Villainous Villains DP1

Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 465
Cerulean
Debates: 0
Cerulean
Ack, I need to stop repeating the same phrases.
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@Savant
I haven't done reads lists as of late since they tend to give me tunnel vision. Are you asking because you trust my insight or because you suspect I might be scum?
Essentially I want to know your read on mharman because if it is anything less than a strong town read, I see no incentive to hold up the DP
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Cerulean
This is a bit of a mess, to be frank!
Just put him at L-1 and force him to claim. 

This back-and-forth is sucking the air out of the thread, in my opinion.
Unless you townread Mharman at this point, you should place your vote on him, so we can stop wasting time and waiting for Casey to place the vote.

Pie, do you have any reads at the moment that don't rely on Mhar being scum? This is an intentional redirection, to be frank- I've seen scum hide behind plausible-looking deathtunnels before. Humor me, at least for a few minutes.
Wym? Do you mean other scum reads? Not at the moment. I’ll have to reread to see what I can find, but Mharman is slippery, and I’m not going to let him get away.
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@ILikePie5
Your scum read didn't make sense:

Essentially, this comment comes from an informed scum perspective where he knows Wylted is town.
I agree with the comment Mharman made that you scum read. Character claims help scum since there's no theme split. His point was clear. He could still be scum by random chance, but I don't see his comment as an obvious scum slip.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
Lmfao, if your role is that valuable then I will back off. I’ve done it countless times.

Last time you did it, you were town and backed off when I refused to claim. Two games later, and you're doing the opposite.
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
I don't have a strong town read on him. Weak at best. Go ahead and vote him if that's what you want.
Savant
Savant
No one but Wylted vote. Don't want an accidental hammer.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
My vote is already on him
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
I agree with the comment Mharman made that you scum read. Character claims help scum since there's no theme split. His point was clear. He could still be scum by random chance, but I don't see his comment as an obvious scum slip.
The premise is right, but read again: he specifically referred to Wylted’s claim. How does he know Wylted is town?
WyIted
WyIted
There is no such thing as an accidental hammer. When that happens it is scum pretending it was an accident 100% of the time and is a 1 for 1 trade. 
Savant
Savant
-->
@Mharman
@WyIted
Fine. Mharman, claim.

VTL Mharman
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Mharman
You’ve already said your a PR, your at L-1, just full claim and we can move on.
WyIted
WyIted
vtl mharman

That is the hammer
Savant
Savant
-->
@ILikePie5
The premise is right, but read again: he specifically referred to Wylted’s claim. How does he know Wylted is town?
Obvs he means that if Wylted is town (or maybe he town reads him), it helps scum. If Wylted is scum, we don't learn anything. Just because he didn't spell that out doesn't mean his comment is a scum slip.
WyIted
WyIted
Just kidding I was already on him
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
Fine. Mharman, claim.

VTL Mharman
Thank you
Cerulean
Cerulean
-->
@ILikePie5
What about anyone you're confident is Town aligned? That's also fairly important, I'd say.

(Aside question- is majority required to lynch, or just to hammer? For example, if the time runs out with a 4-3-3-1 vote spread, does the 4-vote target die or nobody?)
Mharman
Mharman
FINE.

Denny Hamlin, bulletproof. The reason being, he roughs up other drivers on the racetrack constantly while almost never receiving any retaliation.

I wanted the wagon to back off so I could bait the NK. Thanks for ruining it... are y'all fucking happy now?

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
Obvs he means that if Wylted is town (or maybe he town reads him), it helps scum. If Wylted is scum, we don't learn anything. Just because he didn't spell that out doesn't mean his comment is a scum slip.
See thats not what he said though. And if he did townread him, why worry about the PRs. Just say I townread him, so I’m not going to pursue this. The focus on PRs is a scum mindset, not town.
WyIted
WyIted
Needs to be majority here unless stated otherwise, typically
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Mharman
Denny Hamlin, bulletproof. The reason being, he roughs up other drivers on the racetrack constantly while almost never receiving any retaliation.
you consider that a villain?
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@JoeBob
He is definitely a NASCAR villain. One of the most hated drivers.
WyIted
WyIted
That is not a PR. It is also a common scum claim to explain why they are still around during Mylo or LYLO
Savant
Savant
-->
@Mharman
Should have just said you were confirmable.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Cerulean
What about anyone you're confident is Town aligned? That's also fairly important, I'd say.
No one strongly. My gut says Savant and you are town based on behavior so far. Casey also is a lean town based on some things they’ve said.

(Aside question- is majority required to lynch, or just to hammer? For example, if the time runs out with a 4-3-3-1 vote spread, does the 4-vote target die or nobody?)
Nobody dies. You need to hammer for lynch to happen I think

Luna, can you confirm?
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
@Savant
@WyIted
@JoeBob
@Owen_T
Unvote.
Cerulean
Cerulean
That is not a stellar claim and not something that was really worth hiding for that long.

Not going to insta hammer, but you go into the "maybe lynch this" list for the time being.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
FINE.

I wanted the wagon to back off so I could bait the NK. Thanks for ruining it... are y'all fucking happy now?
So that’s the justification? 
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@WyIted
A PR is any role that has an ability... tf are you talking about?

Also, why would I want to setup a claim to cover for being alive in the future? I know the scum team will keep me alive after this for a mislynch.

God this is a witch hunt.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
Yes, that's the justification.