Anybody have thoughts about Trump’s VP pick?

Author: Moozer325

Total: 115
DavidAZZ
Debates: 0
DavidAZZ
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
@Moozer325
One link said it was not safe so I didn't go.

The other said that there were 9 mil as opposed to 4 mil, but this is not what is going on.

The other just says, "It doesn't mean there is voter fraud."  Which is true since there is no evidence of some fraudulent voting from these rolls.

There is actually a lawsuit of 4 counties that have over 100% voter registration.  The point is that the election laws that we have now are not being followed.

Yes, this does NOT prove voter fraud or even that Biden won due to it, BUT it does show inconsistencies with the voter rolls and the law needs to be followed or amended.  This stuff is what gives people hesitation to say the election was real.  

If people moved or died, how does it jump the registration to over 100%?  That's a lot of people, especially when all the CA people are fleeing the liberal hell they created to come to AZ.

Drink the media narrative Kool-aide guys.  The geriatric dementia riddled guy is better than Trump.  Sure.  But since they can't get rid of Biden, they have to say that Trump will literally destroy America as we know it, so the slobbering guy is better than Trump.

But looks like a derailed this topic.  I stop on this post about election fraud.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Barney
I don’t know about the doxing, but the Supreme Court ruled that presidents are allowed to attempt to murder their own Vice Presidents (unclear how it would apply to winners who pull it off), and lead violent insurrections against congress… I expect future presidents will realize it’s not merely allowed, but mandatory to ensure second and third terms.
That is false.
Moozer325
Debates: 19
Moozer325
I know you said that you’re done with this conversation, but you said a few things that I wanted to respond to, so I’ll keep it short.

The other said that there were 9 mil as opposed to 4 mil, but this is not what is going on.
No, it’s 4 mil as opposed to 9 mil. The 9,000,000 number wasn’t even a real number, it was a Facebook poll about how many people said they were registered voters in Arizona. The real number is closer to 4 mil with a total pop of 7 mil.

Yes, this does NOT prove voter fraud or even that Biden won due to it, BUT it does show inconsistencies with the voter rolls and the law needs to be followed or amended.  This stuff is what gives people hesitation to say the election was real. 
These inconsistencies are actually very common in elections. Many people move or die and don’t report it. This stuff happens all the time and you are taking it out of context to support your claim.

DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@Moozer325
noted. thanks.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Moozer325
No, it’s 4 mil as opposed to 9 mil. The 9,000,000 number wasn’t even a real number,
Where did David say "9,000,000"?

This stuff happens all the time
So does murder, and when people arrest you for reporting murder rather than investigating murder reports that means there is something very wrong with the system.
Moozer325
Debates: 19
Moozer325
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
So does murder, and when people arrest you for reporting murder rather than investigating murder reports that means there is something very wrong with the system.
My point was that it’s not actually election fraud happening, and so even though it looks like it, it doesn’t affect the election, because falsely registered voters don’t end up voting in their state.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Moozer325
My point was that it’s not actually election fraud happening, and so even though it looks like it, it doesn’t affect the election, because falsely registered voters don’t end up voting in their state.
Election fraud is by definition ineligible people voting. The most dangerous type of election fraud is someone who is ineligible because they are pretending to be someone else so they can cast more than one ballot.

The only purpose of voter roles is to prevent this. Inaccurate voter roles means ineffective prevention.

You are looking at people leaving a vault door open and saying "that's not actually theft happening". No, but when their job is to lock the door and they don't and they try to frame you as a criminal for asking why they aren't doing their job; they're probably involved in a conspiracy to commit theft. Incompetence can only explain so much and it cannot explain the attempt to criminalize investigations.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZZ
There is actually a lawsuit of 4 counties that have over 100% voter registration. 
BFD. AN Allegation by a few MAGA MORONS who have zero critical thinking skills only counts as evidence to other MAGA MORONS like yourself 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZZ
If people moved or died, how does it jump the registration to over 100%?  
JC are you stupid?

People die which lowers the number with the census bureau. So say 100 adult citizens live in the county and 10 die.

The census only counts 90 living people but there are 100 registered voters. So the county is at 110% registration.

That's a lot of people, especially when all the CA people are fleeing the liberal hell
Lol, it’s 75 degrees where I live. What is it, 110 where you are? You live in hell because you don’t earn enough to live near the ocean.

Ocean breezes are for rich, educated people. Not the likes of you who can’t understand how a county gets to be at 110% registration 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
That is false.
No, it’s true. Ordering the military to kill somebody is unquestionably an official act as President.

The idiots on the Supreme Court said Presidents must have total immunity for official acts so they can be bold and aggressive to protect the country.

Biden should order Trump arrested or assassinated. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Election fraud is by definition ineligible people voting. 
No it’s not. There are many forms of election fraud. Throwing away people’s legitimate ballots would be election fraud.
A machine that changes votes from one candidate to another would be election fraud.
Paying hush money and forming a conspiracy to conceal the truth about a candidate to voters is election fraud.

Can’t you say anything that isn’t false?

Also, Trump’s own chief of staff was registered to vote in 3 states!

“Public records indicate Meadows had been registered to vote in Virginia and North Carolina, where he listed a mobile home that he never owned — and may never have visited — weeks before casting an absentee 2020 presidential election ballot in the state. Trump, for whom Meadows was serving as chief of staff in Washington at the time, won the battleground state by just over 1 percentage point.“

Republicans are liars and cheaters
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
JC are you stupid?
I bet he isn't, but you wouldn't know him well enough to know that.

People die which lowers the number with the census bureau. So say 100 adult citizens live in the county and 10 die.

The census only counts 90 living people but there are 100 registered voters. So the county is at 110% registration.
I understand numbers.  I just did some simple math and with the help of good ole Google and Excel, I found out in order for the registration numbers to be so high (117% in Apache county) there would have to be a death or move rate in those 4 counties of about 63% at the highest and 46% at the lowest.  So that would be about anywhere from 50K in the most populated to 8K in the least.  This will bring the % to the national average of 69% voting registration.

I'm not saying these numbers are impossible but with so many people moving to AZ (as much as an 11% increase in Navajo county), there surely isn't enough death to make this happen.

Therefore, my assumptions are not unfounded nor are they twisted to "meet my narrative".  These are numbers.  Live with them.  Something is wrong OR our laws are not being followed and now resulting with hesitation to believe our voting system.

Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@DavidAZZ
Trump should just use the same system to cheat. That would shut up a lot of people.
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@Tidycraft
Yikes.  It may turn out that way soon.  The ends justify the means.

I hope not.  I hope that we can all play by the rules, but now the rules have changed and everyone is trying to change the rules.  It's almost a free for all.

I'm afraid we are too polarized as a nation and the recent assassination attempt will be the norm.

Neither side can come to an agreement and we are now accusing the other side of the same thing.

We are screwed.

Sorry for the ray of doom this afternoon.
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@DavidAZZ
It's fine I have some embroidery to finish this afternoon.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
I don’t really care that much to be honest.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
Isn't Doxing against the rules here?

Reported.
I am the elected president of this site. There is no greater authority than me. I have decided to investigate your report and have found it to be baseless and consider this a warning as I will do everything in my authority as site president to punish you, should you continue to make false reports
Asd a 33rd degree Mason, I have full authority to have you targeted by our Jewish Space Lasers, one minute you'll be blabbering nonsense and then ZAP, vaporized. 
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
Asd a 33rd degree Mason, I have full authority to have you targeted by our Jewish Space Lasers, one minute you'll be blabbering nonsense and then ZAP, vaporized. 
How about. I take it back. My bad
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZZ
I bet he isn't, but you wouldn't know him well enough to know that.
He? I was talking to you. And no I don’t know you but I’m reading the things you are saying and it doesn’t exactly show a lot of intelligence.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZZ
there would have to be a death or move rate in those 4 counties of about 63% at the highest and 46% at the lowest. 
The deaths and moves would happen over a period of years. See, you don’t understand what you’re talking about 

I'm not saying these numbers are impossible but with so many people moving to AZ
People aren’t moving to rural Arizona. They are moving to the cities. Your article cites 4 RURAL countries as suspect.

“Because of the state’s failure, according to the suit, as many as four counties — Apache, La Paz, Navajo, and Santa Cruz —“

These counties are dying. 

DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
These counties are dying. 
Except the stats show an increase of 11% of people moving there.

Looks like the only thing dying are your braincells from the liberal agenda and media.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZZ
Except the stats show an increase of 11% of people moving there.
Stats? What stats? Your barber told you? The cities in Arizona are growing. Maricopa County is growing. The rural areas are dying.

Give me the census numbers for Navajo County in 2010 and 2020.

There are 7.5 million people in Arizona.
4.5 million live in Maricopa County up from 3 million in 2000

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Tidycraft
Trump should just use the same system to cheat. That would shut up a lot of people.
He did try to cheat. That’s why he’s under indictment 

Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Well he just needs to get away with it now for you guys to change the loopholes.

So far so good.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Tidycraft
Well he just needs to get away with it now for you guys to change the loopholes.
The so called loopholes are the Founding Fathers never imagined the American people would vote for such a flawed person and they never imagined the members of the House and Senate would put party and their political careers over the wellbeing of the country. How could the Founders possibly envision the debasement of so many morons in government?