Author: WyIted

Total: 48
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@WyIted
Selma is superior
selma alabama lost 2% of it's total population in 1 year. Clearly it's residents would disagree with you.

You know that liberal cities are worse.
so the wealthiest areas of the country are worst? how does that make sense?

Inflation was at 1% when Trump left office
Trump's policies started the trend. Covid shot it through the roof. then biden fixed it. It's now back down to pretty much target levels. 

Libtards and their ideological equals the neocons have been in power for the last 75 years 
wait, so to you liberals and the far right are the same thing? 

other than when Trump was President for 4 years so not sure who you think should be blamed
trump had EXACTLY the same policies as every other republican president. The only difference between trump and other republican presidents is his personality, not his policy. And that is because he's an idiot that knows absolutely nothing about policy. All he cares about is culture war bullshit and lining his own pockets. Everything else he left to the same republican staffers who run every Republican administration. 
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@HistoryBuff
Trump's policies started the trend. Covid shot it through the roof. then biden fixed it. It's now back down to pretty much target levels. 
He was in office when covid was happening and left with 1% inflation LOL and yes employment levels have increased since democrats started to let people go back to work.

wait, so to you liberals and the far right are the same thing? 
If your definition of far right is George Bush you are a fucking retard

trump had EXACTLY the same policies as every other republican president. The only difference between trump and other republican presidents is his personality, not his policy.
You are sincerely a retard if you think everyone on both side of the aisle started panicking because he has the same exact policies as George bush
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@WyIted
He was in office when covid was happening and left with 1% inflation
Do you think inflation happens instantly? Things take time to play out in a large market. There was an initial contraction in spending as lockdowns happened which dampened inflation. By the time Trump was leaving office, the consequences of his choices were starting to appear but Biden got stuck dealing with it. 

If your definition of far right is George Bush you are a fucking retard
the entire republican party is "far right" by the standards of anywhere else in the modern world. If you used republican policies to run in Canada, France, Germany etc and you would be a far right candidate. The problem is that outlets like fox news have normalized their horrible, horrible ideas.

You are sincerely a retard if you think everyone on both side of the aisle started panicking because he has the same exact policies as George bush
no, they panicked because he's a sociopathic retard. They had no idea what he might do. If Iran tweeted a mean thing at him he might nuke them (which he did order an act of war on Iran, but called it off at the last second). Or he might, you know steal classified documents and show them to people (which he did). Or he might try to overthrow democracy (which he did). Or he might abuse his office for profit (which he did). 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@HistoryBuff
Bro it's a good ideal to nuke Iran. They are very close to a nuclear weapon and we know they will use it, so we might as well act preemptively
WyIted
WyIted
This isn't like north Korea or Russia who can be reasoned with. IRAN IS RELIGIOUS NUTS
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@WyIted
Bro it's a good ideal to nuke Iran.
oof. The greatest atrocity in generations being a good idea? That's a rough position to take. 

They are very close to a nuclear weapon
fear mongers have been saying that for decades.

and we know they will use it
how do we know that? Israel is busy committing atrocities left and right and Iran has been very restrained in their responses so far. how do you know what they would do with a hypothetical nuke?

so we might as well act preemptively
careful, your genocidal bigotry is showing. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@HistoryBuff
how do we know that? Israel is busy committing atrocities left and right and Iran has been very restrained in their responses so far. how do you know what they would do with a hypothetical nuke?
I am done talking to you. Feel free to come in my threads and address the premises I make, but it's obvious your intention is to take the conversation off track.

Your opinions are just terrible. It wasn't a scare tactic to say Iran was close to nukes. They were close when George Bush deployed stuxnet to stop them and they were close when Obama started assassinating nuclear engineers and aisrael did targeted bombings of nuclear facilities. 

You have zero interest in the truth and you probably have too low of an IQ to honestly engage in discussion if you tried anyway. 

If I ever start my own site an IQ test will be required to keep retards like you away. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@WyIted
If I ever start my own site an IQ test will be required to keep retards like you away. 
lol I hope you do. It would be hilarious for the site owner to be unable to access his own site. You'd become like elon musk where he has to get engineers to change the product just to force people will listen to him. 
WyIted
WyIted
This is how retarded history buff is. Do you think I would struggle to say that George Soros or Warren Buffet are smart?

I wouldn't but since Elon Musk is supportive of Trump it randomly means he is low IQ and just randomly built PayPal, randomly lucked out and made tesla a billion dollar company and got lucky and randomly ended the bleeding of Twitter. 

Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
Trump loves you.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
Trump loves you.
Not just me, but America and all Americans. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
Trump loves you.
You see, that's a poorly educated statement that no informed person would believe...that's why Trump loves you.

The rest of us, the well-educated and informed people are laughing at you.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
Why would you include yourself in this statement?
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
Why would you include yourself in this statement?
It's not a bald-faced lie and it's not a conspiracy theory, so you wouldn't understand, 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
Reread my thread on midwits.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
Trump loves you.
Except for black and brown ones, and blue state ones, and LGBTQ ones, and Muslim ones, and women ones.

But the rest, oh wait, except for the suckers and losers in the military who dies or were captured, but the rest, all those white guys who haven't polluted the gene pool, you know, the Aryans, those are the American he loves.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
Except for black and brown ones, and blue state ones, and LGBTQ ones, and Muslim ones, and women ones.
He literally made the country better for all those people though, even if he hated them I guess your theory is he hates them because he believes in border security and he hates women because he stated abortion should be decided on a state by state basis. Not sure of your premises but even if he hates all those people they should still vote for him because his policies help them and Kamala's would hurt them

But the rest, oh wait, except for the suckers and losers in the military who dies or were captured, but the rest, all those white guys who haven't polluted the gene pool, you know, the Aryans, those are the American he loves.
You really do believe just any random shit you see a leftist say on Twitter don't you? 

This has gotten emotional for you and you have become incapable of rationality. Do me a favor just pretent like Trump has a D beside his name and the media was sulking his dick, now pretend Kamal has an R by her name and the media is calling her Hitler now analyze their policies from that position if it helps you remove your feminine emotional tendencies. 
sadolite
sadolite
The big money is pedo money, cant upset the pedo cart.