Hot
Read-only
Total: 98
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Owen_T
I have this tendency to be lynched first dp, and as millers are policy lynch in lack of a better option, I thought it would be best to just keep my head down. And not die. Needless to say, think I learned a lesson.  
We didn’t policy lynch the miller last game…
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
See, this gives me pause. I don’t like his claim at all (a Miller and two Vanilla players, even if everyone else is a PR, is just absurd), but his tunnel on Banana and lack of information about her just doesn’t make sense for someone on a scum team.
He’s trying to “fit in.” That’s why he tried too hard on the quote we both had a problem with. 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
He’s trying to “fit in.” That’s why he tried too hard on the quote we both had a problem with. 
There’s a lot wrong with his posts, I’m just not sure it’s what I’d expect to see from him as scum in a game where he’d have two partners. Not decided yet.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
See, this gives me pause. I don’t like his claim at all (a Miller and two Vanilla players, even if everyone else is a PR, is just absurd), but his tunnel on Banana and lack of information about her just doesn’t make sense for someone on a scum team.
I think your theory that the mafia have a goon thrown in is legitimate, even if Owen is scum. If Owen truly is mafia, then I can see there being a cop. Maybe there is a Godfather, but I think it makes for a tucked up game if Town has 2(?) VTs and a Miller. Oh well.
Owen_T
Debates: 28
Owen_T
-->
@ILikePie5
You came close to it . Just didn't want to take a chance. Didn't go so well 
Earth
Earth
tbh Pie explained last game he didn't always policy lunch millers, last game was proof of why given I was Town.
Earth
Earth
I'll unvote I think we should use the whole 26 hours.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
tbh Pie explained last game he didn't always policy lunch millers, last game was proof of why given I was Town.
Exactly, it’s a lame excuse to use
Cerulean
Debates: 0
Cerulean
-->
@Owen_T
I thought it would be best to just keep my head down.
I said this last game. If you're not a strong townie, you need to be open and vocal about your thought process because even if you're not right, you're still being transparent enough that other villagers can find you.

Now granted I was Mafia when I was saying that but it still rings true. I'm not sure why you would think keeping your head down is a good idea when you also got attacked for being "blendy" last time.

Cerulean
Cerulean
I can understand the perspective of "If I claim this, they're just gonna lynch me again" but you need a little bit more confidence in yourself. If you're a villager you need to be villagery to be found!

But I think that's about enough rambling from me about conceptual matters. Back to the game.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@ILikePie5
Did you know it was only going to be 36 hours?
nope
Bullish
Bullish
VTL Owen
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Votes:

Owen (3/6): Pie, WyIted, Bullish 

Did you know? At the time it was released, Cleopatra was the most expensive film ever made, and though it was the highest-grossing film of 1963, it initially lost money due to its exorbitant production and marketing costs. 
Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
Exactly, it’s a lame excuse to use
That being said, you were scum lol.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
That being said, you were scum lol.
Ik, but I’ve played the same way as town in previous games
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
I think your theory that the mafia have a goon thrown in is legitimate, even if Owen is scum. If Owen truly is mafia, then I can see there being a cop. Maybe there is a Godfather, but I think it makes for a tucked up game if Town has 2(?) VTs and a Miller. Oh well.
Yeah, this game would have to have an exceptionally weak town for there to be 2 VTs and a Miller. Not sure what it says about the existence of a Cop if Owen is scum, but it would make sense to fake claim Miller if there was a Godfather.

whiteflame
whiteflame
Anyway, it's been a long day and I'm winding down. I'll pick this back up tomorrow and we'll hammer out a lynch.
Lunatic
Lunatic
holy crap dp2 already?!
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Yeah that's not a good look for Owen lol, agree with Pie that he should have SOPed and knows better than to hide it like this. Plus, Miller + 2 VTs is crazy scumsided even if there's a cop.

I do think it's pretty likely that Owen might have saw how Earth got by easily last game with a Miller claim and decided to emulate it.

VTL Owen

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
If this flips scum I would venture to say that the scum team is either inexperienced or not very active because claiming Miller, especially in the way he did, is really sketchy play as scum.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Owen_T
I have this tendency to be lynched first dp, and as millers are policy lynch in lack of a better option, I thought it would be best to just keep my head down. And not die. Needless to say, think I learned a lesson.  
So you decided to play in a way that would inevitably get you eventually wagoned, and when you got wagoned, you claimed Miller? All in an attempt to not get mislynched like normal? Not really buying this.

iamanabanana
Debates: 1
iamanabanana
-->
@Owen_T
I'd still like to know your genre.
I already claimed my whole role Idk what you want from me. I guess it's romance, drama, war, thriller, suspense, film-noir, and a dash of comedy. There I googled it for you.
iamanabanana
iamanabanana
-->
@Owen_T
Activity wise, she's been far less active, only popping I to provide a vague time frame, and then again when she was under pressure for her vagueness, but didn't actually give a better awnser. 
 I wasn't even going to sign up for this because It's too time consuming and i am tired of people complaining about my activity, but pie was begging me. I told you guys there I wouldn't be that active. If you want to lynch me because I am not super active, then enjoy the mislynch, but this is kind of bogus reasoning.
iamanabanana
iamanabanana
vtl owen for not claiming miller. Earth claimed miller right away in the last game. And hes calling ME scummy for the only sin of not posting, look at the pot calling the kettle black.
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@iamanabanana
vagueness, but didn't actually give a better awnser. 
 I wasn't even going to sign up for this because It's too time consuming and i am tired of people complaining about my activity, but pie was begging me. I told you guys there I wouldn't be that active. If you want to lynch me because I am not super active, then enjoy the mislynch, but this is kind of bogus reasoning.

I believe at the time of writing this you have either zero or 1 vote on you. 
WyIted
WyIted
unvote VTL banana

WyIted
WyIted
Can anyone show me evidence of that sort of over reaction from.banana previously?

I actually think owen leans town now and

My town pool is

Whiteflame
Owen
Me
The other guy who claimed vanilla Have to reread to remember who it was but whiteflame is the stronger town read between the two

Scum pile

Banana
Whoever said they are struggling to get reads on anyone around page 2 of the last dp

WyIted
WyIted
Starting to think banana is not a banana but some sort of other fruit
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
The other guy who claimed vanilla Have to reread to remember who it was but whiteflame is the stronger town read between the two
That was Banana. You’re talking about Banana in town while sussing her in the same post.
Cerulean
Cerulean
-->
@WyIted
I think I've ended up with Banana and Earth as my top 2 townies- Earth for the willingness to clear things up early on and Banana for the VT claim. In my opinion, evil Banana probably tries harder to come up with a fake claim than VT.

I actually think owen leans town now and
Why?

The other guy who claimed vanilla Have to reread to remember who it was but whiteflame is the stronger town read between the tw
I hate to break it to you, but that is, in fact, Banana.