Blacks far more likely to commit crimes against Whites and Hispanics than the inverse

Author: Kaitlyn

Total: 185
Kaitlyn
Debates: 0
Kaitlyn
-->
@Best.Korea
If helping blacks is relevant to you, then tell us how to help black people
CRISPR
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Do you want voting privileges to judge on debates? 

There will be socio-cultural debates coming up in the next 2-3 weeks you might be interested in following. 
I might have a quick read but I doubt I'll time to do a full vote. So, I don't really care if I have voting privileges.

Best.Korea
Debates: 347
Best.Korea
-->
@Kaitlyn
CRISPR
I will take that as a concession.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Best.Korea
CRISPR
I will take that as a concession.
Then perhaps you need CRISPR, too.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Kaitlyn
Thats what you got to help black people?

I thought you were gonna say something like reparations, so that you pay them compensation for the crimes your ancestors committed against them.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Best.Korea
I thought you were gonna say something like reparations, so that you pay them compensation for the crimes your ancestors committed against them.
2/10 troll; trying too hard. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Kaitlyn
This is why I say women should not be allowed to have an opinion.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Best.Korea
What's the matter, Best.Korea? Are you upset that I slammed your arguments down in your Benatar thread, and you failed to do anything about it? Did you steam when you weren't able to offer any counterargument there, and I called that out in front of everyone? Did "I'll take that as a concession" get you so bent out of shape that you decided to come here to try and get under my skin, too?

I owned you in that thread and everyone saw it. You folded like a cheap suit and offered far less resistance than everyone expected of you. Absolutely pathetic.

Why don't you log off this site for a bit so that your bright red face can settle back to normal, loser?
Vegasgiants
Debates: 4
Vegasgiants
The poor, urban, low intelligence,  unemployed, and poorly educated also commit the most crimes

You just seem to focus on race for some reason 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Vegasgiants
The poor, urban, low intelligence,  unemployed, and poorly educated also commit the most crimes

You just seem to focus on race for some reason 
Race predicts crime better than all of those.

That's the reason :)
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Kaitlyn
Well, you sure seem angry at me for some reason.

Also emotions =/= logic.

Women often mistake those two.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Kaitlyn
I would need to see proof for that claim

Income is likely the highest predictor
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, you sure seem angry at me for some reason.

Also emotions =/= logic.

Women often mistake those two.
You repeated the words I said to you in your Benatar thread, trying to use them against me. I am obviously living rent-free in your head. It's amusing those words upset you that much.

Too proud to admit it? Everyone can see it xD
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Vegasgiants
I would need to see proof for that claim
This is also rich coming from someone who rattles off this with literally zero evidence: "The poor, urban, low intelligence,  unemployed, and poorly educated also commit the most crimes".

Anyway, it's a big write-up that goes well beyond the scope of this thread. In super short paraphrasing, you can look at facts like (1) Rich Black kids are more likely to go to prison than poor White kids Race, Wealth and Incarceration: Results from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth | SpringerLink , (2) Blacks have lower IQ than most other racial groups (and IQ is mostly genetic), (3) Blacks have lower self-control than other racial groups A gradient of childhood self-control predicts health, wealth, and public safety (pnas.org) , (4) Blacks have higher testosterone (and higher testosterone is linked to aggression and crime) Racial variation in sex steroid hormone concentration in black and white men: a meta‐analysis (wiley.com) , (5) The MAO-A Gene (Warrior Gene -- linked to crime) and the different frequencies in which races express this gene  https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/maoa-race-and-crime/, and (6) Blacks having higher Melanin/melanotropin than other races (and either melanotropin or melanin causes more aggression) RETRACTED: Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals? - ScienceDirect .

I could expand upon this and make it 5000 words, justifying every premise in detail, too. 

Income is likely the highest predictor
It's not, but it's your turn to show the "proof for that claim".
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Kaitlyn
You repeated the words I said to you in your Benatar thread
How horrible!

Now we know why woman should never be president of USA. They simply cant separate logic from their emotions.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Kaitlyn
I could expand upon this and make it 5000 words, justifying every premise in detail, too. 
Please dont. You already ranted enough against black people. Move to asians now. Asians and Indians and muslims will replace you, you know.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Best.Korea
You repeated the words I said to you in your Benatar thread
How horrible!

Now we know why woman should never be president of USA. They simply cant separate logic from their emotions.
I'm going to downgrade your trolling to a 1/10 now. It's way too obvious because you're still upset over the comments I made to you in the Benatar thread.

So much for not being able to separate logic from your emotions.

Please dont. You already ranted enough against black people. Move to asians now. Asians and Indians and muslims will replace you, you know.
That comment wasn't directed at you.

Mind your own business, incel.

Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Kaitlyn

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/08/income-inequality-murder-homicide-rates

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Kaitlyn
Mind your own business
Says a racist woman lol
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@Kaitlyn
"It has recently come to our attention that the following article published in PAID contains sufficient errors and misrepresentation to require our attention, review and action"
Hence, "Retracted."
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@Savant
There is a reason a person chooses race out of all the possible characteristics associated with crime 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Vegasgiants

Yes, they sell Klan robes.
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@FLRW
I just wish they would be honest about the REAL solution they prefer
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
How does one post a topic?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Vegasgiants
Well, you’re not exactly proffering any solutions. 

Solution: blacks need to admit their culture was spawned from European red necks, that their twisting of it and making it more their own - black redneck culture - and what they twisted it into has been an utter failure and a detriment to their people. 

Victimhood mentality. Blaming slavery for their problems. Blaming whitey for their problems. Blaming anyone and anything for their failures in life but themselves. They need to reclaim personal responsibility and accountability and stop blaming others that have nothing to do with what they’ve failed to do, and the problems they causes themselves. 

Fact is blacks did their best and succeeded well during the first 100 years post slavery. They fell on their face and haven’t gotten up over the last fifty years. 

They need to get the man back into the household to take care of their family and raise his children. When that happens the issues the kids face will become near non-existent. 

They need to finish school (graduate), get a good job and get married before having children. 

They need to stop victimizing their own people. 

All this is obvious. Why I (or anyone else, for that matter) need to spell it out for you and others whining about it is, well, you figure it out. 🤦‍♂️
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@TWS1405_2
Substitute poor people in your post and you get the same answers

The problem is poverty.....not black people 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Kaitlyn
Crime is a social phenomenon, and as such it should be addressed from a social and even a cultural perspective. Genetics has little to do with it.

As for your quest, I think blacks kill more whites because of the hatred against whites. People talk about racism against blacks all the time, which is ok, but they forget the racism against whites, which is neglected by all the society.

Instead of only supporting the "black lives matter" movement, there should be a sort of "reconciliation between blacks and whites" movement. If the society tips the scales only in favour of blacks as the media does it today, you'll have these results.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Vegasgiants
The problem is poverty.....not black people 
Wrong answer. It’s culture

Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
-->
@TWS1405_2
Then prove it

Show me the level of crime in rich black families
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Vegasgiants
You clearly did watch, listen and learn from the video provided. 🙄

The issue has nothing to do with wealthier individuals (non sequitur)!