Poll: 56% of people say Biden wants to jail Trump in order to win an election.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 125
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
You wouldn't have to keep repeating yourself if they didn't keep ignoring you.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Yep
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
@ADreamOfLiberty
Apparently post 88 doesn't exist. MAGA cultism seems to run so deep it literally renders inconvenient imagery invisible.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
He returned the documents as soon as he discovered them when no one was even looking for them.
If he thought they were his, why would he 'return them' without being asked?

Genuis? (Yes this is a gotcha, shouldn't even have to be said it's so obvious, you've been 'got')

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Yep. Now here comes the context magic where Biden did not say what he actually said.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Listen just because he uses the same words as a right-triber does not mean he should be held to the meaning of those words. It's intent that matters and clearly since Biden is neither orange nor red hatted his intent is pure. When he told a room full of reporters that he did not share classified material with his ghostwriter, that wasn't lying because only a bad guy lies. How can orangeman and Biden be bad at the same time? Impossible.

That about sum up the context?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
It's more nuanced than that. Since Bidenmangood, we know he had no ill intent, and because Orangemanbad, we know Trump intends evil.
It's basic logic even a 7 year old can follow.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
If he thought they were his, why would he 'return them' without being asked?
The documents he believed were his are not the same documents he initially returned. After discovering that he had documents he wasn't supposed to have, he opened up his home and offices to investigators to comb through every corner to make sure there was nothing left. That's when the issue over his handwritten notes came up.

And even if that were not the case... The FBI did not come to him, he came to them (which was my point). He didn't order his documents moved from one location to another to evade detection. He didn't order his attorneys to lie and say they gave them all back while he continued to stash them by the box load. He didn't order his staff to delete and destroy the evidence of their whereabouts.

The fact that you guys can't tell the difference between these night and day scenarios is the greatest example I've seen yet of how MAGA cultism rots the brain. Second best is the complete and total wipeout from the mind of how basic language and communication works, like this gem...

Listen just because he uses the same words as a right-triber does not mean he should be held to the meaning of those words.
Yeah, words can be used in many different ways. That's why the word context exists, I'm sorry if you missed that lesson in third grade.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
The FBI did not come to him, he came to them
Bullshit.

They (the deep state) realized that Biden was the obvious target of a counter-attack and got ahead of it. The timing allows no other conclusion.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
They (the deep state) realized that Biden was the obvious target of a counter-attack and got ahead of it. The timing allows no other conclusion.
This is just full blown conspiracy theory nonsense.

Timing? Trump was being investigated for his blatant mishandling of classified documents and obstruction. Nothing about that says 'they're coming for Biden next'.

Second, I thought Biden was the mastermind weaponizing the DOJ against Trump? Now he's the target? How does that work?

Third, even if Biden was the next target that would still be irrelevant. Biden cooperated. Trump obstructed. Cooperation =/= Obstruction.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I like how Biden asserting he had done nothing wrong is interpreted as "Cooperating"
FLRW
FLRW

Vladimir Putin Is Worth $200 Billion, how much is he paying Trump to run for President?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Probably zero since he publicly supported Biden for free.

Although it is possible Biden fundraised to pay Putin to support him.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
I like how Biden asserting he had done nothing wrong is interpreted as "Cooperating"
I don't think anyone is cooperating until I threaten associates with a decade in prison if they don't blame it on the guy I'm politically targeting.

Like this ghostwriter, much has he been threatened with to say Biden told him to lie?

Who moved his boxes from the garage? I bet they did that to "obstruct" the FBI.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
Timing? Trump was being investigated for his blatant mishandling of classified documents and obstruction. Nothing about that says 'they're coming for Biden next'.
Draw a timeline to scale. Maybe in a pie chart like this:

Now notice all the years Biden didn't give back the classified material. Then notice how he "discovered" (November 2, 2022) some right after they started going after Trump for this (totally made up) crime (Feb. 9, 2022: The National Archives refers the matter to the Justice Department).

Also notice the decades between Trump committing all these NY "Crimes" and anyone going after him.

All of this stuff is like the 2MY of human existence on that pie chart. It all happened at once despite the claimed causes existing for much much longer.

LOGIC DICTATES that the true cause is recent.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Now notice all the years Biden didn't give back the classified material. Then notice how he "discovered" (November 2, 2022) some right after they started going after Trump for this (totally made up) crime (Feb. 9, 2022: The National Archives refers the matter to the Justice Department).
When the entire country is talking about how the idiot who used to be our president was withholding classified documents to the point they needed a search warrant to get them back, it isn't surprising in the least that it would cause others to look around and say "I don't have any of those do I?". Notice how Mike Pence also had classified documents, was he also the next target of the deep state? 

And I love how lying to federal investigators is to you, a "made up crime". You're hilarious.

Also notice the decades between Trump committing all these NY "Crimes" and anyone going after him.
Yeah and you don't have to make up tin foil hat conspiracy theories to explain it. It's a lot harder to commit crimes without getting caught when the evidence of your crimes is published on the front page of the New York Times. Turns out that when you decide to run for president and especially when you base your entire claim to fame on your business record, people are going to pay very close attention to your business record.

So yes we agree, the cause is recent.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
When the entire country is talking about how the idiot who used to be our president was withholding classified documents to the point they needed a search warrant to get them back, it isn't surprising in the least that it would cause others to look around and say "I don't have any of those do I?"
So getting ahead of it because they realized the "law" just changed.

And I love how lying to federal investigators is to you, a "made up crime". You're hilarious.
I don't care about that fluff, amounts to "resisting arrest" on an unlawful arrest.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
It's kinda funny that Biden's last hope is to actually win the election legitimately.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
It's also clear that actually beating Trump is a secondary concern for the DNC.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
So getting ahead of it because they realized the "law" just changed.
No, paying closer attention to something they might not have concerned themselves with before. That's what happens when a story makes national headlines. Shocker I know.

I don't care about that fluff, amounts to "resisting arrest" on an unlawful arrest.
Declaring an arrest unlawful doesn't make it unlawful. If Trump had a legal argument he would be making it, he doesn't, that's why he has to play these delay games.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
It's kinda funny that Biden's last hope is to actually win the election legitimately.
Yeah, really funny that the American people won't get to see the full evidence showing how Trump mishandled classified documents and tried to subvert democracy before deciding whether to make him president again.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
That's OK, when Trump weaponizes the government to control the media, then the public will be able to see his side.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
Declaring an arrest unlawful doesn't make it unlawful. If Trump had a legal argument he would be making it
A legal argument being rejected doesn't mean it was wrong. Also there are still plenty of legal arguments to make and from the jury instruction guidance the current judge (who will doubtless be appealed until jack smith is dumped on the sidewalk) seems to think that she should actually read the contents of the law instead of checking in with MSNBC.

This seems to have led her to the absurd conclusion that Reagan, Clinton, and Obama didn't steal classified material due to something about them being presidents and the presidential records act letting them decide what is theirs and what isn't.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
This seems to have led her to the absurd conclusion that Reagan, Clinton, and Obama didn't steal classified material due to something about them being presidents and the presidential records act letting them decide what is theirs and what isn't.
The presidential records act doesn't give president's the power to decide what belongs to them and what belongs to the government, it's literally the opposite. The entire point was to restrict that perceived power as a response to the Watergate fiasco and the threat that Nixon would have just declared the tapes to be his personal property.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
That's OK, when Trump weaponizes the government to control the media, then the public will be able to see his side.
Putin will be so proud.

If Trump had a side to the story other than his obvious guilt he would not be spending all of his energy trying to ensure no one ever gets to see it.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
The presidential records act doesn't give president's the power to decide what belongs to them and what belongs to the government, it's literally the opposite. The entire point was to restrict that perceived power as a response to the Watergate fiasco and the threat that Nixon would have just declared the tapes to be his personal property.
Funny that you think it's not judges who decide these things <- sarcasm, your own words

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
Putin will be so proud.
Well Putin is way more popular that Trump. He keeps winning elections over and over again. We don't doubt elections without hard proof you know!

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Putin will be so proud.

Your concession is noted. Reducto ad Putin
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Well Putin is way more popular that Trump. He keeps winning elections over and over again. We don't doubt elections without hard proof you know!
Putin had internal polling at 60% while Trump was in office. He hit an all time high of 87% under Biden.

Putin's public endorsement of Biden seems strangely accurate.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
If you had actually bothered to pay attention to anything I've argued (you haven't) you would understand this.

We accept representation as the default until given a reason not to.

The fact that everyone who opposes Putin just so happens to fall out of a window would be an example of such a reason.

This isn't complicated.