Author: AustinL0926

Read-only
Total: 100
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
To be fair, I still wouldn't get any results given WF was nightkilled.
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@Vader
@ILikePie5
Yeah, I'm sorry, but I though Pie or Luna were scum, (still sorry about that), and if that were true, I would be #1 on their kill list because I was their main opponent. Also, I wasn't entirely sure that Vader was town, so I decided to go a bit softer and give them the "action untamperable" buff.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Moozer325
I did use my action. I protected myself, and made vader's action untamperable. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Moozer325
The problem is that Lunatic was buddying Pie before the out as an innocent child so it gives more cred. Plus I stated in 251 why I think Luna went onto him and he confirmed it. Scum wouldn’t actually roleblock themselves in this scenario and Luna accepted 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@AustinL0926
And this is why new players should be hydras with someone or have a mentor
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Earth
Anyway I'm the Controlable Cop. TLDR is that I can pick someone during the day and the next night they have the ability to 1x cop someone as their night action. However, if I am RB'd during the night, they get nothing. They get the results.
Well we know theres a miller, and we got supa confirming you were roleblocked, so I mean that's pretty concrete proof in my eyes you are town. 
Earth
Earth
It's probably Vader Luna tbh. 
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Vader
Yeah, that is fair. I wouldn't put him completely of the lynch list, but he's lower than some others.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
It's probably Vader Luna tbh. 
Nah Vader Moozer. Play has been atrocious all game
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Moozer325
Why did you choose vader to make his action untamperable?
Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
At least we agree on Vader.
Vader
Vader
I think it just has to be Moozer. Won’t vote now in case of somehow Luna Earth team or something along that lines but that’s where my vote is likely to be
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Earth
@ILikePie5
I see where you're coming from. By now, It's basically down to me, Vader, and Earth, so were just going to go around accusing the other two. I don't like this, but it's basically up to Pie and Luna who to lynch now.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Lunatic
Figured if he was telling the truth, it was the least I could do If the Mafia decided to tamper with his action. Besides, didn't really have anyone else better to use it one, I think?
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Gonna talk to town directly here but it has to be Moozer

Moozer was one of the last ones to make a claim and used his role on himself to avoid any type of counterclaim of someone. Town aka you’s game is in your hands. We just can’t mess up the lynch. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Moozer325
Figured if he was telling the truth, it was the least I could do If the Mafia decided to tamper with his action. Besides, didn't really have anyone else better to use it one, I think?
Could you have both given it to earth and protected him?
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Vader
@ILikePie5

Moozer was one of the last ones to make a claim
IDK if you mean role claim, or claim what happened last night, because I was the first to role claim, and I didn't claim what happened last night at first because I didn't see it!

I'm basically screwed here, but I'll make one last plea to Pie, who essentially holds the fate of the game in his hands (I don't like it, but it's true). I was the first to claim, and because of that, you would think I would claim to be a piece, right? It's chess Mafia, and we were all surprised at how little pieces there are, and how many game mechanics and things like that are roles, so If I was making a fake claim, I totally would have said bishop or something, especially because I hadn't seen what other people had said yet! My role (if you forgot, I'm a castling BTW) fits perfectly with the theme of the other ones that were claimed much after I made mine. You could say that the Mafia made their claims fit with mine, but only two of the claims are fake, and from the other ones we got, there is still a lack of pieces.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Lunatic
No, they had to be different
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Moozer325
 I was the first to claim, and because of that, you would think I would claim to be a piece, right? 
No actually, because the only person so far to claim a piece was a miller, so if anything that makes more sense to be a mafia claim. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
@Vader
@Moozer325
To avoid anything like what Barney did. May he rot in hell. Can yall exactly tell me what character and role you have. Like Barney was The Pin for character and Conditional Roleblocker for the role.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Character: The Elo Rating System
Role: Mathematician 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Character: The Elo Rating System
Role: Mathematician 
Thank you
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
no prob
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Character: Black pieces
Role: even night voyeur 
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
Character: Castling
Role: 1-shot Doctor-Strengthener (used)
Explanation: I choose one player as the king, and they get protected, and one player as the rook, and they get buffed. This makes sense because when you castle in chess, you protect the king, and develops the rook. I can only use it once, because you can only castle once per game.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Moozer325
Character: Castling
Role: 1-shot Doctor-Strengthener (used)
Explanation: I choose one player as the king, and they get protected, and one player as the rook, and they get buffed. I can only use it once, because you can only castle once per game.

Bro This sounds way different then when you first described it.

"I'll suppose I'll be honest. I'm a castling, I can use my ability once to protect one piece (king), and make one piece's next moves untamperable (rook)."

There was debate in the day phase several times as to what your role actually was. Why didnt you just say doc strengthener to begin with?
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Lunatic
Mostly because I wasn’t well versed in the “lingo”, but I think what I said has remained constant the whole time. How was what I said different from a one-shot doctor/strengthener?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Moozer325
Mostly because I wasn’t well versed in the “lingo”, but I think what I said has remained constant the whole time. How was what I said different from a one-shot doctor/strengthener?
Barney and whiteflame had listed you as the wrong role several times the last few phases and you never corrected them. I had kind of guessed that you were more what your now saying but it was needless confusion. And what do you mean lingo? Does your role pm not list you as a doctor/strengthener?

Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
Character: Stockfish
Role: Controllable Cop
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth