Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@Earth
@whiteflame
@Casey_Risk
@Owen_T
Okay I am pretty sure we should just lynch Joebob

Based on JoeBob's recent posts, it seems increasingly likely that he is a member of the Mafia. Though admittedly, there is not much to go on. Still we have to work with what we have.

1. Deflection
   - When Joebob said, "I’ll wait for Austin to get on then decide," JoeBob appears to be stalling. This tactic is common among Mafia players who want to see where the majority of votes might go before committing to a stance, thereby avoiding suspicion. Town members are typically okay leading lynch wagons, because they are not concerned with all of the attention being on them.

2. Suspicious Agreement
   - The response to Austin's post about Magnus and Hans, "unless Magnus really hated Hans, I’m willing to bet it was real," is an attempt to appear engaged without providing meaningful input. Mafia members often agree with others to build a sense of camaraderie and trust. Joebob has just been trying to get along with everyone all DP and has flew under the radar

3. Inconsistent Contributions
   - JoeBob's contributions lack consistency and depth, which is a hallmark of Mafia behavior. They provide just enough to stay in the conversation but avoid detailed scrutiny. (AKA flying under the radar by lack of engagement.

Joebob is most likely scum and we have very little time remaining

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@AustinL0926
@Savant
@JoeBob
@Casey_Risk
I feel like I forgot to tag somebody, but see the above post. We need to lynch Joebob and don't have much time to get in depth discussion on this
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
We need to lynch joebob he is our best shot at nabbing scum
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
We’re short on time and I think we need to coalesce around a lynch. Why did you VTL JoeBob?
I explain above. Give me your thoughts please
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
Town members are typically okay leading lynch wagons, because they are not concerned with all of the attention being on them. 
I generally agree, though JoeBob tends not to lead lynch wagons regardless of affiliation. If anything, I think he’d be more likely to cast aspersions without voting as scum.

Mafia members often agree with others to build a sense of camaraderie and trust. 
Again, I’d put his post in the context of his normal behavior. He tends to be agreeable when he doesn’t know much about the characters involved, and I wouldn’t say his response to Austin stood out as odd to me.

JoeBob's contributions lack consistency and depth, which is a hallmark of Mafia behavior.
Better point, albeit one I could levy at a couple of other players this game.

I’m fine pursuing a lynch on him if we have no other options, though I’d like that full claim from Earth first. Absent that, since we’re short on time, we can pursue it next DP.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
Earth said they were okay with claiming so I think they would ve willing to claim if they come online before the DP is up
WyIted
WyIted
If earth's claim looks suspicious I can jump on that train, but right now I think Joebob is the way to go. 

I also wish that I kept my vote on him so maybe we could get his claim now as to not be a distraction 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
Earth said they were okay with claiming so I think they would ve willing to claim if they come online before the DP is up
He said that, but there’s been a notable lack of attention to it since then. I personally found it strange that people were hopping off that wagon before he claimed at all, yourself included, and I found it doubly strange that everyone except Casey (who got sussed for calling attention to it), JoeBob and I seemed to move on from it the moment he had character claimed. The promise of a full claim doesn’t do much for me.
Owen_T
Debates: 28
Owen_T
I think we're going to have to take a risk here. Wylted's reasons do make sense. I'll VTL JoeBob unless earth has a suspicious claim or something. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
@AustinL0926
@Savant
@Casey_Risk
We're running short on time, as we only have just north of 2 hours left. Given the lack of time remaining, we might get one full claim at this point, so I'm willing to pursue that from either Earth or JoeBob, though neither have been online recently. If we have to just get a lynch to get more information, so be it. People need to come online and make a decision at this point. In general, I don't love how the press on Earth was abandoned, the kind of pushback it's gotten since, combined with a willingness to claim that hasn't been exercised because two people hopped off his lynch, so I see more reason to pursue a lynch on him. I'll hammer JoeBob if that's the direction we're going, though as I've already said, I don't believe most of his behaviors stand out for him.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@JoeBob
Tagging you on this too.
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Earth (2/5) - JoeBob, Whiteflame
JoeBob (2/5) - Wylted, Owen
Casey (1/5) - Lunatic

Approximately 1 hours and 53 minutes remaining

Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Earth
Sorry for not getting online earlier. We don't have much time, and I would like us to have at least one full claim before today ends. Hopefully Earth will get online before that happens. 

VTL Earth 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
I will switch to earth if that is the only way to get action, but can we look at my case on joebob. I think there is a stronger chance of him being scum
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Earth (3/5) - JoeBob, Whiteflame, Casey
Casey (1/5) - Lunatic

Owen_T
Owen_T
Earth hasn't shown much suspicion yet. We can make him full claim next DP. There is more reason to suspect joebob. We're going to have to make somewhat of a plan.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@WyIted
I did read your post on JoeBob and I think you make some decent points. I still want Earth's claim, but I am not opposed to lynching JoeBob at this st
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
*stage. Right now I'm just waiting to see where the consensus lies 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
I am glad because I get this sick feeling in my stomach that scum will take advantage of Earth's general inactivity to get a lynch. He might be scum, I don't know but I just don't see much evidence.

If it is between me hammering Earth and there being a no lynch, it will be a tough decision for me. I am not even sure I understand the suspicion on him. He is neutral for me
Lunatic
Lunatic
I am going to be thinking of whiteflame and his behavior tonight. Can't teally pin point anything but I think there could be something there. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
I am glad because I get this sick feeling in my stomach that scum will take advantage of Earth's general inactivity to get a lynch.
See, I get your explanation for why you see JoeBob's contributions as reasons to sus him, but if general inactivity on Earth's part is a problem, then it should be on JoeBob's as well. They've had an almost identical number of posts in this game so far, and inactivity has been an issue for many of us in this game. If inactivity is giving you pause, then it's a nonunique problem.

It's also a little odd to me that you see nothing sus about Earth. It's particularly strange coming from you, as you're usually the first to call out pressure that suddenly falls apart for no apparent reason. I also just generally don't get why you fell off that wagon in the first place. Was the promise of a full claim enough for you, and if so, why?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
I am going to be thinking of whiteflame and his behavior tonight. Can't teally pin point anything but I think there could be something there. 
That's fine. If you want to sus me, be my guest, though it sounds like that's not the focus of your attention for this DP. What are your thoughts on the options on the table?

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
That's fine. If you want to sus me, be my guest, though it sounds like that's not the focus of your attention for this DP. What are your thoughts on the options on the table?
I am not sure earth will be on in time to claim, so it seems like a no lynch is probably likely to happen. I am okay with it happening dp1 though, and I hope the town and myself can contribute dp2 towards scum hunting a bit better, hopefully with the aid of results. I will be more comfortable pursuing claims tomorrow after investigators have had a chance to score a result. Even town confirm results could be useful, but yeah as for random lynching earth/ joebob, I am not up for that assuming they don't get on to claim. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
1 hour left, vtnl
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
I am not sure earth will be on in time to claim, so it seems like a no lynch is probably likely to happen. I am okay with it happening dp1 though, and I hope the town and myself can contribute dp2 towards scum hunting a bit better, hopefully with the aid of results. I will be more comfortable pursuing claims tomorrow after investigators have had a chance to score a result. Even town confirm results could be useful, but yeah as for random lynching earth/ joebob, I am not up for that assuming they don't get on to claim. 
Fair. The lack of claims this DP also does have a silver lining: it means that scum will have to ask about those two roles without any role claims to inform them. I know when I was scum a couple of games back and had the entire DP to ask, I made an effort to wait until as late as possible to ask in order to glean what information I could.

I'm not super fond of a VTNL just because of the lack of info we'd garner from it, but I do feel that even a lynch on Earth is based on pretty weak reads atm. If we can't get a claim, then I can see the value in just waiting out results to get some information.

whiteflame
whiteflame
I'm going to keep my vote on Earth. With no additional information, I'd prefer a NL to just lynching Earth blind, but I'm still going to pursue that info.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Earth (3/5) - JoeBob, Whiteflame, Casey
VTNL (1/5) - Lunatic

Owen_T
Owen_T
-->
@whiteflame
@JoeBob
@Casey_Risk
Earth isn't claiming. We should evaluate if there is enough against JoeBob to lynch, and then we can put some serious pressure on earth next DP.
Owen_T
Owen_T
-->
@JoeBob
Thoughs?
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@ILikePie5
Time check?