Debates: 3
Lunatic
idk i guess vtl croc, idc
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
If you are literally confirmed town and yet gonna continue to play like a fvcking lazy @ss noob the whole game, I am gonna be pretty pissed. Your post above really triggered me lol
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Shit based on mechanics, you might be right. When my PM was sent and when game started that'd it be hard for mafia to think of claims. Didn't realize that til now.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Nevermind, I'm going to agree with drafter. In general, I'm not found of popcorn claiming from the start, because while I think it could give town advantages, it can give mafia advantages when it comes down to who to kill. In a game where the theme split is not obvious, mafia gains more of an advantage in general
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Vote Count

Elminster - WaterPhoenix (1/6)
Drafterman - ILikePie5 (1/6)
Lunatic - Greyparrot (1/6)
Crocodile - Elminster, Lunatic (2/6)

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Thanks for reading. Sorry I snapped on you, but that combined drafters post I was getting the impression it was gonna be one of those "Beat your head against the wall" games where town puts in minimal effort and blames everything that goes wrong on the one person actually trying to do sh1t type of games.
Vader
Vader
Croc is a viable target. Him not claiming right away means he might be aware of what the theme is but is trying to get a fake claim because he knows the theme split and does not want to be read as scum cuz of it. This could mean he's focusing more on the mafia chat than he is on the OP by stalling in claim

VTL Croc
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Vote Count

Elminster - WaterPhoenix (1/6)
Drafterman - ILikePie5 (1/6)
Lunatic - Greyparrot (1/6)
Crocodile - Elminster, Lunatic, Crocodile (3/6)

Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Lol nah you were justified. I was feeling lazy as fuck cuz school just started and I was with my grandpa for bday so wasn't being the most active or careful, especially since I was confirmed
Vader
Vader
by school started I mean that break ended
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Hi, speed finally pinged me on discord so I know the game started. Going to do a real quick skim with any initial thoughts and peace out for the night
Vader
Vader
I also think Drafter is more town than Croc. Drafter made it clear that he does not like popcorning at all and will stick by that. Croc fluffed saying he'd do it but ended up never doing it
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Well that’s an FOS on Drafter
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Nevermind, I'm going to agree with drafter. In general, I'm not found of popcorn claiming from the start, because while I think it could give town advantages, it can give mafia advantages when it comes down to who to kill. In a game where the theme split is not obvious, mafia gains more of an advantage in general
I’m definitely curious as to how your character connects with Innocent Child lmaooo 
Vader
Vader
-->
@warren42
Cool I'm town confirmed if you didn't know
warren42
warren42
Is Elminster mikal?

I’d like to go on record saying a D1 innocent child sucks, but at least I don’t have to read Supa

Any chance it’s worth noting that speed changed it from “weapons” to “tools” or no? I think probably no but it’s a thought that popped into my head
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
To be honest. I don't get my justification one bit. Appearently I make a loud echoing sound to troops to show where I'm at or something and because of it I'm inno child. Really don't like this justificaton at all
warren42
warren42
-->
@Vader
Yeah I usually don’t skip OP

usually
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I also think Drafter is more town than Croc. Drafter made it clear that he does not like popcorning at all and will stick by that. 
If I did that I’d definitely be lynched :(
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
Is Elminster mikal?
yes

Any chance it’s worth noting that speed changed it from “weapons” to “tools” or no? I think probably no but it’s a thought that popped into my head
I think it looks good for a certain someone, but I was going to avoid mentioning this.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
Hi, speed finally pinged me on discord so I know the game started. Going to do a real quick skim with any initial thoughts and peace out for the night
Welcome back! Long time no see!
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Well to be fair it could just be my opinion and the situation that's giving me the incline of Drafter being town. Sometimes having a disagreement isn't a bad thing depending
Vader
Vader
-->
@warren42
Lol sweet
warren42
warren42
Ok I skimmed, only thing of note is drafter refusing to claim and lunatic disagreeing, which I don’t particularly care about. Again that was a super quick glance over, I’ll actually read during work tomorrow if I get the chance.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Well to be fair it could just be my opinion and the situation that's giving me the incline of Drafter being town. Sometimes having a disagreement isn't a bad thing depending
If the entirety of your reasoning for town reading drafter is that his views on meta are consistent between games, I'd reconsider that read. I don't see why his affiliation would have any bearing on that.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
To be honest. I don't get my justification one bit. Appearently I make a loud echoing sound to troops to show where I'm at or something and because of it I'm inno child. Really don't like this justificaton at all
Luckily you’re confirmed town lmao
Elminster
Debates: 0
Elminster
-->
@warren42
This is actually a interesting point considering someone claimed nick furys something
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Elminster
This is actually a interesting point considering someone claimed nick furys something
Not my fault if Speed redid the game 🤷‍♂️
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Elminster
cat's out of the bag now, but yeah that looks pretty good for pie given that the name aws changed last minute
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Will definitely be rereading it more without a doubt, but IMO, I just don't think Drafter as scum would disagree. I feel like him forming his own logic that makes sense and puts no fluff is townie, plus it isn't like he's forcing a lynch off that, he's just stating he won't do that, which I don't scum read

Someone like Croc who fluffed saying he'd claim and never did, which comes off as sus