Debates: 53
Barney
unvote 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@whiteflame
I already said I was joking about wanting to straight up lynch him. He just unvoted himself as I logged on so I assume he is contemplating whether to claim (if town) or coming up with a fake claim (if mafia).

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Alright, looking back through the posts that makes more sense. I just saw a wagon forming on Barney and thought the initial reasoning for it at least seemed off.

In any case, my experience with Barney is that he's pretty intransigent when it comes to claiming regardless of the side he's on, and while I don't think we should use that decision to scumread him, I also don't think we should let him slide under the radar simply because that's his meta. I'd at least like a partial claim from him - I don't like that his response to pressure was just to vote and then later unvote himself.

ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
VTL Barney for full claim
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@whiteflame
Alright, I'm going to have to push back on this. Maybe the rest of you have "you win with the town" in your PMs, but I don't. Even though my PM was cut in half, my initial post says verbatim:

"You win with town."
mine also says that
although I said win with The town because I don’t think it’s that big of a deal, but clearly these people do.
Barney
Barney
It must be said that I really hate this opportunistic crap, it’s probably my most hated trope of this game.

That said, even if I’m killed for it, the reads it should provide are golden.

I hate to have to spell it out, but people who want the mislynch to occur are scum! This isn’t rocket science, that’s their win condition!

Screw you guys, I’m going home! https://youtu.be/3laASsiboyI?si=zajdjWgSKCP4MXav
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@JoeBob
mine also says that
although I said win with The town because I don’t think it’s that big of a deal, but clearly these people do.
I agree it's not a big deal. That being said, I can't find a post where you said that you win with town or win with the town, though I did see that you responded to a question from Pie asking if you were town. Not sure why you'd claim you did something you didn't actually do and then say that your actual PM says something different.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Barney
While I appreciate the rant, I don't think Cartman-ing is helping us. I don't believe anyone on your wagon is willing to lynch you based on what you've said so far, but you'll have to give us something to work with.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@whiteflame
Not sure why you'd claim you did something you didn't actually do and then say that your actual PM says something different.
Because I don’t see a difference in the two. I check for my role and character, and my justification when someone asks for it. I don’t check for the little things like grammar and wether there is a “the” in a sentence.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@JoeBob
Because I don’t see a difference in the two. I check for my role and character, and my justification when someone asks for it. I don’t check for the little things like grammar and wether there is a “the” in a sentence.
I think you're missing my point. You just claimed that you "said win with The town". You didn't. I can't find a post where you stated that. I'm not questioning the accuracy of your grammar, I'm questioning why you'd say you posted something when it's clear you didn't, then defend that nonexistent post.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@whiteflame
You just claimed that you "said win with The town". You didn't. I can't find a post where you stated that. I'm not questioning the accuracy of your grammar, I'm questioning why you'd say you posted something when it's clear you didn't, then defend that nonexistent post.
OHHHHH
I didn’t apparently, that’s on me. The closest thing I got was me saying yes to pie asking if I am with town.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@JoeBob
OHHHHH
I didn’t apparently, that’s on me. The closest thing I got was me saying yes to pie asking if I am with town.
Yep. Not sure how to regard this atm, seemed a little unnecessarily defensive, but I could see you doing that on either side.
Barney
Barney
-->
@whiteflame
if it went over your head, I was a little too subtle.

It must be said that I really hate this opportunistic crap, it’s probably my most hated trope of this game.

That said, even if I’m killed for it, the reads it should provide are golden.

I hate to have to spell it out, but people who want the mislynch to occur are scum! This isn’t rocket science, that’s their win condition!

So yes, I can be town confined with just five votes 😁
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
@ILikePie5
@Discipulus_Didicit
@Savant
Yep, I'm pretty dense. That's a role claim. I'd suggest at least someone unvote so he's not at L-1 anymore.

I think you might as well give your character and justification at this point.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
unvote
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Joebob, Casey, and Owen are my current town pile.
Barney
Barney
-->
@whiteflame
As already stated, I’m a misogynistic rant. It’s really just a nice guy who is treated unfairly by everyone for how nice he is, he deserves the respect he isn’t getting. But without it, he is indeed hated (and it isn’t fair).

Wyited named this guy the Short king, but I don’t see anything that differs him from every other misogynistic a-hole in need of a stick shoved up their ass.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Barney
Figured it’d be something associated with misogyny given the note on your dashboard. The justification makes sense, and yeah, don’t get the short king element either.
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
Unvote
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
unvote
Lunatic
Lunatic
unvote

if thats a fake claim its a really good one. Hated matches that bagel guy perfectly 
Lunatic
Lunatic
going to bed, i'll be on this evening

Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Barney is the bagel guy rant/hated, eh? I can see that. We got dangerously close to actually lynching him by mistake there.

I'm good with Barney's claim. I feel good about Whiteflame as well. The way he's been interacting in this thread feels pretty towny to me, particularly the way he started by mentioning his role PM and how it was broken up. I feel like someone who was genuinely scum probably wouldn't do something like that.

I'm a little unhappy with JoeBob's claim about how he said he "wins with the town" when he didn't. Also not crazy about how Savant pointed out that Pie was potentially a Lie Detector. Granted he was obviously doing some sort of gambit, but speculating about another person's role is generally anti-town. Slight scum lean on those two. I'm null on pretty much everyone else for now.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
hold up. dont lynch barney. "You win with town" is my wincon
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
There's at least one scum on that flash Barney wagon for sure. Wayyy too opportunistic
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
VTL Pie

for being an opportunistic buckaroo. Self-voting is disproportionately coming from town and you know this.
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
Vote Count

Barney(1/6) - Disc, 
Lunatic (1/6) - joebob
Ilikepie (1/6) Austin

JoeBob
JoeBob
unvote
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
Vote Count

Barney(1/6) - Disc, 
Ilikepie (1/6) Austin

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
@AustinL0926
VTL Pie

for being an opportunistic buckaroo. Self-voting is disproportionately coming from town and you know this.
So you win with town like Barney and Whiteflame. Interesting. Regardless, Barney being a Hated townie doesn’t do us any good. He can’t live till MYLO/LYLO cause then we lose automatically. Unless the effect goes away then, but idk if Wylted designed it that way.