Why do some people hate the LGBTQ community so much?

Author: Moozer325

Total: 73
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
If there's one takeaway from what I wrote above, it's that people whose experience violating a major taboo was an intensely pleasurable one would be keen to try violating other major taboos as well. This is a dangerous and unhealthy way to live.
DavidAZZ
Debates: 0
DavidAZZ
-->
@Moozer325
I didn't read any of these posts, so I may be beating a dead horse:

I am completely okay with someone living the way they want in America AS LONG AS it doesn't interfere with anyone else.  It is called freedom and its a wonderful thing to be had in the USA.  They have every right to act like a fag or a furry or whatever.  They will pay the consequences of it, just like a drunk or druggy will.  

The reason I dislike it is that it is just against nature, whether you believe in God or the primordial God of evolution.  Nothing ever procreated or lived on by having sex it's own sex.  It's weird, it's disgusting, but again, to each it's own.

The reason I am actively against it is because now it is shoved down my throat as an American and now it is demanded that I must accept it.  I am now a bigot if I say the things I do against it.  Laws are created to protect it.  Before, it was considered nasty, but now a social norm.

Screw you all for this
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@DavidAZZ
Surprisingly, the God argument is the only one that I respect the position of. 

If I believed in an all knowing and all powerful creator, I would probably obey what they said.

As for the shoving of it down your throat, just ignore it! It doesn’t hurt you in any way to be around Trans and Gay people, so why do you have a problem with them expressing their beliefs? 

You probably have some beliefs that you like to share, and people don’t get mad at you for that, so let them be who they want to be and say what they want to say. If they want to be flamboyant and rainbowy, then let them.
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@Moozer325
As for the shoving of it down your throat, just ignore it! It doesn’t hurt you in any way to be around Trans and Gay people, so why do you have a problem with them expressing their beliefs? 
My fault for not explaining this well enough.  

It's not that I can't stand their beliefs (which I don't), the hate comes from them teaching our children in school that it's normal, laws for gays, hate crimes for gays, etc etc.  When the LGBTQ++??++??+++(since they don't really know what they are) is actively suppressing my views and promoting their own by way of the law, NOW it infringes my freedom to live like I want to.  It pushes the conservative into a corner by weirdos and freaks and we are told to keep our mouths shut or we are bigots etc etc.

I do ignore it.  I don't go near them.  I don't have friends like that.  I let my kids know that those are like pedophiles, creeps, BUT I do not try to enforce laws to have them banned form speaking, get them fired because they are fags, etc etc.  The backlash against conservatives from the LGBTQ++++++++++++??????? is not "live and let live", it's a war now.

I have to push against it otherwise they will reach their perverted hands into my children's mind and will turn them into freaks too.  BTW, I love my kids, so any assault against them will turn into a bloodbath.

If they were not so pushy, then I wouldn't have to push back.  They started it.

SocraticGregarian96
Debates: 11
SocraticGregarian96
I don’t hate them as people, as they are created in the image of God. I just hate what they stand for
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@SocraticGregarian96
So what do they stand for?
SocraticGregarian96
SocraticGregarian96
-->
@Moozer325
Pride and lust are cardinal sins (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins)

Transgenderism is part of the DS-M5.

And stop shoving it in my face and in kids' faces. 

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@SocraticGregarian96
That is the one reason that makes me respect the position of anyone who doesn’t like LGBTQ people. 

If I believed in an all powerful creator who set right and wrong, I would do what he said. 

Your definitely wrong, but I see how you think you’re right.

As for the “shoving it in my face” thing, everyone likes to express their beliefs and say it to everyone. You probably have lots of things that you feel strongly about, so you tell other people and you make your opinions heard. That’s what LGBTQ people are doing.

You can’t get mad at them just for saying what they believe in loudly. Everyone does this and you are singling out tithe voices you don’t like and calling them out.

I will make one final mention as to the religious argument though. Your Christian god is supposed to love everyone equally, right? So then why does he seem to hate being gay? If he hates homosexuality, then by extension he hates gay people too. It’s like saying I hate that some people are black, but I don’t hate black people.

SocraticGregarian96
SocraticGregarian96
"I hate that some people are black, but I don’t hate black people."
The irony is that this is actually a great argument, so long as you don’t the person BECAUSE they are black.

"Your definitely wrong"
Explain how.

" everyone likes to express their beliefs and say it to everyone."
Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBj03CHiLNE It explains the problem.

Also, I never said that I am Christian.

Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
-->
@SocraticGregarian96
And stop shoving it in my face and in kids' faces.
Christians have spent 2000 years shoving their religion in everyone's faces.

Its Satan's turn now.
SocraticGregarian96
SocraticGregarian96
"Christians have spent 2000 years shoving their religion in everyone's faces."
No. The pagans and prodestants did. Plus so what? If you’re antecedent robbed mine, can I rob you? No, your argument is flawed. Furthermore, I’m glad you admit the 2LGBTQIA++ alphabet soup community is satanic and devilish.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Moozer325
As for the “shoving it in my face” thing, everyone likes to express their beliefs and say it to everyone.
Not everyone bypasses the adults and goes for the children and then passes laws making it explicitly protected to have conversations with children that are kept secret from their parents about issues which are still matters of public controversy.

I see this as no differently from if state schools were run by a bunch of rabid theists who keep pushing bible study and call it child abuse to imply to a child that they aren't loved by an all knowing abrahamic god.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@DavidAZZ
The reason I dislike it is that it is just against nature, whether you believe in God or the primordial God of evolution.  Nothing ever procreated or lived on by having sex it's own sex.  It's weird, it's disgusting, but again, to each it's own.

Loving others is not weird.

Grabbing strange pudding by the crotch is weird. I asked Chatgtpai about this.

chatgtpai .... "
To "grab pudding by the crotch" is a colloquial expression that means to take control or assert oneself in a situation, often in a bold or audacious manner.

This phrase is typically used to convey a sense of confidence and assertiveness in taking charge of a situation, similar to the way one might seize control of a slippery or elusive object.

It can also imply a sense of taking a risk or seizing an opportunity with determination and gusto. Overall, grabbing pudding by the crotch signifies a bold and assertive approach to handling a challenging or uncertain circumstance. "...