Once Again, Fighting Abortion

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 206
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Mineral-laden water emerging from a hydrothermal vent on the Niua underwater volcano in the Lau Basin, southwest Pacific Ocean. The microorganisms that live near such plumes have led some scientists to suggest them as the birthplaces of Earth's first life forms. Let's keep things in prospective.
Life is an accident.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
As a pro-life guy, who doesn't want anyone to get abortions, then, what is your solution to unwanted pregnancy? I presume you're not big on social programs like food stamps and welfare and housing assistance as it is today. Would I be wrong that you'd be against expanding these programs to support the number of unintended babies that lack of abortion must inevitably lead to? I don't mean just increasing the amount of government funding that goes into these programs, but you'd also need to invent new programs. Like 100% subsidized day care for the children of parents who can't afford it, let's say. Nothing luxurious, but proper preschools for kids whose single parent has to go to work. Would you vote for that?

What about 100% government funded medical care for the child for its first five years of life, when a child absolutely needs professional medical supervision in the early stages of development? Ready to say an enthusiastic yes to that, vote for it, then have your paycheck taxed (well, your parents' paycheck, you're still a kid) to do it? I'm sure the answer is yes, look at all the babies you saved, you must want them to have a long and healthy and fulfilling life!

Bah, maybe that's too expensive, those two things, right? Let's try a cheaper alternative. First, you'd have to support a completely medically accurate and fulsome curriculum of sex education, from about 10 years old. Why there? Because puberty and all those Satanic urges are right around the corner for almost all children. They ought to go into the battle well armed, right? Doesn't seem so bad, right? Well, unfortunately, many of these kids are going to start experimenting sexually early on. Are you willing to put taxpayer funded condoms in every school nurse's office, which children can take without telling their parents? I know you want mom and dad to know that their daughter is curious about giving a blow job, and once she gets a taste of that sweet dick, she might want to hop on it and give that a whirl, but most kids don't tell their parents, and, shockingly, STILL DO IT WITH THEIR PEERS. So telling their parents becomes an obstacle to them using the free birth control you offer, and uh oh, we still have a bunch of unintended pregnancies. 

Would you offer government subsidy for IUD's regardless of income status and age provided you're at the age of reprodution? So any female who's had her first period can say "Just to be safe, I'm going to get an IUD because I don't want to have a child." And the government pays for it? They're inexpensive compared to welfare for 18 years, right? And the government buying power probably makes them even cheaper. Sure, some kids might not tell their parents they need an IUD, but those kids might be able to tell their partner to go get some of the rubbers from the nurse's office. 

What's your solution? 
FLRW
FLRW

Oct 22, 2023 — A baby girl 'born with three heads' because of an unknown medical condition has baffled medics in India. 
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@zedvictor4
How can you conclude that one mass containing life has more significance than another.
Here rests the United State Constitutional issue. For years people have settled for only having a criminal law regulating pregnancy. The people have not the added benefit of a United State Constitutional Right as law describing the connections already made by the known justification of lethal force when separating pregnancy from birth. That reason known by the people was the delivery of posterity of a nation by the expected mother may cost the people her life upon its deliverance or before the crossing of a boarder into that nation.

The legal issues of abortion as aticles of criminal legilsation and the writing of Articles of United States Constitutional Right are two completly different principles of political expectation made by the people, for the people.

Is the boarder part of the women’s body? No, it is airspace which is not part of the women’s body.  As far as criminal legislationof law is the inuendo of abortion the best connection to be made with established justice as criminal law? What is the official order to abort stopping, who is it being given to, and why, who is following the order? 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@John_C_87
Well, I don't quite follow John_C.

Though I was actually challenging the author to explain what life was, so that we could establish a fundamental starting point to the issue of abortion.

I wasn't questioning the potential and status of a fused gamete.

Law is established by a subjective authority, not necessarily with total regard to all the factors that affect not only species procreation, but also life as a universal principle outside the remit of human authority. 
hey-yo
Debates: 25
hey-yo
-->
@FLRW

How many person(s) is Brittany and Hensel?
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@zedvictor4
Is that explained earlier?
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@FLRW
Life is an accident. How does this develop perspective?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@hey-yo
Where?

I remember the author describing what a life was.

But not explaining what life was.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@hey-yo

Life has no meaning. I don't know why the poor (worth less than $300 million) even want to live.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Human life begins at conception and should be treated as such.

Agreed that is well documented fact. So what? ? ?  Keep your nose out of pregnant womans bodily business.

The egg and sperm are both live sex cells before fertilization of the egg. Another well documented fact.

The fetus that presides in the womb of a mother, is in no way part of the mother's body no matter what way you spin it.

This is nutter talk.  Do I really have to go through the list of well documented facts as well as rather simple, logic, common sense truths that fetus is part  of pregnant woman ergo and organism of the pregnant woman for the duration of gestation and until ublicord is cut and the fetus/baby has taken its firt inspiriting breath of air? ? ?

Abortion is 98% of the time never medically necessary for a woman's health.

Abortion is the right of the pregnant woman who was given the gift of sperm from a male donor.  All others need to keep their noses out of the pregnant womans bodily business.  YFL, do you understand this rather simple concept or are you another Tuberville nutter? ? ?

I think it is extremely important, as mature as we are, to talk about sex, and its effects on people.

Yet nutters on right have been fighting public sex education for young adults for since public education has existed, is my best guess.  8 billion and rising humans on Earth is another well doucmented fact.

If an individual is scared of the possibility of getting pregnant, then they shouldn’t involve themselves in sexual relations, because no matter how much protection you give yourself, having sexual relations is by definition is consenting to the possibility of pregnancy. Just as you would get into your car, but you don’t want to crash, when you enter that car, you are consenting to the possibility of getting into a wreck. One of the ways you can defend yourself from getting an abortion, is by being smart about who you sleep with.

Ha, easier said than done fellow  human. After thirst food and maybe shelter, is does there exist any stronger genetic drive/desire then orgasm an human connection on intimate levels. And these days it is easy to take a pill to prevent or abort soon after.  And I bet you and other nutters oppose these pills also. Can you answer truthfully? ? ?

I gotta go
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@zedvictor4
Though I was actually challenging the author to explain what life was, so that we could establish a fundamental starting point to the issue of abortion.
Why? You are acting as though criminal abortion had been legislated as a United States Constitutional Right. It hasn't yet been written as a right, abortion has only ever been explained to have a alibi in criminal law, and we the people are expected to legally self-represent as our own legal council before State and federal legislation in this matter. 

Law is established by a subjective authority, not necessarily with total regard to all the factors that affect not only species procreation, but also life as a universal principle outside the remit of human authority. 
Some laws are never written and voted on at all and we are talking about a process of immigration in the American Constitution described with birth. Criminal law is not the only law a state, the federal government, and the people can use when legislating an attempt at a perfect connection to established justice set as a common defense by preamble. There are five kinds of Law taking place globally Criminal, Civil, United State Constitutional, Constitutional, and Marial law. We are to answer the question of why is there not a United State inside the American Constitution that can describe the end result of birth all women who are or may become pregnant share. This is the state of the union with established justice that is of concern for it has not be written or ratified as Constitutional right. 

In order to describe a 1st Amendment grievance as a United State Constitutional right the wording must reflect the principles of a more perfect United State ConstitutionalRight. Abortion Vs. Female-specific amputation. Female-specific amputation is a United States Constitutional right uniting all fertile women in a united state described as right, unlike abort that describes both written plus verbal command made on an act of lethal force we the people have no background knowledge on. Triggering an emotional response by the people and failing in maintaining a ensure tranquility with its connection to established justice.

Well, I don't quite follow John_C.
There are multiple issues which have become tangled with Constitutional injustice here not one. Why there is a tangle in constitutional law is we have been trying to write Constitutional right with criminal law. Again, this is a state of the union.

I am to address agrievance with abortion in a United States Constitutional way when I am to make attempt to defend, preserve and protect it as an Article of Constitutional Law.I am acting as an unelected President of the United States of America. Abortion’s connection to established justice is less perfect than the term pregnancy abortion, is this not right, is this not, correct? A Criminal law that describes only aborting something is not a whole truth made against a person when the crime is ordering an act of lethal force. As an acting President I can call as witness a female to act as I to be a Presadera. A fertile woman who isheld to the same level of American Constitutional obligation without prejudice. "All men are created equal by their creator as all women are created equal by their creator." We are in some way born and we are someway killed, be it natural or not.

hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@FLRW
You are saying your life has no meaning? 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@hey-yo

Yes, the same as my 7 year old cousin that died from cancer.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
@hey-yo
If meaning and purpose are synonyms, then the only meaning or purpose life has, is that meaning or purposed that humans apply to it.

Universe ---and Universe as God---  has no purpose, other than the purpose/meaning that humans apply to it.

Humans have functions that other animals have to lesser degrees of complexity and that access to Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts and ego/i.

And is because of the access to Meta-space, that humans concoct morals and discover physical laws and cosmic principles, as well many other discoveries that other animals have little to know knowledge or Meta-space concepts of. Ex planet pluto, Uranus, or other stars etc.

The nutters need to stop fighting a pregnant womans right to bodily autonomy, unless that pregnants womans are directly harming them in some way that is of significant validity. Government assisted family planning etc does not have significant validity in regards to the nutters ---an all othters---  amount of taxes they contribute. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@hey-yo

At what age do you tell a child that they are going to eventually die to support evolution?
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@FLRW
This concept for no meaning, in your opinion, does that mean we have no value either? 

Does your cousin's parents think their child's life had no meaning or value? 

Is this how your parent's look at you? 

At what age do you tell a child that they are going to eventually die to support evolution?

I dont know what you are talking about. Our deaths do not support or help evolution.  

As for what age to tell a child about death depends on maturity and situation. Some 7 year olds can handle it while some cant. 

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@hey-yo

The late evolutionary biologist, Stephen Jay Gould, noted that death is one of the drivers of evolutionIf organisms didn't die… There would be no evolution.

Life is an accident on Earth. We are the only living species in the Universe.
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@FLRW
1. Considering that one can not die without living - that puts an apparent meaning to life: To continue to live and then die to support evolution. 

2. I disagree with such sentiment so I question the logic. What support/help did dieing from cancer give to evolution? Any genetics that one may have that leads to cancer will still populate as cancer occurs when our cells fail to replicate rna/dna with 100% accuracy. 

This is influenced by more than just genetics - giving an always changing environment we can not adapt to. Meaning we always will have cancer.  There is no support. 

3. I noticed the other questions were not answered. My follow up would have been as follows. 

A. ) is this concept for meaningless objective or subjective. 

B.) Why are we so certain there is no meaning? Even in chaos and random events there can occur meaning. That is how we can feel sadness or happiness in response to an event or life in general. 

4. I see a danger to approach this debate as "life has no meaning," because the prominent individuals (the average in other words) who come to this conclusion face depression. Depression is known to obscure our vision and intellect. 

I suggest to those who feel as such to seek help. 

How can we use a concept that stems from depression, an abnormailty to bodily health, as a basis for reality? 
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@ebuc
1. I dont know if those words are synonyms. 

Universe ---and Universe as God---  has no purpose, other than the purpose/meaning that humans apply to it. 
Then there is meaning? 

3. concoct morals 
How do we know humans concoct morals instead of discovered morals in same way we discover meta physics? 

We can see our "morals" in infants and toddlers before they are taught right or wrong. Likewise every society pertains some concept to their existence.  Which gives evidence to our desire to seek morals. 

4. There is no sound argument for bodily autonomy. This concept fails when we see numberous laws supported by anti & pro abortionists alike, that restrict bodily autonomy. 

Just as you have stated. If the woman hurts herself then she should be stopped. Likewise, if a woman hurts another - then she should be stopped. 

That is why the arguenents for abortion on average attack the humanity in pre born humans as well as some concept for rights

And yet we can not proove there is any concept for "right to bodily autonomy" that does not stop or cease to exist due to some other condition. 

On the contrary. A right to life extends across the board and is the most just concept. 
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@ebuc
This is nutter talk.  Do I really have to go through the list of well documented facts as well as rather simple, logic, common sense truths that fetus is part  of pregnant woman ergo and organism of the pregnant woman for the duration of gestation and until ublicord is cut and the fetus/baby has taken its firt inspiriting breath of air? ? ?

1. Please do provide evidence. 
The fetus is not a part of the woman in the way her organs are. That's illogical. 

That is like saying conjoined twins are not 2 bodies joined together but 1 body in whole. 

Being attached does not qualify as a portion of. 

The very use of the term organism implies that a fetus/embryo is not a part of the mother. 

The education system in place is being disputed " by the right" because they disagree with practicality and purpose behind existing systems. A part to this includes gender identity. Otherwise the concept to have sex education is generally/on average supported.  
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@FLRW
The microorganisms that live near such plumes have led some scientists to suggest them as the birthplaces of Earth's first life forms.
Then why ain't I lava-proof?

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@John_C_87
Everything that occurs within a universe at any given moment is naturally occurring.

And for sure we live for a comparatively short period and then we die.

And I acknowledge that your interest concerns the establishment of social principles and social law. Whereas my views on contentious issues such as abortion have a tendency to be broader and more philosophical.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@zedvictor4
And I acknowledge that your interest concerns the establishment of social principles and social law. Whereas my views on contentious issues such as abortion have a tendency to be broader and more philosophical.
My interest is in legal criminal law, illegal criminal law, why and how criminal law is or may be illegal. For all the so-called application of the freedom of speech throughout American history in protest of criminally enforcing abortion nothing has been done in the writing of United States Constitutional Right by portesters as common defense. As a flaw of the people in writing United States Constitutional Right, the protesters have attack American constitution and 1st Amendment instead it's that simple. 

Everything that occurs within a universe at any given moment is naturally occurring.

Not when itcomes to lethal force. Not when it comes to the assignment of ambassador to achild at a certain age withing American United States Constitution the factsand order of truth introduced by preamble are not naturally occurring. TheUnited States Constitutional right of female-specific amputation does notdepend on the understanding of life it starts at the beginning of life itselfthe creation of the human egg by the mother. The child is beyond the reach ofcriminal law due to age not United States Constitutional law as it is Americanconstitutional law that describes American's posterity, not the worldsdemocracy unless it adopts a United State Constitution itself.

And for sure we live for a comparatively short period and then we die.
 Our creator in pregnancy abortion as basic fact and whole truth nothing but truthis all our lives rests between both life and death. Constitutional posterity dies before conception consistently in established justice, there are no criminal laws that a women must become pregnant and can be found guilty of not providing a nation with posterity, then not contributing to the posterity of America. Motive for the crime of not enforcing and established connection in writing with United States Constitutional Right is simple, the equal enforcement of right meant that a women could never legal be President of America and the democratic majority had no idea of how to establish a United right as law to address that state of the union.

All men being held as created as equal before established justice by an unbroken Constitutional preamble, 1st Amendment or united state of both, sexual discrimination is an article of only criminal law. Can all women be held equal by their creator like men free of all prejudice. Yes, all women can be titled Presadera dissolving all prejudice, saying only all women who work to preserve, protect, and defend United States Constitutional Right and not just women who enforce criminal law with the hopes of being appointed as an executive officer can be Presadera, then by order of law this group becomes one women by vote to the executive office, "She" as the one Presadera who sits on behalf of all women before American United States Constitutional Right. Pregnancy abortion in principle is only an attempt to have all women sit before criminal law as one of two things right and wrong. Is it not the more perfect union holding women to established justice in away which is only inalienable right?                                               
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Public-Choice
Well said.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@hey-yo

See:  Humans May Be the Only Intelligent Life in the Universe, If Evolution Has Anything to Say

hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@FLRW
May you help explain relevancy? 

One may use this to support  there is meaning to life and increases its importance or value. 

I do not think that was your intent
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@hey-yo
May you help explain relevancy? 

Please allow me.Criminal law does not have the intelligence to describe itself as constitutional or a perfect united state of right with/to established justice, for, with, we the people. It only makes a connection to crime temporary or permanent for,with, we the people.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@hey-yo

Good news for nihilists? Life is meaningless after all, say philosophers

hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@FLRW
Why post something that gives no context to this thread? 

If this is intended to support the idea that abortion should be legal because there is mo meaning to life - it fails to be any support because "life has no meaning" can include to an absence in meaning for the woman. 

There are no "rights," no bodily autonomy, etc. no sympathy. No ease to stress or what ever because there is no meaning to anyone's life. 
making abortion illegal is ok. 

If the provided article is to be evidence that "there is no meaning to life," then it fails at that too. The article fails to support the idea because it does not give any evidence for its own logic or position. 

The only thing this article provides is circular readoning and some person's actions to argue for nihilism.. 
We get a summary of their opinion. 

The history they describe in one paragraph is one sided at best. Many other parts gives  assumptions.