Anybody have thoughts about Trump’s VP pick?

Author: Moozer325

Total: 115
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
@Sidewalker
@WyIted

It's probably untrue but so far I have him narrowed to being one of 10 people and if this is true that makes him 1 of 3 potential people, and everything helps. 
Isn't Doxing against the rules here?

Reported.
While that does seem to be a statement of intent to figure out who IwantRooseveltagain is, I don't think it rises to the level of actual doxing requiring intervention on our parts. WyIted throwing out numbers like that doesn't reveal anything about who he is. That being said, I'll say it anyway: any attempt to dox someone on this site is strictly against the rules, so no one should even be implying that they're working towards that outcome.
Tidycraft
Debates: 0
Tidycraft
-->
@ILikePie5
Angry little men are often violent.
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
Isn't Doxing against the rules here?

Reported.
I am the elected president of this site. There is no greater authority than me. I have decided to investigate your report and have found it to be baseless and consider this a warning as I will do everything in my authority as site president to punish you, should you continue to make false reports
Moozer325
Debates: 19
Moozer325
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
isn't Doxing against the rules here?

Reported.
I am the elected president of this site. There is no greater authority than me. I have decided to investigate your report and have found it to be baseless and consider this a warning as I will do everything in my authority as site president to punish you, should you continue to make false reports
There is no way this should be allowed. He can't have authority over a doxing claim reported at him, right?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@whiteflame
He says he actively trying to doxx me. He should be banned for at least a month. This is way worse than calling dumb people dummies.

This is proof you are biased and unfit to be a moderator. 

Also, Tidycraft, the lonely, Canadian girl is always violating the COC including here in the post 62 above. You do nothing because you’re useless and clueless.

The fact that Wytled is the “president” of Dart is an embarrassment. He’s a MAGA MORON
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Moozer325

There is no way this should be allowed. He can't have authority over a doxing claim reported at him, right?
He’s trolling, dude.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
There is no greater authority than me
Lol, the poor white guy with status anxiety 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@whiteflame
He’s trolling, dude.
You guys need to get your act together. As moderators, you shouldn’t be doing any posting and you need to apply the COC accurately and without bias

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
He says he actively trying to doxx me. He should be banned for at least a month. This is way worse than calling dumb people dummies.
Throwing out numbers as though he’s somehow done an intensive deep dive into people meeting your description seems more like he’s trying to get your goat than that he’s actually done anything, especially given his follow-up. If you see it as something serious, then I guess we see how he posts differently because trolling is what WyIted is known for. I think this is in poor taste, but not ban-worthy.

This is proof you are biased and unfit to be a moderator.
You’re welcome to your opinion. 

Also, Tidycraft, the lonely, Canadian girl is always violating the COC including here in the post 62 above. You do nothing because you’re useless and clueless.
When I get off work, I’ll take a look at that post.

The fact that Wytled is the “president” of Dart is an embarrassment. He’s a MAGA MORON
You know he stepped down, right?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You guys need to get your act together. As moderators, you shouldn’t be doing any posting and you need to apply the COC accurately and without bias
Again, welcome to your opinion.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@whiteflame
Throwing out numbers as though he’s somehow done an intensive deep dive into people meeting your description seems more like he’s trying to get your goat than that he’s actually done anything, 
No, he wasn’t even talking to me, he was talking to another MAGA MORON, basically bragging about his intent.

You banned me for calling stupid people who say stupid things, dummy. This is way worse. You are clueless. Think about what is important as if you are a reasonable person.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
No, he wasn’t even talking to me, he was talking to another MAGA MORON, basically bragging about his intent.
He was talking about you, but you’re right, it wasn’t expressed to you.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@whiteflame
You know he stepped down, right?
Where are the names of the officers and moderators posted? It should be at the top of the Home page.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@whiteflame
He was talking about you, but you’re right, it wasn’t expressed to you.
Right, and you said he’s trying to “get my goat” Do you have any idea what you’re doing as a moderator? Are you applying the COC or are you simply reacting to the people who report and complain the most? People like GrayParrot. 

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Where are the names of the officers and moderators posted? It should be at the top of the Home page.
Hasn’t been updated in a hot minute (Vader, David and Speedrace are inactive), but it’s largely accurate:

Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@WyIted
Angry little men are often crybullies.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Right, and you said he’s trying to “get my goat” Do you have any idea what you’re doing as a moderator? Are you applying the COC or are you simply reacting to the people who report and complain the most? People like GrayParrot. 
It’s fine if you disagree with my approach. It sounds like you honestly believe that WyIted is maliciously trying to dox you based on what he’s said so far. I’ve given a warning against any proceedings down that path. You can disagree with that as a means of enforcement, that’s fine.
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@Moozer325
isn't Doxing against the rules here?

Reported.
I don’t know about the doxing, but the Supreme Court ruled that presidents are allowed to attempt to murder their own Vice Presidents (unclear how it would apply to winners who pull it off), and lead violent insurrections against congress… I expect future presidents will realize it’s not merely allowed, but mandatory to ensure second and third terms.
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@Barney
Are you saying Biden was behind your countries' assassination because of a recent court ruling?
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@whiteflame
He’s trolling, dude.
Yeah, but there was a real report of doxing, so I think that should be taken at least somewhat seriously.
Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@Moozer325
What is doxing?
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@Moozer325
Yeah, but there was a real report of doxing, so I think that should be taken at least somewhat seriously.
The report came from a person not involved in the interaction.  And moderation did take it somewhat seriously.  Case closed.

Wylted did not "dox" since he has not revealed any information about IWRA.

DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@Tidycraft
Doxing is when someone reveals personal information on someone through the internet.  

Example would be Wylted revealing all of IWRA personal information such as name, address, phone numbers, etc on this forum, which he hasn't done, so no doxing has been done.
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@Moozer325
Leave it to the crazy hyped up lib-tards to accuse people of things they never did.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@DavidAZZ
I agree, but the moderation that took it seriously was involved in the report. I think the best course of action is just to wait for Whiteflame to get off of work and look at it then.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZZ
Wylted did not "dox" since he has not revealed any information about IWRA.
No he just revealed that he is actively attempting to doxx.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZZ
Leave it to the crazy hyped up lib-tards to accuse people of things they never did.
Right, to the MAGA MORONS Trump’s attempt to steal the 2020 election isn’t a crime because he was stopped.

That’s the kind of stupid “logic” of the typical MAGA MORON. 

The attempt IS the offense genius

DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I know you can't stand facts, but look at this happening in AZ:

Tell me there is nothing fishy with our elections you media swallowing, dementia denying lib-tard.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@DavidAZZ
That’s not even true, and if it was, there would still be no guarantee that it was democrats. You took untrue stats and misrepresented them to support your untrue claim.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@DavidAZZ
Tell me there is nothing fishy with our elections 
Well genius, when someone moves they are supposed notify the registra of voters.

When someone dies, the next of kin is supposed to notify.

Arizona is full of lazy, irresponsible people apparently.

Now if there were more votes cast than the number of voting aged citizens counted by the U.S. Census then you might have reason for an objection. But saying there are more registered voters than there are adults eligible to vote is not evidence for concern. We know why that is, people don’t notify the county like they are supposed to.

But you clowns don’t need a valid reason to scream RIGGED,  just like your convicted felon of a leader