Middle School Mafia DP2

Author: Moozer325

Read-only
Total: 60
Moozer325
Debates: 19
Moozer325
Lynched DP1: Casey_Risk - You are the Nerd! This middle school stereotype is famous for being very smart, and also sometimes very annoying. You constantly but in on other people's conversations to correct them with your famous catchphrase, "Well Actually...". Many people dislike you because of this, and so you are the Miller. You win with the town.

Killed NP1: 

Joebob - You are stress! One of the ultimate challenges of middle school, whether it's lots of assignments or challenges finding friends, stress can be one of the total levelers of middle schoolers. You can make them so stressed that they can't do anything right. Thus, you are a randomizer. Each NP you choose someone and their action will be redirected to somebody random. You win with the Mafia.

Barney - You are the Snitch! This middle school stereotype is famous for telling the teacher when anyone breaks the rules, even when it is none of their business. You are also one of the most nosy kids in the whole school, so you are a new role I created called "The Snitch", (shocking, I know). You are a 1x affiliation cop, but your results, and the role/character/and night actions of your target will also be shared with the Mafia. You win with the town.

Remaining players:

1. Owen_T
2. IlikePie5
3. Austin
4. Whiteflame
5. WyIted
6. CatholicApologetics

This DP ends at 7:00 western time on Aug. 17.

Additional Info: Pie has been silenced expect for 3 VTLs

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
@AustinL0926
@WyIted
@Owen_T
@CatholicApologetics
DP is up
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@whiteflame
DP is up.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
Wait... did you shoot JoeBob or did he Randomize you to himself? If it's the latter, it looks like we lucked out.
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
its the latter. I targeted you originally and changed it last second to catholic apologetic because his claim was bothering me
WyIted
WyIted
joebob randomizing me, tells me he thought I was on the right track, I assume
WyIted
WyIted
pie said I would definitely be redirected, which is bothering me but austin also claimed he would be town confirmed today.
WyIted
WyIted
I do understand why barney fake claimed, but scum must have knwon what his fake claim meant
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
joebob randomizing me, tells me he thought I was on the right track, I assume
At minimum, it seems like he wanted to roll the dice by messing with your target. Guess it blew up in his face.

whiteflame
whiteflame
Also, I just noticed the "Additional Info" at the bottom of the DP. I guess Pie is Silenced.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
I assume that is austin's confirmation. He silenced Pie. Calling it now.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@AustinL0926
@WyIted
He did say he was the NP1 Innocent Child. Lack of confirmation is obvious.

VTL Austin
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@CatholicApologetics
are you really immune except for Mafia visits or did you just say that because you thought scum would be dumb enough to visit you? They won't be so it's best if you just open up about whether that was a trap or not?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
That's true

VTL Austin
WyIted
WyIted
This post is also scummy........................... well it is not on my clipboard for some reason but page 7 of dp1 he asks the cop to out themselves to save the miller as if it is worth doing that to prevent a mislynch on dp1
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
This post is also scummy........................... well it is not on my clipboard for some reason but page 7 of dp1 he asks the cop to out themselves to save the miller as if it is worth doing that to prevent a mislynch on dp1
Yeah, I noticed that as well. He said this:

However, I think we should discuss whether hypothetically, if there is a cop, whether they should claim in order to save Casey. Having a cop doesn't necessarily mean that Casey's claim is real, but it does make it far more likely.
He put it forward as a hypothetical, but it was pretty clearly anti-town.

whiteflame
whiteflame
Anyway, I've been staying on here too late the last couple of nights, so I'm going to call it quits early and give Austin a chance to respond. Here's the claims list, plus the dead ones:

Alive:
Owen_T - Popular Kid - ???
IlikePie5 - ??? - ???
Austin - Overly Friendly Kid - NP1 Innocent Child
Whiteflame - ??? - ???
WyIted - Quiet Kid - 1x Vig
CatholicApologetics - Class Bully - PGO (doesn't work on scum)

Dead:
Casey_Risk - Nerd - Miller
Barney - Snitch - Cop (gives results to scum too)
Joebob - Stress - Randomizer

I'm good with claiming early tomorrow to fill in the gap on my end before getting Owen's role to fill out the remaining info. One other oddity I noticed was that he'd successfully reveal himself as the Innocent Child so long as he wasn't RB'd. I don't think the Innocent Child can even be RB'd.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926

I'm Friendly Neighbor who targeted Barney. I softed this really heavily during D1.

I don't really have much to say. Just really terrible luck. I didn't want to target Wylted, whiteflame or Pie since they could be scum based on D1, and obviously not Catholic either. That left Barney, Owen, and Joe.

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@whiteflame
@WyIted
We are literally in MYLO. Why the heck are you rushing to vote?
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Oh never mind Joebob was mafia.

I just townslipped but who's gonna believe me lmao.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Wylted is town confirmed.

Catholic is very likely town.

Pie got silenced. If a townie silenced him, they should claim now, otherwise we assume mafia targeted him, which means he's town.

Last scum is between whiteflame/Owen.

I'd bet on the former based on DP1, plus how he's rushing to end the day here.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@WyIted
It's not anti-town at all. You get two confirmed townies + my claim + Catholic's claim, plus you have a vig as well to shoot in the already narrowed POE. I also never asked the cop to out, I said it was worth discussing. I don't like how whiteflame is parroting your reasoning here.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@WyIted
@Owen_T
@CatholicApologetics
I said this during DP1.

I will be 100% cleared unless I get roleblocked or the person I am targeting gets NKed.
You can argue over whether my claim is real, but you can't deny that I was absolutely softing Friendly Neighbor from the beginning.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
VTL whiteflame

for claim

Also keep in mind I have two more nights after this to confirm myself, one after the lynch if we hit a townie, and one after we VTNL to get back on odds.

Owen_T
Debates: 28
Owen_T
-->
@Moozer325
I'll Vtl white flame for his claim, though I don't completely trust Austin yet. 
Owen_T
Debates: 28
Owen_T
Sorry, didn't mean to tag you Moozer.

I'll be more active today, but I'll still be scarce. Ping me if it's pressing. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@AustinL0926
You said you were literally NP1 innocent child. 

Saying

I am literally np1 innocent child
Does not sound like a soft claim
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@AustinL0926
I'm Friendly Neighbor who targeted Barney. I softed this really heavily during D1.
Saying you "softed this really heavily" is a harder sell. You most definitely provided some strange details for it that didn't jive with Innocent Child, but at best, that's softing that you have a role that isn't Innocent Child, in which case... why claim it at all? It felt like just a means to automatically get you through DP1, something you could have accomplished just by claiming Friendly Neighbor since that is clearly confirmable. Was the goal to trip up scum or town with this? Also, hard to ignore that you're claiming to have visited the person who was NK'd.

We are literally in MYLO. Why the heck are you rushing to vote?
I really don't get this take. Setting aside that you thought it was MYLO (it's a bit of townslip, I grant you that), both WyIted and I were clearly calling out a result that didn't jive with your claim last DP. We weren't calling on other people to lynch you immediately, and I ended the night last night saying I wanted you to respond, so no, this was not a rush to lynch. 

VTL whiteflame

for claim
I'm fine with that, said I'd give it early today anyway. I'm the Emo Kid. I isolate myself from others with my taste in music and dark clothing from Hot Topic. I'm the Hider. Targeted WyIted last night since I figured he was the least likely to be shot (couldn't be the target for the Vig and claimed a 1X use so scum weren't likely to target him).
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Owen_T
Meant to tag you on this as well. Also, updated:

Alive:
Owen_T - Popular Kid - ???
IlikePie5 - ??? - ???
Austin - Overly Friendly Kid - Friendly Neighbor (NP1: Barney [failed])
Whiteflame - Emo Kid - Hider
WyIted - Quiet Kid - 1x Vig (NP1: targeted Catholic, redirected to JoeBob)
CatholicApologetics - Class Bully - PGO (doesn't work on scum)

Dead:
Casey_Risk - Nerd - Miller
Barney - Snitch - Cop (gives results to scum too)
Joebob - Stress - Randomizer

I didn't have the presence of mind to mention this last night, but JoeBob's character is Stress. So the split isn't adults vs. kids, it's kid archetypes vs. concepts or broader obstacles.

Moozer325
Moozer325
Vote Count:

Austin (2/4): WyIted, Whiteflame

Whiteflame (2/4): Austin, Owen_T