Let me think about this

unvote
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@AustinL0926
this is just a blatant scumslip
It's a slip, but how is it a scum slip? Why would scum be more likely to not understand the game?
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@Savant
Sorry I misread the PM. Casey does say the friend is a "he"
Yeah but why would you tell chat agPT the wrong thing and not just copy and paste the PM 
Savant
Savant
-->
@Earth
@AustinL0926
@WyIted
I've said everything I can say without breaking the rules. You should be interrogating Luna right now to decide on a lynch, because there's nothing more I can tell you.
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
Yeah but why would you tell chat agPT the wrong thing and not just copy and paste the PM 
I did copy and paste. GPT literally says " In thy youth, a cherished friend did confess to a grievous crime, yet thy keen perception revealed his innocence."
Savant
Savant
-->
@Earth
@AustinL0926
@WyIted
I misread the PM and said the friend is a she. However, the GPT version of my PM clearly refers to a "he" as in the Simon something case. I don't see how that makes me scum. If anything, it makes it more likely that I fed ChatGPT my actual PM instead of making something up.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Earth
@AustinL0926
POE is literally two people. Makes zero sense for you not to want a full claim from Luna as well.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@Savant
If we're likely going to lynch you, what motivation does town have to pursue a fullclaim from Luna today as opposed to after you flip?
Mharman
Mharman
Fuck now I feel like posting that lifted a burden off my shoulders and now I feel like I could play the rest of the game if I did the rest of my posts like that 

Fuck
Savant
Savant
-->
@AustinL0926
If I flip scum, Luna is likely to be targeted by the scum team anyway. No one in this POE is long for this world. Also, I've been way more cooperative than Luna, who has repeatedly tried to avoid narrowing the POE this much. So you should at least use his claim to decide who to lynch. If he's scum, force him to use one of his asks.
Mharman
Mharman
Shit I might be addicted to mafia
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Casey_Risk
I’m waffling now lol

Chat, should I stay in the game?
Savant
Savant
Avoiding a mislynch today gives town a small but significant advantage. Make scum kill me instead of killing me for them. Mislynching me is going to hurt you as much as it hurts me.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Earth
unvote

Does the justification seem canonically correct? I don't think I've seen that episode yet.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Mharman
Yes, stay. And pressure Luna.
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
-->
@Mharman
Chat, should I stay in the game?
no enjoy vacation
Mharman
Mharman
Fuck it. If I keep posting like that instead of trying to craft the perfect analysis post that is organized with links to my sources and formatted correctly and addresses counter arguments with a cherry on top, I would have plenty of time to play the game while enjoying my time with the extended fam
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Casey_Risk
I changed my mind. I’m staying lol
Savant
Savant
-->
@AustinL0926
Think of it this way: If you get a scum player, you are near confirmed. If you get us to lynch a town player, it makes it slightly more likely that you are lying about your role.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@WyIted
Let me know your thoughts when you’re done. You are my top town read and I still think your abilities in reading others are superior to mine.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@AustinL0926
Does the justification seem canonically correct? I don't think I've seen that episode yet.
Athena as a young child witnesses her mother getting murdered and Simon getting blamed for it even though Athena never believed Simon was the killer, so I guess it tracks.

Unvote
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Earth
Hm, have to think it over then. I was more talking about how Savant says that Athena's ability to detect emotions is key to getting him proven innocent...?
Savant
Savant
-->
@AustinL0926
According to Casey, I have sensitive hearing or something that allows me to detect the conflict in people's hearts. (That's me rephrasing it.) I assume this makes more sense to someone who has played Ace Attorney.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
If I flip scum,
This is a slip. IdGAF

avTal savant

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mharman
Let me know your thoughts when you’re done. You are my top town read and I still think your abilities in reading others are superior to mine.
Right now they aren't 

unvote

i have to have time to read through stuff. My good reads like casey from last ggame come from hard work and are easier in later DPs
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
This is a slip.
Austin was talking about keeping Luna's role a secret, which only makes sense if he is town. I was humoring that hypothetical.
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
Ok so I know nothing about the theme so I can’t help
I’m going to base my reads off roles if you have said them, otherwise main points said so far
I’ve noticed every mafia DP has one main argument. And this one is between who is scum: Luna or Savant.
I doubt both of them are it, which means one of the others are it. If Savant is town, Owen probably is town. Casey wouldn’t put two new players to the game together, whether they are experienced or not. If Luna is scum however, it might be Owen. He would have a good mentor.

Austin- So he essentially claims dreamer, and so far it seems accurate. WyIted is the closest thing to town confirmed, and it seems to be between Svanst and Lunatic, which is what he said before. Now idk if it changed since then.

Savant and Luna- One of these two is probably scum. Not sure which so they are both null.

Owen- Null. No character said, so not much to go off of. 

WyIted- Closest thing we have to confined town.

Mharman- null.

Let me know if I forgot anyone.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@AustinL0926
Oh yeah. Athena apparently has super hearing or something. 

Owen_T
Debates: 26
Owen_T
I feel like we need to interrogate Luna a little more, but things aren't looking good for Savant.
WyIted
WyIted
So as scum, lunatic would try to play the Austin thing off as a gambit to get the range our of him, and savant. It would explain why he would distract from a lynch between him and savant because next dp he could lead a train on savant, which means he actually delays his lynch by 2 days. So his actions seem motivated or I could see how they would be motivated.