Author: AustinL0926

Total: 262
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Welcome to UPick Mafia! Have fun!

Flips:

Lynched D1:

Savant – you are the Joker! You win with the town. 

Smooth Criminal (Active, x1 per game) – Despite various attempts by Batman to bring you to justice, you always seem to get away with it. As such, one night per game, you may choose to become bulletproof. 

Agent of Chaos (Active, x1 per game) - You love nothing more than to watch the world burn. One day per game, you may choose to steal a player’s vote, allowing you to use it for yourself. You may not use this ability at MYLO or LYLO. 

Lynched D2:

Joebob – you are Erno Rubik! You win with the town.

Creative Inventor (Active, x1 per day) – you are known for inventing the Rubik’s cube, one of the most popular toys ever made. Each day, you may give a Rubik’s cube to another player. They can either [Scramble] or [Solve] the cube, which are the following abilities:

Scramble: Commute, being immune to all actions for that night.

Solve: Self-strengthen, having their ability be immune to interference that night.

Lynched D3:

Casey – you are “Un Chien Andalou.” You win with the mafia.

Meaning? What Meaning? (Passive) - I’m sure that there’s some deep meaning behind your movie... but good luck figuring it out. Any players targeting you will have their action fail.

Critical Reception (Passive) – You were enormously popular for your time and considered a landmark in surrealist cinema. You take one more vote to lynch than normal. This ability is disabled at MYLO and LYLO.

Killed N3:

Earth – you are the “Rohirrim charge at Pelennor Fields.” You win with the town.

Inspiring Speech (Active, x1 per game) – Your scene is famous for being prefaced by a passionate battle speech. One night per game, you may select two players, and you will be put in a private communication topic with them for the rest of the game. This action cannot be interfered with, and non-town players can also be recruited.

CHARGEEEE! (Active, x1 per game) - Your battle is probably one of the most beautiful, bloody scenes ever put to cinema. If you and the two players you selected in [Inspiring Speech] unanimously agree on a target, then you will may use a 1-shot vigilante kill.

Moozer – You are Bart Simpson! You win with the town.

No Respect for Authority (Active, x1 per night) - Over the course of the show, you’ve done some stuff that should really get you arrested. Each night, you may commit one crime on another player. Once you’ve committed a crime, you cannot commit it again.

-Grand Theft Auto: The act of illegally stealing a vehicle. You may target a player and roleblock them for the night, preventing them from taking any actions.

-Vandalism: The act of unlawfully defacing property. You may target a player and rolestop them for the night, preventing them from being affected by any actions.

-Stalking: The act of unlawfully following another person. You may target a player and learn who they visited that night.

Too Cute by Half (Passive, D3) - Despite being generally mischievious, most people in Springfield still treat you like a good kid. If you have not committed any crimes by the start of day 3, then you will be revealed as town-aligned.

Living Players:

1. Wylted
2. Barney
3. Pie
4. Lunatic

Deadline:

The DP ends 72 hours from the first player post in this thread.

Additional Info:

For the purposes of abilities, today is considered MYLO.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
@ILikePie5
@WyIted
It's the final countdown...
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Wow lots of death
Lunatic
Lunatic
The only one I am 100% am sure is confirmed town is Barney. I thought pie was town confirmed but now I can see a world where he could have tried bus Casey and hope to use me to mislynch wylted in lylo. We will have to think this one out.
Lunatic
Lunatic
One thing is that it would be wierd for Wylted to claim lynch proof as scum if he knew his partner was popular 

Lunatic
Lunatic
And pie did mention he knew that Casey was scum before I even mentioned receiving the bulletproof… 
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@Lunatic
I am pretty sure pie is scum. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WyIted
I am pretty sure pie is scum. 
Looking like it yeah. Also now we know why your vig shot failed, Casey was a passive roleblocker
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@Lunatic
@ILikePie5
@WyIted
Everyone please share your character, role, justifications, and previous actions.

I know this is at least mostly out already, but a fresh take in our own words would be nice.

I'm RSVLTS, the best pop-culture clothing brand (at least if you can fork over $70 a shirt).
  • I had a shirt auction for a truly killer shirt (1x vigilante shot, for a night of the winners choosing)
  • Every night I give out a normal RSVLTS shirt, which looks too good to harm (prevents lethal actions against target, but they must choose to equip it in exchange for not doing other night actions).
  • Presumably no one would harm one of those shirts, and some of them look so good they kill (I'm reading into it a bit)
NP1: Wylted, also that night I was given the Rubiks Cube, which I used to commute.
NP2: Lunatic
NP3: Moozer (who presumably did not accept it)

WyIted
WyIted
I am ready for the game to be over and lynch Pie. We can put pie in a tough position. He can vote me and the rest if us Vote to no lynch. My sensor ability reveals his affiliation and I will know for a fact his affiliation. Not helpful for the rest of you but it Wil help me work my ass off to prove his guilt to everyone else. If he kills me instead it shrinks the POE so he is put in a tough spot. 

Also there is no NK so obviously somebody vigged a town confirmed player so if anyone gave a vig to pie or barney or lunatic at any point they should out it
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
I am “if a bear farts in the Forrest and no one is around to smell it does it still stink?”

I basically had two 1x abilities, if I chose yes to the question I learned how many players acted in a night, if I chose no I would learn how many actions occurred in a night. I chose the first one np1 and learned five players including myself had acted (or moved) aka used an ability.
WyIted
WyIted
I am 1x lynch proof and if somebody is on my wagon I can sense if they are guilty or innocent. That is 1x nightly

No justification but my role is essentially titled in a way that gives justification. 

The 1x lynch proof is called "fuck you you are not getting my claim" 

The cop ability is like "fuck you you are scum" or something like that. 

Np1 put on shirt

Np2 vig Casey no response

Np3 I assume I have no powers and the shot has been used and failed, but to be a smart ass I say "vig earth" to my shock the vig succeeds and narrowed my scum pool to pie. 

I should have vigged pie, but earth agreed to vig pie but backed out of the agreement last second
Lunatic
Lunatic
Ahh that explains the earth death
Barney
Barney
-->
@WyIted
Slight problem is that leads to a predictable Mexican standoff, one  which we’re essentially already in.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Barney
Honestly I feel like me you and lunatic already have town cred, my dumb ass should have vigged him and ended this but I swear I remember him being lazier as scum, and I owe savant and joebob an apology because he was on both of their lists
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Just landed, gotta drive back. Will check in later tonight
Lunatic
Lunatic
Yeah I think we need to get on the same page for a Lynch today. Waiting on pie and Barney to provide some thoughts.

In my shoes it’s either wylted or pie. I wanna sit down and put a town case and a scum case for each of them and weigh them against each other a bit later when I have the time. I have a lot of thoughts just need to organize them and put them together and sift through everything. 
Barney
Barney
So we have three options today. No Lynch, which lets scum kill one more person and leaves us with the same situation as we’re already in.

Otherwise it’s Wyited or Pie. Either one is the final action of the game

Earth for having a vig kill power, was very unlikely to be scum. But town can make mistakes like that. Waited also passed on a NK if scum during NP1, which happens, but is unusual.
Pie has been the center of a lot, which is good because it keeps the game going, but also makes me instinctively sus towards him.

I just got off the road after a lot of traveling this weekend, so my brain isn’t all the way on.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
One thing is that it would be wierd for Wylted to claim lynch proof as scum if he knew his partner was popular 
It would be his real role, and we did have the argument about the confirmability of a 1x Lynchproof in my game. Also, Wylted knowingly lied by claiming he was a permanent Lynchproof when asked in DP1. He also in that same post sussed me for wanting to test it every DP afterwards. He was setting up that Vanillaized claim in DP2 since the beginning. 

WyIted
WyIted
I am pretty sure we are going to lynch Pie here. I think he fucked up yesterday by practically confirming lunatic is town. I would probably want to lynch him anyway but be torn a bit and convinced to lynch luna 

It has crossed my mind that Barney could be scum but if that is the case, he deserves to win. 

The NK was supposed to be skipped so somebody got a 2nd vig shot and I would like to see it explained how a 2nd vig shot that is not earth or mine popped into the game. If anyone has an ability where they gave away another vig shot, they should share it because obviously no town person is digging moozer
WyIted
WyIted
, Wylted knowingly lied by claiming he was a permanent Lynchproof when asked in DP1.
No I accidently lied and in the neighbor PM told earth and moozer the second I could so they could vouch for me. This was mentioned last dp.

. He also in that same post sussed me for wanting to test it every DP afterwards.
It is suss, just as it is sus that you were the only one doubting my vanillaized claim. Almost as if you had inside information that the scum team didn't do it. 

I still need to know where the extra vig shot came from. It makes no sense
WyIted
WyIted
Never mind I figured it out. CASEY LIED about their role. I am an idiot
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
And pie did mention he knew that Casey was scum before I even mentioned receiving the bulletproof… 
I was confident Casey was scum before you mentioned the Bulletproof because I saw Casey visiting you, when he claimed a passive role prior. The Bulletproof you mentioned given from Barney just made it go from like 95% to 99.99% scum confirmation.

Looking like it yeah. Also now we know why your vig shot failed, Casey was a passive roleblocker
If the shot was used up in NP2, how was it used in NP3? The neighborhood had a shot. Earth would never shoot himself and therefore would veto a shot on himself. The shot had to have come from Wylted, who basically scum slipped in this post:

Np3 I assume I have no powers and the shot has been used and failed, but to be a smart ass I say "vig earth" to my shock the vig succeeds and narrowed my scum pool to pie.

I should have vigged pie, but earth agreed to vig pie but backed out of the agreement last second
He’s trying to justify where the Vig shot came from, basically admitting that he never shot Casey in the first place because that would waste the Vig shot. If Earth was scum, he’d be fine with using the Vig shot on me because I’m town (from Wylted’s POV). Essentially what happened here is that Wylted knew he couldn’t target Casey and bussed him up front in DP3, while knowing that he still would have his Vig shot. And then he killed Earth who townread me more than Wylted with the Vig shot that he lied about being a permanent Lynchproof to get. It was his only option.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
No I accidently lied and in the neighbor PM told earth and moozer the second I could so they could vouch for me. This was mentioned last dp.
“Accidentally lied.” You told two townies that you lied, but you still lied to gain the towncred and the Vig shot.

It is suss, just as it is sus that you were the only one doubting my vanillaized claim. Almost as if you had inside information that the scum team didn't do it.
Yes, I was sus because of my 1x Magistrate which also granted the power of making someone lynchproof. Making two people lynchproof in a single day is crazy, and I don’t think Austin would have it.

I still need to know where the extra vig shot came from. It makes no sense
Nice try. You never shot Casey. You shot Earth who townread me by backing out of the Neighborhood Vig on me.
WyIted
WyIted
You guys can legit just ask Austin what would happen if I attempted to vig Casey. I can tell you essentially what happened in the NP2 PM

Np2

Prior to flip I tell Austin

If joebob flips scum Vig pie
If he flips town vig Casey

Next DP starts with no feedback. So in pm I ask

Hey did my shot fail or what,

Austin says

"I don't give feedback on actions"

I feel like it's odd but whatever, he didn't even tell me if I still had the shot or not.

Np3

I don't think I have a shot still, but if I do vig earth

Wake up and earth is dead

You can all ask Austin what would happen if I theoretically vigged Casey and he will tell you I keep the shot but he doesn't tell me shit. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
“Accidentally lied.” You told two townies that you lied, but you still lied to gain the towncred and the Vig shot
I didn't tell them until I was recruited in the neighbor PM and I don't think I realized I was only 1x lyncb proof until I reread my role to tell earth about it.

You can actually see my ignorance dp1 when I think I can get savant to place earth's vote on me

Yes, I was sus because of my 1x Magistrate which also granted the power of making someone lynchproof. Making two people lynchproof in a single day is crazy, and I don’t think Austin would have it.
Well we demonstrated that it's true by mh lynch not going through and you taking a lunatic lynch off of the table.

Nice try. You never shot Casey. You shot Earth who townread me by backing out of the Neighborhood Vig on me.
Yes Casey apparently could not be shot so somehow I retained the vig shot. It's not how I mod the game but you barney and lunatic will easily confirm with pie I retain my shot if I shoot at Casey as dumb as that is. 

BtW, that's not even something I would ask about or know as scum. That is information I am only likely to have as town with a failed shot on Casey that I could reattempt the next day, so them merely questio ing Austin on how that works pretty much town confirms me. 

On the off chance you are town then you can also ask Austin and confirm that if I shoot at Casey it doesn't count as an action and I retain the shot
WyIted
WyIted
So Casey targeting lunatic for a NK makes no sense if lunatic is town and even if pie is throwing Casey under the bus we can probably trust him when he says Casey carried out the NK.

Barney literally is essentially a doctor who also gives out a vig shot once a game. There is no way that he is scum. 

I think you just made an error essentially confirming lunatic as town, because I didn't have a town read on him until then, so I could have been persuaded to lynch him. So it gives you two plans going on into the endgame. Lynch me but if you fail convince me to go after lunatic, but you put yourself in a corner where you can only target me and unfortunately, despite barney and lunatic showing an abundance of caution here, the most likely thing is you are getting lynched here
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
Everyone please share your character, role, justifications, and previous actions.

I know this is at least mostly out already, but a fresh take in our own words would be nice.
Sure. I am Donald J. Trump. I have 3 abilities: 2 active and 1 passive. I mentioned the active ones earlier:

“Stop the Steal” - I basically tried quasi legal way to overturn the result of the election. One night I can choose to make a player unlynchable. Can’t use it at MYLO or LYLO. (Used on Luna NP1)

“You’re fired” - I basically am in charge of overseeing the contestants on The Apprentice to determine who to kick out of the game. One night I can choose a person to watch, and I will learn who visited them. (Used on Luna NP2)

———————————————

Here is my passive ability:

“Covfefe” - No one knows what this means besides me (Trump). People have guessed, but only I know the true meaning of the word in the tweet. Every night, I will receive a report of how many killing actions took place.

I asked Austin a lot of questions about this one and got the following information—if a killing shot was roleblocked or jailkept, it wouldn’t show up on my report, but if it was stopped by a doctor, bulletproof, commuter, it would

I didn’t think it was necessary to reveal this information DP2 because Wylted admitted to not committing to the shot and there wasn’t any other shot I knew about until the neighborhood came up.

DP3 in hindsight I should’ve brought it up that my report stated only one kill and Wylted claimed he was  jailkept.

NP1: Only one. NK was likely blocked 
NP2: Only one. This one threw me off because Wylted claimed he shot Casey. I presumed he was roleblocked or something.
NP3: Two. This is what gave it away that Wylted has to be scum. He can feign shooting Casey to bus him and then use the shot the following night. As for why he didn’t use it NP1, it’s pretty clear. He received the shirt from Barney that would make him BP. He still had scum partner Casey (who is untargetable) to carry out the NK.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
It comes down essentially to who has lied this entire game and covered it up.

Wylted lied about 1x Lynchproof to gain role confirmation and gain the 1x Vig.

He lied about being Vanillaized to avoid being sussed for lying to everyone when he said he was the Perma Lynchproof.

My role makes someone lynchproof, so it’s contradictory to Wylted’s role. Wylted essentially lied about shooting Casey and then shot Earth when Earth backed off on wanting to shoot me (admitted by Wylted).

I caught Casey as scum lying about being a passive role and visiting Lunatic and got him lynched. Also, note Casey’s confession:

It's alright. To be honest, I didn't see myself surviving this DP anyway. I didn't see that watcher thing coming, though.

Austin, we have enough votes now. I'm out.
Note how he thought he was getting lynched even before my watcher report. The bus was on since the beginning before I even outted my watcher report.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
Anyways I have work tomorrow so I’m going to sleep. It’s abundantly clear that Wylted is scum. This has his prints all over it. Scum Wylted is careless, which is why he sucks at fake claiming and tries to cover his tracks. Note how he didn’t even try to cop a person on his lynch train, and even dodged the question when I asked him last DP.

There’s nothing he could do. This game is very townsided.