Why do some people hate the LGBTQ community so much?

Author: Moozer325

Total: 73
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
Ridding in a car is just a dangerous, and children aren’t banned from that.
They are banned from smoking cigarettes and they need transportation to get to school and doctors appointments etc. Smoking and cutting off an 8 year Olds dick is unnecessary and provide no benefit
Best.Korea
Debates: 331
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
The point was that it isn't hateful to prevent people from.harming themselves.
If people want to harm themselves, then it is hateful to prevent them.
If you think its not hateful, then what is it then?

It cant be loving, because you are acting to destroy, and you cannot love that which you want to destroy.

So yes, when you act to destroy trans, you hate trans.

Besides, all what you are doing is justifying rape because you are basically saying that people dont own their bodies.

Yes, which is why we ban children from doing it. 
You dont ban them, but anyway, I hope you stop driving a car because its harmful.
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
It increases your chances of suicide, aids, unhappiness and being in an abusive relationship 
First of all, I kinda want to see where you got the last one. Second, those are taken out of context. Just being trans increases your risk of depression and by extension suicide, but these are because so many people are bigoted towards the community, and sometimes eve. Their own family won’t accept them. It’s all taken out of context. This is a problem that can be solved, and not one that is inherent to being LGBTQ+.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
Just being trans increases your risk of depression and by extension suicide,
Nice theory but suicide increases post op. 

but these are because so many people are bigoted towards the community
They are more accepted now than in the 80s. Can you show me evidence the suicide rate has dropped after the world became more accepting?

This is a problem that can be solved, and not one that is inherent to being LGBTQ+.
The perceived injustices cannot be solved because as we have seen with things like even race and gender, once society becomes extremely tolerant and diverse, shit just starts getting made up. For example the often debunked gender pay gap
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
Evidence of more intimate partner violence here

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Moozer325
Conservatives (and when I say conservatives, I don't mean Dave Rubin, Blaire White, Christain Walker or any LGBT person that calls themselves conservative either out of a grift or a desire to be a, "pick me") view homosexuality similar to how you would view beastiality.  No human being gets harmed by beastiality (and if you are concerned with animal welfare, then become vegetarian).

But you believe bestiality is degenerate and conservatives believe homosexuality is degenerate.

Here are various sexual possibilities:

1. Premarital sex
  2. Interracial marriage
  3. Homosexuality
  4. Calling Cisgender man/ transgender woman sex straight sex.
  5. Polygamy
  6. Incest
  7. Bestiality
  8. Pedophilia
Conservatives tend to give lower numbers than liberals do.

Pretty much all of society accepts 1 and 2, 76% support 3, about 40% believe in 4; 16% believe in 5, and virtually nobody agrees with legalizing 6-8.

Which one of these do you think should be legal to do (#4 is more of if you agree with the proposition or not, but the same concept applies)?
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@Moozer325
I'm speaking in terms of averages and likelihood. Of course some gay people are completely normal and well-adjusted. But why join the community when it puts you at dramatically elevated risks of these outcomes?

BTW I don't buy the "trauma" excuse. Returning male veterans have an alcoholism rate of around 10.5%. They actually saw stuff. They suffered painful injuries on the job. Gay men, by and large, just had parents and older relatives who disapproved of their life choices, and that's more true of the older generation than the younger one.
Anecdotally, my relative didn't even come out until she was already living in a faraway state and was embedded with an uber-liberal peer group. And yet, I hear often that she uses pot and I heard a rumor that she's tried even harder drugs before. I don't believe this is true of any other family member, and I come from a big family.

Here's another explanation:

The average single man might, hypothetically, have sex with hundreds of random women if the opportunity were to present itself. But (most) women understand that sex with strangers is a risky business, so they're picky about who they do it with, which curtails the ability of the average single man to do so.

Men have lesser inhibitions in this regard, so two gay strangers will happily screw each other. When they congregate in big cities there's a vast pool of willing lovers with whom to have one night stands or 5 minute bathroom sessions. They engage in risky sexual behavior every day, and become addicted to it because it's just so pleasurable. We saw this with the AIDS epidemic, where gay men could've quite easily protected themselves by settling down in monogamous relationships with each other, but by and large they lacked the willpower to bring themselves to do that. I once saw a photo of an all-gay choir, with like 20-40 people in the picture, and all of them were dead by the end of the 1990s. Apparently not one member of this large group was willing to get off the gravy train and stop having endless buttsex with strangers. Or heck, just abstain from having sex for like 10 minutes if they didn't have a condom on hand and needed to go get one.

One risky behavior lessens their inhibitions about other risky behaviors. It's a crazy thing to stick another dude's Donald John in your mouth, but if you're willing to try that then you're willing to try other crazy things, like party drugs. Gay men, like and often overlapping with the pool of drug addicts, often develop what's called a high time preference, meaning they choose instant gratification over delaying such to build a better life for themselves in the future. I'll concede that this is also kind of, sort of true for most straight people but gay people take this to another level.
These are not the values that lead to a sustainable human civilization. And as these values spread, everything will go downhill.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Alright, I remembered wrong. It seems 7 members of the aforementioned choir are still alive today. But it had a lot more than 40 members, going by the photo.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Swagnarok
@WyIted
Show us on the doll where trans person hurt you.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Show us on the doll where trans person hurt you.
I think you know it's the butthole part of the doll
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
Due to social contagion, everyone will be trans.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Due to social contagion, everyone will be trans.
Well as you'll see in my debate it will be 50%. I have been writing to Trump jn hopes he makes an executive order to help me out 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
50% is not enough. All must be gay or trans.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Swagnarok
 It's a crazy thing to stick another dude's Donald John in your mouth
How do you know? Did you try?

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Moozer325
I just don’t really get it. Why do some people have a problem with other people changing their gender, or being gay?
Sexual insecurity.

sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@Moozer325
I will not debate that which is self evident. If you don't see or understand why many people dislike the LGBTQ community and their agenda, you never will or willfully ignore what people don't like about them and their agenda. 
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@sadolite
Translation: "were justified in our hatred, because we say so"
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@sadolite
Everyone else in this thread actually provides reasoning and stuff, yet you are just a complete bigot. You have nothing to defend yourself, and you couldn’t come up with any if your life depended on it. You need to re-examine your beliefs.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
Everyone else in this thread actually provides reasoning and stuff, yet you are just a complete bigot. You have nothing to defend yourself, and you couldn’t come up with any if your life depended on it. You need to re-examine your beliefs.
It would take a long time for you to understand the reasoning to be fair. You claimed previously that you did not know whether God is real or not.

What surrounds you is the profane. A fallen world. This world is a fiction and yet still within it contains elements of God and that which transcend through the fiction.

Understanding a lot of this can only be done through initiation. The first initiation is a simulated death or bringing yourself close to a real death. Perhaps you are not an aristocrat of the soul though, and even an initiation into the esoteric would have you fall short of what you need.

Step 1- 100 days of asceticism to block out the noise of the profane so you can feel the transcendent. no tv. no internet accept for if you need it for school. You sleep on the floor and refuse furniture. You eat only 500 calories on tuesdays and thursdays. Nothing but cold showers. Read 5 pages a day of a philosophical or religious text of your choosing, immediately after awakening, even before your morning piss. 20 minutes of prayer or meditation daily. No sex, no masturbation. When step 1 is done PM me for step 2
WyIted
WyIted
Who am I kidding. You will not do step 1, and you will stay attached to this world and never go down the path towards immortality. The mind is willing but the body is weak.
WyIted
WyIted
Let's just say there was a reason why Jesus went off into the wilderness for 40 days
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
How did you have a near death experience?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Moozer325
Um, I have given no personal opinion as to my view of the LGTQ community or their agenda. I am simply understand why people dislike the LGBTQ community and their agenda and don't need it explained to me. The reasons are self evident. So with that said you can take your bigot comment and shove it up your ass. I also know why you said I am a bigot, that too is also self evident.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@sadolite
Okay, sorry about that one. You seriously gave off vibes that made me think you were a bigot, but you never said that, so sorry for the misunderstanding.

Let’s humor you for a second and say that I am a big idiot and I can’t see the obvious reasons. In that case, could you tell them to me? I’m genuinely curious. I like to hear what everyone has to say.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Moozer325
A pointless endeavor to explain the self evident.  If you cant see it, you never will.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@sadolite
If you cant see it, you never will. 
But I could if you just showed me!

Look, I can tell what is happening, because I used to be in your situation. I was afraid of what is different from me, and so I hated it. I couldn’t quantify me hatred into words, because if I did it would be so obvious to everyone else, including me, that there was no good reason for my hatred.

I could be wrong, but I don’t think I am. 

If you have just one or two minutes to spare, I ask you to please just think on this for a little. You don’t have to change your mind or anything, but just think about it for a little. Please. 

Also, I could be totally wrong and you do have a good reason, so if that is the case, please just share it?!
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@Moozer325
Okay, sorry about that one. You seriously gave off vibes that made me think you were a bigot, but you never said that, so sorry for the misunderstanding.
Sadolite is no bigot, he hates everyone equally.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Sidewalker
Cant argue that.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Moozer325
No thanks, I'd rather you think I am a bigot without having ever voiced an opinion on the subject.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Moozer325
Gay men are 12x more likely than straight men to use amphetamines, 9.5x more likely to use heroin, and solid 25% of gay and transgender Americans are alcoholic.
This statistic doesn’t necessarily support your position. First of all, being Gay is completely Independent of using substances
Yet your OP was about a "community" a community is necessarily something of a subculture.

I would advance this reason for a decent amount of the angst: Confusion, probably intentional between very different concepts.

Community is not sexual orientation. Culture is not sexual orientation. Flags aren't sexual orientation.

There is nothing in a sexual orientation that requires a month to be dedicated to "validating your existence" whatever that means.

Swag answers with "gay men" and maybe the statistic is about that, but we (hopefully) can see that there is no causal relationship between sexual orientation and drug use. There is however probably a causal relationship between the fact that many of the insular and rebellious homosexual communities in major cities have a drug culture and the number of homosexuals who get into drugs.