Who are you voting for this coming presidential election and why?

Author: JoeBob

Hot
Total: 111
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
I’m curious to hear people’s sides.
I’ve heard many people sides on it but not why they are voting for said person.
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
The great Orange Hope because the Bush, Clinton, Obama crime families have been running this country long enough and have turned it into a shit hole. 
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@JoeBob
Consistent with Google's original motto of "try not to be evil" I'll be voting for Trump, the less likely part of an evil conspiracy option.
WyIted
WyIted
I ALSO like Trump because in high pressure interviews like the following He does better

https://youtube.com/shorts/tC_logRdnTQ?si=ZP6SKXzZHqofdUsE
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
I'm not voting, but I did bet 5000 dollars against Kamala to help offset the money Ukraine stole from me.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@JoeBob
Trump because Biden is the worst president I’ve witnessed in my lifetime, and Harris is the worst candidate for president I’ve witnessed in my lifetime. The world has caught on fire on his watch, and as a distant second, I’m not onboard with DEI ideology nor do I believe some men can get pregnant.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@JoeBob
Truth over false narrative { intentional or not }

Intelligence { erratic climate change caused by humans  },  over stupidity { no erratic climate change and if there is not caused by humans }

All-for-one and one-for-all not { win-win solution } greedy narricists and corp. that exist to consider only themselves and not the greater whole of ecological enviroment that sustains humanity

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ebuc
Truth over false narrative { intentional or not }
Thank God. For a minute I thought you were a leftist  fag who was going to vote for kamala harris. 
FLRW
FLRW
I will be voting for Harris. We don't need a downright moron back in office.
Rex Tillerson’s alleged comment that President Trump was “a moron” , brings to reality the words of HL Mencken in the Baltimore Sun (26 July 1920): “As democracy is perfected, the office [of president] represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move towards a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
I hope you live in a solid blue state so your vote is wasted.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

Why do you want to give tax breaks to rich people when each taxpayer owes $800,000 on the National Debt?
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
I hope you live in a solid blue state so your vote is wasted.
Wouldn’t that be a solid red state for a blue vote to be wasted?

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FLRW
Why do you want to give tax breaks to rich people when each taxpayer owes $800,000 on the National Debt?

You are literally watching the world burn around you and your concern is that rich people might pay a little less in tax? 

You need to get a grip
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
Actually both. Pennsylvania workers are going to be the ones to stop the Marxists. Make Food Affordable Again.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Why do you want to spend more than 80,000,000 dollars a day on Ukraine? I'm tired of making Ukraine great. I don't live there.

The U.S. is spending approximately $309.6 million per day on aid to Ukraine, based on the estimated total aid of $113 billion spread across a year.
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@FLRW
The US hasn’t paid down debt in a very long time, alas. I suggest investing in precious metals if you haven’t already and hope that your unrealized gains don’t get taxed.

Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Top reason not to vote for Kamala:

The past 4 years.

Don't even need 9 more.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
[FLRW] Why do you want to give tax breaks to rich people when each taxpayer owes $800,000 on the National Debt?
We owe nothing slanderer.

Debts are entered into voluntarily or else it is extortion and not debt.

FLRW
FLRW

Don't forget to look at Doonesbury today.
Best.Korea
Debates: 350
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Debts are entered into voluntarily or else it is extortion and not debt
Yes, US government entered voluntarily into debt. US government represents citizens.

When are you going to pay back 34 trillion dollars you borrowed?

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
Debts are entered into voluntarily or else it is extortion and not debt
Yes, US government entered voluntarily into debt. US government represents citizens.
They don't represent me.

As soon as you and the other slanderers pay me the 35 trillion you owe me.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
They don't represent me
Government says it does represent you.
So its your word vs theirs, and I trust government more than I trust you.

It was a trick question. You are already paying for it through inflation, and you are going to pay even more through inflation in the future.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
They don't represent me
Government says it does represent you.
So its your word vs theirs, and I trust government more than I trust you.
lol, does who you trust matter?

It was a trick question. You are already paying for it through inflation, and you are going to pay even more through inflation in the future.
Very good, then we agree I don't owe anything.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Yes. Claims are valued by trust. Since government is more trustworthy, it follows that government's claim is true and government does represent you.

we agree I don't owe anything
No, you misunderstood. You owe 34 trillion dollars and are paying your debt back through inflation.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
Yes.
Why?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Oh I am just teasing you, sorry!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty

Cenk goes of on his TYT show about how the party has collapsed in direction by being fixated on "not-Trump"

He explains that this direction has turned the Democrat party into a party filled with Neocons like Bush and Cheney to the point that it's nowhere near what it was before Trump.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@JoeBob
Well Joe, who do we get most truth from? Do you care about truth and false narrative { intentional or unintentional }?

Trumpet or Harris? Are you in the post #8 camp? Please share with us.

Trumpet has much longer record of false narrative and continues to this day and every day.

Oh yeah and then their is the nutter Musk handing out million dollar checks at Trumpet rallies.

..." The money is the latest example of Musk using his extraordinary wealth to influence the tightly-contested presidential race between Trump and his Democratic rival Vice President Kamala Harris. "...

Will Rogers { 1915-1935 }..." “America has the best politicians money can buy.”....

Some things never change.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Our only hope is that Trump eventually gives up. I don’t mean literally, of course. He’s not going to do that, but in a way, he’s already doing it by becoming so unelectable that she wins. This feels hopeless. What is this? We’re going back to the 1990s? “I love Republicans. I love bipartisanship. Republicans have such good ideas.” But might that encourage people to vote for them instead of you? And which Republicans are you talking about? They don't understand modern politics at all. They're still thinking about getting the John McCain, Dick Cheney, and Mitch McConnell Republicans—those corporate Republicans. Exactly, perfect. But those corporate voters don't exist in the same way anymore.

You think that because your donors are all corporate Republicans and corporate Democrats, there's this giant subsection of the country that would say, "Oh my God, if she would just work with corporate Republicans to help big business, we'd vote for her." No. The undecided voters barely follow politics. They're not John McCain or Dick Cheney fans. They want you to help them. You need to be a populist to do that. Running toward these corporate Republicans is a disastrous strategy. It gives your opponent a rhetorical advantage because you're praising the other party, and it doesn’t win you any votes. It positions you as pro-war and pro-business when you need to be more populist, telling those undecided voters, "I’m going to deliver for you," not, "I’m going to deliver for Dick Cheney."

-Cenk Uygur, Democrat loyalist.