-->
@Lunatic
It's time to hammer 
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
Are you serious bro? Wylted would know that he can’t target Casey because Casey is literally UNTARGETABLE. Like wtf, can you read?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
Literally ask Austin if Casey’s role counts as targeting interference. I just did. I’m waiting on his response
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
I can read and not be convinced.

Partly I was a fan of The Apprentice for the first season. Him firing someone doesn’t click with him watching them. Could be a power balancing thing, but him sexually harassing people’s wives would make more sense for an investigation power.

There was also a ton of talk today about how Wyited didn’t really try to shoot Casey. While not assured, we now know that if he did as he said the shot most likely would have been refunded. Plus as scum why pretend to have tried to shoot the other one, instead of saving the bullet? Heck saved for tonight would have allowed a sneak victory.
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
No town member criticizes evidence as not being a smoking gun. Smoking guns rarely exist in this game
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
I can read and not be convinced.

Partly I was a fan of The Apprentice for the first season. Him firing someone doesn’t click with him watching them. Could be a power balancing thing, but him sexually harassing people’s wives would make more sense for an investigation power.
You need a quote from the Apprentice dude.

There was also a ton of talk today about how Wyited didn’t really try to shoot Casey. While not assured, we now know that if he did as he said the shot most likely would have been refunded.
Okay, so I asked Austin: “does Casey’s role count as targeting interference.” Austin said no, meaning I was wrong. Austin said the shot would be lost. So where did Wylted get the shot from, except if he never shot in the first place. So Wylted has to be lying because he never shot Casey in the first place!

Plus as scum why pretend to have tried to shoot the other one, instead of saving the bullet? Heck saved for tonight would have allowed a sneak victory.
He never did shoot Casey is my point. Austin corrected me and clarified by saying that “if someone shot a bulletproof Ascetic (which Casey was), obviously they wouldn’t get their shot back.”
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
Please ask Austin if a Vig shot on Casey would result in the shot being used up or not. 

Austin told me that it would be used up, meaning that Wylted would not have a shot to use NP3 if he was telling the truth. So where did the shot come from?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
Plus as scum why pretend to have tried to shoot the other one, instead of saving the bullet?
Bus? Town cred? Use your brain dude. Ask Austin the question. 
WyIted
WyIted
Bus?
Doesn't work as a bus. Nobody scum reads somebody for not getting shot 

Town cred?
Doesn't work as town cred to claim a vig nor does it help by complicating things by digging somebody the next day. It's ilogical.

WyIted
WyIted
I admit it's possible that my vig was stolen and that it coincidentally was also used on earth. I doubt that is what happened but it could of and if it did it wouldn't make pie magically town. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Doesn't work as a bus. Nobody scum reads somebody for not getting shot 
That’s literally what you did. You voted for Casey.

Doesn't work as town cred to claim a vig nor does it help by complicating things by digging somebody the next day. It's ilogical.
You’re the king of illogical. Though by the end of today, I’ll have to change it to Barney for being Joe Biden level brain dead.

I admit it's possible that my vig was stolen and that it coincidentally was also used on earth. I doubt that is what happened but it could of and if it did it wouldn't make pie magically town.
Lmfaoo. Just pulling more and more stuff out of your ass I see.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
Can you end this silliness please so we can start on the next game

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
That’s literally what you did. You voted for Casey.
If that lynch was already set in stone 5 minutes into the DP when I voted her and then made zero effort to get anyone on her wagon then why did you claim you watched her?

You’re the king of illogical. Though by the end of today, I’ll have to change it to Barney for being Joe Biden level brain dead.
This is a lot more transparent then you think it is. This tactic works zero percent of the time. Nobody is going g to change their vote in fear that you will think they are stupid. You did the same thing with lunatic. 

Lmfaoo. Just pulling more and more stuff out of your ass I see.
Not really you mentioned that things may not have worked out like I assumed they have. You have more information about that than me, so if I am wrong about what occurred when I used the vig shot, I am willing to entertain other theories. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
If that lynch was already set in stone 5 minutes into the DP when I voted her and then made zero effort to get anyone on her wagon then why did you claim you watched her?
I didn’t watch Casey.

This is a lot more transparent than you think it is. This tactic works zero percent of the time. Nobody is going g to change their vote in fear that you will think they are stupid. You did the same thing with lunatic.
Barney is being illogical and that’s an objective fact.

Not really you mentioned that things may not have worked out like I assumed they have. You have more information about that than me, so if I am wrong about what occurred when I used the vig shot, I am willing to entertain other theories.
You’ve been lying this entire DP 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
Plus as scum why pretend to have tried to shoot the other one, instead of saving the bullet? Heck saved for tonight would have allowed a sneak victory.
Actually this was one of my earlier arguments for Wylted being town, but why play the whole fake “it didn’t go through” thing at all, if he knew is scum partners role he could just kill literally anyone else and say “oops I was wrong” the next day phase. He could have done it to pie at literally any point too.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
He never did shoot Casey is my point. Austin corrected me and clarified by saying that “if someone shot a bulletproof Ascetic (which Casey was), obviously they wouldn’t get their shot back.”
Okay so then where did the vig shot that killed earth randomly come from? Are you saying earth killed moozer? Why?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
Okay so then where did the vig shot that killed earth randomly come from? Are you saying earth killed moozer? Why?
Er my God just pur him out of his misery for the love of God
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
You are gay if your next post does not include a VTL for pie. I hate to play this card but this has gone on long enough
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
No. If Wylted didn’t Vig shot his scum partner Casey. He still has the Vig shot right? The Vig was used NP3 to kill Earth. Ask Austin the question.

A Vig shot on Austin would use up the Vig shot meaning if Wylted was telling the truth, his Vig shot on Casey NP3 would’ve been used up and not be present for NP4. But we know that’s not true cause Earth died NP4 and Wylted admitted that he shot Earth.

So Wylted has to be lying about using his shot on Casey. Just ask Austin the question. It will all make sense
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WyIted
Can you end this silliness please so we can start on the next game

Doesn’t even look like we have enough players for the next game with three regulars opting out for vacations 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WyIted
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
A Vig shot on Casey would use up the Vig shot meaning if Wylted was telling the truth*
WyIted
WyIted
Honestly that is a retarded lie. It's much more simple for me to not mention I was the won who killed earth and double down on using it on Casey and it failing. It makes no sense to complicate lies as scum

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I already did ask Austin. So you are saying that Wylted never targeted anyone with it, just claimed to, and held onto the gun. Okay but I still feel like it would be wierd for him not to just shoot literally anyone else.

I guess it could be a big brain way to use Casey to confirm himself later on? 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
https://youtu.be/ooOELrGMn14?si=Gl9z_sfZBQbjZSfX
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
Okay I just checked sign upstairs and this is not delaying your game but I need it to be done so I can yell at pie in the endgame about his retarded and predictable NK selections and for how he is delaying the game and encouraging this new scum meta of actually advocating against their own lynch. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I already did ask Austin. So you are saying that Wylted never targeted anyone with it, just claimed to, and held onto the gun. Okay but I still feel like it would be wierd for him not to just shoot literally anyone else.

I guess it could be a big brain way to use Casey to confirm himself later on? 
It’s towncred for later. And he’s justifying it right now too with “muh POE.” Also keep in mind that JoeBob had the ability to day give a Commuter, which he probably did before being lynched. Less protective roles=better odds of success 
Lunatic
Lunatic
I gotta wait til Austin answers my question. If he answers the same way he answered pie, then it means you lied, if he gives me a vague answer or answers differently then pie bluffed and didn’t think I’d actually ask Austin, meaning pie is scum. Austins answer I think will be the nail in the coffin here. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
gotta wait til Austin answers my question. If he answers the same way he answered pie, then it means you lied, if he gives me a vague answer or answers differently then pie bluffed and didn’t think I’d actually ask Austin, meaning pie is scum. Austins answer I think will be the nail in the coffin here.
Jesus christ. I attempted to use the vig shot on Earth got no results. Austin refused to give me results than I say to vig earth last NP, again Austin gives me no results but earth is dead.

None of what I just said is a lie and the answer to your question does not make any of that a lie whether this is pie bluffing or not. Just finish the game