Author: AustinL0926

Read-only
Total: 675
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
So then why wouldn't I have done that? Rather than generalizing this as a "WIFOM" argument, maybe explain what possible reason I would have to not cause chaos, when I knew this role wouldn't confirm me?
You thought you could use the role for town cred and coast to endgame, that’s why you didn’t do that. Pretty simple.
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@ILikePie5
Even Wylted isn’t town
Sry, I do townread Wylted and Barney. (You didn't townread Wylted and were against giving him the shot, but then you flip-flopped once he had the shot.)

so the two people you OMGUS are scu
The "I attacked you first" defense. Accusing me first does not make you town, and I already explained why your behavior made me suspect you.

I’m confident that it won’t come to 2 townie getting lynched because Savant is scum.
Now you're getting it. If you really are sure I'm scum, you should be confident that a 1v1 won't lead to 2 townies getting lynched
Savant
Savant
-->
@ILikePie5
You thought you could use the role for town cred
Why would I think that if I got the role as scum?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Anyways I’m done responding to Savant. Not going to clutter the DP anymore. I’ll leave yall with this: I’ve had town we town fights like this people. I’m not going to risk 2 town mislynches if Savant is actually scum. It’s against my wincon to that.

If all you experienced people could back me up on this. Cause the noobs go whichever way the wind blows.
Savant
Savant
-->
@ILikePie5
And how’s he going to know?
Because placing them at the same time is an infinitesimal chance, and he wouldn't kill Wylted over that chance.

Also, wouldn't being the last person to vote Wylted make me look super suspicious if I did that?
Savant
Savant
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
@ILikePie5
@WyIted
@Moozer325
I’m not going to risk 2 town mislynches if Savant is actually scum
Do you mean actually town?

Since Pie doesn't actually seem very confident in me being scum, then maybe none of you should be either.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
@Savant
@WyIted
@Moozer325
Sry, I do townread Wylted and Barney. (You didn't townread Wylted and were against giving him the shot, but then you flip-flopped once he had the shot.)
He’s not solid town. He’s lean town. Until he proves he’s Lynchproof tomorrow as well, he stays there. Barney is town. I changed my opinion with new information. That’s what town does.

Why would I think that if I got the role as scum?
I already explained this.

Do you mean actually town?

Since Pie doesn't actually seem very confident in me being scum, then maybe none of you should be either.
Yes, I meant town. I’ve been adamant you’re scum this entire time. I’m on vacation and literally was out for 13 hours today and hiked like 3 miles. 

Okay now I’m actually done.
Savant
Savant
-->
@ILikePie5
Anyways I’m done responding to Savant.
So that was a lie.

I changed my opinion with new information.
What new information?

I already explained this.
The site doesn't say it's always a town role, in fact it said it can be a scum role, even if it's usually town.

Okay now I’m actually done.
We'll see.
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
Have I missed anyone? And I’ll be at a real computer in a little while to properly catch up and provide some reads.

Dashboard
Player     DP1           NP1.       DP2.        NP2
Wylted.  Self
Barney.   Wyited
Savant.   Earth
IlikePie
Joebob
Casey
Moozer
Lunatic
Earth

Wylted
"You are a piece of shit for even asking me for my character claim, fuck you. Now I think you are scum and we should lynch you faggot."
Lynchproof (DP1, maybe more), vig NP1 (from auction)

Barney
Shirt auction
RSVLTS

Savant
Robin Hood
Vote thief

Pie
Donald Trump
???

Joe bob
Erno Rubik
???

Casey
Un Chien Andalou (AKA “An Andalusian Dog” a 1929 French/Spanish surrealist silent short film)
???

Moozer
Bart Simpson
???

Lunatic
If a Bear fart in the forest, and no one is a round to smell it, does it still stink?
???

Earth
Rohirrim Charge at Pellonor Fields
???

WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@Savant
If someone hammers you today, we'll lynch them tomorrow.
It doesn't work like that.  What if the person who hammered him is town
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Earth
You are assuming you would be able to rally town to lynch that person in the first place. Take off my vote. If town wants my claim, it should be town and not just you.
I don't need it
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
You can answer if there was a 5th vote or not lol. The rest was directed to Wylted 
I think I will clarify some stuff this dp, but not at the moment
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
After I told everyone to lynch Pie if I am town, he didn't vote for me, despite the fact that he claims to be 100% sure I am scum. Interesting.
He is probably building a case and going to vote after he presents it. Like I did with Austin last game before everyone gas lit my opinion and then gave you credit for lynching him after he made a scum slip
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Responding to the post where you do vote savant.

That logic is actually phenomenol. Thanks for doing the work for me. It's very unlikely he is town 

unvote VTL Savant

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Go, on daddy's calling. After you lynch me, just remember to lynch Pie who is apparently "100% sure" I'm scum.

If you are town then it doesn't make pie scum. Don't be a silly bily
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
I will shoot pie if you self vote and turn out to be town
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
If all you experienced people could back me up on this. Cause the noobs go whichever way the wind blows.
I would just tell him what he wants to hear. We all have short memories here
WyIted
WyIted
Whoever makes post # 649 is gay
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Alright, I've read up on all the posts that have been made since I was last online, though I have to admit that I skimmed through some of the back-and-forth between Savant and Pie. If Savant is town, then he's tunneling hard on Pie. Again, I don't think this is necessarily a situation where one or the other must be scum. I'm not convinced Savant is mafia, but I think Pie's reasoning for suspecting him is pretty reasonable all things considered.

Right now, my PoE has it down to Earth, Luna, JoeBob, and Savant. Barney and Wylted are likely town due to their roles and I've been townreading Pie and Moozer. I guess we could push Luna or JoeBob for inactivity, but Savant is the only one in my pool who actually tilts scum for me. I'm not going to vote Earth this DP.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
I would just tell him what he wants to hear. We all have short memories here
That’s true, but it’s a bad precedent either way. I got burned when I did it on DDO. I’m not gonna throw like I did on DDO.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
Have I missed anyone? And I’ll be at a real computer in a little while to properly catch up and provide some reads.
I think you got everything
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
we just need to murder him as hard as we can as a lesson anyone. He stole a vote without scum reading the person he stole it from.and just for confirmation. If he is town there may have been a time to steal a vote of non scum if it prevented your own lynch or prevented the lynch of somebody you town read, but it's not good.

I remembernone time I did a similar thing as town. I was town but it was a commonly scummy role. I could silence a person. I remember drafterman scum read me so I silenced him to prove my role. I was insta lynched and while silent he still led my lynch.

Savant whether scum or town aligned needs to take his medicine. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I’m also moving Lunatic to null for this inactivity. Expected more from him. If Savant flips town, I’ll be far more suspicious of Lunatic tomorrow because he was the one who mentioned the Town v Town fight, which scum would definitely know.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
If you are leaving just vote for somebody before you go. Anybody but preferably savant

Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@AustinL0926
@WyIted
we just need to murder him as hard as we can as a lesson anyone.
I'm not into voting someone as revenge for a mishap, but like I said, Savant is at the top of my list regardless. If the town wants to lynch him, I'm fine with that.

Austin, can we have a vote tally?
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
im in car and my reception sucks but ok
Savants role does seem like a counter to WyIted, and while that isn’t much, it’s more than nothing
Vtl Savant
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
I will shoot pie if you self vote and turn out to be town
Deal

VTL Savant
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Alright, I guess we're lynching Savant then.

VTL Savant
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I’m also moving Lunatic to null for this inactivity. Expected more from him. If Savant flips town, I’ll be far more suspicious of Lunatic tomorrow because he was the one who mentioned the Town v Town fight, which scum would definitely know.

Sorry man Elden ring DLC just came out, I’ve been binging that with most of my free time. I’ll try to pick up the activity dp2
Lunatic
Lunatic
VTL pie though because that is horrible logic. Wtf I just re read that. He would vote me if savant flips town. Wtf lol