Cerulean
Debates: 0
Cerulean
Earth Banana
Bullish Austin
WF Pie
WyIted Lunatic
Owen Moozer

This is my "off the top of my head" tier list right now. Will explain a little deeper later. Moozer not getting any attention is a little interesting, though- did I miss a reason why we're townreading him?
Cerulean
Debates: 0
Cerulean
(Not ordered within tiers, to be clear. Not that that should matter a whole lot.)
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
At this point, I'd much sooner VTL Owen than Banana. I'd like a response from WyIted (particularly to Cerulean's last post) before I hammer.
whiteflame
whiteflame
By Cerulean's post, I mean this.
Casey_Risk
Debates: 3
Casey_Risk
Votes:

Owen (4/6): Pie, Bullish, Austin, Banana
Banana (1/6): Wylted 
Lunatic
Lunatic
I am not sure what to think of owen, but I buy the vanilla claims from banana and whiteflame (ironic considering I was joking about buddying whiteflame). I think one of pie, wylted, or austin is likely scum based on POE and gut. Not sure where I stand on cerulean, they seem town, but they did in the last game as well. Bullish isn't an issue atm but I do lean town on him. Earth is kind of null. Moozer is being an idiot this game, which means he is likely town. 

So yeah, my scum pile is pie wylted and austin. POE/gut, don't ask for extensive reasoning, I don't have it yet. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
I am not sure what to think of owen, but I buy the vanilla claims
I could see a world in which we just have a very underpowered town and scum team. It's not unheard of, but it'd be weird that there is also a negative utility Miller with two Vanillas.

whiteflame (ironic considering I was joking about buddying whiteflame)
Figured. You're rarely that blatant. 

As for the rest, I think we're mostly in agreement. WyIted and Austin are both solidly in my PoE, wavering on Pie and Moozer. Bullish seems basically confirmed town by his role usage (can't see scum getting that). Cerulean and Earth are both slight townleans for me.
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
That was Banana. You’re talking about Banana in town while sussing her in the same post.
Now I am not sure what to think but I was hoping somebody would tell me who thag was
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
At this point, I'd much sooner VTL Owen than Banana. I'd like a response from WyIted (particularly to Cerulean's last post) before I hammer.
I have no ideal how to respond tobit but will try
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Cerulean
Okay I have been asked to respond to this

Why?
I legitimately forget my reasoning but I will probably reread at some point and figure it out. Right now have limited time

I hate to break it to you, but that is, in fact, Banana.
Didn't I say I lean scum on banana? I am down with lynching him
WyIted
WyIted
Oh I see yeah the vanilla claim seeming town to me and his comment seeming scummy and his response to very mild pressure also coming across as scummy. I guess some actions he does I perceive as scum tells and others as town tells. It should be noted I don't consider any of those tells to be near 100% reliable just maybe like 65% reliable and needs to be considered with other evidence
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Cerulean
Just reread. I just think it too retarded to claim Miller in that spot as a fake claim and his reasoning comes across as selfish town which seems to fit his meta. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
It should d be noted that vanilla is like the easiest fake scum claim since op said there was one or more vanilla in the game.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
Now I am not sure what to think but I was hoping somebody would tell me who thag was
It was Banana. Banana claimed Vanilla before I did. She's the only claimed Vanilla apart from me. She claimed here. So the person you were saying was in your town pile for being:

The other guy who claimed vanilla Have to reread to remember who it was but whiteflame is the stronger town read between the two
is Banana.

Oh I see yeah the vanilla claim seeming town to me and his comment seeming scummy and his response to very mild pressure also coming across as scummy. I guess some actions he does I perceive as scum tells and others as town tells. It should be noted I don't consider any of those tells to be near 100% reliable just maybe like 65% reliable and needs to be considered with other evidence

It should d be noted that vanilla is like the easiest fake scum claim since op said there was one or more vanilla in the game.
So the Vanilla claim is town, especially mine for some reason, but it's also "the easiest fake scum claim". Some comment of hers (it's hard to keep it straight when you keep using male pronouns for Banana), and her response to mild pressure is scummy... despite her having had a very similar response to pressure in previous games. I get that Banana's never been scum so she doesn't have a known scum tell, but you're all over the place with this analysis.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Just reread. I just think it too retarded to claim Miller in that spot as a fake claim and his reasoning comes across as selfish town which seems to fit his meta. 
Owen is prone to making that mistake
Owen_T
Debates: 28
Owen_T
Hopefully I'm not quite that stupid as to fake claim miller.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@Lunatic
So yeah, my scum pile is pie wylted and austin. POE/gut, don't ask for extensive reasoning, I don't have it yet. 
I'm fine with lynching one of those three. I do townread WF and Banana for their claims and Cerulean is hard town. However I admit you have been floating around and I will null read you for now. I can't really articulate it well, but I think Owen is town.

Unvote
Earth
Earth
Pie's behavior last DP seems off to me. He wants to lynch Banana and when WF claims Vanilla and points out that he has similar wording in his PM, Pie backs out and is confused by the three mafia that was pointed out in the OP. I just thought that was strange. Pie then pivots to Owen.
Owen_T
Owen_T
I town read the people who didn't jump on my wagon as soon as I claimed, as at that point the mafia would have totally been able to get a mis lynch there. 

Owen_T
Owen_T
And though Bullish's role has been confirmed, as we recently were reminded, role confirmation does not equal affiliation confirmation. I find it a bit weird that Bullish's first suggestion after getting a time extension, is that we immediately relynch me instead of using the extra time to allow me to claim. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
I'm fine with lynching one of those three. I do townread WF and Banana for their claims and Cerulean is hard town. However I admit you have been floating around and I will null read you for now. I can't really articulate it well, but I think Owen is town.
So you believe there are 2 vanillas and a Miller? And you believe his excuses?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
Pie's behavior last DP seems off to me. He wants to lynch Banana and when WF claims Vanilla and points out that he has similar wording in his PM, Pie backs out and is confused by the three mafia that was pointed out in the OP.
What part of that is strange to you? The phrase Banana used is unique to Vanillas. Whether she’s a Goon or not, it depends. It also depends whether Casey would use the same phrase for a Goon.

I just thought that was strange. Pie then pivots to Owen.
Yes, because he was next on my list. I didn’t like his comment, and I wanted to pursue him for that. He should 100% be lynched here. He didn’t want to be lynched DP1 is not an excuse. If he’s scum, obv he didn’t want to get lynched. He knows full well that I don’t immediately lynch Millers. He knows full well how you played last game. Making the excuse of “I’m stupid” doesn’t cut it 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted

He is retarded. And either way this is a WIFOM argument. Now as for being selfish town. It’s just as likely to be Mafia. You were in a Discord with him where he literally CCed someone
whiteflame
whiteflame
We're at roughly the 24 hour mark at this point, so people need to start staking out their positions on whom to lynch. I don't think we need another claim at this point, given that we already have 3 fullclaims and at least 2 character claims (minus obvious softclaims).

Owen is the more obvious choice from where I'm sitting. It does feel like he has less information than he should as Mafia, though as was discussed, this could just be trying to fit in behaviorally. He's not the only one to do that this game, but he is the only one to claim Miller late after two people claimed Vanilla. I don't like it and I can see a world in which his behaviors are meant to give him cover.

If people have a better lynch choice, make it clear. I'm seeing some people targeting Pie and I'd like a clear case as to why.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Owen is the more obvious choice from where I'm sitting. It does feel like he has less information than he should as Mafia, though as was discussed, this could just be trying to fit in behaviorally. He's not the only one to do that this game, but he is the only one to claim Miller late after two people claimed Vanilla. I don't like it and I can see a world in which his behaviors are meant to give him cover.
It’s frankly scummy that “he’s stupid, he wouldn’t do that is scum” is even an argument for why he’s town.

If people have a better lynch choice, make it clear. I'm seeing some people targeting Pie and I'd like a clear case as to why.
There is no case. It’s “muh vibes”
Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
So you believe there are 2 vanillas and a Miller? And you believe his excuses?
I can see there being a Miller. Although I must admit we might need to scrutinize the Vanilla claims.
Owen_T
Owen_T
-->
@ILikePie5
He is retarded
I prefer the term "intellectually lacking," please. 
Owen_T
Owen_T
If I was Mafia, why on earth would I claim Miller out of all things? I'm not that intellectually lacking. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Owen_T
If I was Mafia, why on earth would I claim Miller out of all things? I'm not that intellectually lacking. 
This is WIFOM, and the fact you’re using this argument is scummy af
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Votes:

Owen (4/6): Pie, Bullish, Austin, Banana
Banana (1/6): Wylted

Approximately 9 hours remain in the DP.