes. Most likely drones.

-The official narrative behind the Las Vegas shooting is BS, but I don't know what actually happened
Yes, this too was a psyop intended to create dialectic in which the American populace gets demobilized.

-Jeffery Epstein did not commit suicide, and may in fact still be alive
Perhaps. Or he was murdered/sacrificed.

Joe McCarthy was right about almost everything
He was right, especially in the advent of  Project Paperclip, which would see Nazis en masse being ingratiated to the U.S. government.

-The concept of "conspiracy theories" is itself a conspiracy to cause a reflexive rejection among the populace against any explanation of that contradicts the official narrative
Bingo. With that said though, the "conspiracy theory" hustlers cannot be ignored.

-The official narrative around 9/11 is bunk
The official narrative around 9/11 is bunk.
Athias
Athias
-->
@RationalMadman
@Wylted
Michael Jackson was accused of pedophilia only because of a leaked call where he made antisemitic remarks and because of a song where he did the same

Wylted is wrong. MJ really was a pedophile, the conspiracy is how the fucking piece of shit was able to get away with it legally speaking.
Michael Jackson was indeed a pedophile--particularly a pederast--and assumed the alter of "Peter Pan" by instruction of his Luciferian sponsors (i.e. his father, Bob Hope, Quincy Jones, etc.) This was evidently noted in his association with the animated image of "Peter Pan" (e.g. his ranch being known as "Neverland."):

(All of this is to show Michael Jackson's undeniable self-identification with "Peter Pan.") Now, to understand the reason Michael Jackson was a pederast, you'd have to understand the origin of "Peter Pan." Peter Pan was and still is Disney's effort to ingratiate children with the  Greek God Pan:

Notice the similarities (e.g. the pointy ears, the pan flute, etc.) But a few similarities isn't enough, right? In J.M. Barrie's original telling, Peter Pan rode a goat, which mimics Pan's Satyr/Faunus appearance. The Greek God, Pan, is derivative of the ancient Kemetic God, P'tah, a.k.a. the great creator, the demiurge, the illuminator, the Great Wizard so forth and so on. (P'tah/Pan = Peter Pan.) Pan is most notably known as the Greek God of pederasty. The imagery in the Peter Pan animated movie suggests that Peter Pan was a pederast (e.g. "Lost Boys" and "Neverland.")

So Michael Jackson was a pederast because the animated image  of "Peter Pan" with which he identified was an allusion to the Greek Satyr God, Pan, who was known for his pederasty. (It should be noted that the Catholic elite also worship the Greek God, Pan.) It also didn't help Michael that he was subject to mental and physical abuse (e.g. he and his brothers being sodomized backstage before their appearance on the Ed Sullivan show.)

If it turns out suddenly based on later evidence that is revealed, that MJ was killed as opposed to it being an accident, I am not going to really bat an eyelid.
Interesting how these celebrities at the time without fail died of some overdose.

The fact Eminem was the only mainstream artist to have the guts to bash MJ and properly take a stance against him (music video of Just Lose It) is one of many reasons I respect Em despite him being a misogynistic narcissist.
Eminem has his Luciferian sponsors as well, and they are no better.

I think that the Illuminati/Elite are behind their primary opposition in the conspiracy theory realm, havinf controlled opposition such as Alex Jones, David Icke and the likes give intentionally irrational and exaggerated outlooks (especially that the FILTHY RICH, CAPITALIST elite are somehow COMMUNISTS???).
They are not filthy rich "Capitalists"; they are filthy rich "communists." And their intention is to control all money and its distribution.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@coal
Theory 3: Lockdowns are not, and never were, about "safety" or "public health."  The "scientific" evidence to support their efficacy, even independent of COVID, is virtually non-existent outside of a fringe strain of research that was the offshoot of Neil Ferguson's quackery at Imperial College in London.

…Linking lockdowns to safety was the single greatest lie that any government has ever told its people.   It is a complete and utter fabrication.  And yet, it has become "common knowledge" among any watcher of the BBC, Sky News, any Canadian news station and most Australian news sources.   They even framed it from the perspective of something like a health-based noblesse oblige: "stay home, save lives."

I'm not saying everyone who repeated that bullshit knew they were being used.  I'm saying everyone who did is a useful idiot to the power-holding interests that exploited this crisis to transform it into the single greatest transfer of wealth in recorded history from the worlds' rising middle classes, in countries developed and developing, to the hands of private capital. 
So to be clear… you believe a bunch of (or a few) powerful individuals made the decision to pretend that lockdowns were needed, and convince the entire world of this, so that wealth could be transferred to them. And the US government - lead by the biggest anti-lockdown mouthpiece in the world, was the largest purveyor of this global conspiracy?

Do I have that right?
RationalMadman
Debates: 574
RationalMadman
-->
@Athias
Until the end of what you posted, I was following you.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Double_R
So to be clear… you believe a bunch of (or a few) powerful individuals made the decision to pretend that lockdowns were needed, and convince the entire world of this, so that wealth could be transferred to them. And the US government - lead by the biggest anti-lockdown mouthpiece in the world, was the largest purveyor of this global conspiracy?

I'll look at amazon stock prices and how many of their competitors were ruined to see if this theory is accurate.  

badger
badger
-->
@Athias
So do you think the devil is working through these Luciferians and Eminem and that Epstein was actually sacrificed to the devil?
Athias
Athias
-->
@RationalMadman
Until the end of what you posted, I was following you.
Capitalists by definition are private actors. They do not seek to centralize the distribution of goods and services. To the contrary in fact. It is communists who seek the aforementioned. And if you're paying attention to what's going with the money (always follow the money) then you'll realize that they're trying to implement an online ledger system, similar to these "cryptocurrencies" that are currently the rage. You and I have broached this subject before sometime in the past.

Athias
Athias
-->
@badger
So do you think the devil is working through these Luciferians and Eminem and that Epstein was actually sacrificed to the devil?
The devil is an incarnation of Lucifer as are many of these pagan gods. Do I believe that Epstein was sacrificed to the devil? I don't know. It's as plausible as his suicide or his hiding in an underground bunker. Eminem has already served his role, and if he causes no trouble, the pill-bottle will stay away from his hands.

badger
badger
-->
@Athias
What was Eminem's role? Role in what?
Athias
Athias
-->
@badger
What was Eminem's role? Role in what?
Eminem's role like many of those in the entertainment industry is to acclimate the younger generations with Luciferian imagery and rituals. He, along, with Jay-Z and Nas, assumed the "best rapper" roles after the "murders" of Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smalls. Their roles are simple: promote the political ideologies of their sponsors, promote dysfunction, and destructive behavior.
badger
badger
-->
@Athias
Is the devil himself actually behind it all, though? That's the fun part, being honest. 
badger
badger
You lot really haven't gambled any way seriously before btw. It is a strange living to make and the people are all spooky as fuck with their aces of spades and devil tattoos. It can be a trying sort of mental warfare if you're not up to it for sure.

It really doesn't surprise me at all some dude tried to blow Vegas away. 
Athias
Athias
-->
@badger
Is the devil himself actually behind it all, though?
I told you: the devil is an incarnation of Lucifer; it could just as easily be asked if "Pan" was behind all of this. There are certain aspects of Lucifer, who symbolizes a perverted trinity (i.e. The Father God, the Mother Goddess, and the Hermaphrodite Child,) that are venerated at different times. (E.g. The Mother Goddess in April.) I believe Luciferians are behind it all, including the head honcho himself--the Pope.

That's the fun part, being honest. 
Whose honesty are you questioning? Be direct and my response will reciprocate.

badger
badger
-->
@Athias
I told you: the devil is an incarnation of Lucifer; it could just as easily be asked if "Pan" was behind all of this. There are certain aspects of Lucifer, who symbolizes a perverted trinity (i.e. The Father God, the Mother Goddess, and the Hermaphrodite Child,) that are venerated at different times. (E.g. The Mother Goddess in April.) I believe Luciferians are behind it all, including the head honcho himself--the Pope.
Yeah but why? Is the Pope actually in some covenant with the devil?

Whose honesty are you questioning? Be direct and my response will reciprocate.

Maybe that's an Irish turn of phrase. 
Athias
Athias
-->
@badger
Yeah but why?
Because they're Luciferians.

Is the Pope actually in some covenant with the devil?
The Pope is Lucifer's vicar. I would presume that establishes a covenant.
badger
badger
-->
@Athias
The Pope is Lucifer's vicar. I would presume that establishes a covenant.
All you had to say was that the devil was down here screwing with some shit lol. 

So what's your plan? Your life sounds like the movie They Live
Athias
Athias
-->
@badger
All you had to say was that the devil was down here screwing with some shit lol. 
Why would that have been all I had to say?

So what's your plan?
My plan?

Your life sounds like the movie They Live
I have yet to see this movie. It was recommended to me.

badger
badger
-->
@Athias
My plan?
I mean, the pope is working for the devil. Surely someone should do something about that.

You are interesting, that's all. 

I have yet to see this movie. It was recommended to me.
I'm sure I watched it years ago because of Zizek, so maybe I'm disseminating here. But it is good. 
Athias
Athias
-->
@badger
I mean, the pope is working for the devil. Surely someone should do something about that.
I'm not a protagonist in a film. All that can be done at this point is to have the information ready. What others decide to do with it is ultimately up to them.

You are interesting, that's all. 
Okay.

badger
badger
-->
@Athias
Someone, one day, will have to fight the pope. 
badger
badger
Honestly, I am thoroughly amused at your beliefs but you are cool lol. And obviously very clever. 
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Double_R
Do you think this is a coincidence?

I could point you to tens of thousands of data points that touch on the same issue.  

Are you really so sure this wasn't intentional?  Do you really believe the ruling class has your interests at heart? 
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Wylted
I'll look at amazon stock prices and how many of their competitors were ruined to see if this theory is accurate.  
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@coal
Do you think this is a coincidence?
Coincidence has nothing to do with this. We just went through a pandemic of a highly contagious virus. How do you stop or at least slow down a contagious virus from spreading? Less human contact, same instinct you follow when someone shows up to work coughing and sneezing. So of course this would have a disproportionate effect on people of lower incomes who work with their hands instead of their fingers. What about this seems suspect to you?

Are you really so sure this wasn't intentional?  Do you really believe the ruling class has your interests at heart?
The ruling class are not a collective, we’re not talking about the Borg here. We’re a world of  individuals each looking out for our own personal best interests. Those who stood to gain from lockdowns were more inclined to push for them. Those who were not, felt far less inclined. But that fight took place on the grounds of reason, which seems to be completely absent from your analysis.

The old adage of “look who benefitted” is one of the oldest in the conspiracy theorist handbook. It’s a fallacy because it presumes at the outset not only that there was a conspiracy, but also that the people who benefitted are the perpetrators. People benefit from things they had nothing to do with all the time. You’re asking the wrong question while ignoring all of the implications of where your questions lead.

52 days later

thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
Bump. Anyone have anything else interesting?
TheMorningsStar
TheMorningsStar
-->
@thett3
The EU's main purpose is to weaken the member nations while slowly putting more power towards Germany under the guise of the EU, bringing forth the "4th Reich". They have learned that by moving more slowly and working in conjunction with the media and public education that they can convince the masses to accept this rise to power and the eventual cultural shift and it will have the appearance of being something that the common people moved to when, in reality, it was controlled long-term propaganda by a select few elites.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@TheMorningsStar
This is barely even a conspiracy yea. I mean the people involved aren’t thinking in terms of a “4th reich” but Germany is definitely the dominant political power in the EU and this was almost a certainty from the very beginning. Extremely sad that all those men who on both sides who died in the World Wars, which were just attempts to prevent the German domination of continental Europe, died for literally nothing