Author: ebuc

Total: 400
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Double_R
difference between a mistake and malice
have you ever been accused of malice when you intended no malice ?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Double_R
It is, by definition, when the money was spent in order to conceal information from the voters.
can you please post a link to that definition ?
You don’t need me to explain to you what “fraud” means, you are capable of googling that yourself.
we're not talking about "fraud" generally, nobody in this case was charged with general "fraud"

we're talking about the definition of "defrauding voters" that you presented

do you have a source for that definition

you know

the definition you presented
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@3RU7AL
Yes, your point?

we're talking about the definition of "defrauding voters"
So google “defraud” and then apply that to voters.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Double_R
we're talking about the definition of "defrauding voters"
So google “defraud” and then apply that to voters.
i tried that

but strangely

i can't seem to find

the definition you referenced
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@3RU7AL
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
the definition you referenced
Ok 3RU, however, it is on the internet cause others have stated such  irrespective of how easily it can found on the net.  Here is another way of stating it to aid in your understanding of lack moral integrity of the Trumpet

...Deceptive Election Practices and,

Voter Intimidation.  The Need for Voter Protection "

Protection from Trumpet and others like him.

Ergto defrauding the voter and the voter is being defrauded by deceptive practices occuring primarily with Trumpet and the Republican party.

The party of evangelicals primarily{?}.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc

there are tons of democrats who have "hidden information from voters"
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
there are tons of democrats who have "hidden information from voters"

Republicans are party of evangelicals.  Some prime mainstay evangelical groups comes out for Trump every election.

This following PEW site has a chart, that not that favorable for Trump.

1} ..." Among religious groups, White evangelical Protestants continue to have the most positive opinion of Trump. Overall, two-thirds of White evangelical Protestants say they have a favorable view of the former president, including 30% who have a very favorable opinion of him. "..

2} ..." Roughly half of White Catholics (51%) express positive views of Trump, as do 47% of White nonevangelical Protestants and 45% of Hispanic Protestants. "..

3} ..." But in every other U.S. religious group large enough to be analyzed in this survey, large majorities have unfavorable opinions of Trump, including:  
  • 88% of atheists
  • 82% of agnostics
  • 80% of Black Protestants
  • 79% of Jewish Americans "..

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
Among religious groups, White evangelical Protestants continue to have the most positive opinion of Trump
and what does this mean to you ?

are you suggesting we abolish democracy ?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
and what does this mean to you ?
3RU, it goes back to my comments of lack of moral integrity with evangelicals supporting the lack of moral integrity Trump

are you suggesting we abolish democracy ?
Huh? Where have I stated anything in this thread that suggests that. 

Post #366

." .Deceptive Election Practices and,

Voter Intimidation.  The Need for Voter Protection "....

Protection from Trumpet and others like him.

Ergo defrauding the voter and the voter is being defrauded by deceptive practices occuring primarily with Trumpet and the Republican party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..." Protestantism is the largest grouping of Christians in the United States, with its combined denominations collectively comprising about 43% of the country's population (or 141 million people) in 2019.[1] Other estimates suggest that 48.5% of the U.S. population (or 157 million people) is Protestant.[2] Simultaneously, this corresponds to around 20% of the world's total Protestant population. "...
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
democracy means anyone can vote for anyone for any reason they wish
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
democracy means anyone can vote for anyone for any reason they wish
3RU.P}lease share any statement by me where I suggest otherwise. You keep implying unknowns in regard to my comments, with no basis for you to do so.   ???

THere is a word/label for people who do that. Insinuations or some other synonym to the same. 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
3RU.P}lease share any statement by me where I suggest otherwise.
how do you propose we "fix" the "problem" of

Among religious groups, White evangelical Protestants continue to have the most positive opinion of Trump
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
how do you propose we "fix" the "problem" of
Most if not all issues begin we the truth be known. I just finnished watching the movie Dark Waters about DuPont knowingly putting toxin PFOA aka C8 in Teflon and exposing city of Parkersburg W. VA to this toxin in various ways over many years.

There made promises and reneged, so as to create delay delay delay in every way possible that lawyer{s} and townspeople would loose confidence in lawyers.

Remind me of Trumpet and primarily Republicans support of Trumpet tactics to delay, delay, delay findings of obvious truths, and any actions once the finding of  truth are found out.

Judge is decidedes the law or overstepping the law, a jury is judge of the truth. Correct or incorrect in their decission or lack of consensus

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
Most if not all issues begin we the truth be known.
i'm not convinced the people voting for trump care about "the truth"

i mean, they believe in a magical sky-daddy afterall

that's why i was asking if you want to abolish democracy
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Double_R
Yes, your point?
how did you manage to PROVE you had no malice ?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
i'm not convinced the people voting for trump care about "the truth"
Duh yeah you got that truth as most if not all of the MAGA Cult dont care and chose to remain ignornant of some truths regarding Trump.

i mean, they believe in a magical sky-daddy afterall
My friend state .. ignorant priviledged people "... and I hadnt thought of it that way, tho, I think he is correct.

that's why i was asking if you want to abolish democracy
Why would any want to abolish democracy. 

1} they dont, however, if they  are threatened by thugs ---ex brown shirts--  to do so,

2} they are mislead with false narratives,

3} there is too much chaos in their lives, and, if it takes a central figure, or laws to bring peace and order to peoples lives etc

Then there is the question of what percentages to be used in passing this that or the other.

Most probably think like me, that, if we have a boat of equally massed people, then, if 50% lean one way then the boat goes that way.

However, in our USA way of voting with electoral college, some states  --as a person in a boat--- have more mass than the other people.  Also money can buy votes.

“We have the best Congress money can buy.” –Mark Twain, Will Rogers or both stated that one.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@3RU7AL
how did you manage to PROVE you had no malice ?
I don’t have to, the burden of proof is on the person who claims there was malice, which in a criminal trial would be the prosecution. So the question is… how do you prove malice?

Answer: with the same evidence that we all use every single day of our lives to tell what the intentions of the people around us are.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Double_R
Answer: with the same evidence that we all use every single day of our lives to tell what the intentions of the people around us are.

shifting the burden of proof might seem like a good idea

but in the real world

it seems somewhat less convincing

to the person holding the grudge
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Double_R
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@3RU7AL
shifting the burden of proof might seem like a good idea
It’s not shifting, that’s how the burden of proof works to anyone who cares about logic and reason. Anyone who doesn’t care is not worth having a conversation with.

Not watching a 2+ hour video to figure out your point. If you have one please make it.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Double_R
It’s not shifting, that’s how the burden of proof works to anyone who cares about logic and reason. Anyone who doesn’t care is not worth having a conversation with.

do you think your co-workers and friends and family "care about logic and reason" ?

do you think judges and advocates and juries "care about logic and reason" ?

in my experience, every single individual believes "the other party" bears the burden-of-proof

simply telling them that you don't bear the burden-of-proof will certainly fail to convince them
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Double_R
Not watching a 2+ hour video to figure out your point. If you have one please make it.
timestamped directly to the part where a law professor explains exactly how the burden-of-proof works
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
However, in our USA way of voting with electoral college, some states  --as a person in a boat--- have more mass than the other people.  Also money can buy votes.
ok, do you have a proposal to perhaps REFORM democracy ?
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@3RU7AL
do you think your co-workers and friends and family "care about logic and reason" ?

do you think judges and advocates and juries "care about logic and reason" ?
I think most do, but many don’t. So what? I have no control over the irrationality of others. If you aren’t interested in being reasonable and making rational arguments I’m not interested in what you have to say.

in my experience, every single individual believes "the other party" bears the burden-of-proof
The burden of proof isn’t a matter of opinion. It falls onto the person who makes the claim, any other interpretation leads to incoherence and absurdity.

timestamped directly to the part where a law professor explains exactly how the burden-of-proof works
I watched 9 minutes in, he didn’t say a word about it. Try again. Or better yet, don’t. If you think there’s something I’m missing about the burden of proof just write it out in actual words so I can respond without wasting my time to figure out what you’re trying to point to as I’ve already done.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Double_R
I watched 9 minutes in, he didn’t say a word about it.
every single word he says relates to burden-of-proof

basically, if you don't say anything

the investigators have the burden-of-proof

but the second you open your goddamned mouth

you have the burden-of-proof
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Double_R
I think most do, but many don’t.
most will claim to

but they wouldn't know what an AXIOM was if it ripped their face off and twisted into a balloon animal
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Double_R
So what? I have no control over the irrationality of others. If you aren’t interested in being reasonable and making rational arguments I’m not interested in what you have to say.
good luck communicating with humans
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Double_R
The burden of proof isn’t a matter of opinion. It falls onto the person who makes the claim, any other interpretation leads to incoherence and absurdity.
both sides make claims that demand evidence in most if not all cases

the shimmering goal is to CONVINCE the other party
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@3RU7AL
basically, if you don't say anything

the investigators have the burden-of-proof

but the second you open your goddamned mouth

you have the burden-of-proof
The burden of proof is the obligation one has to substantiate the claim they are making. In a criminal trial if you want the jury to accept your claim then you have the burden to prove it. But as the defendant you also don’t need the jury to believe any of your claims, the prosecution still has to prove it’s case regardless of what you do or don’t say.

What does any of this have to do with our conversation? You asked me if I’ve even been accused of malice when there was none. What is your point?