Even if Christianity is true, heaven isnt desirable

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 37
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
I wouldnt want to be in heaven if my friends are in hell.

I wouldnt feel good in heaven knowing that my friends are burning in hell.

Only a person with no empathy could enjoy while others are burning.

This simply proves Christianity to be false beyond a reasonable doubt.

There is no way to disagree with this.

You are either a psychopath who can live in peace knowing that many people are burning alive, either you will constantly feel bad in heaven which then turns heaven into hell.

Or God will make you forget about hell, which makes you a mindless sheep.

There is no way out of this one.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Satan was in heaven. He rebelled against an almighty tyrannical God knowing that he has no chance to win. Why did he do it? It was because heaven isnt as good as it sounds. Satan rebelled to save you.
Owen_T
Debates: 25
Owen_T
Korea actually has a point with this one. Heaven also sounds incredibly boring and pointless.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Owen_T
Korea actually has a point with this one. Heaven also sounds incredibly boring and pointless.

One of the questions that I have posed a few times here on this forum has been -  heaven, then what?  What happens then? What's the point of heaven? 
Do we spend all our time staring down from the sky at the suffering peasants and sinners below for the rest of eternity? Christians have had over 2000 years to give an answer to this question but have remained silent. 

Jesus to the Rebel hanging next to him:

Luke 23:43 
Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

What then? Is it resting at gods knees staring up at him doe eyed for all eternity. We can glean from this I suppose that heaven and or paradise is a place.... and that's it.

At least Islam tells its adherents that they will be getting 70  virgins to keep them occupied. Although,  they won't be virgins for long, will they?  And it makes no mention of what the women will be getting to keep them occupied for eternity?

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
I wouldnt want to be in heaven if my friends are in hell.
Wow! Really. Would you join your friends in prison too? Surely you wouldn't enjoy being free if your friends were in prison? Ph yes, but that's different isn't it? 

I wouldnt feel good in heaven knowing that my friends are burning in hell.
How in the world would you know that? 

Only a person with no empathy could enjoy while others are burning.
Heaven is not about enjoying yourself anyway. Heaven is not a holiday resort.  In any event, if people are burning in Hell, then they deserve to be there and be tortured forever.  It's not like they couldn't have avoided it if they wanted to. But they chose to go there, knowing what it was like. Many of them probably thought just like you are now.  So why should they complain?  They are getting what they want.  

Many people consider the fact that on earth, people are actually restrained by God not to be as evil as they possibly could be. But when they get to Hell, all restraints are off and they become evil. I think when we know what they are like, we will be satisfied that the penalty is fair. 

This simply proves Christianity to be false beyond a reasonable doubt.
Not at all. It only proves that you haven't done your homework. 

There is no way to disagree with this.
And yet billions do. Go figure. 

You are either a psychopath who can live in peace knowing that many people are burning alive, either you will constantly feel bad in heaven which then turns heaven into hell.
Or you are a person who accepts that the punishment is exactly what is fair and just.

Or God will make you forget about hell, which makes you a mindless sheep.
I don't think God will make you forget about Hell.  

There is no way out of this one.

Out of what one?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Owen_T
So tell me, what do you know about Heaven that makes it sound boring and pointless? 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
You wrote so much, yet didnt refute anything I said. Your delusions are trully great.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
Best.Korea wrote @ Tradesecret:   You wrote so much, yet didnt refute anything I said. Your delusions are trully great.

That is because after two thousand years of Christians talking about heaven and the years that the Reverend Tradesecret has spent preaching to his congregation of over 300, lecturing and tutoring students about all things god, Jesus and the bible including heaven, both they and he simply can't tell us anything factually about it.

He asked you : "how would you know about heaven and hell"?#5,  then proceeded to tell us this:

Tradesecret wrote:  "Heaven is not about enjoying yourself anyway. Heaven is not a holiday resort".#5

You should ask , then how does he know? And if its neither a "holiday resort" and "not a place to enjoy ourselves", then what is its purpose?
MarkWebberFan2
MarkWebberFan2
-->
@Stephen
At least Islam tells its adherents that they will be getting 70  virgins to keep them occupied. Although,  they won't be virgins for long, will they?  And it makes no mention of what the women will be getting to keep them occupied for eternity?
LOL. You can't use logic (treated loosely). Using logic is haram. Muhammad wants this as a benefit for you, so you can acknowledge the truthfulness of virgins (according to muslims). It is justice (according to only them too).

"We should acknowledge that Allah brings people of falsehood back to the truth so that they can benefit. This is justice, instead of what some ignorant (westerners) do, when they see a person persisting upon falsehood, they supplicate against him."

~ Shaykh ibn 'Uthaymin

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Stephen
Take a look at what tradesecret wrote:
if people are burning in Hell, then they deserve to be there and be tortured forever

I find these words rather sick. Its like Tradesecret is trying to make Christianity look even worse.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
tradesecret wrote: if people are burning in Hell, then they deserve to be there and be tortured forever#5

I find these words rather sick. Its like Tradesecret is trying to make Christianity look even worse.
Indeed, BK. You can just feel the love and forgiveness oozing from  the Pastor  and Chaplain of compassion.  The man that claims to have been chosen by god himself. He must have forgotten that Jesus HIMSELF descended into hell to save those sinners. Jesus must have been of the belief that they didn't deserve to be there.

I keep telling you, he's a  lying , fraudulent bible dunce.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
You wrote so much, yet didnt refute anything I said. Your delusions are trully great.
There's no point in refuting something that is nonsense. 

Christians think that anyone who considers Hell a better location and place to be than in heaven with Christ as simply not understanding what they are talking about. 

To say you'd be upset that your friends would be in Hell is a fair call. Yet it was their choice to be there. They were told as well as everyone else the consequences of living life like you think are God. 

Yet to say there is no empathy - suggests that there ought to be some empathy for them - it's a bit like saying, we should have some empathy for pedophiles or mass murderer. Except in this case it is treason against the God of the universe. A crime which is far worse than the other two mentioned. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
if people are burning in Hell, then they deserve to be there and be tortured forever

If stating the truth is going to make us look worse, then so be it. I don't have to compromise on the truth to make people like me or Christianity better. 

There are those who hate it. Those who love it and a whole lot of others who have either never decided or don't care.  

Just to be very clear though.  Every person deserves to burn in Hell for ever and that includes me.  That is what the Bible talks about when it says everyone has sinned and deserves death. Death is the second death mentioned in Revelation.  The good news of the gospel is that Jesus, the Son of God, as the Messiah, died on the cross and paid for the consequences that I deserve. It's good news for me. Not so good for those who reject Christ of course. 

In fact it is entirely wonderful news that the Creator and king of the universe planned that not all would suffer the consequences of their sin of treason. I didn't do anything to deserve his forgiveness. In fact, it's entirely a matter for him.  I wish I could say it was because I am a nice guy. But I can't. The doctrine of unconditional election is the way I understand this.  

Perhaps Peter in 2 Peter 1:1-2 put it best - our faith was given by divine lottery.  Of course though since divinity is omniscient, there is no randomness about it.  Does that make you hate Christianity even more? Yeah probably.   

Some of my close friends are probably in Hell. Do I feel sorry for them right now? Absolutely. It spurs me on to encourage others to not reject Christ. Yet, I am not a miracle worker. I just speak it how it is.  I am not here to tickle ears or make people feel good about themselves. 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Best.Korea
Good job it's all make believe then.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Imagine getting cremated. 
OUCH.....
Thats gotta hurt right ?  

And Then theres , 
Going to hell in a ummmm "cremated state " can i say .  
Or going to hell in a "un cremated state. "
Going to hell after being turned to ashes would be like a walk in the park. 
Youd think.
Well You would think. 
Hey?
Yes? 
Prob. 
Maybe not. 

Hang on a sec . Oh Darn it. 
I almost forgot about our souls.  
Its your soul thingy that goes to the hell and heaven joint hey? 
Ya Souls don't get cremated or buried ya dumb dumb. 

Very well played. 
Very well played indeed. 

Pretty much 
All that the atheist no about death isssssss . When we die , their visual body decays. 
Full stop
I mean , 
Ya wouldn't have the hide to elaborate on that would you. 
Thats the MAX.  

The christians on the other hand. 
Welllllllllll
when we die we go up to the pod docking center. 
Thats the new one near the garden entrance. 
And That be approx 1000 ft up in like the sky.   ( i have to double check that ) 
But Then From there  we get zoomed away to like a big office werre you get a drink and finger foods and shit. 
You wait till they call you. 
They then stamp H on your forhead 
H for hell. 
Or
H for heaven. 
Thats not quite clear yet. 
Thennnnn ya go meet your dear grandma.
The lovely old duck. 
You get to Kiss and hug her then bammmmmmmmmm.
Ya off again on the sorting machine rack thing they have set up. 
And that muther fucker then drops you off at you designated destination ummmmm point. 
Thus
Thus. 
Starting the Shuttle of your arse to the " chosen "  destination.     
And thats All dependent on what season you are currently in. 
You then get like 1 hour to write anything down that you want written down . 
More finger food and a glass, i mean plastic cup of some horrible  cheap ass bubbly. 
So on and so fuck8ng on. 

Soooooo what they are tring to say is. 
after we die.  Its just ya basics.  

The christians know shit that we dont. 
Gifted. 

I can almost feel that horrible  crunch then snap thing that happens when our souls detach. 
You know what i mean.  
Its a sickening sound
But ummmmm yeah. 
' kicks dirt '

Good game.
Good game.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Going to hell after being turned to ashes would be like a walk in the park. 

😁😂
Shila
Shila
-->
@Best.Korea
Best.Korea:I wouldnt want to be in heaven if my friends are in hell.
Reply:You are known by the company you keep.

Best.Korea: I wouldnt feel good in heaven knowing that my friends are burning in hell.
Reply: That is your guilt taking over for deserting your friends.

Best.Korea:Only a person with no empathy could enjoy while others are burning.
Reply: it is easier to enjoy when you are not burning.

Best.Korea: This simply proves Christianity to be false beyond a reasonable doubt.
Reply: Christianity did not sent them to hell. Their actions did.

Best.Korea:There is no way to disagree with this.
Reply: it is better not to be burning in hell, even you cannot disagree.

Best.Korea: You are either a psychopath who can live in peace knowing that many people are burning alive, either you will constantly feel bad in heaven which then turns heaven into hell.
Reply: Heaven is far separated from hell. You won’t feel the burning heat or see their pain.

Best.Korea: Or God will make you forget about hell, which makes you a mindless sheep.
Reply: you will thank God for saving you from hell, even if you are a mindless sheep.

Best.Korea:There is no way out of this one.
Reply: not if you want to join your friends.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Shila
I cannot enjoy if my friends are burning in Hell, nor would I want to enjoy while my friends are burning.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
Every person deserves to burn in Hell for ever and that includes me
You speak words of a psychopath, again.
FLRW
FLRW

Will foreign sex workers burn in Hell?
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Im thinking of a fire retardant funeral attire cloathing line. 
Ill call it like ,   Hellaproofurin. 
Or.
Or.
Comfy as hell. 

I mean ,  You'd be the coolest guy in hell right. 

Thats it. Ill call it,  HELLACOOL. 
It will be expensive yes. 

May i suggest 
You can all go to hell. 
dressed as a fireman that is. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
What about.,
5000 + spf sunscreen.  Thats Hell grade. 

Isnt the devil gonna be pissed when we start turning up with like fluorescent  pink zink cream along with a nice sensible  round brim hat. 

Of course yesss
with a solar powerd fan on the bitch.
And looking sharp In your brand new fire retardant suit and shit. 
Polaroids. 
Make it look like we are TOTALLY  ready for a game of backyard cricket if it was to break out.  

I bet there is  a heap of Beach balls that just keep getting whacked around in hell. 

You'll see me in hell.  

Id be just 110%  sensible. 

A joint effort 
If we could all bring atleast 1 fire extinguisher each with you when you die. 
It'll help. 
Orrrrrr doesn't logic work in hell. 

If we stockpile like 1000 fire extinguishers 
We have a shot at  " putting hell out " 

So remember guys. 
Please dress sensibly.  
It is gonna be hot. And It will take a bit to get use to. 

Hot tip.....  Comfortable walking shoes. 
Thin socks. 

Ha. 
I said .
Hot tips.

hot tips i said . 
Ha.
Andddddddd. It really was a " hot tip " 
I kill me. 

See ya in hell. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
Every person deserves to burn in Hell for ever and that includes me
You speak words of a psychopath, again.
Probably. 

Which Psychopath in particular do you have in mind? 

In my view, the offence must equal the punishment.  You know, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. 

So, if the punishment is everlasting torture in Hell, the crime must have been pretty nasty.

What was the crime again? Eating a piece of fruit from a forbidden tree? That doesn't quite sound right. So there must have been something else going on. 

This is why I keep coming back to TREASON against the God of the Universe. Only that crime fits the punishment. 

And how do we know if someone has committed treason against the God of the Universe?  Hmmm. How? 

What's treason?  Great question. I wonder how it would present itself?  

Tell me do you think the God of the Bible should be the boss of you or not?  Or perhaps we could put it this way. Do you think the God of the Bible does a good job, or do you think you could do better?   If you think you could do better, then you have committed Treason. It's that simple. 

now if you don't think the God of the bible is untrue, then so far as you are right, then it won't matter. On the other hand, - it doesn't matter.  Just believe what you want. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
 If you think you could do better, then you have committed Treason.
Well, I guess I go to Hell to burn forever then. Simple enough.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Best.Korea
I cannot enjoy if my friends are burning in Hell, nor would I want to enjoy while my friends are burning.

"One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, " —Proverbs 18:24

Shila
Shila
-->
@Best.Korea
"One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, " —Proverbs 18:24
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Shila
I have plenty of friends, sadly.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Best.Korea
I have plenty of friends, sadly.
Something should make you ask why your friends  all prefer to burn in hell rather than follow your lead?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Shila
We are all going to Hell. It doesnt matter who leads.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
 If you think you could do better, then you have committed Treason.
Yes, that's one option. On the other hand, you could acknowledge that you are wrong, repent of your disloyalty and who knows, perhaps God might extend some grace your way.

I always say, while there is life, there is hope.