Owen_T
What's Omgus?
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
@Cerulean
Are we actually taking this claim at face value? I immediately assumed he was screwing around.
I can’t find anything on Jack Schitt, so I am not. But the fact he’s still stalling on full claiming is scummy. Here’s what he’s going to do now. Type out a long contrived page on why I am scum as an OMGUS.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Cerulean
Mhar, is there anything in particular about Pie's reasoning that makes you think it's not genuine rather than a villager deathtunneled on you?
1. How bad his logic is. I've explained everything I've done and I've shown that I've done it before in previous games when I'm town. Let's honest here, do you really think someone can fake all this? I didn't do it last game but was accused last game by Austin. Second, if I was scum I would've been paying more attention to the point where I wouldn't have forgotten/got confused about Wylted's claim in the first place. Tired as I may have been, everyone's claim would have been fresh in my mind. If were scum, I'd be hunting claims as hard as he is.
2. His claimhunting. He started with Wylted for sketchy reasoning, and is looking so hard for claims in a game where there is no themesplit and all that can be gathered from analyzing characters is the PR. It benefits scum more than any other faction.
3. Two games ago I said my claim would do more harm than good. He backed off then... why isn't he now?
4. There's a TP in this game. I wouldn't be surprised at a TP lyncher.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Owen_T
What's Omgus?
It stands for oh my god you suck. Basically they scum read me for scum reading them 
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
You call it OMGUS, I call it accusingsomeone who's hard claimhunting like a bozo if he's town. If the OMGUS, is right, there's no problem, now is there?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
1. How bad his logic is. I've explained everything I've done and I've shown that I've done it before in previous games when I'm town. Let's honest here, do you really think someone can fake all this? I didn't do it last game but was accused last game by Austin. Second, if I was scum I would've been paying more attention to the point where I wouldn't have forgotten/got confused about Wylted's claim in the first place. Tired as I may have been, everyone's claim would have been fresh in my mind. If were scum, I'd be hunting claims as hard as he is.
There’s nothing about faking going on here. Every mistake he made was a genuine mistake that gives away his affiliation as scum.

2. His claimhunting. He started with Wylted for sketchy reasoning, and is looking so hard for claims in a game where there is no themesplit and all that can be gathered from analyzing characters is the PR. It benefits scum more than any other faction.
3. Two games ago I said my claim would do more harm than good. He backed off then... why isn't he now?
So my reason is now sketchy? Mharman previously said my reason was “compelling.” What changed? Also because there is no theme split, characters can be justified in any way.

4. There's a TP in this game. I wouldn't be surprised at a TP lyncher.
So a TP Lyncher who wants Wylted lynched or Mharman? First of all, we don’t know 100% if one exists. Number two who do I want lynched lol

Keep in mind he has made half a dozen posts and still has not full claimed. 
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@WyIted
@Cerulean
If Wylted is retarded enough to think that was a real claim, he can't be helped.
Cerulean
Debates: 0
Cerulean
-->
@WyIted
I have never seen him make a joke.
Well...
-->
@<<<Cerulean>>>
You can expect a box of chocolates.

Jokes aside, it’ll probably pick up as the day goes on, and DP1 we have a lot of craziness as we all try to figure out what is going on.

I'm going to reread the initial back and forth that led to this... whatever this is. Though the fact that neither of them are seeming willing to even consider that the other is town right now is a bit concerning.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
You call it OMGUS, I call it accusingsomeone who's hard claimhunting like a bozo if he's town. If the OMGUS, is right, there's no problem, now is there?
It’s called scumhunting. I think you scum slipped, and I laid out why. 6 people want your claim. Not all of them can be scum. I’ll give you an hour to full claim. If you don’t, you will be lynched.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Cerulean
Can you just put the 5th vote on him. He’s not going to claim until he’s on the chopping block. The only reason I’m not fully advocating for him to be lynched is because he hasn’t claimed yet. 
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
There’s nothing about faking going on here. Every mistake he made was a genuine mistake that gives away his affiliation as scum.
Why'd I do it as town last game then? You ignored that piece of evidence. Convenient, isn't it?

So my reason is now sketchy? Mharman previously said my reason was “compelling.” What changed? Also because there is no theme split, characters can be justified in any way.
I thought about it more. That's what changed. You just latched onto him for no reason, and latched onto me as quick. I may have felt at the time that the one reason you gave was compelling, but at the end of the day, if you have nothing else, that reason is weak on its own.

So a TP Lyncher who wants Wylted lynched or Mharman? First of all, we don’t know 100% if one exists. Number two who do I want lynched lol
Potentially. It would explain the dumb latches... but so would you being scum.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
It’s called scumhunting. I think you scum slipped, and I laid out why. 6 people want your claim. Not all of them can be scum. I’ll give you an hour to full claim. If you don’t, you will be lynched.
Nice little extortion to get your hands on an all-important PR. Nice job, you know how to pressure TIs who fuck up when they were posting at 1am.

Also, I gave some reasons why I'm town. Of course you'd ignore them.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
Why'd I do it as town last game then? You ignored that piece of evidence. Convenient, isn't it?
The fact you even brought that up is convenient lol. First you blame the late hours. Then you say oh but I did that as town too. 

I thought about it more. That's what changed. You just latched onto him for no reason, and latched onto me as quick. I may have felt at the time that the one reason you gave was compelling, but at the end of the day, if you have nothing else, that reason is weak on its own.
Lmao

Potentially. It would explain the dumb latches... but so would you being scum.
And we’re officially at the OMGUS
Owen_T
Debates: 26
Owen_T
-->
@Mharman
If you have nothing to hide, why won't you tell us. It's obvious that you either have a PR or are scum. Unless I'm missing something I don't know.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
Can you just put the 5th vote on him. He’s not going to claim until he’s on the chopping block. The only reason I’m not fully advocating for him to be lynched is because he hasn’t claimed yet. 
Doesn't matter. You're setting the mislynch up and you've been setting it up.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
Nice little extortion to get your hands on an all-important PR. Nice job, you know how to pressure TIs who fuck up when they were posting at 1am.

Also, I gave some reasons why I'm town. Of course you'd ignore them.
A) I don’t know that you’re a PR
B) You scum slipped, not my fault
C) Your reasons are excuses

I am going to ignore you now until you claim. And if you don’t, I have no problem lynching you.
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@Mharman
If you are town than you should claim and end this distraction so we can start scjm.hunting
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
The fact you even brought that up is convenient lol. First you blame the late hours. Then you say oh but I did that as town too. 
You're reaching so hard here lmao. You know late hours existed last game, right?

And we’re officially at the OMGUS

And we're officially at the mislynch push I was expecting for a while now.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
Doesn't matter. You're setting the mislynch up and you've been setting it up.
If your role is compelling, I will unvote, but you need to claim. If you’re not going to follow meta and claim when you’re basically L-1, you’re anti-town and deserve to be lynched or are scum.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Owen_T
No shit I have PR. Get off my wagon.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
If you are town than you should claim and end this distraction so we can start scjm.hunting
+1

The OMGUS is funny though.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
@Owen_T
No shit I have PR. Get off my wagon.
So if you’re town, scum now know that you are a PR. So just full claim now. 
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
If he is town I will be lecturing him in the endgame for caring g so much about his role, but it looks more and more doubtful with every post
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
@WyIted
Nope. The specific PR will help them. You're gonna need me at L-1, but I don't recommend it.

If you don't wanna waste time, stop this stupidity. But I know you won't listen, Pie.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
If he is town I will be lecturing him in the endgame for caring g so much about his role, but it looks more and more doubtful with every post
We’re at a dozen posts and counting and still no full claim. Turns out it’s hard for scum to fake claim when mod doesn’t provide them any claims or hints. 
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
Turns out it’s hard for scum to fake claim when mod doesn’t provide them any claims or hints. 
It's called not being a complete dumbass. You saw me wait to claim in my last two games, and you know it.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
Nope. The specific PR will help them. You're gonna need me at L-1, but I don't recommend it.
Are you dumb? 2 people have said they want your claim but are not voting because they don’t want a quickhammer. Stop wasting time and just full claim.

If you don't wanna waste time, stop this stupidity. But I know you won't listen, Pie.
You’re wasting time by not full claiming
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Cerulean
Put him at L-1 please. Casey and Joe aren’t on, and have stated they’d put their vote. 
Cerulean
Debates: 0
Cerulean
This is very specific without being specific at all, somehow? A village PR that helps scum... Why would you overtly say that if you're so concerned about how scum is going to exploit claims?

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Cerulean
I'm saying me claiming will help scum