Read-only
Total: 512
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
@AustinL0926
I'm not going to pretend I have a good understanding of the theme. At best, what I have is a conception of who many of characters are likely to be in this game based on what little I've read on the subject. I'd say most of my analysis of the game so far has to do with the mechanics rather than the theme, but I am trying to pick it up where I can.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Yeah I don’t really know much about the theme either other than what I read about recently on BKs character (apparently she made a wish for wealth based on growing up poor but it was like a monkey paw curse) which seems to align with the millionaire thing.

Considering how deep into the wiki I had to read to get to that part makes me buy the claim a little bit though. Unless of course pie have the fake claim, but yeah I don’t see someone unfamiliar with the theme and mafia as a whole putting that together.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
I can concede that maybe that's how play at town. I just think you've uncharacteristically pushy than what I've personally seen (ofc granted this is obviously been years since I've had a full game), but fmpov it's different from I remember. I may take a look back at these games later today once I finished my school work
I'll admit I'm leaving my reasoning for why I'm buying specific character claims out of my explanations so far. I don't view the role (Millionaire) as sus on its face. I didn't view the Prophet role as sus. I viewed the existence of a Prophet with a fake claim as sus.
But this is the problem. Why do you not see this role as sus at face. Maybe I missed it but it makes no sense to me. For someone to view an existence of a Prophet as 3p with a fake claim as sus compared to Millionaire that has effectively no use. We also know that Pie hadn't given a fake claim in the past 2 (thought he has a history and a mod psyche debate is brutal).
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
I'll admit I'm leaving my reasoning for why I'm buying specific character claims out of my explanations so far. I don't view the role (Millionaire) as sus on its face. I didn't view the Prophet role as sus. I viewed the existence of a Prophet with a fake claim as sus.
It really isn't that hard. I honestly wasn't familiar with The Ultimate Fighter TV Show and I still came up with a comprehensive list of characters and came up with a justification for the role. I used to do this even during older games that you can look at... If someone invests the time they can do that. And also BK is not necessarily "new." Granted he hasn't adjusted to the game fully but I think he has the mental capacity to find a fakeclaim
Vader
Vader
I'll give my full reads at the moment. My read changes on whiteflame from slight scum to FoS because I could be wrong about behaviors but once I fully read tonight, I will make the final decision

Scum

Slight Scum
Best.Korea (role + defensiveness)

FoS
whiteflame (slight scum potential)
Greyparrot (lean null more)

Null
anyone not listed

Slight Town
Austin
Luna

Lean Town

Town
Vader
Vader
-->
@JoeBob
As for some people, I saw JoeBob post in the april fools sign ups 15 minutes ago but hasn't contributed here

VTL JoeBob
Vader
Vader
Btw FoS on JoeBob for evident lurking
Vader
Vader
Any others on null are either
1. I don't have a good read
2. Inactive / hasn't chatted enough
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
VTL JOE
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
But this is the problem. Why do you not see this role as sus at face. Maybe I missed it but it makes no sense to me. For someone to view an existence of a Prophet as 3p with a fake claim as sus compared to Millionaire that has effectively no use. We also know that Pie hadn't given a fake claim in the past 2 (thought he has a history and a mod psyche debate is brutal).
I gave very specific reasoning as to why I sussed the Prophet claim. It had nothing to do with the reality of what a Prophet is - it had everything to do with the nature of his fake claim and... just the fact that it exists. I similarly don't sus the Millionaire claim for what it is. 
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Vader
Yea I’m clearly lurking because I’m not spending every waking second on this forum. Gotcha.

What do you even want me to add?
Vader
Vader
-->
@JoeBob
Neither do I as shown through my inactivity through 2-7. But you are just actively lurking around in the forum doing nothing and contributing nothing besides being dead weight. Give us your reads, thoughts, and analytics, etc.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@JoeBob
FoS just means finger of suspicion, it means that someone has noted you as possible scum. It doesn't mean they actually think you are scum.

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@JoeBob
Do you have any reads on people? So far we've gone through GP and BK. What about WF?
Vader
Vader
Gonna respond more later. Gotta catch my bus and eat dinner
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@AustinL0926
I’m looking at him as scum. When I was his scum last game he seemed to be playing differently than he is now. As for everyone else…. I get lost in the seas of paragraphs so that’s when I loose track.
JoeBob
JoeBob
No no no
Not scum t
Town
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@JoeBob
Could you elaborate
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Official Vote Count:

JoeBob (2/6) - Vader, Grey
Best Korea (1/6) - Earth
Vader (1/6) - Wylted
Greyparrot (1/6) - Best Korea

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@AustinL0926
I think WF is town. His playstyle is seeming to be different than when I was his scum partner. He is much more engaged in the conversation.
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
My brain let me down and I signed up for two games at once.

While I know some idgits think it's anti-town to help each other with information, I'd very much appreciate it if I were not the only one periodically updating the dashboard...

Dashboard
PLAYER               ROLE          CHAR    DP1    NP1
1. Barney
2. Lunatic
3. Austin
4. Whiteflame
5. Best Korea     Item Giver     ???
6. JoeBob
7. Earth
9. Wylted
10. Vader
TP. Greyparrot    Prophet      Octavian

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
While I know some idgits think it's anti-town to help each other with information, I'd very much appreciate it if I were not the only one periodically updating the dashboard...

I usually keep claims lists myself. Havent had a chance to update one yet but I will. Probably in a different format than yours though
WyIted
WyIted
Guys TP hunting is what I do when I am scum to look like I am scum hunting, that and doctor hunting. lets get a claim of some sort from vader and no lynch
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@WyIted
I disagree, I think we should wait until at after N1, so we have more information to determine if inactives like Vader are likely lying
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Barney
Updated.

Dashboard
PLAYER               ROLE          CHAR    DP1    NP1
1. Barney
2. Lunatic
3. Austin
4. Whiteflame
5. Best Korea     Millionaire     Hazel Levesque
6. JoeBob
7. Earth
9. Wylted
10. Vader
TP. Greyparrot    Prophet      Octavian

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Barney
I tried to but failed. How do you get a link for a specific post?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@JoeBob
You click on the number of the post in the top right. That’s a link that directs you to that post.
Barney
Barney
-->
@JoeBob
The post number by it has a link inside it: E.g., #266

Either are fine. I like the second because by just hovering the mouse over it, I get a decent amount of information.
Barney
Barney
-->
@whiteflame
Most appreciated!
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame